User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Aug 2004, 23:45   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
That windows thread reminds me

I fancy getting a Palm Pilot. With WindowsXP installed. Looks as though its around £700 just now. Anyone know where i can pick it up cheaper?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2004, 23:48   #2
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Re: That windows thread reminds me

you should just steal one...can't get any cheaper than free. know what I'm sayin homie
Unread 9 Aug 2004, 23:49   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilly_D
you should just steal one...can't get any cheaper than free. know what I'm sayin homie
I cant steal one. Im neither Scouse or Canadian.

I could buy it in Canadian Dollars. Thatd be a steal anyway
Unread 9 Aug 2004, 23:50   #4
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

hmm...well, do it...do it
Unread 9 Aug 2004, 23:54   #5
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

oh, btw Kura, do you ever wonder what it would be like to live someplace like, you know, the Cosby show, Ozzie and Harriet, you know, where cops come and got your cat outta the tree, and all your friends died of old age?
Unread 9 Aug 2004, 23:58   #6
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
oh, btw Kura, do you ever wonder what it would be like to live someplace like, you know, the Cosby show, Ozzie and Harriet, you know, where cops come and got your cat outta the tree, and all your friends died of old age?
Yes

Around here, all my friends will die in motorcycle accidents before theyre 50.

The police dont get cats out of trees though, but the fire brigade do.
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 00:30   #7
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Lifes' not like that, it's all f'ked up

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 00:43   #8
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

sadly, this is true
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 12:52   #9
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Palm Pilot? Im assuming your using that as a generic term for PDA's?
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 18:13   #10
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
Palm Pilot? Im assuming your using that as a generic term for PDA's?
Yes
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 18:16   #11
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Get an iPaq.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 18:24   #12
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Get an iPaq.
Compatible with WindowsXP?