User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 26 May 2007, 00:27   #1
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
What should my home drinks cabinet contain?

Short summary for the ADHD crowd: Buying house tomorrow, what do I need in the bar?

OK, that got rid of 60% of readers, for the non-attention deficit crew, here's the deal.

We finally move into our own home out here in Florida tomorrow. I have 'set aside' space (from this time forward to be known as 'GET THE **** OUT OF DADDY'S SPACE') for a bar area on our enclosed patio.

Now, I tend to grab stuff when I go to places abroad, I just came back from Guyana with a couple bottles of Demerara rum. No idea if it's any good, but what the ****.

So, now, my question to you, good citizens of GD, is what would you consider essential for a bar worthy of having people round for the odd drink and occasional party.

I'm in Phoenix airport, but from memory, I reckon we currently have:

Three types of Gin
Normal Tequila
Premium Tequila
Smirnoff Red Label Vodka
Stupid expensive Russian Vodka I'll never drink
Triple Sec
Baileys
Amarulla
Cointreau
Whisky (Grouse I think)
Rum (Coconut, Dark and Demerera)

So, what should I get next time I'm in Duty Free?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote