User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Apr 2004, 08:57   #1
PLVTO

PLVTO is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Good Bye

After long time of playing PA i finally decided to leave the game.

As always, there ar many reasons.
PA simply aint the game it once was. During rounds the tactical part grew more and moe intersting. For some reason they deciced to reduce it once more. I simply cant say the current combatsystem is extremely interesting at all, just every dumbass can tell u with one look what is needed to achieve whatever goal.
Thealliances have been fun at the start, but now they r simply killing the game. Or maybe it r only their HCs, with these ****ing politics. Maybe the creators should just split the univers in 2 and let fight first part vs second...
People changed aswell. I remember good old times, where u helped ur friends because they were friends, whereever u could. Most people played for fun, didnt care where they landed, just enjoyed a good game with good mates. This changed radicaly..... today so many people just want to win at all costs. Even if that means allying half the univers and more. And if they cant, they just start whining, moaning around and dont care to have a good fight. The real PA players mostly left already, some are still around, but they cant do shit with so many others around.

PA is dead, and no 1337 r11 will safe it. Too many people that represented the harcore community already left. And there are no new people that could fill the empty spots, as they simply dont have the right spirit. Even if they really manage to get tons of new players, it wont help at all. So finally, me too, i take the step to leave PA. I dont see how i could tkae it anylonger to waste so much time on this game, while i have stuff to do in reallife....

We see us, maybe.
PLVTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 10:00   #2
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Good Bye

cya m8 was fun having you around to bad you are quitting, though i totally understand it. And i know you won`t be the only one unfortunetaly (pld WP/FPM u managed to do ur job quite well ). Gl and hf in rl, maybe i`ll still see you hanging around here some day
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 17:35   #3
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

good bye my friend and i hope we see each other now and then on irc. i gladly quitted before this round started but through what i hear it got even worse than the last 2 rounds. some people will never learn and the morales of todays alliances and a good sum of their members are on a very low stage - sad but true.

it was a blast working and playing with you since round 5 (or even4??). you were always loyal and always tried to help and i see in you a friend. many of our chats were great and i will miss them, so im glad that im not that much on irc anymore.

good luck in reallife, i hope you enjoy it as much as i do - and finish your studies i bet you will be a great medic

Legator
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 18:45   #4
TAFKAJ
BEER!

TAFKAJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Sad to see yet another fine and awesome player leave. You always were an important part of VisioN sharing it's true beliefs.

peace out and gl and hf in rl

TAFFY (without a lot of words)
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 23:09   #5
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

bye PLVTO and gl with what u go on to do, its not gonna be same without you there,

you were a great player

Filthy