User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 31 May 2003, 02:14   #1
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Comedy GOLD

The ORIGINAL

Star Wars....

RELOADED

Comedy Gold at its finest.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2003, 02:21   #2
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
I wish i was as cool as him
Unread 31 May 2003, 02:22   #3
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
No offence JJ.

But **** me.

Jesus is younger than the first two of those.

And the third isn't great.

Sorry.

YOUR FAITHFULLY,
PABLISSIMO
Unread 31 May 2003, 02:25   #4
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
One thing to say

"Slow down tubby, We're not at the moon yet!"
Unread 31 May 2003, 13:28   #5
Hostile
The Milky Bar Kid

Hostile is an unknown quantity at this point
most of the stuff that appears on these boards has been on every other board on the net for months
Hostile is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2003, 17:54   #6
Steve_G

Steve_G is an unknown quantity at this point
2 minutes of a fat guy spinning around like a moron

I CANNOT TAKE NOMORE
Unread 31 May 2003, 17:59   #7
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
No offence JJ.

But **** me.

Jesus is younger than the first two of those.

And the third isn't great.

Sorry.

YOUR FAITHFULLY,
PABLISSIMO

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2003, 18:17   #8
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Moves pretty well for a big bloke.
Unread 31 May 2003, 19:19   #9
DrNick
Land Based Biped

DrNick is infamous around these partsDrNick is infamous around these partsDrNick is infamous around these parts
nice to know there's a bigger loser than everyone else out there
Unread 31 May 2003, 23:23   #10
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OH MY GOD HE LOOKS LIKE A SLIGHTLY FATTER VERSION OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!! of course i'd never do anything as pathetic as that. well, i'd never film it anyway
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 11:30   #11
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Comedy gold!
I want a :fatkidpretendingtobeajedi: smiley now.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote