User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Jan 2006, 17:07   #301
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts
Re: 1UP winners of the free round (round 16) a given fact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
great post maxmillian
im trying my best to post as cool as all you 1up posters out there, can i take classes somewhere?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 17:07   #302
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
im trying my best to post as cool as all you 1up posters out there, can i take classes somewhere?
#forums and pm someone
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 18:21   #303
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
Here you go good sir. And one more to make things really interesting. Remember guys, rhetorical tricks aren't just for christmas.

PS My personal favourite is the querying of qualifications.
Quote:
"Have you read Smith's book on this subject?" (And follow up with either "You've read Smith? Then you must be a Smithist. Any follower of Smith is incapable of rendering an objective opinion on this issue." or "You haven't read Smith? Then you really should shut up until you have thoroughly studied his work.")

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 23 Jan 2006 at 18:27.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 18:27   #304
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxi
Why isnt max banned yet? Seriously?
Probably cause jester ain't a mod anymore.
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 18:37   #305
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
You seem to have a real big hard on for defending eXi....curious how that happens from a ToF member
Me being in ToF has nothing to do with me defending eXi/DoS.
I post my personal opinion on things & and that's not gonna change because of some trolls turning this thread/forum into a witchhunt against eXi.

I think everybody has heard by now that you (1up) is the best alliance, nobody can beat you in a 1 on 1, you're the most succesfull alliance of pax and eXi are a bunch of no good cheating/blocking bastards that don't deserve to win.
Plz think of something new to post for a change.

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 22:15   #306
-Blue Moon-
Hello Tietäjä

-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future

I agree, and what was the point of directing anger towards Veedeejem? His post was spot on. Whether u chose to believe me or not is your decision, and as VDJ said : you're entitled to make your own opinion, as he did. His perception of your post was that 1up are worried/angry - maybe you should consider why he would think that? Ultimately, maybe you are doing something wrong with your posting style if that was unintensional...

R1-2 [VanX] - R3 [Legion] - R4 [Legion/Shogun/FORT] - R5-6 [WP/Shogun/FORT] - R7-8 [VsN] - R9-R9.5 [Seraphim/VsN]- R10-12 [WP] R13 [1up/eXilition] R14 [Orbit/scanner] R15 [eXilition] R16 [Orbit/scanner] R17 [Subh/scanner] R18 [eXilition] R19 [F-Crew/scanner] R20 [Orbit/Destiny/scanner] R21-22 [Orbit/scanner] R23-25 [In-gal-def-ho]
-Blue Moon- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 22:17   #307
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

no one directed anger at anyone fs, I simply commented on his post, as he did mine...it isn't a witch hunt for christs sake.......

he has continulally defended eXi and I asked why... how exactly is that directing anger? I'm not angry, I'm not losing sleep over anything posted on AD...

Cracks me up how people interpret someone's intentions and emotional state simply by reading typed words.... If anything I think it's damn funny how certain people react here...a member of ToF flying the eXi flag seemed odd is all, so I asked why. Nothing more

Last edited by aNgRyDuCk; 23 Jan 2006 at 22:42.
aNgRyDuCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 23:03   #308
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
no one directed anger at anyone fs, I simply commented on his post, as he did mine...it isn't a witch hunt for christs sake.......

he has continulally defended eXi and I asked why... how exactly is that directing anger? I'm not angry, I'm not losing sleep over anything posted on AD...

Cracks me up how people interpret someone's intentions and emotional state simply by reading typed words.... If anything I think it's damn funny how certain people react here...a member of ToF flying the eXi flag seemed odd is all, so I asked why. Nothing more
Maybe he likes the truth. You know the truth? What's that, you can't handle the truth? The truth is not in your hands and as such does not rely on your truth-handling abilities my friend. I deride your truth-handling capacity as paltry. In fact I dare say that veedejem's appreciation of the relative truth qualities involved in this thread surpasses your own, both in meaning and direction. That said one must question the nature of truth. I like nature. It has birds and trees and furry animals. It also has ducks. Quack quack says the duck.

I think I've made my point.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 23 Jan 2006 at 23:09.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 23:31   #309
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

his truth, maybe your truth.....

the thing is about "truth" is, it's never a constant, and always open to interpretation. truth in this setting is merely opinion, so everyone's truth will differ.

The closest you can get to truth in this setting is popular opinion, but those opinions are merely interpretations that have been formed based on imperfect information.
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 23:38   #310
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

I might add that the truth, as it applies to this thread is, that no one has the first damn clue who will win, or play well, as it hasn't happened yet
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 23:40   #311
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
his truth, maybe your truth.....
Maybe the truth?

Quote:
the thing is about "truth" is, it's never a constant, and always open to interpretation. truth in this setting is merely opinion, so everyone's truth will differ.
Well no, there is a distinct truth. However as many facets of it are purely mental they can be denied at will.

Quote:
The closest you can get to truth in this setting is popular opinion, but those opinions are merely interpretations that have been formed based on imperfect information.
Maybe his information is better than yours, or his public evaluation of the aforementioned information is better and ergo his approximation to the truth superior!

Quote:
I might add that the truth, as it applies to this thread is, that no one has the first damn clue who will win, or play well, as it hasn't happened yet
Veedejem was talking about alliance attitudes, not who will r16 actually.
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 23:43   #312
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Maybe the truth?

Well no, there is a distinct truth. However as many facets of it are purely mental they can be denied at will.

Maybe his information is better than yours, or his public evaluation of the aforementioned information is better and ergo his approximation to the truth superior!

you two need to get a room or what?

his information is as flawed as everyone elses, as he has no crystal ball. Furthermore, his information about my alliance certainly does not exceed my own, therefore I am a much better judge of OUR capabilities and potential in the upcoming round.
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 23:46   #313
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

can i be the first to ask .. wtf?

( ps going on about "the truth" only makes me think of the hippy guy from gta:sa )
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 23:49   #314
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
can i be the first to ask .. wtf?

( ps going on about "the truth" only makes me think of the hippy guy from gta:sa )
I'm thinking the matrix myself tbh. Something about red and blue jellybeans and seeing how far the rabbit hole goes.
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 23:51   #315
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
Maybe the truth?

Veedejem was talking about alliance attitudes, not who will r16 actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
Did you even bother to read tuxed0's post?

If you choose to believe it or not that's your problem.
You guys come across very angry & maybe even a bit scared (of DoS).
1up needs a win desperatly maybe?
what's that got to do with alliance attitudes...it was nothing more than a dig. Has a lot more to do with HIS attitude
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 23:52   #316
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
<Insertcommentconcerningapreviousdemeaningsexactperformedwithparentalunits>

Quote:
his information is as flawed as everyone elses, as he has no crystal ball. Furthermore, his information about my alliance certainly does not exceed my own, therefore I am a much better judge of OUR capabilities and potential in the upcoming round.
Well no, some people's information is more flawed. For example if he thought legion were playing the next round of PA his information would be more flawed than it is now. Furthermore as we all well know it is not wise to reveal the inner workings of your alliance to the public at large, and, in fact, misdirection is the name of the game when it comes to political machinations in general. I decided to go back and bother to read the initial trouble-causing post
Quote:
This did not really refer to 1up or its internal workings that much. Firstly it refers to a previous statement from DoS HC regarding their intentions (this does not relate to 1up), secondly it states an appearance (which from the resulting discussion is nigh on self-fulfilling) and last of all it offers a potential reason for the appearance. None of these, bar the last one which is phrased as a question and not a statement, concerns your alliance's capabilities.

Quote:
what's that got to do with alliance attitudes...it was nothing more than a dig. Has a lot more to do with HIS attitude
Please refer to above meandering material.

Moooo says the cow.
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 23:55   #317
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
Did you even bother to read tuxed0's post?

who exactly was he referring to then? He mentions 1up specifically, how can it be interpreted as anything other than a dig towards 1up?

The post in question has absolutely nothing to do with alliance attitudes, it has nothing to do with precieved opinions about the overall make up of the alliances in round 16 and their ability to win... it's simply a dig
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 00:01   #318
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
who exactly was he referring to then? He mentions 1up specifically, how can it be iterpreted as anything other than a dig towards 1up?
It can be interpreted as a dig towards 1up. However as it does not refer to anything internal to 1up and more so to it's appearance, which in fact veedeejem might well be better placed to judge, given his more objective placing in this matter, you cannot say you are better placed to comment. If his comments concerned some military deficiency on 1up's part you, of course, would be far more informed and in general I'd trust your evaluation far more.

As you keep editing things into your post, to reply to your edit it is not simply a dig. It's a questioning of the honesty of your alliance politically speaking in a particular area. As this is by necessity a negative towards your alliance it must of course be a "dig" but not necessarily a flame or an insult, so there's very little wrong with it.
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 00:05   #319
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
It can be interpreted as a dig towards 1up.
yes, as I previously stated

Quote:
However as it does not refer to anything internal to 1up and more so to it's appearance, which in fact veedeejem might well be better placed to judge, given his more objective placing in this matter, you cannot say you are better placed to comment.
you brought up knowledge base and truth, I didn't....still trying to see where it applies in reference to his aforementioned dig towards 1up
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 00:05   #320
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
i believe that was [unknown] could be mistaken though, and buddies i see you constantly bringing this up.....only thing you actually did last round or....?
Any dc in my ally did used that many def fleets I would be going off my nut.
I dont know about you.
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 00:11   #321
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

i though irish's first truh statement fangled thingy was from simpsons gg side show bob(i bet youhave the same ginger hair;()
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 00:12   #322
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
It's a questioning of the honesty of your alliance politically speaking in a particular area. As this is by necessity a negative towards your alliance it must of course be a "dig" but not necessarily a flame or an insult, so there's very little wrong with it.
and I am certainly within my right to comment on his post, as there is nothing wrong with that either. Allthough you certainly seem to be offended
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 00:21   #323
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
yes, as I previously stated
You previously said everything was interpretation dude.

Quote:
you brought up knowledge base and truth, I didn't....still trying to see where it applies in reference to his aforementioned dig towards 1up
I outlined where it applies. In the recognition of DoS' approach to this round and the appearances of 1up regarding this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman
and I am certainly within my right to comment on his post, as there is nothing wrong with that either. Allthough you certainly seem to be offended
As a well-known 1up poster once said it "cracks me up how people interpret someone's emotional state simply by reading typed words".

PS Unfortunately alki I have brown hair A tragedy for comic generalisations everywhere.
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 00:31   #324
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
You previously said everything was interpretation dude.

I outlined where it applies. In the recognition of DoS' approach to this round and the appearances of 1up regarding this.

As a well-known 1up poster once said it "cracks me up how people interpret someone's emotional state simply by reading typed words".
then am I not within my right to comment? certainly cannot deny how you jumped on the train as soon as I did
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 00:33   #325
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

as for the DoS approach to this round......... your saying that because they said it here...it must be true? Guess we're back to "your truth"

My perception of their intentions is every bit as valid as the perception you support others have for my alliance
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 00:45   #326
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
who exactly was he referring to then? He mentions 1up specifically, how can it be interpreted as anything other than a dig towards 1up?

The post in question has absolutely nothing to do with alliance attitudes, it has nothing to do with precieved opinions about the overall make up of the alliances in round 16 and their ability to win... it's simply a dig
Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
We have been over this one before ducky, DoS is quite simple.

If Dos win then eXiltion win, in the words of MaxMiliian "1337 OMFGRTWYFTWTFPWNED 1up and ANGELS AGAIN WTFPWN 13333333777777777!!!!!!!!!111111111111onronroneoneoeneoneleven" and "OMG WE PLAYZORZ 2 ROUNDS IN A ROW AND PWN AGAIN WE R TEH 1337"
oh, and i take it calling DoS eXi right after DoS hc has just posted they're not eXi is not a dig?
moving on
Quote:

No we do not need to get a room tyvm.

I never claimed to be a better judge of YOUR alliance capabilities and potential in the upcomming round. I have no doubt that 1up is very well capable of winning r16 and that you are a very strong ally.

But does your ally have a crystal ball?
I think not, so stop acting like you know everything about every ally and everything that's happening in the universe and are more informed about alliances than the hc's of those alliances. If you really knew that then you would win every round.
Pig's post about DoS was an excellent example of that so don't tell me that never happens

Quote:
a member of ToF flying the eXi flag seemed odd is all, so I asked why. Nothing more
Being a member of ToF has nothing to do with my post, it is posted from an objective point of view.

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 00:52   #327
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
oh, and i take it calling DoS eXi right after DoS hc has just posted they're not eXi is not a dig?
no, it's an opinion

Quote:
I never claimed to be a better judge of YOUR alliance capabilities and potential in the upcomming round. I have no doubt that 1up is very well capable of winning r16 and that you are a very strong ally.
talk to JBG about that one, I never claimed that you had insinuated you were

Quote:
But does your ally have a crystal ball?
I think not, so stop acting like you know everything about every ally and everything that's happening in the universe and are more informed about alliances than the hc's of those alliances. If you really knew that then you would win every round.
I have never claimed to know the outcome of round 16, I have even posted numerous times that anything could happen, and predictions were senseless
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 01:02   #328
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
then am I not within my right to comment? certainly cannot deny how you jumped on the train as soon as I did
Surely I have the right to comment on your commenting on veedeejem's commenting on the various matters we have outlined above in paragraph 23 section vi sub-section d. I'm not too sure which train I jumped on, was it the 7:15 to Burlington? I like that train

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green Lantern
as for the DoS approach to this round......... your saying that because they said it here...it must be true? Guess we're back to "your truth"

My perception of their intentions is every bit as valid as the perception you support others have for my alliance
Well, it isn't really. Perceptions are more or less accurate than other perceptions. Of course we cannot agree on them as they are mental constructs. Nevertheless they are quite "real". Time will prove the truth or falsity of our assertions.

Quote:
talk to JBG about that one, I never claimed that you had insinuated you were
Please do not misrepresent what I said. I did not say that. In fact you even previously claimed I had said that and then I proceeded to demonstrate that I did not in fact say that.
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 01:18   #329
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Why don't you all just shut the hell up and a) form your blocks now or b) turn over dead.

Frankly, we can as well skip that free round and move on to r17 then.

NEXT!
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 01:21   #330
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
I have never claimed to know the outcome of round 16, I have even posted numerous times that anything could happen, and predictions were senseless
When i said you, i didn't mean you = angryduck personally . What i meant was you,1up.

compare this post with this one and then as final touch, this one
I can pull up more examples of 1up members claiming to be more informed about certain alliances than their hc are, like the eXi nap with subH.
Seems like you do have a crystal ball locked up somewhere in the closet?

and btw
Quote:
if it looks like shit, and it smells like shit... it's very likely shit
That's not even a dig towards DoS, I call that flaming, but i guess it's also an opinion according to you?

Unread 24 Jan 2006, 01:30   #331
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

Quote:

taking a wild guess here but it seems to me the DOS HC have more intel on their intentions then you do. thus when they tell their intentions, i am more prone to believing that then when you tell us what you claim their intentions are (especially since you cannot be even bother to check out who their memberlist really exists off)

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 02:07   #332
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

thus why I asked previously...... who their membership was built around......

also, I'm quite sure that you don't believe everything you read on AD
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 02:10   #333
-Blue Moon-
Hello Tietäjä

-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future

why is everyone so worked up about this? lol. perceptions this, truths that, blocks here, WHATEVER......

I could make a post here right now saying DOS has adopted the color Green and the letter J for this round, and someone argue against me saying things like "that's not true, Sesame Street did that last Wednesday" then another would say "I heard you're bringing the letters a+e togther to form the ę block" or "But the topic of DOS is black, and so is the topic at PragMaTik, maybe there's a connection? Maybe they're not after green at all?!" lol.

imo angryduck is trolling, rikard is being realistic, jonnybgood is hilarious (& wrote some excellent replies), and veedeejem was spot on.

*decides to add some reps to these ppl* coz tbh, this is getting to be a rather funny post!

Oh and btw, screw it --- anything green and the letter J now belongs to us. :P lol
tuxed0

R1-2 [VanX] - R3 [Legion] - R4 [Legion/Shogun/FORT] - R5-6 [WP/Shogun/FORT] - R7-8 [VsN] - R9-R9.5 [Seraphim/VsN]- R10-12 [WP] R13 [1up/eXilition] R14 [Orbit/scanner] R15 [eXilition] R16 [Orbit/scanner] R17 [Subh/scanner] R18 [eXilition] R19 [F-Crew/scanner] R20 [Orbit/Destiny/scanner] R21-22 [Orbit/scanner] R23-25 [In-gal-def-ho]
-Blue Moon- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 03:26   #334
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
That's not even a dig towards DoS, I call that flaming, but i guess it's also an opinion according to you?
Actually it wasn't a flame in the context of the comment - to me it's similar if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck - it's a duck.

Even so duck's attracted the attention of JBG who is taking him to town, and I think the posts speak for themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Blue Moon-
imo angryduck is trolling
Something you find objectionable != trolling.

Mods exist to determine what's trolling - if you feel there's been a troll or a flame, you can use the report post function like everyone else rather than fill up my forum with accusations that aren't AD's business.

Ta
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 03:51   #335
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I did consider just deleting the entire thread. Then I came to the 7th page and found it amusing so I didnt.
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 09:51   #336
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Blue Moon-
Oh and btw, screw it --- anything green and the letter J now belongs to us. :P lol
tuxed0
We don't use the letter J (only the capital letter) in our name so you can have it ... and green ... we don't use that colour either.

The word Angels however belongs to us and I'm still sueing ND for using the word in their signature.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 12:23   #337
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
We don't use the letter J (only the capital letter) in our name so you can have it ... and green ... we don't use that colour either.

The word Angels however belongs to us and I'm still sueing ND for using the word in their signature.
If I was you I'd be more worried of them suing you for stealing part of their signature. Lolz at the way it puts Angels down though.
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 13:23   #338
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
PS Unfortunately alki I have brown hair A tragedy for comic generalisations everywhere.
my whole world just fell apart
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 13:45   #339
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
my whole world just fell apart
I can imagine. The thought of a PA Team member or AD mod not being incredibly <<insert insult>> really scares me

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 Jan 2006, 13:50   #340
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
If I was you I'd be more worried of them suing you for stealing part of their signature. Lolz at the way it puts Angels down though.
To ND command ...

As a representative of the Angels command, I can and will make a statement that every Angel feels deeply offended by it. But the noble pple we are, we agreed to make a compromis:

You deliver us The_Fish, strapped nakid on a cross, so we can abuse him (it is proven that this is an effective way to feel better again) and we will drop all charges and we will no longer nuke your alliance into oblivion during the next rounds.

This is a fair price imo, and it's not like you'd need Fishboy

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 Jan 2006, 14:18   #341
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

We cannot deliver what isn't ours
How about we deliver you Gate, strapped nekkid on a cross (coincidentially it's his current state). Ofcourse he has already been abused by every member of ND 10 times over but we are willing to grant you that favour if you return him relatively in 1 piece.

Last edited by cura; 24 Jan 2006 at 14:30.
cura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 14:37   #342
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-CuRa
We cannot deliver what isn't ours
How about we deliver you Gate, strapped nekkid on a cross (coincidentially it's his current state). Ofcourse he has already been abused by every member of ND 10 times over but we are willing to grant you that favour if you return him relatively in 1 piece.
Nope no deal ... He's used ... we want a fresh one. Also the conditions on the state he/she is in upon return needs to be negotiated because we cannot guarantee that the goods will remain undamaged.

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 Jan 2006, 14:48   #343
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

That'll be hard, we abuse all our members on a daily base. Next time we recruit somebody I'll try to keep my urges under control and send him your way
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 14:54   #344
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-CuRa
That'll be hard, we abuse all our members on a daily base. Next time we recruit somebody I'll try to keep my urges under control and send him your way
Fair deal though I'm somewhat dissapointed that you couldn't deliver us Fishboy

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 Jan 2006, 15:23   #345
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Fair deal though I'm somewhat dissapointed that you couldn't deliver us Fishboy
If he'd still be a member I would've given him up without any hesitation

Last edited by cura; 24 Jan 2006 at 15:38.
Unread 27 Jan 2006, 06:21   #346
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
I did consider just deleting the entire thread. Then I came to the 7th page and found it amusing so I didnt.
Mighty Fine work setting AD ablaze and then walking away. Hmm the Force is strong with this one. With most of the alliances looking to out do each other your strategy to put TGV on top by keeping the other alliances bickering might work.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote