User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Aug 2004, 15:58   #1
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about
a new subsection on GD

I am sure PA has enough retarded 16 year olds and under with serious issues which need discussion.

I think we should have a GD Agony aunt section where people can "talk" on "the internet" about there problems.

I think it would be a massive success especially if we could get trisha or esther to sign up too

What do you all think?
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 15:59   #2
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: a new subsection on GD

no.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:00   #3
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

I think you'll find that this community has aged without much fresh blood coming in, secondly, I really really would resent anyone being made qualified to handle problems here, this is an open forum to discuss everyday things, current affairs, sport etc.

Let's not turn it into something it's not imo.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:02   #4
Rumad
th0ng gimp

hm it was only a joke

but serious get the woen replying to the kids could provide old hacks like me with some amusement
Proud to be Independent
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:05   #5
Sunday8pm
Banned

Ah the old I am the puppet master thing....

Tbh Rumad, other than having people laugh at you not with you, you rarely provide enough to this forum to suddenly reward yourself with the whole entertain me philosphy, feel welcome to return to being a lurker if you have no more self-humiliation with which to entertain the gd regulars with.. or head back to the PA related forums or whatever.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:05   #6
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I did "Dear Dace" a while back.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:07   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

And i believe that "Agony Uncles" ran for quite sometime featuring a star studded panel (DM , JBG , Dace & Myself) so that you got a full, wide ranging spectrum of views on your particular problems.

We sorted out Pablissimo's life a number of times. Almost on a weekly basis actually.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:09   #8
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Wait so we get to add an "OLD" to this thread then?! \o/*

*;)
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:10   #9
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i liked dear dace 'twas funny, then dace's problems outweighed anything that he was handling on here, which was even funnier
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:10   #10
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
Ah the old I am the puppet master thing....

Tbh Rumad, other than having people laugh at you not with you, you rarely provide enough to this forum to suddenly reward yourself with the whole entertain me philosphy, feel welcome to return to being a lurker if you have no more self-humiliation with which to entertain the gd regulars with.. or head back to the PA related forums or whatever.
I would disapear but then I remember your opinion really doesnt matter to me so I think I will stay for a bit longer
Proud to be Independent
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:12   #11
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
And i believe that "Agony Uncles" ran for quite sometime featuring a star studded panel (DM , JBG , Dace & Myself) so that you got a full, wide ranging spectrum of views on your particular problems.

We sorted out Pablissimo's life a number of times. Almost on a weekly basis actually.
I dread to think what sort of advice you gave Kura, but restart it anyway I ned something to read during my wordays - ecent threads have been few and far between of late.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:13   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Pab really had some problems.

As I remember we could never get dace to submit his replies
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:14   #13
Sunday8pm
Banned

I took you seriously in your post, turns out it was a very maligned attempt at humour, knowing that and if you knew this forum community you would of understood this gimmick was exhausted ages ago.

While you might not care for my opinion do note there are several people I don't troll on this forum, purely because they never step over their boundaries and start behaving in a manner that tries to set them aloof of people, you are falling into the wrong category, quickly.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:14   #14
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Pab really had some problems.

As I remember we could never get dace to submit his replies
Dace's replies were simple. I believe they went along the lines of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dace
LOL U R Ghey
Straightforward and effective.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:15   #15
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

I actually think the old agony uncles threads were funny as hell :/
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:15   #16
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

These efforts to try and generate extra posting, or better posts tend to turn out to be shit. Just leave people to post what they want to post on GD and the forum will continue to be a good place to post.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:16   #17
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Dace's replies were simple. I believe they went along the lines of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
LOL U R Ghey

Straightforward and effective.

K.I.S.S. is the way to go for sure!
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:17   #18
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
These efforts to try and generate extra posting, or better posts tend to turn out to be shit. Just leave people to post what they want to post on GD and the forum will continue to be a good place to post.
Is that a veiled criticism at a couple of the current stickies?
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:17   #19
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
I actually think the old agony uncles threads were funny as hell :/
We put them on hold as Jonny had exams , Dace was working all the time and DM was starting to have trouble getting time to come back with answers due to work commitments.

If the guys turn round and say tomorrow "Yes , we have the time to do this again", we can start it up one more time.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:18   #20
Sunday8pm
Banned

And I even have a forum account this time round... won't that be fun as I do think I'm up for some amatuer psychology sessions to tell me what's wrong with my life.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:18   #21
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Could possibly add an extra uncle or two, love him or hate him, I cant help but feel 8pm would be a hilarious agony uncle.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:19   #22
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
I took you seriously in your post, turns out it was a very maligned attempt at humour, knowing that and if you knew this forum community you would of understood this gimmick was exhausted ages ago.

While you might not care for my opinion do note there are several people I don't troll on this forum, purely because they never step over their boundaries and start behaving in a manner that tries to set them aloof of people, you are falling into the wrong category, quickly.
Firstly takea chill pill and take a step back. At the end of the day this is a forum which is used by many users for varying reasons You took the initial post wa too serious and I actually don't think it is exhausted. The mind boggles now at the agony uncles and I want to see them in action.

Your second part of your post is both completely and utterly off topic and actually does not encourage me to care what you have posted previously.

I have posted here now for 3 months and I have had some interesing discussions. Your post irrelevant and attitude is pretty poor here - if you want people to stat ad think about what yu put i suggest you less derrogatory manner to get yur views across.

/me waits fr Kura, Dace and JBG agony uncles
Proud to be Independent
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:20   #23
Dace
so f*cking zen

I'll do it again if the others are up for it Kura.*

*nothing doing in my life atm AND i have the interweb
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:20   #24
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Could possibly add an extra uncle or two, love him or hate him, I cant help but feel 8pm would be a hilarious agony uncle.
I don't need a specially designated sticky thread for me to tell people what the **** I think is wrong with them.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:21   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
And I even have a forum account this time round... won't that be fun as I do think I'm up for some amatuer psychology sessions to tell me what's wrong with my life.
It's not over yet that's what wrong with it

PS I'll do it too!
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:22   #26
Rids
The Bad Guy

Quote:
I don't need a specially designated sticky thread for me to tell people what the **** I think is wrong with them.
Thats true, but it would be an attempt to keep all that waffling bollocks you post in one place!
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:23   #27
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I actually thought that might be decent at first, but its not. I was also thinking of that Agony Uncles thing, which was pretty awful, Trollstars, and i'm sure there was something else around at that time that was equally shit.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:23   #28
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

Quote:
I really really would resent anyone being made qualified to handle problems here
well, I did take counselling in college with a 3.96 GPA..I bet you I'm qualified to handle problems!

do you resent that?
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:24   #29
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
My only issue with offering you the post is your inability to move between being funny for the sake of being funny, and launching a personal tirade against someone "just because you can".

You take things too far & too personal man. Thats the issue.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:24   #30
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
Firstly takea chill pll and take a step back. At the end of the day this is a forum whichis used by man users for varying reasons Yu took the initial post wa too serious and I actually on't think it is exhaustd. The mind boggls now at the agony uncles and I wan to se them in action.

Your secnd art of your post is both completely and utterly off topic and actually des not encourage me to care what you have posted previously.

I have posed here now for 3 montsh and I have had some interesing discussions. Your one and attitude is pretty poor here - if you want people to stat ad think about what yu put i suggest you less derrogatory manner to get yur views across.

/me waits fr Kura, Dace and JBG agony uncles
I will not sugar coat anything for anyone who can use the internet and a keyboard.

I will tell the truth I also fail to see the relevancy of measuring things like a yardstick as a defence, if you start posting shit, you'll get shit. If you fall into any of those horrible on-line personality traits that come over self-important and reverential you will get tested very hard on what you say, next time you wish to post in the tone you do, do your homework.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:25   #31
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
My only issue with offering you the post is your inability to move between being funny for the sake of being funny, and launching a personal tirade against someone "just because you can".

You take things too far & too personal man. Thats the issue.
You mis-read, I'm offering to be a patient.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:25   #32
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilly_D
well, I did take counselling in college with a 3.96 GPA..I bet you I'm qualified to handle problems!

do you resent that?
I have a friend with a degree in psychology... I wouldn't leave her in charge of the most emotionally stable person in the world.

(the Best help is learning how to read and interpret and then picking up psychology books and reading and learning.)
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:28   #33
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
I will not sugar coat anything for anyone who can use the internet and a keyboard.

I will tell the truth I also fail to see the relevancy of measuring things like a yardstick as a defence, if you start posting shit, you'll get shit. If you fall into any of those horrible on-line personality traits that come over self-important and reverential you will get tested very hard on what you say, next time you wish to post in the tone you do, do your homework.
Well I dont wan to get ito a debate ove rthis, but if the agony uncles get into action I think it was wrth the post

Besides I am uite looking forward - when are JBG, Dace, JC and Kura starting it?

I dont mind going first with a story about my mom!
Proud to be Independent
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:30   #34
JonnyBGood
Banned

Thinking about it seriously it might be best to let the concept lie where it fell. I felt it worked well at the time (despite what JC thinks heh) but sometimes resurrecting internet things never works so good :(((
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:34   #35
Sunday8pm
Banned

I doubt I'm the first nor I'll be the last I reckon, while poor grammar people here will usually let slide so long as it isn't too bad, spelling is quite the bane, there are things called spell checkers freely available, dyslexia or not.... I hate seeing people use dyslexia as an excuse for constantly providing posts of a poor readable quality when it's purely a matter of taking that extra 5 minutes to proof read and spellcheck what you just typed.

Take your time when posting, we aren't all going to pounce on you cause you took an extra 3 minutes to make your post somewhat legible.

For Example

Wehn Witring, so Lnog as the frsit and lsat ltetres of ecah wrod you tpye and the szie of the wrod are crorect the biran can esaily wrok out waht is tyrnig to be siad.

However when you don't finish words correctly, miss letters out of words and accidentally add extra letters to the start or end of words it becomes rather difficult and unappreciable to read.

lease fi xthis no wrumadf

Last edited by Sunday8pm; 17 Aug 2004 at 16:43.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:49   #36
Rids
The Bad Guy

You know, when you spend half a post criticising somebody for spelling, you should fix errors like this

Quote:
Wehn Witring, so Lnog as the frsit and lsat ltetres of ecah wrod you tpye and the szie of the wrod are crorect the biran can esaily wrok out waht is tyrnig to be siad.
Rids is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:50   #37
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
I doubt I'm the first nor I'll be the last I reckon, while poor grammar people here will usually let slide so long as it isn't too bad, spelling is quite the bane, there are things called spell checkers freely available, dyslexia or not.... I hate seeing people use dyslexia as an excuse for constantly providing posts of a poor readable quality when it's purely a matter of taking that extra 5 minutes to proof read and spellcheck what you just typed.

Take your time when posting, we aren't all going to pounce on you cause you took an extra 3 minutes to make your post somewhat legible.

For Example

However when you don't finish words correctly, miss letters out of words and accidentally add extra letters to the start or end of words it becomes rather difficult and unappreciable to read.

lease fi xthis no wrumadf
I dont use dyslexia as an excuse however mytyping is shite.

As for spell checkers I have word but I can't be arsed to use it at work and transfer it.

While some people have masses of time I try and reply to things that interest me unfortunately I rarely have the time to go back because of the fact that internet abuse like his is not allowed, but I do it anyway.

I appreciate it makes it difficult to read, but thats me warts and all.

There is a alternative and thats TO IGNORE my posts.

Either wa can't you just hush up and get banned or something again?
Proud to be Independent
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:50   #38
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
You know, when you spend half a post criticising somebody for spelling, you should fix errors like this
please please tell me you are joking.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:51   #39
Rids
The Bad Guy

Quote:
please please tell me you are joking.
please please tell me you didnt miss that.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:51   #40
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
I dont use dyslexia as an excuse however mytyping is shite.

As for spell checkers I have word but I can't be arsed to use it at work and transfer it.

While some people have masses of time I try and reply to things that interest me unfortunately I rarely have the time to go back because of the fact that internet abuse like his is not allowed, but I do it anyway.

I appreciate it makes it difficult to read, but thats me warts and all.

There is a alternative and thats TO IGNORE my posts.

Either wa can't you just hush up and get banned or something again?
How about some non-biased opinion.

<JBG> it's fantastically irritating on AD when he writes ****ing huge posts
<JBG> and it's a chore to work out what he said

It'd help you a LOT on these forums if you could not irritate the **** out of people with your lazy lazy typing.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:52   #41
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
please please tell me you didnt miss that.
please please tell me this is now a gimmick of please please posts?
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:53   #42
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
How about some non-biased opinion.

<JBG> it's fantastically irritating on AD when he writes ****ing huge posts
<JBG> and it's a chore to work out what he said

It'd help you a LOT on these forums if you could not irritate the **** out of people with your lazy lazy typing.
Its not lazy typing its poor speed typing.

So tell me sunday - what do you do as a job while you are posting here?
Proud to be Independent
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:54   #43
Rids
The Bad Guy

Quote:
please please tell me this is now a gimmick of please please posts?
please please dont let it be
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:57   #44
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Its not lazy typing its poor speed typing.

So tell me sunday - what do you do as a job while you are posting here?
Ah now you are trying to obfuscate the debate so it doesn't look like you are conceding a point.

How about you do as I suggested, type slower, take time after each post to check the typing, re-edit posts it will be appreciated, stop being a ****ing lousy typer and expect everyone to just accept it warts an all, it is inevitable that people who are apathetic to this sort of thing or feel strongly about something you may post will respond to something you have said and shoving you on ignore would defeat a lot of threads and make GD a poorer place for it.

Take the ****ing time you lordy brain damaged asshat to actually type correctly, even if it takes you a ****ing week.

You are lazier than a spasticated person and that isn't something to be proud of.

p.s. my nor your occupation is relevant to this thread or your posting.... Don't try this whole I want to pride myself over you in some respect so I can pretend I'm the better man and you are wrong.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 17:04   #45
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Ah now you are trying to obfuscate the debate so it doesn't look like you are conceding a point.

How about you do as I suggested, type slower, take time after each post to check the typing, re-edit posts it will be appreciated, stop being a ****ing lousy typer and expect everyone to just accept it warts an all, it is inevitable that people who are apathetic to this sort of thing or feel strongly about something you may post will respond to something you have said and shoving you on ignore would defeat a lot of threads and make GD a poorer place for it.

Take the ****ing time you lordy brain damaged asshat to actually type correctly, even if it takes you a ****ing week.

You are lazier than a spasticated person and that isn't something to be proud of.

p.s. my nor your occupation is relevant to this thread or your posting.... Don't try this whole I want to pride myself over you in some respect so I can pretend I'm the better man and you are wrong.
I will continue to post as I do, with th time I can allocate on the subjects I want to.

As for my career not being relevant it is relevant to the amount of time I allocate to each reply.

I don't think my threads are particularly hard to decipher, nor do I think what you are saying here has any relevance to this thread.

I would love to have the luxury of posting everything at first attempt without shitty typo's I correct to what I see and if you can't handle that I apologise, but just remember you may think your being ever so clever or funny but your not.

Get over yourself and try and remember it takes many types of people to make this world interesting and fun.

Tbh I wont be replying again, because like your posts your simply not worth te time or the effort
Proud to be Independent
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 17:18   #46
Sunday8pm
Banned

I'm not trying to be anything but constructive here.

Take heed, if you can't afford the time to post well then perhaps don't post at all, shove me on ignore it'll prolly save you some time if you don't see through your own inflated opinion of yourself.

What I have said has extreme relevance to your posts. You managed to take the time and care with your thread starting post, it is upto you to continue that sort of effort when replying to posts in this thread, just because you disassociate the internet with being a responsible person doesn't mean we'll excuse it. If you say something then get lazy in replying to it, generating difficulty in other people trying to understand you and generally saying what? you will get picked on.

It is also extremely selfish, narrow minded and deconstructive to post in a global forum where I'd say at least 25% of our posters here do not possess English as a native language... hence it's imperative you at least SPELL Correctly if you wish to be fair to the community.

Of course as I said you seem to be unable to see past your own inflated self, wether it's the child, the inner self-humiliating clown or the general up'ness that seems to be causing this I suggest quickly sorting it out, at least for the sake of quality.

We have lost valued members of this community to banal, ignorant, idiotic posters before. Some posters won't tolerate non regulars(and regulars alike) taking very little care in the community with regards to quality of posting. I am not threatening by far to leave, It's just there are others far less outspoken that bottle up their derision for what is allowed to go unchallenged on these forums and if I didn't say something then perhaps someone else woulda left after much more of unchallenged lazy typed self-indulgent posts.

Last edited by Sunday8pm; 17 Aug 2004 at 17:24.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 17:20   #47
Zword
more then you can ever be

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts

lol yeah indeed NO. If you want to do that go visit a shrink or something. Or write to some of those kiddie magazines
(20:55:52) (@w2k) if registrations are disabled how did spinner sign up :\
(20:56:29) (@w2k) spinner isnt cool anymore

(06:41:50) (Shai-gar) Add meaple to Your Ignore List
(06:42:00) (Ghosteh) why?
(06:42:24) (Shai-gar) i dislike the ****
(06:42:37) (Ghosteh) heh

/me likes meaple <3
Zword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 17:24   #48
Rids
The Bad Guy

Quote:
Take heed, if you can't afford the time to post weel then perhaps don't post at all
Generally though, he is taking it too far, but I do agree with 8pm, a little bit more effort would be appreciated.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 17:25   #49
Sunday8pm
Banned

Edited.

Thanks for noting that. At least that was one word in what, a couple hundred? and not one in every three?
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 17:33   #50
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
I'm not trying to be anything but constructive here.

Take heed, if you can't afford the time to post weel then perhaps don't post at all, shove me on ignore it'll prolly save you some time if you don't see through your own inflated opinion of yourself.
Firsty where do you get off being so affacing when youa re adding little or nothing to the thread apart from some rather "clever" reponss which make me think nothing apart your one of those internet dweeb types that actually has nothing better to do than try and piss people off?

I may have a inflated ego, but I also have many friends I have made and kept throughout my years of posting here. My posts have not drastically changed in the four years or so I have been part of this community nor do I intend to change those ways because of you or what you say.

Quote:
What I have said has extreme relevance to your posts. You managed to take the time and care with your thread starting post, it is upto you to continue that sort of effort when replying to posts in this thread, just because you disassociate the internet with being a responsible person doesn't mean we'll excuse it. If you say something then get lazy in replying to it, generating difficulty in other people trying to understand you and generally saying what? you will get picked on.
Where do you get off telling me I am not responsible? Get a grip and get a brain. Your posting absolute shitola here.

Quote:
It is also extremely selfish, narrow minded and deconstructive to post in a global forum where I'd say at least 25% of our posters here do not possess English as a native language... hence it's imperative you at least SPELL Correctly if you wish to be fair to the community.
I am fair to the community and i post in a adequate fashion. I can tel yu after all my years of being part of this communitya nd organising alliances that ppl do understand what I say. So yep I amit I am sometims lazy in not checking posts, most of the time however I work and I work hard which seems to be something you don't do.

Its very easy to criticise people, but how about allowing people space to express there views without becoming a condescending twat?

Quote:
Of course as I said you seem to be unable to see past your own inflated self, wether it's the child, the inner self-humiliating clown or the general up'ness that seems to be causing this I suggest quickly sorting it out, at least for the sake of quality.
Actually Kura will probably vouch that I am no different in person to that what i am like on the forums. So wrong again I guess. your not having a good day are you?

Quote:
We have lost valued members of this community to banal, ignorant, idiotic posters before. Some posters won't tolerate non regulars(and regulars alike) taking very little care in the community with regards to quality of posting. I am not threatening by far to leave, It's just there are others far less outspoken that bottle up their derision for what is allowed to go unchallenged on these forums and if I didn't say something then perhaps someone else woulda left after much more of unchallenged lazy typed self-indulgent posts.
I am sorry have only being posting here for 3 months - perhaps that doesn't qualify me as a regular? Saying that though I have me some people I d think are ace and by posting here and reading here I have learned people like JBG are pretty top notch dudes.

As fr posting on behalf of the masses If they are all condescending biggoted idiots like you I don't really care what they think. I will still post and I will still air my views. The main difference between me and you sunday is I dont have to ride someones tail because It looks cool - if I do argue its only for the merits of the discussion. Something you need to look at before you get too old and unemployable.
Proud to be Independent