User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Jan 2005, 13:20   #1
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Proof Women Want To Be Men

Whilst browsing this month's copy of FHM I sawa 'lil bit about "Magic Cone" (p. 148 for those that care). It intrigued me, so I checked it out and lo and behold, there really is a penis-envy-product that helps women piss like men! WTF?!

For those curious as to how it works - clicky here.

Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 13:23   #2
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold
Re: Proof Women Want To Be Men

oh my god

lol

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 13:28   #3
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

now women can also make a mess of the toilet. oh the joys of equality
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 13:33   #4
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

I saw them when i was working at reading. Was a complete shock the first time i saw a girl with her trousers and knickers down with some paper cone thing pissing against a wall :/
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 13:55   #5
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Hahaha its all about equality. Now women can write their names in the snow without having to use a stencil!
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 14:06   #6
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

at Reading a few years back my girlfriend bought some (called Pee-mates) aand in the middle of the night whilst both hammered we both went to the bushes and both had a piss. Confused the hell out of people walking past! hehe

Dutch invention I think - You'd never have guessed!

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 14:07   #7
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

hmm
i dislike sitting on public toilets
wouldnt piddle against a wall though
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 14:58   #8
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Actually my cousin could have done with them when we were at the Oxygen festival here in Ireland. She ended up drunk as hell and decided that waiting in the queue for the ladies was for chumps.
She toddled off and found a nice load of bushes to take a piss in.
Dropped her pants n only then found out the bushes were preventing people from falling into a gulley. Fell backwards through the bushes getting snagged by her jeans half upside down with her arse hanging out.

No-one could see her so she started to call for help...drunk.

Two guys were walking past, while stoned off their heads...and though the bush was talking to them. They only ventured up enough courage to check it out after 10 mins of her stuck there.

She was slightly* embarressed, grazed and covered in wee from her legs down. (she was going when she fell)

*highly

So I think I'll get her a pack of em for her birthday just so she can murder me and feel somewhat better about the incident.
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 15:39   #9
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
She was slightly* embarressed, grazed and covered in wee from her legs down. (she was going when she fell)
rofl

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 18:21   #10
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

I vote for the "Change the threat topic to Prove that all women want a penis."

Thanks.

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 23:26   #11
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
old
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2005, 01:10   #12
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Magic Cone is a means through which females can urinate in standing position.

I don't see the necessity, I am quite happy sitting thankyouverymuch.

Magic Cone helps you to be less undressed, while urinating, comparing to the ordinary ways.

Less undressed!? Jesus wept. I don't do the toilet in the open, there's usually a locked cubicle or even an entire room! ! ! so what difference does it make how undressed I am?!

Magic Cone provides a healthy way of urination, eliminating risks of catching germs from public toilets.

This is the only slight benifit I can see.

Magic Cone is very practical while you are flying, traveling, hiking, boating and camping.

Not being the outdoorsy type I don't have to worry about any of this And correct me if I'm wrong but don't the toilets on planes have locked doors? Then refer to above.

During pregnancy, staying in hospital, before and after a surgery, even when you have problems bending your knees, Magic Cone is your best support.

HAHAHAHA. My best support. If I am ill or having any medical problems I'd like to think my boyfriend/family/friends would be my best support, not some paper cone thing for peeing through.

In schools, discos, restaurants and all public and gatherings places, Magic Cone is an amazing device.
!wtf!

What worries me most is that in the lovely 'how to use' diagram we are told to dispose of the 'magic cone' in a bin. A BIN. Lovely. I imagine if every woman used one of these the toilets in every restaurant across the country would be stinking of piss by the end of each day :\ (Also it means carrying it out of the cubicle to put in the bin, which in shopping centres or other busy toilets could lead to mucho embarrasment)

In short, I shall not be purchasing said device.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2005, 09:46   #13
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

The proof will be along the lines of something to do with all the women who give handsjobs.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2005, 14:32   #14
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ive read and re-read that androme and i still have no idea what its meant to mean....
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote