User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 22 Jun 2017, 09:59   #1
bankeris

bankeris is an unknown quantity at this point
Round 72 - Tarantula CR Cost/EFF against BS

Hello, wanted to make suggestion for further rounds do not make OP ships like this one you did.

Tarantula is CR EMP ship. By stats it has 164-165% Eff against BS ships. Why lower class ship has so strong Eff?

Spider(Fi) vs CO - 150-151% Eff,
Viper(Co) vs FR - 150-152% Eff,
Locust(Fr) vs CR - 152% Eff

and Tarantula(Cr) vs BS - 164-165% Eff, it's like a "free boost" + 15%. For my opinion it should be same lower class against higher class 150-152% Eff.

Feels like someone who created stats wanted to play with Cat CR
Unread 22 Jun 2017, 10:31   #2
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future
Re: Round 72 - Tarantula CR Cost/EFF against BS

1. cath CR is the only CR class attack ships in the game so making them slightly better to compensate makes sense to me having no kill ship teamup option
2. BS is ridiculously hard to stop by anyone other than cath (scarabs/tara) so making one emp ship slightly more efficient doesnt seem illogical to me
3. Paisley made the stats, he's Terran.
4. I guess you are playing BS, what do you want, more free lands?
Unread 22 Jun 2017, 11:40   #3
bankeris

And that's why by your logic we have Cat planets in universe 238 (29,4%).
When one race dominating something is not right? Compare (ETD + Ter) < Cat by count.

2. You should give example and compare with other classes Eff.
4. it's not about Lands its about ships which are too strong for a weaker class.
Unread 22 Jun 2017, 12:02   #4
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bankeris View Post
Feels like someone who created stats wanted to play with Cat CR
I went ter bs/de
Unread 22 Jun 2017, 13:05   #5
bankeris

All i want to say/suggest do not to make Cat Over-powered and most popular class again. 150% Eff it's kind enough you know? and just +15% bonus for solo attack class seems not right.
Unread 22 Jun 2017, 14:01   #6
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Because Paisley is special at stats.

BS planets should be sooo far ahead of everyone by now that tula eff shouldn't matter. Only 1 ship on the game kills bs and that's scarab, and its very inefficient. Everything else is emp or int9 +.

The tula needed to be made. It's just frustrating.

Let's see what next round brings.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2017, 14:43   #7
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's kind of silly to pick one number from a group of hundreds and complain about it in isolation. If you think Cat Cr is too strong, say that, and explain why. If you think Ter Bs is too weak, say that, and explain why. Fortunately, neither of those opinions appears to be commonly held.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2017, 06:13   #8
bankeris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
It's kind of silly to pick one number from a group of hundreds and complain about it in isolation. If you think Cat Cr is too strong, say that, and explain why. If you think Ter Bs is too weak, say that, and explain why. Fortunately, neither of those opinions appears to be commonly held.
Seems you skipped my first post. Why?

@Kaiba we have Chimera, Scrab and PeaceKeaper as DE ship class to kill BS, and worst of these 3 are Chimera. Open: https://game.planetarion.com/statsanalysis.pl?class=4 and look.
Also check how much in Universe Tara and BS ships. And it matters a lot.
Unread 23 Jun 2017, 09:09   #9
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
1. cath CR is the only CR class attack ships in the game so making them slightly better to compensate makes sense to me having no kill ship teamup option
2. BS is ridiculously hard to stop by anyone other than cath (scarabs/tara) so making one emp ship slightly more efficient doesnt seem illogical to me
3. Paisley made the stats, he's Terran.
4. I guess you are playing BS, what do you want, more free lands?
Yes gif free land!