User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Nov 2002, 11:29   #151
Lord_Dain

yawn

Quote:
Originally posted by Spearhead
im a retard
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 11:38   #152
Norseman
4ever a Snuggly Bunny

Norseman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Cicada

i was around then remember..

i'm well aware of how **** elysium were...
http://pirate.planetarion.com/forum/...35#post2208935

either r4 will be recognised as a teameffort - a joint win by VeX or Xanadu alone

take elysium down in the dirt and legion will follow, simple really
R3: 111:17
R4: 2:15 Elysium
R5: 1:5 Elysium
R6: 24:16 Elysium
R8: 28:?? Adelante
Retired & vanished
Norseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 14:53   #153
LaNiCoR
Chief Hashier

LaNiCoR is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Spearhead
Titans are going to get their asses kicked !!! \O/
GO GO GO !!
Worried scousie ? You played it well till now, now its the other side's turn to kick ass Sorry about this post, i'm just excited wanted to see this happen weeks ago
Hold on to your roids Tits, they are coming for you !

this did make me howl with laughter.

u may want to count to ten before posting in future to curb your excitment.

[F.E.A.R]
LaNiCoR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 15:17   #154
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
i dont mind i have no interest in who wins anyway and you are right for a 25 year ol' man i should know better just want to stirr it up and Lord_D i aint a retard, just want some fun on these boards, ill tell it straight from my heart, i dont care who wins; i just hope its the best alliance in all circumstances, ill be good from now on, back to GD, they like my drivel there
and no more flames my way pls, i diserve better

tata babes !
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 15:32   #155
Stress
Resurected

Stress can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov

and your remind me of the infantery chips I use when I play Axis&Allies, I call them cannonfodder...

I can imagine the new slogan; Ely proud to be cannonfodder ! or: There is honour in beeing flak

GO STRESS, GO STRESS..
u will newer understand will u .. sigh
sad the children are these days ...
Stress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 16:21   #156
Carlyy

Carlyy is infamous around these partsCarlyy is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Stress

u will newer understand will u .. sigh
sad the children are these days ...
You're cannon fodder Stress, no ifs, buts or complications. Any way u care to spin it.
Carlyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 17:02   #157
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Obfuscator

Most Ely people I have ever talked to have much nicer things to say about r5 Fury than they do about r5 Legion. Fury never really lied to them for one thing....it was always sort of obvious what their relationship was. Meanwhile, try to keep in mind which of those two r5 gems Titans was a part of ;-)
or indeed a prinicpal reason for Titans split from legion

you foo

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 20:17   #158
Invoker

Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
Fury.

The day I'm asked to send any Fury fleets to defend a NoS member or on joint attacks with NoS members is the day I resign.
Imao!.
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 20:39   #159
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Carlyy

You're cannon fodder Stress, no ifs, buts or complications. Any way u care to spin it.
You've always been totally incompetent and useless with this game's politics and motives. You should have quit long ago - persistence in this case doesnt seem to have made you learn anything. Indeed, it seems to have only fuelled your indept brain.

You may as well call Titans cannonfodder for round 6 and 7 - its far closer than to the term than anything that Fury has done this round.

While we are at it, we may as well call every alliance who works with Fury 'cannonfodder' to satify your hunger for anti-Fury recognition and attention.

Zhukov is employing a rather baseless accusation, something which is amusing coming from him - he should possess intelligence. Unfortunately I have no such doubts that you possess none My Carlyy

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 21:18   #160
Carlyy

Carlyy is infamous around these partsCarlyy is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l

You've always been totally incompetent and useless with this game's politics and motives. You should have quit long ago - persistence in this case doesnt seem to have made you learn anything. Indeed, it seems to have only fuelled your indept brain.

You may as well call Titans cannonfodder for round 6 and 7 - its far closer than to the term than anything that Fury has done this round.

While we are at it, we may as well call every alliance who works with Fury 'cannonfodder' to satify your hunger for anti-Fury recognition and attention.

Zhukov is employing a rather baseless accusation, something which is amusing coming from him - he should possess intelligence. Unfortunately I have no such doubts that you possess none My Carlyy
Hmmm... let me guess... you're a Fury member right?
Carlyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 00:55   #161
Urkki

Urkki is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l

Indeed, you said it

Well, I suppose they *could* have gone after Virus in R5 already, and not wait 'till R7...

And then this round, when they have lack of enough fodder, it seems they need to get a few in midround... Even after they got the Adelante "reinforcements" earlier.
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 01:03   #162
Obfuscator
Antediluvian

Obfuscator is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MAdnRisKy

or indeed a prinicpal reason for Titans split from legion

you foo
I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

If the betrayal of Ely was half as important to Titans as they say it was, they would have done something about it at the time. Instead they went along with Legion and Fury like the good little lap-dogs that they are. They deserve zero respect from Ely.
Reduco ad Honore [RaH] r8
Obfuscator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 01:13   #163
LaNiCoR
Chief Hashier

LaNiCoR is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

If the betrayal of Ely was half as important to Titans as they say it was, they would have done something about it at the time. Instead they went along with Legion and Fury like the good little lap-dogs that they are. They deserve zero respect from Ely.
hmm, there was no Titans officially when the split happened, we stayed with Legion because we felt we should out of (that terrible word) HONOUR.

LaNiCoR

[F.E.A.R]
LaNiCoR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 01:17   #164
Obfuscator
Antediluvian

Obfuscator is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by LaNiCoR

hmm, there was no Titans officially when the split happened, we stayed with Legion because we felt we should out of (that terrible word) HONOUR.

LaNiCoR
I think you're missing my point.
Reduco ad Honore [RaH] r8
Obfuscator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 01:26   #165
Xavier March

Quote:

LaNiCoR
nothing to do with the fact most of you guys were in the top3 gals at the time?
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 01:49   #166
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I believe it. :-)

Fury and friends can't cope with the war as its going, they'rejust not good enough. So they panic and block with just about every alliance left thats not already on Titans/LDK side.

Played Fury. :-)

Of course, you realise by doing this that no matter what happens now, you cannot claim to have won the final round of PA.
Where to begin...

We are coping just fine thank you.

Indeed, we aren't good enough to defeat an enemy that outnumbers us in a round of this ones dynamics. OOOO we must suck.

I think you GROSSLY underestimate the number of alliances in this game. Either that or your just a biased twit.

Erm, no we can't claim to win anything alone... but niehter could titans or ldk, whats your point. We fight the war that was brought to us, and the war that was brought to us was a block attacking us. We started this round alone in hopes that others would too. Others chose to build blocks to try and dominate. We aren't going to roll over and die just because you don't like us.

Carllyy, its funny how somehow Fury haters seem to think that the honorable thing for Fury to do is to get roided by them. Somehow we are always being terrible terrible people whenever we do anything that might be considered a war tactic in a war strategy game.

Its a silly little double standard that you manage to bring to a moronic extreme. When Fury was in fact dominating a round, the accusations may have been baseless, but at least they were sympathetic.

When the side that is in the lead is continuing to hang on to the silly propaganda in order to further increase their lead, people no longer want to hear the bullsh*t
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 04:37   #167
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W

Where to begin...

We are coping just fine thank you.

Indeed, we aren't good enough to defeat an enemy that outnumbers us in a round of this ones dynamics. OOOO we must suck.

I think you GROSSLY underestimate the number of alliances in this game. Either that or your just a biased twit.

Erm, no we can't claim to win anything alone... but niehter could titans or ldk, whats your point. We fight the war that was brought to us, and the war that was brought to us was a block attacking us. We started this round alone in hopes that others would too. Others chose to build blocks to try and dominate. We aren't going to roll over and die just because you don't like us.

Carllyy, its funny how somehow Fury haters seem to think that the honorable thing for Fury to do is to get roided by them. Somehow we are always being terrible terrible people whenever we do anything that might be considered a war tactic in a war strategy game.

Its a silly little double standard that you manage to bring to a moronic extreme. When Fury was in fact dominating a round, the accusations may have been baseless, but at least they were sympathetic.

