User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Oct 2004, 17:10   #1
DrNick
Land Based Biped

DrNick is infamous around these partsDrNick is infamous around these partsDrNick is infamous around these parts
Xbox mod chips

I was thinking about chipping my xbox and so I'd like to pick the forum's collective brain. Which chips are any good and can I get around microsoft's xbox live checks? Any info relating to chips would be good.
Unread 2 Oct 2004, 17:32   #2
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Xbox mod chips

You can't get round the MS Live system if you've got a chipped box, but it does give you access to a seperate 'underground' system that is run for chipped boxes.

Not run by MS of course.

Don't get the 'plug in' chips, your best bet is one which you solder to the board. Easier said than done, but still not challenging for a surgeon of your reputation - just remember what they taught you in Hollywood Upstairs Medical School.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote