User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Mar 2005, 11:42   #1
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Kurashima is: Moderator

Coming to a forum near you soon!

I hope you find this funny

Rate this image at my gallery

Last edited by CrashTester; 2 Mar 2005 at 21:51.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 11:46   #2
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Re: Kurashima is: Moderator

you spent your time well.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 11:47   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I thought this was going to be a Herbert West: Renanimator joke, but alas.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 12:05   #4
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

heh

I'm almost tempted to give you pos rep.

Almost

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 12:13   #5
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalon
heh

I'm almost tempted to give you pos rep.

Almost
Well, someone has neg repped me with comments saying 'kura is gay'. Was it you??????
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 13:08   #6
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

No.

I sign all my rep.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 13:28   #7
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Im looking for more pics of GD inhabitants to photochop. If you have any and some suggestions on how they should be edited for maximum embarrassment, let me know. When Im not busy I like to hone my photo editing skills at work.
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 13:37   #8
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

tis funny now to pos rep you (who would of thought people would say that :P)
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 13:57   #9
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
Well, someone has neg repped me with comments saying 'kura is gay'. Was it you??????
It could have been anyone, theoretically, but almost nobody here has the sense of humour for it. Must say, this was the first post ever you wrote that made me laugh.

I will POS REP you for it! (even though it is the one that wrote it that deserves it but since he did not leave his name it´s yours)
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 16:28   #10
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Id give you +rep but i've already done so today.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 19:05   #11
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Perhaps you've found your niche on GD!
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 19:07   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Kurashima is: Moderator

It's not split-your-sides material, but it possibly is the best thing you've ever posted on here.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 19:11   #13
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was amused, but i still maintain ill kill Woody for reminding the world of that pic nearly 4 years later.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 19:15   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Kurashima is: Moderator

Actually Kura looks like a cross between my dad (Who is fat and has bad hair.) and my former Politics teacher. (Who was Welsh and possibly gay.)
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 19:16   #15
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Actually Kura looks like a cross between my dad (Who is fat and has bad hair.) and my former Politics teacher. (Who was Welsh and possibly gay.)
None of those factors are part of my lifestyle or genetic makeup.

And how DARE you even mention the possibility of me being Welsh. I dunno, you shag ONE bird from Newport and it casts a shadow over the rest of your life
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 19:27   #16
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
I was amused, but i still maintain ill kill Woody for reminding the world of that pic nearly 4 years later.
I'm sure I can beat him, Mr. Potato Platypus!
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 19:30   #17
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

pwned
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 19:33   #18
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
I'm sure I can beat him, Mr. Potato Platypus!
If i could remember what that relates so im sure i would be absoloutely seething with rage.

But bear in mind Mr Leshy, i know your deep, dark sexual secrets!

Edit : Ahhh **** , i forgot you had those pics
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 19:36   #19
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
But bear in mind Mr Leshy, i know your deep, dark sexual secrets!
Can you PM me them? I'd like to know them
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 19:40   #20
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

and me
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 20:34   #21
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
i rolled my eyes when i stood next to the photographer and i roll my eyes now
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 20:46   #22
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Coming to a forum near you soon!

I hope you find this funny

My Gallery
Ill get you my pretty, and your little dog too
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 23:37   #23
CrashTester
I am an idiot

ha ha ha - The CrashTester is famous on the internet!! Soon I am going to rule it!!!!!

This thread as officially turned my fortunes around, here are the responses I have received so far;

+ Kurashima is: Moderator 2 Mar 2005 21:35 so...funny...finding...difficulty...breathing.... : veX
+ Kurashima is: Moderator 2 Mar 2005 20:59 Transforming uglyness to something funny. way to go.
+ Kurashima is: Moderator 2 Mar 2005 18:26 Ace photoshop. -Leshy
+ Kurashima is: Moderator 2 Mar 2005 18:17 The Shima Approves. Never thought id be saying that!
+ Kurashima is: Moderator 2 Mar 2005 18:16
- Kurashima is: Moderator 2 Mar 2005 13:19 complaining about rep
+ Kurashima is: Moderator 2 Mar 2005 13:05 lol good one. he will kill you though... ~Nonentity
+ Kurashima is: Moderator 2 Mar 2005 12:58
+ Kurashima is: Moderator 2 Mar 2005 12:58 COMEDY GENIUS HAHA! Xtrasyn.
+ Kurashima is: Moderator 2 Mar 2005 12:38 its good, pig
+ Kurashima is: Moderator 2 Mar 2005 12:30 haha made me laugh!! - arbondigo
+ Kurashima is: Moderator 2 Mar 2005 12:14 \o/ <1-x>
+ Kurashima is: Moderator 2 Mar 2005 11:55 Good work - Stew
+ Kurashima is: Moderator 2 Mar 2005 11:42 Does he die at the end like Russell Crow did
- Kurashima is: Moderator 2 Mar 2005 11:09 kura is gay
+ Kurashima is: Moderator 2 Mar 2005 11:09 -koen
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 06:11   #24
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

hmm.. i wonder who CT's next victim will be.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 10:24   #25
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
hmm.. i wonder who CT's next victim will be.

Can have your photo Aryn?

And can we consider them 'willing subjects' as opposed to vicims?
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 10:44   #26
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I dunno, you shag ONE bird from Newport and it casts a shadow over the rest of your life
Use Valtrex.

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 15:52   #27
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can have your photo Aryn?

And can we consider them 'willing subjects' as opposed to vicims?
there's a bunch floating around somehwere.
but i doubt anything funny could be made of them.
the only thing f unny about me is that i'm fat.. but it's not funny cause it's true
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 15:57   #28
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
- Kurashima is: Moderator 2 Mar 2005 13:19 complaining about rep
Whoever gives these comments should be shot in the bla bla bla, bla with cum.

Like really. Sourpuss. Sign ´em like a man dammit.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 16:00   #29
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrasyn
Whoever gives these comments should be shot in the bla bla bla, bla with cum.

Like really. Sourpuss. Sign ´em like a man dammit.
Why should I?
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 16:07   #30
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

If only we could figure out who it was.....
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 17:27   #31
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
Use Valtrex.

~Vaio~

so, i'm on the laptop that everyone in the house uses, i click on that link, not knowing what it is, and it's now in the history for this machine
its a damn good thing that im the only one who checks the history on this machine, isnt it eh? EH?
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 17:43   #32
Cannon_Fodder

/me points in direction of history deletion
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 17:49   #33
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
so, i'm on the laptop that everyone in the house uses, i click on that link, not knowing what it is, and it's now in the history for this machine
its a damn good thing that im the only one who checks the history on this machine, isnt it eh? EH?
Don't worry, all you have to do is explain what happened. No-one would doubt you would they ?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha x2

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 19:52   #34
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Don't worry, all you have to do is explain what happened. No-one would doubt you would they ?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha x2

~Vaio~
I vote for moving that "Stone of Disaster" or whatever the **** it is into Vaio's front room!
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 20:27   #35
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
I vote for moving that "Stone of Disaster" or whatever the **** it is into Vaio's front room!
Don't you think I didn't see your signature on the bottom

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 21:49   #36
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Don't you think I didn't see your signature on the bottom

~Vaio~
Youll never prove that in a court of law. If Charlie Nicholas can get his signature forged on loan documents, then I can prove it wasnt me.
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 02:24   #37
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

finally the truth about kura can be told (scroll down)
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 03:59   #38
Cannon_Fodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X

sweet...
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 18:56   #39
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Not nearly edited enough to be funny.
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 23:12   #40
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Not nearly edited enough to be funny.
I still giggled though