User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 19 May 2003, 12:25   #51
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by aza1
another list showing who in the top 100 changed alliances during the round would be nice too
25% of the people on there were in more then 1 alliance this round, at the very least. Not all changed sides during a war though, an example would be some players who left pack before the pack/ely war because they were unhappy there. Nothing wrong with leaving in that case imo, since pack were on the winning side at that point.
Iceaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 12:26   #52
skipper
outsider

skipper is an unknown quantity at this point
Congrats to Eclipse and ToT for a round well played!
I dont recall a round won as clear as this, also thanks for the listmakers.
skipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 15:37   #53
Bongdage
Giant Squid Wrestler

Bongdage is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by skipper
Congrats to Eclipse and ToT for a round well played!
I dont recall a round won as clear as this, also thanks for the listmakers.
then you have a very short memory, take r3 or r5 or r7 for instance...
Unread 19 May 2003, 15:52   #54
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Bongdage
then you have a very short memory, take r3 or r5 or r7 for instance...
"wrong"

he meant from the amount of players from 1 respective 2 alliances in the top100. R3 R5 R7 were certainly shared top100 between more alliances.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 16:12   #55
Bongdage
Giant Squid Wrestler

Bongdage is an unknown quantity at this point
i thought r3 was completely fury/legion dominated, i mean i could be wrong as i wasnt there the whole round, but yeh...
Unread 19 May 2003, 16:28   #56
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Ranking wise it was good. But by no means was this anywhere near the best win, since the round was basically 'easy'.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 16:32   #57
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
Ranking wise it was good. But by no means was this anywhere near the best win, since the round was basically 'easy'.
agreed the biggest competition was actually ET/WE as many including me had doubts we could go through it at the start of it.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 16:37   #58
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
i thought r3 was completely fury/legion dominated, i mean i could be wrong as i wasnt there the whole round, but yeh...
It was, until the WP split. The round 3 top 100 was mostly split between Legion, Fury and WP after that point.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 16:41   #59
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
"wrong"

he meant from the amount of players from 1 respective 2 alliances in the top100. R3 R5 R7 were certainly shared top100 between more alliances.
considering r3 and 5 contained 10 times more players and thus being in the top 100 is worth more then it is now ....

nonetheless nice job

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 16:48   #60
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Kjeldoran
considering r3 and 5 contained 10 times more players and thus being in the top 100 is worth more then it is now ....

nonetheless nice job

rgds Kj
There's a huge hole in your logic. If getting in the top 100 is so easy now, why are there so few WP, Ely, etc. members there?
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 17:06   #61
Fifth_teletubbie
Commander etc

Fifth_teletubbie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by ComradeRob
There's a huge hole in your logic. If getting in the top 100 is so easy now, why are there so few WP, Ely, etc. members there?
It gets even better.

If R3/5 had 10 times more players, that means that the current top10 would be analogous to the old top100.
That in turn means that the current top100 is analogous to the old top1000.

Ergo, the WP, ELY, FaNG etc members of today arent even good enough to have been top1000 players in one of the old rounds ://

Ostraka: It's a Social Club with guns (and K-Y)
Fifth_teletubbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 17:17   #62
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
wrong as well
r3 had all kinds of people in the top100.
Fury, Legion, Tuba, NewDawn, Xanadu, WP etc.

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 17:35   #63
Unf_Slasher
FAnG

Unf_Slasher can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally posted by Fifth_teletubbie
It gets even better.

If R3/5 had 10 times more players, that means that the current top10 would be analogous to the old top100.

Ergo, the WP, ELY, FaNG etc members of today arent even good enough to have been top1000 players in one of the old rounds ://
no i can't agree there.
the only reason why i finished top 100 in rd 3 was because legion didnt have the time to bash me out of there...
this round, almost any hostile planet was bashed out of the top 100 by eclipse and tot, no matter how good you are, if the dominating aliance tries to fleetcatch you after all your friends are dead you won't stand a chance.
[00:58] <Squirrel> YES **** ME **** ME
[00:59] <Squirrel> **** ME NOW OH YES AliasX **** THE **** OUT OF ME
[00:59] <AliasX> wtf

FAnG
Unf_Slasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 17:50   #64
Fifth_teletubbie
Commander etc

Fifth_teletubbie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Unf_Slasher
no i can't agree there.
the only reason why i finished top 100 in rd 3 was because legion didnt have the time to bash me out of there...
this round, almost any hostile planet was bashed out of the top 100 by eclipse and tot, no matter how good you are, if the dominating aliance tries to fleetcatch you after all your friends are dead you won't stand a chance.
Dont worry I wasnt being serious.

I was merely following Kj's 'logic' to its conclusion, something that is usually amusing.

Ostraka: It's a Social Club with guns (and K-Y)
Fifth_teletubbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 18:51   #65
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
Quote:
no i can't agree there.
What were your co-ords in round3, out of interest?

(round3 had about 8 non Fury Legion people in the top100 max)
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 20:06   #66
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Oh well.... another round over. Congrats to the winners.

-Necro
Unread 19 May 2003, 23:35   #67
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Lord_Thunderball
I see Rah in your signature...
yeah, left about a month ago, or actually i got kicked because i wanted to leave at the end of the round.
Unread 20 May 2003, 09:49   #68
Silva baby
sexy honky chic

Silva baby is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio
oh, and for all of you to admire... my coords:

44:4:4

Everybody seems to love those coords for some odd reason. I quite like them myself as well though.

u kno in chinese
thats a bad bad coord
i woulda just given up

Ex-Silver BC
Forever in Elysium

i have [FAITH] in myself, [FAITH] in my galaxy, and [FAITH] in my alliance
do you?

[FAITH][SILVER]
Silva baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2003, 12:49   #69
LORD-NIKO
Horny *******

LORD-NIKO is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking wooot

Congrats to the winners...
etc..
Round 2: 77:18 (SL/LOST)
Round 3: 30:4 (TC)
Round 4: 170:17 (Knights)
Round 5: 35:23:12 (DTA)
Round 6: 8:17:3 (Silver/Ely/VtS)
Round 7: 29:21:3 (RaH Founder)
Round 8: 43:8:4 (RaH HC)
Round 9: 1:4:8 (RaH HC)
Round9.5: 26:5:9 (RaH HC)
----------------------------------------------
LORD-NIKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2003, 16:44   #70
Unf_Slasher
FAnG

Quote:
Originally posted by Torz
What were your co-ords in round3, out of interest?

(round3 had about 8 non Fury Legion people in the top100 max)
somewhere in c19, don'T remember excact cords...
aside from myself i think there was obi (not sure if he finished in top 100) and a few others i cant remember

FAnG
Unread 21 May 2003, 18:05   #71
Darky

Darky is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
uhm, cause you recruited them all?
Unread 21 May 2003, 20:55   #72
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Darky
uhm, cause you recruited them all?

One doubts whether they would have remained there at the end of the round if they had not been recruited previously.
Unread 21 May 2003, 21:49   #73
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
somewhere in c19, don'T remember excact cords...
aside from myself i think there was obi (not sure if he finished in top 100) and a few others i cant remember
Weren't you in 19:4? Or are my memory making me look foolish again :/
Unread 23 May 2003, 13:37   #74
Unf_Slasher
FAnG

Quote:
Originally posted by TehVader
Weren't you in 19:4? Or are my memory making me look foolish again :/
not sure, but i think 19:4 was Devils gal.....
as i said i really cant remember

FAnG
Unread 24 May 2003, 02:41   #75
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
you didn't quiet get my point, that's ok. Nobody does nway.

I mean, being in top 100 from a group of 4k players is worth less then being top 100 from a group of 50k players.

Also, political choices get you into the top 100, not your own skills. Don't be too naïve to believe that your skills alone can have your planet in top 100.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 May 2003, 02:45   #76
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally posted by Fifth_teletubbie
It gets even better.

you are so damn right my friend

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 May 2003, 02:47   #77
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
you didn't quiet get my point, that's ok. Nobody does nway.

I mean, being in top 100 from a group of 4k players is worth less then being top 100 from a group of 50k players.

Also, political choices get you into the top 100, not your own skills. Don't be too naïve to believe that your skills alone can have your planet in top 100.

rgds Kj
I'd love to see you tell that to LLG's* face.

Jester

*For those who don't know: LastLaughingGuy was a fellow who was outroiding everyone in early r3, but started hitting F/L.
Unread 24 May 2003, 02:55   #78
DrNick
Land Based Biped

DrNick is infamous around these partsDrNick is infamous around these partsDrNick is infamous around these parts
Kj likes wild boys, wild boys or so rummie says cos he's such a duran duran fan.
Unread 24 May 2003, 11:25   #79
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally posted by DrNick
Kj likes wild boys, wild boys or so rummie says cos he's such a duran duran fan.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 May 2003, 11:44   #80
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts
Code:
55 Fylde 13:10:1 5150 64.338.880 RealJames - eclipse

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 18:05   #81
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I must agree. I finished top 100 which just goes to show that the skill level for this game is extremely low.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 18:13   #82
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
I must agree. I finished top 100 which just goes to show that the skill level for this game is extremely low.
Seeing what you can catch with today's bait, eh?

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 18:20   #83
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Shev
Seeing what you can catch with today's bait, eh?
What would I be catching? Why would I troll my own alliance?

rofl?

Perhaps there is an inner deep reason that you miss.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 21:56   #84
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
Quote:
hah n00b!

-Lupin

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2003, 12:12   #85
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
"BUT LOL, YOU FARMED YOUR OWN GALAXIES, AND OWN MEMBERS, TAKING ALL THE RETALS.... LOL, COS YOURE A SELFISH HC, ROFL, LOL, ROFL, LOL."

The trolls are slipping.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Unread 30 May 2003, 12:28   #86
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:

I just knew you wouldn't appreciate all those calcs I did for you :P

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 13:22   #87
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Finnishing Top 100 is a joke. Heck remember when finnishing in a Top 100 galaxy was something to be proud of
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 13:30   #88
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
Finnishing Top 100 is a joke. Heck remember when finnishing in a Top 100 galaxy was something to be proud of
My memory just doesn't go that far :/
Unread 30 May 2003, 18:04   #89
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

shows the skill level in eclipse\tot is very low
Unread 30 May 2003, 18:08   #90
Dreadnought!

Quote:
Originally posted by isildurx
did you even finish top 1000?
Unread 30 May 2003, 18:16   #91
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
yes....
Unread 31 May 2003, 11:35   #92
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by isildurx
It's true. It was just a fluke that we owned everyone. They were far too busy being l33t to notice.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2003, 11:55   #93
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
isilidux was like 150th in Round 8 I think, it used to be in his sig

PROUD TO HAVE A TOP 150 PLANET IN ROUND 8
PROUD TO BE IN A TOP 10 GALAXY IN ROUND 8

Trolling still makes me laugh.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2003, 12:29   #94
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
isilidux was like 150th in Round 8 I think, it used to be in his sig

PROUD TO HAVE A TOP 150 PLANET IN ROUND 8
PROUD TO BE IN A TOP 10 GALAXY IN ROUND 8

Trolling still makes me laugh.
apparently so
Unread 31 May 2003, 13:47   #95
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
The trolls are slipping.

Reading the few posts after you I'm not too sure about that scouse. Can we try to restrain ourselves from pointless flaming?
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 11:07   #96
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Reading the few posts after you I'm not too sure about that scouse. Can we try to restrain ourselves from pointless flaming?
Well, they've now lost all of their sense of humour and arn't even funny anymore. The 'hate' levels these people have created in their minds seem to have reached such a level they just spew little bits of it out here daily, in the form of pure insult and nastiness.

A crying shame.