User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 13 Jan 2006, 22:30   #51
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: I'm sick and tired of ****ing chavs/knackers/pikeys/scumbags...whatever you call them

im ded hard like, im 34th dan in superkaratekwando,its like more advanced dan nyone u lot can do lol
i can kill u wiveout lookin like u shud look out cause im HARD
usually wen i fight summat its cus they b a faggot AHAHAHA.
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 22:36   #52
hwwer

Re: I'm sick and tired of ****ing chavs/knackers/pikeys/scumbags...whatever you call them

you must be a fag or you wouldnt av put this up so people cud feel sori for you. i wont stop spellin like this, year of MSN
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 22:38   #53
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I'm sick and tired of ****ing chavs/knackers/pikeys/scumbags...whatever you call

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwwer
you must be a fag or you wouldnt av put this up so people cud feel sori for you. i wont stop spellin like this, year of MSN
I'd ban you but it'd be too much like running over a dead puppy.
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 22:39   #54
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: I'm sick and tired of ****ing chavs/knackers/pikeys/scumbags...whatever you call

Quote:

This isn't up for people to feel sorry for me. This is up as a rant against scumbags and chavs that make peoples lives hell because they can. And the fact that it's never any other group of people that commit crimes around here.

And you wont stop spelling like what? Wrongly? You're barely legible when you right. Year of MSN? I must have missed the memo. MSN doesn't oblige you to type like a retard either.
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 22:41   #55
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i think we should make them wear badges and put them in ghettoes.

At least it would be funny.
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 22:41   #56
hwwer

no really if you had a life youd tell real people not people on the net

btw hope you make 35th dan carful you dont stare the examiner out
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 22:44   #57
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
no really if you had a life youd tell real people not people on the net
Get the **** out right the **** now and do not ****ing come back.
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 00:45   #58
Chunderbunny

Chunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
Now i live in a nice area, a 'safe' neighbourhood so you would assume, accept all these ****ing chavs in middlesbrough seem to get the bus here just to get wasted and start fights. In the end the community started bugging the police and becoming volunteer police officers, so our area is now patrolled constantly by these and we hardly see chavs anymore, but what a ****ing waste of time why the fk cant these dicks just die tbh.
yeah that used to happen in Liverpool. I got my hair set on fire and my teeth smashed in in Woolton Village, one of the richest and 'nicest' suburbs of Liverpool.... Why would they wanna hang around in their own dumpy areas when they can jump a bus, hang round in a nice area and go beat up some rich kids?
Chunderbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 01:12   #59
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Nominating hwwer for the all new Worst Poster of the Month award.
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 01:15   #60
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Thank god I live in civilized country!

This is where handguns come in. In the US if you f**k with someone he may just come back after you with a mac-10. Sure, we have a lot of people shot and killed but it cuts down on the beatings.

Drive-bys. \o/
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 01:20   #61
Chunderbunny

Chunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Thank god I live in civilized country!

This is where handguns come in. In the US if you f**k with someone he may just come back after you with a mac-10. Sure, we have a lot of people shot and killed but it cuts down on the beatings.

Drive-bys. \o/
Or if he fancies your wallet he might just do that anyway....

Gotta say, one thing I'm loving about Japan is the complete absence of random violence... I'm yet to see anything happen, and I've seen people *really* push their luck. Worst I've seen is a stroppy drunk on their own smash a bottle...
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 01:27   #62
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunderbunny
Gotta say, one thing I'm loving about Japan is the complete absence of random violence... I'm yet to see anything happen, and I've seen people *really* push their luck. Worst I've seen is a stroppy drunk on their own smash a bottle...
I thought there are some more modern problems with street gangs or such recently over there? I know the crime rate has risen fairly dramatically (from its previously very low level) recently.
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 01:52   #63
Chunderbunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I thought there are some more modern problems with street gangs or such recently over there? I know the crime rate has risen fairly dramatically (from its previously very low level) recently.
Yeah theres crime over here alright, but it's... I don't know.... Well, you know para para dancing? It's a bit like that.... Organised and a bit cutsey...

For example, a bar I go to, once a month, some guys in suits come in, and they sell the bar master roof tiles at about 50 quid a pop. He buys them, its all very polite and Japanese. Basically the guys paying protection money, but its skinned up in other stuff, and still maintains a level of order and politeness. Typical Japanese, we don't mind it happening, we just don't want to see or hear about it.

You get the yanki and chimpira kids, but their all big hair, mean looks, and as about as threatening as bird flu.... ok bad joke, their not very threatening. As far as I can see, and as far as I hear, and as far as Ive read, they basically strut about, buy loud motorcycles, try to look mean on street corners, in the hope that they get noticed by the Yaks and taken in at the lowest rungs, or if their attractive, get picked up for a host bar.

Saying this, I have basically **** all experience of Tokyo, which is where I hear the biggest problems are... I live in real traditional Japan, though Ive been to Osaka plenty of times.

There is an increasing trend of crime and murder by people in their late teens. Basically **** all happens to people over here if they commit a crime when their younger, and in fact, they often get better treatment in the places they get sent than their home/school life will give them. There was a big story over here about a 17 year old a few years ago (it hit the UK papers). If I remember correctly he took a bus hostage, and he stabbed a few folk, killed an old guy, something along them lines... When he was asked why he did it, he said 'In a few weeks I won't be able too'....

As an aside the schools are the same, they can pretty much do what the **** they want. Japan doesn't really work on blame, like we do in the UK, everythings done through shame. Your supposed to have everything shamed out of you by school. This is kinda falling apart a lot recently though, so you get some pretty riotous kids, or so I hear from various school teachers I meet...
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 02:09   #64
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Most likely the reason was boredom, or they thought it would be funny, or they thought it'd look cool, or they felt unusually aggressive that morning. The point is they're all shit reasons. In fact there's pretty much never a good excuse for kicking the shit out of a random person
This is true.

A while ago, I've asked some of the guys in my area why do they love terrorising random, innocent guys coming out of the kebab shop in Broadway Market and their only answer was "boredom". They won't beat him or steal anything from him. Just "shake him up". Why? Because they're "bored".
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 04:42   #65
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

There was not other reason to kick both the crutches out from under me apart from to see me fall over. Then they laughed.
So clearly it was just to entertain themselves.
What a fantastic reason. There's always a reason. Bordom being clearly top of the pile.
I tell ya, it won't be so easy next time.
Clear space for a "So I kiled a scumbag in the night" thread soon enough...
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 04:45   #66
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
Clear space for a "So I kiled a scumbag in the night" thread soon enough...
If you do kill one of them, throw the body out to the river in that scum's own car.... like most I-talian American Mafias would do.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 04:52   #67
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Listen I would find it very difficult to believe that I would actually kill somone, pretty much impossible. However, that isn't to say I wouldn't hurt one really really badly.
So perhaps I was overestimating my resources here. Though clearly anyone who tries shit like this again will not escape quite as easy as the others.
Members of my family are as sick of this as I am.

We'll see in future. Still though, who has to live with this shit for years on end with no support....most decent people.
The sooner we crack down on wankers and shit families, the sooner we all can live in peace.
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 04:53   #68
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
i av never kicked off on some1 for no reason and i dont no any1 that would
i dont need to cos usually cos im 3rd dan black belt at tae kwon-do so i go to fight any way
usually wen im in town once a month i get in to fights
tae kwon do what the hell is that?

ever heard of ka ra teeeeeee

thats the real marshall art

ye thats the shit

do a real marshall art

:edit: twat:
:edit: i dont do marshall arts or whatever but i did screw your mother, that was a bit like a marshall art, I had to have patience (god she was fat) I had to use skill (what she was fat) I had to take my time (to quote outkast "even fat birds need loving") I was also drunk which made the whole experience (just like I am now)
:edit: twat
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 04:54   #69
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

oh ye btw to that hwwer if your ever in birmingham come to where i live ill show you how useful karate or whatever the **** you do is

LOL INSULTING OVER THE INTERNET IS SO MUCH FUN!
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 10:21   #70
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
tae kwon do what the hell is that?

ever heard of ka ra teeeeeee

thats the real marshall art

ye thats the shit

do a real marshall art

:edit: twat:
:edit: i dont do marshall arts or whatever but i did screw your mother, that was a bit like a marshall art, I had to have patience (god she was fat) I had to use skill (what she was fat) I had to take my time (to quote outkast "even fat birds need loving") I was also drunk which made the whole experience (just like I am now)
:edit: twat
Thank god you were pissed when writing this. Tae Kwon Do's been around for centuries, it's a kicking-based martial art founded in Korea. A fight between a karate practictioner and a tae kwon do expert would be pretty tricky, all depends how close in the karate guy can get.

And it's ****ing martial, not marshall.
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 10:36   #71
pig
1up on you

ye sorry was drunk i could still take you down with a few mc hammer moves any day
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 10:42   #72
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

This is sad that things like this happen. It really reveals to me how different people in different places are brought up. When I was younger I had the luxury of going to school with 2 other brothers and 4 other cousins. There was minimal instances where I would be picked on. I went to High school first, and it was the first time I was alone at school. I got jumped by about 8-9 dudes in my freshman year after school one time. I didn't get hurt bad, because I am a believer of "getting beat up the right way". I have to admit that it was stupid of you to say anything to these young men, when you were already down. That was very dumb, and I wouldn't reccomend doing that again. Your natural instinct should be to shut the **** up, and prepare for the worst. The only advice I can give you is well over due. After that first time you got beat up, you should have told yourself that you will never go out like that again. Next time in that situation, eye the biggest bozo out of the group and try to knock his ****ing head off. It sounds like the movies, but from experience, it works. Also, carry something none lethal that packs a punch. Like a lock. Take self defence classes. Lift weights. You shouldn't have to do these things, but sadly, you DO have to do them. Next time in that situation (tough this time as you had crutches) shut the **** up, and mentally prepare yourself for fighting. Even if you don't get a punch off, at least block your face.
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 10:48   #73
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

hwwer needs to be removed from the gene pool for the sake of humanity
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 10:50   #74
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunderbunny
Saying this, I have basically **** all experience of Tokyo, which is where I hear the biggest problems are... I live in real traditional Japan, though Ive been to Osaka plenty of times.

There is an increasing trend of crime and murder by people in their late teens. Basically **** all happens to people over here if they commit a crime when their younger, and in fact, they often get better treatment in the places they get sent than their home/school life will give them. There was a big story over here about a 17 year old a few years ago (it hit the UK papers). If I remember correctly he took a bus hostage, and he stabbed a few folk, killed an old guy, something along them lines... When he was asked why he did it, he said 'In a few weeks I won't be able too'....

As an aside the schools are the same, they can pretty much do what the **** they want. Japan doesn't really work on blame, like we do in the UK, everythings done through shame. Your supposed to have everything shamed out of you by school. This is kinda falling apart a lot recently though, so you get some pretty riotous kids, or so I hear from various school teachers I meet...

I don't know what Japan you are in, but as far as school age children, there is minimal to none, gang activity. Japans' issues are more so based around office workers after work binge sessions, turning into a group of office workers gang banging some other drunk office worker. Japans' way of teaching, is through consequence. DOn't do this if you want this, etc. I can agree with the shame issue. They are taught to "Honor ones family" So if they go out and **** up, it reflects on the Family, and thats a HUGE nono.
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 11:31   #75
ceres

ceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud of

I'd like to see a government sanctioned project sterilizing each of the scumbags.
________
YourSexiSUN

Last edited by ceres; 31 Aug 2011 at 07:08.
ceres is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 11:45   #76
Chika

Oh, I forgot to mention, in the US in Chicago, a group of 3 walking down the street is a gang. And you can be picked up for "Gang activity" Also, no more than 3 people can stand on a corner at any given time. Ofc, 3 men in suits won't be picked up. But if three nuckle headed teenagers are walking around looking like they are up to no good, they probably are. Chicago has really cut down on gang activity. I bet a rule like that would cut down a lot of beatings over there also.
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 12:11   #77
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
hwwer needs to be removed from the gene pool for the sake of humanity
To be quite honest, I don't really think we actually need to do anything to ensure he never produces offspring.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 13:32   #78
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

I think the people of GD should form a vigiliante police force sanctioned by the government to sort this thing out.

We'd be Chavbusters.

Who you gonna call...? Chavbusters! etc

I've never had any experiences with Chavs and stuff. Obviously I've walked past them and stuff but they've never actually done antyhing to me. I'm always on guard if I see a group of them, but Aberystwyth isn't really a crime hub. And I don't think Valley Chavs are really up for all that, they just dress like rappers and pretend they are.

But yeah, the chavidemic sucks
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 13:40   #79
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
Also, carry something none lethal that packs a punch. Like a lock
Right, I don't want to see Jackie chan bollocks. I want to see some windmilling in and if you have a set of keys on youi, stick 'um in your hand and make them count.
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 13:47   #80
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
To be quite honest, I don't really think we actually need to do anything to ensure he never produces offspring.
unfortunately for every chav, there is a chavette slutty enough to procreate
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 14:10   #81
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupp
where ?! i've never been in a similar situation and not even heard of anyone of my friends being.
Ok, i grew up in a small village and now live in a middle sized town (120k) with mostly students ...

i might have been lucky but i still think the problem is not like in the UK (from what i take out of the stories)
hm, i can only agree here. i grew up in a small city (12k citzizens) and went to school in a 25k citizens city. there were always fights especially with the turkish people who ganged up. but it wasnt ever that "evil" as explained above.

germany has of course also its nice "parts" like frankfurt-hoechst but i doubt its as bad as in uk or france for example.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 14:29   #82
hwwer

karate is ****in shite i woz in a comp wiv them and we killed the scummy b@starts
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 14:32   #83
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
karate is ****in shite i woz in a comp wiv them and we killed the scummy b@starts
When you were telling us how old you are you just accidentally reversed the digits right?
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 14:32   #84
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

i bet you sucked their cocks too
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 14:43   #85
hwwer

jonnybgood is a faggot
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 14:45   #86
KaneED
Motherfracker

he isn't, he's a lovely fellow.
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 15:03   #87
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
jonnybgood is a faggot
Finally got around to asking your dad about those sounds from the bedroom every friday night when your mother tarts herself up and goes down to the pub to whore herself out to the social welfare officer to keep your family on the unemployment lists eh? Fair dues, didn't think you had it in you.
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 15:24   #88
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think you can safely ban now...
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 16:57   #89
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
unfortunately for every chav, there is a chavette slutty enough to procreate
no matter how many times i say it no one listens contraceptives in the water supplies of council estates are the way forward i tell you!
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 17:35   #90
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Tae kwon do is one of the most inefficient martial arts ever created, it's for lousy faggots who like to wave their legs towards places a fist could hit 3 times quicker and harder.

Also, you are a gimmick or really the worst poster we've had here in a year.
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 18:35   #91
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Tae kwon do is one of the most inefficient martial arts ever created, it's for lousy faggots who like to wave their legs towards places a fist could hit 3 times quicker and harder.

Also, you are a gimmick or really the worst poster we've had here in a year.

We're only 14 days into the year, there's plenty of time for worse.

Seems that I was mistaken.

Last edited by TheBerk; 15 Jan 2006 at 05:58.
TheBerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 21:22   #92
hwwer

something which amuses me greatly is how u seem to believe that u have a superior knowledge than me on martial arts; sadly your basic knowledge about the human body is well below average as u believe that a punch can be delivered with 3 times the force of a kick. The average persons legs are2.5 times stronger than there arms, therefore you should get ur facts right before you make inaccurate statements.

P.s I would avise you return to primary school as if your general knowledge equals that of your knowledge of the human body you are clearly retarded and should be in a home with timmaaaaaaaaaay have a nice day.
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 21:25   #93
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

U sure this cant be a standard poster, just with new IP?
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 21:31   #94
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
u believe that a punch can be delivered with 3 times the force of a kick. The average persons legs are2.5 times stronger than there arms, therefore you should get ur facts right before you make inaccurate statements.
Read the exact wording of his post and you'll see that's not what he said.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 21:33   #95
hwwer

actually it is f.u.c.k face
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 21:34   #96
hwwer

he ses 3 times faster AND harder
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 21:35   #97
furball

It depends what kick you do. A roundhouse kick (maewashigeri) can't deliver as much power as a front kick (maegeri) unless you're doing it with your hips so far rotated back that any decent martial artist should put you on the ground before you turn halfway. Some kicks are more effective (sokuto, for example) but you rarely see Tae Kwon Doers use them much - preferring to go for the killer blow from afar.

Punching is all about technique? You don't need a long wind-up (see Bruce Lee's one inch punch) and you're less compromised in delivering a punch.

Finally, look at either MMA or the British version of Fight School (putting martial artists of every style against each other). The Tae Kwon Do guy got soundly beaten by a karate practicioner.
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 21:41   #98
hwwer

how many people can deliver a one inch punch with the force of bruce lee? your relating to extremes the discussion is based upon the average person.
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 21:41   #99
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
actually it is
No, it's not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Guy!
like to wave their legs towards places a fist could hit 3 times quicker and harder.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 21:43   #100
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
he ses 3 times faster AND harder
What he specifically said was : " wave their legs towards places a fist could hit 3 times quicker and harder". I've emphasised the specific section I'm interested in. He didn't say punches were 3 times faster or harder generally, he said that there are places where punches are going to be stronger. So the fact that legs are on average 2.5 times stronger isn't really relevant.

edit : Beaten by that other gentleman.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote