User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages

Unread 12 Aug 2009, 15:04   #1
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice
Retiring

OK i won't be around on friday to post this so i'm gonna do it now 2 weeks ago i announced to Newdawn that i was calling it a day at the end of the round and that is my plan It's been a good round for me in many ways (not planetwise or financially :P ) It's been a great laugh to take part in what i consider one of the better rounds we have had in a while and i think that is due to the alliances we had at play this round They were all class and did their part! even ascendancy who played the small tag to great effectiveness and i still think to this day, that short of legion itself. Ascendancy could be the best ever.

The round belonged to apprime and tbh you guys kicked ass the whole way through and i think you should be applauded for that. (well done cardi)

I'd Like to thank ND for being my home for a good 7 rounds now special thanks go to catwoman and harv for putting up with me and ofc the long standers in ND (balor petroman auto car bass excal damo8 amon........... too many to mention tbh)

I wanna thank all the old legios that are still about and kicking arse willzzz (for bringing me back) assassin (for getting me an ally that i screwed over after 3 weeks) and Ronin for generally being cool.

I'd like to thank some of the CT guys that i got to know like GM and sickdeath (you'll forgive me one day) and perhaps one of my best friends in pa namely Nov and to other pals over the rounds such as androx disc venox atlas posi and even munglejuffin

Finally big respect goes to my partner in all things pa wise teh great killerbee Thanks dude you make it worth being here.

I'm gonna still be on irc in any case and those i care enough about know where to find me

and for anyone who is insulted that i forgot to mention them, please remember i am an old man and memory has been p*****d down the toilet. Either that or i don't care about you! and you should know the answer to that!

Rnd 26-32 Jenova Denial (BC) Newdawn (HC)

Rnd 33 Retired
Vladel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2009, 15:11   #2
Catwoman

Catwoman is a jewel in the roughCatwoman is a jewel in the roughCatwoman is a jewel in the rough
Re: Retiring

Cya vlad, its been a pleasure being part of your pa journey, I wish you well in the future in that thing they call real life. Thanks for the fun times, and thanks for the arguments, cya in October! mwuah
Unread 13 Aug 2009, 03:22   #3
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Vladel, come towards the light my friend
Unread 13 Aug 2009, 03:29   #4
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

take care Vladel! be careful out there in the "real world"!
Unread 13 Aug 2009, 05:01   #5
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

whatever youll be back

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2009, 12:20   #6
berten
respect, unity, order

berten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the rough

Have fun Vladel
Unread 13 Aug 2009, 13:32   #7
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

I got mentioned hf Vlad o/
Unread 13 Aug 2009, 14:11   #8
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

**** you man you didn't mention me!

(I can't really say goodbye as I don't exactly play PA either!)

Have fun enjoying what's left of the great weather!
Unread 15 Aug 2009, 01:37   #9
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Vladel isnt retiring, hes just joining another alliance.

He said exactly the same thing r26 before he FAGGOT RAT SHIP JUMPED over to the enemy.
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2009, 18:58   #10
Ceadrath

Ceadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
Vladel isnt retiring, hes just joining another alliance.

He said exactly the same thing r26 before he FAGGOT RAT SHIP JUMPED over to the enemy.
i've missed you.

bye vladel

-Cead
Ceadrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2009, 07:39   #11
NOV

NOV is an unknown quantity at this point

Wish you all best in RL m8. Hope to see u time to time in our chans
But what others said before i guess (and hope) you will be back in sometime
NOV is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2009, 11:59   #12
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

Cya Vlad - Good luck with the new lady friend! If it all goes wrong steinmetz and me will always be there for teh late night cuddles!

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2009, 13:02   #13
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

I already knew Vladel was retiring due to my awesome spy activities. Anyway I left you a farewell card on your pillow so you can always remember how much you hate me o/
Unread 15 Aug 2009, 13:19   #14
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

cya in a couple of rounds
Unread 16 Aug 2009, 08:30   #15
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

youll be back.. see u later dude

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2009, 10:53   #16
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Ey Vlad, welcome to the retired players' home
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2009, 06:10   #17
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

Will miss ya dude can't believe I got no mention shocking all this time I loved you hehe enjoy your retirement mate

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2009, 11:16   #18
MysticQue
Spy of the Spy

MysticQue is an unknown quantity at this point

bye bye Vladel and good luck for future coming

MQ
Unread 27 Aug 2009, 11:24   #19
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

You will come back sometime!

There is no need for a good bye, as it will only be a new 'hi' next time you pops on or come's back to play!
Unread 28 Aug 2009, 10:39   #20
joopster

joopster is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck in real life!

joopster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2009, 10:58   #21
LB|away

LB|away is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck in rl!

See ya in about 20 rounds man