User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Jan 2005, 23:24   #1
Watto

Watto is infamous around these partsWatto is infamous around these partsWatto is infamous around these partsWatto is infamous around these parts
Thoughts..

I'll probably get banned for my views, but here goes...
My old account got deleted etc. so i got this shiny new one :0

Today was the "Iraqi Election" the first for 50years, fantastic great news etc. and all that.. yes for the iraqis maybe, i dont give a toss..
So, The Oldham manager is driving thru manchester to Oldhams ground where his team are playing Bolton in the FA CUP...en route however as he is driving thru manchester these "iraqi's" who are voting for the iraq elections in... erm.. ENGLAND? start ****ing over his car etc. smashing windscreen and headlights etc. and big scuffle breaks out and shit..
Am i going crazy or is that a bit mad, iraqis in england voting for iraqi prime minister?

well... going to my thoughts.. as i was reading the "Useless facts bin" thread by DemiGOD i see that "-95% of the ocean is unexplored".. i reckon we tie the "iraqis" up and we drop these "iraqis" in the oceans that are unexplored so that we have a reason to "explore"..

Discus..

Watto.
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 23:33   #2
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Thoughts..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watto
stuff
you accidentally left the T off your name
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 23:37   #3
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
you accidentally left the T off your name
Good call.
Can't give you rep for it tho

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 23:40   #4
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Good call.
Can't give you rep for it tho
It's ok I already did it.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 23:42   #5
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Thoughts..

I was promised "Thoughts".

This thread does not deliver.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 23:54   #6
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson

Neither do the Royal Mail. But my god do they spend a lot of money trying to convince us otherwise.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 23:56   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I remember the time when the postal service in this country was actually semi-reliable.

Those were the days, my friend, we thought they'd never end.
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 00:26   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Am i going crazy or is that a bit mad, iraqis in england voting for iraqi prime minister?
How is that even slightly "mad"? English people in Iraq can vote in the UK elections, so what is the problem exactly?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 01:26   #9
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson

its false advertising.. i thought false advertising was against the law? then i saw 'iraqis getting dumped in the ocean'??!? *sigh* its a crazy world out there (sorry JBG, just had to say it again...)

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 17:18   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
so what is the problem exactly?
The problem was, I fear, that he had not yet encountered the fact that all democratic states utilise something called an 'overseas vote.'
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 18:26   #11
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
iraqis in england voting for iraqi prime minister?
Don't worry, they vote for our prime minister as well so things'll even out in the end.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 18:37   #12
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Interesting idea Watto.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 18:42   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: Thoughts..

You could actually understand what he was saying?
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 19:06   #14
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I'll probably get banned for my views, but here goes...
My old account got deleted etc. so i got this shiny new one :0

Today was the "Iraqi Election" the first for 50years, fantastic great news etc. and all that.. yes for the iraqis maybe, i dont give a toss..
So, The Oldham manager is driving thru manchester to Oldhams ground where his team are playing Bolton in the FA CUP

noone apart from oldham fans care about whether this man is even alive. tbh i couldnt give a toss if he went up in smoke!! not sure why you even mentioned this.. anyhoo

Quote:

...en route however as he is driving thru manchester these "iraqi's" who are voting for the iraq elections in... erm.. ENGLAND? start ****ing over his car etc. smashing windscreen and headlights etc. and big scuffle breaks out and shit..

you found the voting the odd part???? surely there was a reason he was attacked.....
And why is it 'odd'. Its perfectly possible for british citizens to vote in iraq for the prime minister if they so wish. Its not exactly a 'new thing'. They are still Iraqi citizens and therefore have as much right to vote as you and i do for our prime minister when we are residing in another country at the time of election

Quote:

well... going to my thoughts.. as i was reading the "Useless facts bin" thread by DemiGOD i see that "-95% of the ocean is unexplored".. i reckon we tie the "iraqis" up and we drop these "iraqis" in the oceans that are unexplored so that we have a reason to "explore"..

er....so after we invade iraq. Capture it. Kill innocent people and capture their oil...you plan to take the people and dump them in the sea?? surely the previous things are 'enough' by anyone standards.

Quote:

Discus..

Watto.

no.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 19:17   #15
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

According to the newspaper, the guy in the car hit a bystander (part of a crowd). Understandably the crowd were a bit annoyed at this (I'm not sure if they thought he did it on purpose) so they banged his car a bit. The police described it as a "minor incident".
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 20:28   #16
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

what kind of car was it?

Unread 31 Jan 2005, 20:35   #17
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i met someone on the weekend whos buying a maybach
was a jolly nice fellow
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 23:27   #18
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

my thoughts are too.. terrel owens, 3rd wide receiver for the superbowl.. maybe a better chance for the eagles? hmmm who knows.. we'll see..

Unread 6 Feb 2005, 20:42   #19
Watto

Watto is infamous around these partsWatto is infamous around these partsWatto is infamous around these partsWatto is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
er....so after we invade iraq. Capture it. Kill innocent people and capture their oil...you plan to take the people and dump them in the sea?? surely the previous things are 'enough' by anyone standards.
I dont particularly think so..

Quote:
Discus..

Watto.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
no.
ERM, You just did...
Nuff Said.

Watto
Unread 6 Feb 2005, 21:02   #20
Watto

apologies and big up the flavius.. :0

6 days yeh mate, i dont check pa boards everyday, bit sad and all that...
Unread 6 Feb 2005, 22:16   #21
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
back in the days people would get banned for bumping threads

possibly
now he has three red blobs after 8 posts.

it won't be long before he starts saying he 'wanted' them and that they are 'deliberate'
Unread 6 Feb 2005, 22:23   #22
Watto

Hiya yawhe...

i had 3 red blobs after 3 posts, i laughed..
ive had quite a few green today tho, everyone lubs meh and your jealous obviously
Unread 6 Feb 2005, 23:34   #23
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hiya yawhe...

i had 3 red blobs after 3 posts, i laughed..
ive had quite a few green today tho, everyone lubs meh and your jealous obviously
all i see is red, which indicates people dont like you dude.
Unread 6 Feb 2005, 23:45   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
back in the days people would get banned for bumping threads

possibly
The only time that I can remember that happening is when people were incessently bumping threads; otherwise, we just closed them.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2005, 23:59   #25
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

For someone who lives in the UK you seem remarkably out of the loop with regard to all things democratic.
This has already been pointed out - however, it will probably take a few attempts for the information to filter through.

Why have you put this bit in about the Oldham manager?
So he hit an Iraqi with his car and suffered a bruised ego when the other people in the crowd, instead of bowing down before him and offering to get run over, expressed their displeasure at his dangerous inability to control a vehicle. I can't see the relevance. Maybe you were attempting to say the Oldham manager is a stupid fkwit who lacks the brains required to drive a car, never mind manage a football club?

And after what is, frankly, a piss poor attempt to link your fractured racist ramblings with some drivel about oceanic exploration, we get to the point (if indeed it can be called that) of your thread which is that we should drown innocent people.

Well done sir, you have managed to show that not only are you extraordinarily ignorant, you're racist as well.
I shall be watching your future posts for your first slip-up that will allow me to ban you, unless I get bored first and do it anyway.
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 04:08   #26
Watto

*Charming*