When the side that is in the lead is continuing to hang on to the silly propaganda in order to further increase their lead, people no longer want to hear the bullsh*t
Titans/LDK at the start of the round was NOT a block

however now, Titans/LDK/Virus is considered more of a block, as would be Fury/Fang/Ade.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 05:08   #168
Demented Turnip
Lord of the Roots

Demented Turnip is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
No. Loyalty, maybe, but hardly honor. Legion had no shortage of members who right then decided their principles were more important to them than their planet scores and jumped ship. That's honor.
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 05:17   #169
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Psi_K

Titans/LDK at the start of the round was NOT a block

however now, Titans/LDK/Virus is considered more of a block, as would be Fury/Fang/Ade.
Titans/LDK were not a block, I never said they were. I simply said that at no point could you have said that they either was winning alone.

The block I mentioned was the group attacking us which of course was more than just Titans/LDK.
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 13:32   #170
Trevize

Quote:
Originally posted by Rumad

hhmmm let me guess..... You're a unarticulated fool right?

AN unarticulated fool, my friend.
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 15:27   #171
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W

Titans/LDK were not a block, I never said they were. I simply said that at no point could you have said that they either was winning alone.
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
So, you're saying at the start of the round Titans/LDK were not a block, yet a block war was brought to you? Confused? I am.
If Titans/LDK were not a block, please explain to me which 'official' 'block' was attacking you?
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 16:41   #172
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Originally posted by Psi_K

So, you're saying at the start of the round Titans/LDK were not a block, yet a block war was brought to you? Confused? I am.
If Titans/LDK were not a block, please explain to me which 'official' 'block' was attacking you?
Titans and LDK were not attacking us at the beginning of the round. So there status at such time is entirely irrelevent.

I figured that fact was so blatently obvious that it didn't need to be said... but I guess I confused you.
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 17:01   #173
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W

Titans and LDK were not attacking us at the beginning of the round. So there status at such time is entirely irrelevent.

I figured that fact was so blatently obvious that it didn't need to be said... but I guess I confused you.
The only alliance I was trying to target at the start of the round was Fury, guess I'm wrong though.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 18:21   #174
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough
boring .. *sigh*

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 19:08   #175
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Push shall own you all.... Whoops, wrong thread

But seriously (to the Fury/FanG block) you guys are coming on this forum asking for help or tyring to turn the PA community against LDK/Titans, which is fine. But if I am not mistaken (my timelines might be a bit off) the same thing has happened in previous rounds where the PA community asked for Fury/Legion block to be split and make the game more compteitive. So your side coming onto the forums and asking what the PA community asked for in the past rounds is..well I think you can fill in the blank

Quite intresting how history repeat itself.

Anyways good luck and I hope the fighting still continues since I prefer a hard won fight and losing instead of a easy fight and winning,

Who wants to be my [Plush] Toy

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 19:32   #176
Ferox

Ferox is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Trevize

AN unarticulated fool, my friend.
Yes, pld.
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 19:40   #177
*Cooper*

*Cooper* is an unknown quantity at this point
The round would be betterif there were more wars going on, and if no one dominated the universe.
At the moment, no one really does, but ppl like Hirr and etc are very strong!
One day it would be nice to see a completely new force have a go at being top dog? and to see old enemies unite to tackle it
And no BACKSTABBING for once.

Just my opinnion..

Cyanide
*Cooper* is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 20:25   #178
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by Rumad

firstly I do believe that Titans and Virus were also part of the block taht was asked to split. Technically now that has happened. No one is asking you to assist anyone. Simply that those in a Neutral alliances should be attempting to push there members into positions to make teh round more interesting.

Yes from my point of view its partially because i want to level the playing field a bit, but its also about making this round something really interesting.

The simple fact is that the war may well continue. The fact is that no one has lost yet, but why not mix it up a bit?

You see your working on "*boo* fury no one should help you *hiss*" theory of pa politics. Thats fine but they are only one of the dominant alliances this round - there are several others.

In recent months I have seen so much propaganda coming out of the other side on this board it got quite nautious. Now they are winning its still the same crap ona different day "Fury ate my babies!", "FAnG are cheat0rs". From my point of view it was fine as it was quite laughable, but in my view yuw ill never totally crush Fury as was found round 4 and I am sure Sid still has many political cards up his sleeve, but there is someone will will expoentially grow cause for the majority of this round they have avoided incommings due to the political maneuvering. With a month left alliances can stake there claim as well in there part of planetarion history. As the dominant forces with teh upper hand that would now change form Fury/FAnG to yourselves.

Its simple logistics, if the round is to get more interesting ppl need to attack Titans/LDK and Virus. End of story.
Dont get me wrong, I wouldent mind haveing the round a bit more intesting, my point is that if the other alliances choose not to participate then your side shouldent blame them or anything like that for their choice. It is after all for your benefit you want them to join the war on your side.

Regarding the propoganda, I am sure if I think hard and long enough I can come up with examples in which you or your block has taken a similar route.

The point I was trying to make is that no matter which way you try to "spin" your posts, it comes down to the fact that your block is getting hit hard and has not-so-good chance of winning and you would like to change that. Nothing wrong with that imo, but stating the truth is much better instead of saying its for the good of the game to stop stagnation of the game, etc....

And I dont mind fury, I was thinking of applying to them actually but since I was already commited to Plush it would be too much of a conflict of intrest. Yeah there are some folks that have a grudge due to their past history with fury. So you cant exactly blame them and their respective alliance to not help fury and watch them go down in flames. True it might/will lead to their downfall (possibly), but humans are funny, in terms of vengenance they cannot see much further than the now and only care about getting their revenge as soon as possible, even if it costs them dearly in the near future.

Anyways, good luck in your endeavour and I do hope your side can pull a Ace out of their sleeves and make LDK/Titans work for their win.

PS: Last thing I forgot to mention, in your goal to set up a resistance block, it would be nice if you can come up with a fairly even block, but I doubt that. You will most likely try to position your side for a possible win and also recruit more firepower than you need in order to push LDK/Titans aside. That is to be expected.

Since I have to run off to class now, dont expect a reply from me anytime soon :-)

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 21:14   #179
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
If people think Titans and LDK have had it easy so far this round then you're very wrong. Very few of you, including you Rumad because you wern't involved at the beginning, have no idea how strong FAnG, Adelante and Fury were at the start and continued to be, right up to present day.

I remember a few posts by people that said something like "Titans and LDK are gonna get owned cos they've pissed off FAnG/ToT, Adelante and Fury and are now gonna suffer". And that was a few weeks in. So to now say we have 'had it easy' is contradicting what you same people were saying not long ago.

On a similar note, I keep hearing people say "You can't expect people to let you get the easy victory". That is a ridiculous statement, we worked very hard to get to this stage in the game, and have been 'at war' with several alliances for almost the entire round. Everyone involved in the war has had to work extremely hard and everyone involved in this 'new war' will have to work just as much to do their best for the remaining weeks. The correct thing to say would be "You can't expect people to let you finish the round in such an easy fashion", but even that has its errors, and I have no interest to go into them now.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 23:14   #180
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Originally posted by RexDrax
Push shall own you all.... Whoops, wrong thread

But seriously (to the Fury/FanG block) you guys are coming on this forum asking for help or tyring to turn the PA community against LDK/Titans,
We did?

Take a look at the all the thread starters on this forum. Weve not come on asking for anything, titans have brought all these discussions to AD.
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 23:19   #181
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
If people think Titans and LDK have had it easy so far this round then you're very wrong. Very few of you, including you Rumad because you wern't involved at the beginning, have no idea how strong FAnG, Adelante and Fury were at the start and continued to be, right up to present day.

I remember a few posts by people that said something like "Titans and LDK are gonna get owned cos they've pissed off FAnG/ToT, Adelante and Fury and are now gonna suffer". And that was a few weeks in. So to now say we have 'had it easy' is contradicting what you same people were saying not long ago.

On a similar note, I keep hearing people say "You can't expect people to let you get the easy victory". That is a ridiculous statement, we worked very hard to get to this stage in the game, and have been 'at war' with several alliances for almost the entire round. Everyone involved in the war has had to work extremely hard and everyone involved in this 'new war' will have to work just as much to do their best for the remaining weeks. The correct thing to say would be "You can't expect people to let you finish the round in such an easy fashion", but even that has its errors, and I have no interest to go into them now.
No that doesn't have errors. The point is that instead of just fighting the war in front of you, many of your members are running around the forums trying to convince people not to fight you.

To correct your first statement, you weren't fighting FUry at the beginning of the round, so our strength had little to do with anythying. We were targetting randomly and seeing no organized incoming.

We didn't join into things until after adalente started to fall apart, thus you never fought Fury/Fang/Adalente. You fought Fang/ToT/Adalente, didn't exactly take much time before you had the advantage in that war, then DTA provoked Fury into joining the war.

Then you fought Fury and Fang and tot, througout that time increased your positions on top of the uni, and now sit as the strongest block with obvious top positioning.

So the question is, why are your members running around the forums trying to convince people that you are not on top, and that they shouldn't fight you? The only answer is that those members want to cruise to a win.
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 23:41   #182
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W

So the question is, why are your members running around the forums trying to convince people that you are not on top, and that they shouldn't fight you? The only answer is that those members want to cruise to a win.
Your own members already are cruising, just not to a win. Plenty have given up already, plenty are in vacation and plenty are not roiding anymore so they don't become better targets, so they don't have the hassle of incoming for the rest of the round.

I can't blame people if they'd rather have an easy end of round than a harder end of round.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Unread 27 Nov 2002, 23:50   #183
K-W
Bored

Quote:

Your own members already are cruising, just not to a win. Plenty have given up already, plenty are in vacation and plenty are not roiding anymore so they don't become better targets, so they don't have the hassle of incoming for the rest of the round.

I can't blame people if they'd rather have an easy end of round than a harder end of round.
Yes insults are a last resort tactic, but im not sure exactly where you think that pertains to the point.

Im sure youd rather be able to win easily. I just find amusing the lengths your going to to try and get it.

Last edited by K-W; 28 Nov 2002 at 00:04.
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 02:15   #184
Hardin

Hardin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W

We did?

Take a look at the all the thread starters on this forum. Weve not come on asking for anything, titans have brought all these discussions to AD.
http://pirate.planetarion.com/forum/...hreadid=154364

Heh - I didn't know Rumad was a Titan

R9.5 - ? - *NONE* - Lost Avengers returns!!!
R9 - 4:10:5 - *OLYMPIANS* - I hate NARWEET *Boohoo*...
R8 - 26:2:1 - *TITANS* - We wuz robbed - Hidden Dragons foeva!!!
R7 - 5:20:3 - *NONE* - Owners of C5 - Creation of Lost Avengers - PA's most leet BG
R5 - C28 - *ELYSIUM* - Lo Friederich, Hardcastle, CBK and all...
R4 - ? - *NONE* - Hapless noobie
R3 - ? - *NONE* - Hopeless noobie
Hardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 02:18   #185
Hardin

Quote:
Originally posted by RexDrax

Dont get me wrong, I wouldent mind haveing the round a bit more intesting, my point is that if the other alliances choose not to participate then your side shouldent blame them or anything like that for their choice. It is after all for your benefit you want them to join the war on your side.

Regarding the propoganda, I am sure if I think hard and long enough I can come up with examples in which you or your block has taken a similar route.

The point I was trying to make is that no matter which way you try to "spin" your posts, it comes down to the fact that your block is getting hit hard and has not-so-good chance of winning and you would like to change that. Nothing wrong with that imo, but stating the truth is much better instead of saying its for the good of the game to stop stagnation of the game, etc....

And I dont mind fury, I was thinking of applying to them actually but since I was already commited to Plush it would be too much of a conflict of intrest. Yeah there are some folks that have a grudge due to their past history with fury. So you cant exactly blame them and their respective alliance to not help fury and watch them go down in flames. True it might/will lead to their downfall (possibly), but humans are funny, in terms of vengenance they cannot see much further than the now and only care about getting their revenge as soon as possible, even if it costs them dearly in the near future.
This man talks sense - is what I was trying to say in Rumad's thread on this very subject only put so much better

R7 - 5:20:3 - *NONE* - Owners of C5 - Creation of Lost Avengers - PA's most leet BG
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 03:13   #186
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by KoRnNut
I hope I didn't offend any RaH peeps, wasn't my intention. I just found it odd everyone's all like 'RaH are the winners!' when I'm of the understanding RaH has a mere 4 members in the Top 250...???
Suggest you get your intel updated heh

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 03:21   #187
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
http://pirate.planetarion.com/forum/...hreadid=154356

Hmmm...muppet by name etc

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 05:45   #188
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Originally posted by Hardin

http://pirate.planetarion.com/forum/...hreadid=154364

Heh - I didn't know Rumad was a Titan
Oh, I never read rumads threads.

Point still stands, other than rumad its all been brought up by titans. Certainly no Fury are calling for anything.
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 07:31   #189
connie
SPESHAL

connie is an unknown quantity at this point
oi

[20:01] <@djcomplex> lol, ofc I lied about the things I posted at teh AD
[20:01] <@djcomplex> I just wanted to get some attention

[20:01] <@djcomplex> I havent been that unpopular since I started multiying with that other acount aswell u know...do u think they know?!? ;(

*cough*

<connie> i liek PBOT aswell
<PBOT> likes connie too :-)
<connie> oww ****e..tis can talk fs
connie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 07:40   #190
Troutz

Quote:
Originally posted by Catwoman
OMG ppl actually read this bs.
when I find out ill let yas know LOL
Well said.

Unread 28 Nov 2002, 08:05   #191
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

djcomplex will become famous soon enoughdjcomplex will become famous soon enough
Re: oi

Quote:
Originally posted by connie
[20:01] <@djcomplex> lol, ofc I lied about the things I posted at teh AD
[20:01] <@djcomplex> I just wanted to get some attention

[20:01] <@djcomplex> I havent been that unpopular since I started multiying with that other acount aswell u know...do u think they know?!? ;(

*cough*
want me to forward the email to ya?
djcomplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 12:13   #192
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W

Im sure youd rather be able to win easily. I just find amusing the lengths your going to to try and get it.
Slighty ironic coming from a Fury exec, when Fury have done everything possible to avoid a fair war in previous rounds. You have only ever fought wars you knew you'd win.

Quote:
Originally posted bu Rumad

Titans have had it far too easy
That's entirely incorrect.

Quote:

Or are you really worried you don't have the quality to push the win home?
I'm certain we have the quality. I'm also certain that you guys have the quantity.

And you can't talk about 'having it easy', your last couple of weeks must have been a walk in the park, since noone was bothering you.

Unread 28 Nov 2002, 12:34   #193
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

That's entirely incorrect.
In your opinion Scouse, in this round, has Titans had greater odds stacked against them than Fury?
________
Buy silver surfer

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 21:11.
Kileman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 12:38   #194
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Eol is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by KillGhost

Aren't you a bit premature ? You certainly haven't beat us yet.
He was talking about Adelante and FAnG, bight boy ;-)
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 12:51   #195
Hardin

My God...I had to go the whole way back to Page 1 to find out what you were responding too EoL

Unread 28 Nov 2002, 13:12   #196
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Quote:

If they had ever been half as disgusted by that decision as some of them claim, they would have done something about it DURING r5, when it would have made a difference, instead of waiting until the end of the round.
We believed we could change Legion, and do amends from within. Titans only became an option when realization dawned upon us that it couldn't be, at least not in the time-frame we were working with.

And Titans wouldn't have lasted longer than alliances such as NFU or Silver if we weren't made of sterner stuff than that which breaks off mid-round in disarray. The alliance wasn't meant to just be a statement - it was meant to last.
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 13:18   #197
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Quote:

I believe it. :-)

Fury and friends can't cope with the war as its going, they'rejust not good enough. So they panic and block with just about every alliance left thats not already on Titans/LDK side.

Played Fury. :-)

Of course, you realise by doing this that no matter what happens now, you cannot claim to have won the final round of PA.
You realize that no matter what happens they'll claim to have done so anyway?

Unread 28 Nov 2002, 13:22   #198
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Quote:

Most Ely people I have ever talked to have much nicer things to say about r5 Fury than they do about r5 Legion. Fury never really lied to them for one thing....it was always sort of obvious what their relationship was. Meanwhile, try to keep in mind which of those two r5 gems Titans was a part of ;-)
Try to keep in mind which of those r5 gems called the shots, and which fractions of those gems liked it, and which didn't. It's not just amusing, it's absolutely hilarious how you put people who went on to form Titans later on in the same wagon as people like Biggdogg and Sid.
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 13:32   #199
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Quote:

You have absolutely no clue.

Last edited by Eol; 28 Nov 2002 at 14:44.
Eol is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 13:36   #200
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Quote:
Originally posted by Xavier March

nothing to do with the fact most of you guys were in the top3 gals at the time?
Also not true. More Gods stayed in their alliances than moved to Titans. More Titans came initially and later on from other sources than the Gods galaxies.