User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Programming and Discussion

Unread 26 Jan 2006, 02:27   #1
Chunderbunny

Chunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond repute
XBox 360 Development

I'm reading a lot about how XBox 360 Arcade is a boon for indie developers and all that. What I'm wondering is, how do you actually go about developing for it? I hear theres some kind of Macromedia Flash system, is this just standard flash games, hosted my Microsoft, that you can access through the Arcade system? Or am I missing something here? Supposing I have a flash game that I'd like to try and get published on Arcade, anyone know what the procedure for this is? Can anyone explain from the users end what happens when you use XBox 360 Arcade?

Supposing I wanted to develop something more complicated than a flash game, how does one go about doing this?
Chunderbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 12:10   #2
Ramihyn
Emperor

Ramihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud of
Re: XBox 360 Development

Why not ask Microsoft?
http://www.xbox.com/en-us/dev/default.htm
Ramihyn is offline   Reply With Quote