User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 1 Nov 2005, 10:50   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Laaahhhhhnnnndaaaaahhhhnnnn shootings

Look at the definition of "Operation Trafalgar" ....
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 10:52   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Laaahhhhhnnnndaaaaahhhhnnnn shootings

kura just tell me, and i am sure i am not the only one being curious, why do you always make screamy attention whoring topic titles?
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 10:59   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
kura just tell me, and i am sure i am not the only one being curious, why do you always make screamy attention whoring topic titles?
Its a concept called "Humour". Im not sure the dutch understand it, but were really big on it here in the UK.
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 19:44   #4
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Its a concept called "Humour". Im not sure the dutch understand it, but were really big on it here in the UK.
im more curious as to why you keep trying to convince us you're funny without actually being funny
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 11:02   #5
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Oh I really like British comedy series, I prefer them above American and Dutch, didn't know you represent English comedy though

thanks for informing me.
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 11:53   #6
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Oh I really like British comedy series, I prefer them above American and Dutch, didn't know you represent English comedy though

thanks for informing me.
BRITISH comedy is a unique form of comedy influenced by 4 distinct national identities. If you wish to claim a comedian is representative of a specific country, you must first identify that the individual is a national of that country and has not been influenced since birth by anyone other than nationals of his own country.

[/pedant]
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 11:07   #7
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I'm still trying to translate Laaahhhhhnnnndaaaaahhhhnnnn. It sure as hell doesn't say London.
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 11:30   #8
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
I'm still trying to translate Laaahhhhhnnnndaaaaahhhhnnnn. It sure as hell doesn't say London.
It's cockney for London.
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 11:52   #9
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
It's cockney for London.
I'm pretty sure it's not. Someone pronouncing it that way would sound more American.

For a definitive (albeit non Cockney) version of how "London" should sound, listen to Chas and Dave's "London Girls"....

Some people sing about Deutsche girls
and girls from California
they might be alright for a night alright
but I don't trust them I warn ya
I've been to the east and I've been out west
and I've been the world around
but I ain't seen no one anywhere near
a girl from London town
etc, etc
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 11:50   #10
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
Spoken like a man whos never travelled south of Luton. Or north of Eastbourne.
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 11:54   #11
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Spoken like a man whos never travelled south of Luton. Or north of Eastbourne.
I've spent most of my life in Kent. I only broke north of the smog to go to university in York.
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 11:10   #12
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 11:22   #13
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

edit : Seems like I'm a massive spastic!

Operation Trafalgar is for crime in "other communities", according to an old BBC report. I've not heard of it before now, I'm not sure what that tells us.

Last edited by Dante Hicks; 1 Nov 2005 at 11:49. Reason: Thanks Ephor!
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 11:47   #14
Ephor
Monkey Man

Ephor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I thougth Operation Trident was for black on black crime?

edit : It seems that it is : http://www.met.police.uk/trident/

Operation Trafalgar is for crime in "other communities", according to an old BBC report. I've not heard of it before now, I'm not sure what that tells us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the BBC
Operation Trafalgar

Operation Trafalgar - which looks into non black-on-black gun crime in London - is investigating the incident.
The sentence is pretty misleading. I feel like such a pedant.
Ephor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 11:48   #15
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephor
The sentence is pretty misleading. I feel like such a pedant.
D'oh, I completely missed the "non" bit.
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 11:32   #16
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

I didn't know kura was dutch.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 11:46   #17
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Five men were shot ...east London....Walthamstow... non black-on-black gun crime

Detectives are keeping an open mind regarding motive at this stage.
Did anyone else think East 17?
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 15:13   #18
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSH
Did anyone else think East 17?
Wishful thinking

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 15:16   #19
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
Wishful thinking
Well spotted, I typed think instead of wish.
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 15:18   #20
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSH
Well spotted, I typed think instead of wish.
Give it time, i'm sure sometime in the future a music 'journalist' may learn to shoot and East 17 should be on the hit list.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 11:51   #21
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
I didn't know kura was dutch.
I didnt know Jenny was a plumber.
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 14:24   #22
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Wait, why is this funny

There's an operation trident that deals with gun crime within black communities. Apparently for every 80 trident shootings there are only 30 trafalgar shootings. Whatever that means. White people (and asians?) are killing each other at a slower rate than black people! Hot shower, hot shower, hot shower!
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 14:33   #23
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

british humour dude you just don't get it do you
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 14:36   #24
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
british humour dude you just don't get it do you
Shouldn't you be out cruising with your homies for some hardworking white folk to do a driveby shooting on?
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 14:45   #25
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

nah i am sieging black peoples incomes for a living right now
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 14:48   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
nah i am sieging black peoples incomes for a living right now
Sieging? As in with battering rams and catapults and siege towers? You've certainly decontextualised that particular paradigm dude

If we're doing funny news links can I include this one?
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 18:58   #27
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Now everyone remembers Brian Harvey , cos hes a coke snorting , suicidal muppet of the highest order, and most people remember Tony Mortimer, because he was the "Well 'ard*" looking one that had all the talent and wrote almost all the songs.

But can anyone, without googling , or using any form of internet search engine, name the other 2 members of East 17? I havent got a ****ing clue who they were, or what theyre doing now.

*Hard in respect of the rest of the group looked like limp wristed poofters that had spent too much time playing mummies and daddies with large hairy men called Brian.
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 08:14   #28
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Now everyone remembers Brian Harvey , cos hes a coke snorting , suicidal muppet of the highest order, and most people remember Tony Mortimer, because he was the "Well 'ard*" looking one that had all the talent and wrote almost all the songs.

But can anyone, without googling , or using any form of internet search engine, name the other 2 members of East 17? I havent got a ****ing clue who they were, or what theyre doing now.
I believe one was called Ken. The one in the band that is only their to make the rest look pretteh is always called Ken, like that bloke that was in Bros, His name was Ken.

Ken currently runs the East 17 pickled welks stand at Walthamstow cinema on a thursday.

The other bloke had a sex change and now works as a barmaid in Glasgow.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 19:04   #29
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Youre becoming a non-political version of Texan.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 19:06   #30
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Youre becoming a non-political version of Texan.
You beat me to it by 3000 posts and 2 years.
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 20:23   #31
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I just read this entire thread.

when is kura going to explain how this is funny?
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 20:37   #32
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe

one mans humour is another mans tragedy.

explanation provided.
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 20:51   #33
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
one mans humour
that appears to be the extent of appeal for this joke...
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 23:50   #34
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
that appears to be the extent of appeal for this joke...
Its a concept that was beaten out of you at boarding school Steven, I dont expect you to understand.
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 02:54   #35
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Quote:

'Neil Lemon'

Boogster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 00:05   #36
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Peculiar.
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 00:10   #37
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i can't think of any dialect in all the world that would produce 'Laahndaahn' or any modification thereof.

Stil, what do I know, I've only lived in the South East all my life.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote