User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 10 Apr 2007, 13:41   #1
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Another Blatant Attack on the GD Community!

This is very bad news.

I cannot for the life of me understand why this is happening. Except I can and with every passing day my contempt and utter disgust a John Reid and his pathetic attempts to look like the 'ard man of the Labour Party.

Honestly, it's like a cast of acotrs from a bad soap. I'm just hoping Grant Mitchell will come and kick the shit out of him and him out of time. Or Phil, hell I'd even settle for Ian Beale giving him a kicking.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 13:47   #2
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Another Blatant Attack on the GD Community!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/170500...lsgrove300.jpg
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 13:59   #3
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Not long to wait till Scotland is running all things in the goverment eh
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 14:27   #4
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I think any law that forces me to advocate for the protection of paedophiles (albeit in maintaining the status quo) must have more wrong with it than I have the time to go into right now. I will say, however, that any politician who thinks this is the best way forward needs to take a hard look at whether they have the intelligence required for the job. Marginalisation has never and will never work at solving anything. Probably not even in the short term and certainly not in the long run.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 14:51   #5
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

All those without children (including myself) probably have a different view of the merits of this law, compared to those with children though.

While I currently think it's a stupid idea, when i eventually have children (and am looking at places to live to settle down to raise my family) I may think differently.
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 14:55   #6
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
While I currently think it's a stupid idea, when i eventually have children (and am looking at places to live to settle down to raise my family) I may think differently.
Yeah this is a fair point, since as the Sun said this morning:

Quote:
The experiment in east Somerset won’t eliminate all predatory child sex pests. They are cunning, devious and frequently pose as kind and plausible members of the community.

But Sarah’s Law will at least give parents the chance to find out if a convicted offender is in their midst — before he has the chance to strike.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 15:10   #7
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Is that Paulsgrove in Portsmouth?
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 15:29   #8
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

At least I know which area this cunning and devious predator stalks. I shall certainly stay away from that area. The Home Office should run a phone-line: Is John Reid in your area?

I mean, when Bernardo's tell you your child-protection policy is shit, you know something's wrong. If I were a parent, however, I'd use this scheme if it were nation-wide. Even though I know that paedophiles also have cars.

They don't even tell the exact address or name - so you're going to get lots of innocent people beaten up and maliciously accused.

I suppose there's an argument that this will deter paedophiles to a greater extent that they are currently, but I doubt it.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 15:57   #9
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I can't see this having any impact on sex offender rates at all to be honest. It might make people more wary of moving house though.

Imagine moving into your new house at the same time it is announced a sex offender has moved into the area. You would be so popular.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 16:39   #10
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't see how this will benefit anyone.

Telling parents there is a sex offender in the area but then not telling them who will just make them paranoid about everyone.

Innocent people will be targetted by idiot vigilante groups.

Sex offenders will simply go underground and if they are going to attack a kid (which of course isn't as likely as the tabloids want you to believe) they'll just drive somewhere else.

I'm also concerned about who people will be informed about. Is it everyone on the sex offenders list or just "proper" paedophiles?
Also, how close do they have to be for people to get informed about them?

What is the point of telling people there is a convicted sex offender within 10 miles of where they live? 10 miles is quite a large distance and I assume there is at least one sex offender in 10 miles radius of most inner city people.
Convicted sex offender could mean an 18 year old who had sex with a 15 year old of course.

All madness.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 16:55   #11
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Anyway, what do they mean when they say "they'll go underground"? It is common-place for the average paedophile to walk around informing the shoppers in Marks and Spencers at the moment? Or underground in the sense they'll start digging tunnels and arrive in your daughter's bed-room? Christ! Let's tag our children and the paedophile so if they ever come within two meters of each other John Reid is magically transported to gnaw the paedophile's larynx out! I should dictate policy.
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 17:42   #12
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

True paedophiles don't get convicted, the ones that do are mere losers.

Last edited by Alessio; 10 Apr 2007 at 17:50.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 19:19   #13
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
Anyway, what do they mean when they say "they'll go underground"? It is common-place for the average paedophile to walk around informing the shoppers in Marks and Spencers at the moment? Or underground in the sense they'll start digging tunnels and arrive in your daughter's bed-room? Christ! Let's tag our children and the paedophile so if they ever come within two meters of each other John Reid is magically transported to gnaw the paedophile's larynx out! I should dictate policy.
Presumably by underground, they mean off the grid. At the moment many paedophiles are monitored by police on a routine basis. If these were to all start migrating and assuming aliases (because of the threat of exposure and a good lynching) this would become much more difficult if not practically impossible.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 19:19   #14
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

I'm glad all this nonsense happens on the other side of the water and is not affecting me.
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 19:59   #15
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

When they go "underground", this will be a perfect excuse to introduce ID cards!
Unread 11 Apr 2007, 10:37   #16
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Anyone remember a few years back when *the sun* outed a whole load of paedophiles who had dropped off the police radar by publishing their photographs (about 50 i think) .

I seem to remember some poor innocent man got hounded out of his house, there was some sort of riot in the housing estate, they destroyed his house, all because he looked like the photograph in the paper.

Thats what i want to avoid, and In my opinion this new idea will have this end up happening again.

How many innocent ones that get *outed* because of paranoia and errors and misjudgements ?
Is the cost of the destroyed lives of those people worth it ?

how many of theese lives destroyed in this way makes up for the lives of children destroyed by paedophiles ?

My opinion .. NONE ! because its still someones life !
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote