User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 20 Apr 2009, 18:49   #401
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice
Re: R31 rumour thread

the problem aint realy asc... but the competition...
Something is CLEARLY wrong with pa, when 25-30 ppl all of a sudden decide its a good idea to follow two norwegian drunkards, one with a ego the size of russian and the other with a slight alcoholproblem, instead of joining a alliance with a somewhat chance at success
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 18:52   #402
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman View Post
the problem aint realy asc... but the competition...
Something is CLEARLY wrong with pa, when 25-30 ppl all of a sudden decide its a good idea to follow two norwegian drunkards, one with a ego the size of russian and the other with a slight alcoholproblem, instead of joining a alliance with a somewhat chance at success
As there is no alliance with a chance of success other than Asc. If you join ND/CT/Fang, you're highly likely to be targetted by Asc.. While if you hide in a BG, you wont get targetted as much.

So joining your smaller BG is a more viable option for people who want to have fun.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 19:08   #403
Fuzzy
White Van Man Champion, Squirrel Soccer Champion, Spider Jump Champion

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold

im starting to question how much fun it will be listening to foxman be retarded for 6/7 weeks

IVE HAD ENOUGH ALREADY
#1 gal r29 - 1:10 ftw \o/
son of BENNEH, brother of bread| (former son of eksero )

"You cant say an alliance lost, when they finished 2nd" - Light, 2009
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 19:15   #404
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

tehehehe.

Quote:
As there is no alliance with a chance of success other than Asc. If you join ND/CT/Fang, you're highly likely to be targetted by Asc.. While if you hide in a BG, you wont get targetted as much.

So joining your smaller BG is a more viable option for people who want to have fun.
If we can have fun in lower tier alliances not much point in complaining that asc are dominating the game. Afterall, we play for fun or at least I'd like to think we do.
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 19:21   #405
Fuzzy
White Van Man Champion, Squirrel Soccer Champion, Spider Jump Champion

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold

it depends on your definition of fun

ive never won before in pa, even on an alliance level and im fine with that as long as i have a competitive round for a while (along with other factors)

i want to be playing at a relatively high level having a semi-realistic chance of winning rank 1 ally.

being in a lower tier ally this round im not expecting myself to enjoy the game as much...but im with better people this round (i hope) so i hope ill enjoy that side of it more
#1 gal r29 - 1:10 ftw \o/
son of BENNEH, brother of bread| (former son of eksero )

"You cant say an alliance lost, when they finished 2nd" - Light, 2009
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 19:43   #406
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

The big deal is that kila invited Light into ascendancy but not me.

He's clearly trying to steal her from me, as I did form Newt.

I might hate Light, but it's a love-hate relationship.
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 19:45   #407
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeyi View Post
The big deal is that kila invited Light into ascendancy but not me.

He's clearly trying to steal her from me, as I did form Newt.

I might hate Light, but it's a love-hate relationship.
but i turned him down for you
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 20:30   #408
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
Not ingame but you'll have another 50-70 ppl out of tag playing for you.

For once I am gratefull for the lousy service postal services give!
I'd be impressed if we manage 140 planets from our 150 members.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 20:35   #409
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
Not ingame but you'll have another 50-70 ppl out of tag playing for you.
Thankfully there is no limit on how many people an alliance may have outside of the tag.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 20:54   #410
[DW]Entropy
Ent|lunch

[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benneh View Post
[17:17] -Munin- The prop failed by a vote of 2677 to 2328.
Is that the number of people who voted?

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."

"Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile"
[DW]Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 20:58   #411
ATRO

ATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant future

It strikes me that the things that have made Asc different, the revolutionary ideas and curious exploits they have come up with, the things we have celebrated and marked how different and refreshing it is....

Are pretty much the things people are now complaining about and asking them to act like your run of the mill ally.

Asking what you are asking is futile, it aint gonna happen, maybe if this walkover that everyone predicts occurs things will change. If it is as one-sided as people predict (i have no idea of what's going on) then believe me Asc players will be bored shitless too (no competition is almost as boring as being gangbanged every night).

I still say it's up to someone else to do something about Asc this round, not for them to come down to our level. Next round i imagine things will be a whole lot different.
ATRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 20:58   #412
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DW]Entropy View Post
Is that the number of people who voted?
In ascendancy we don't actually like democracy. As such different people get different amounts of votes to use.
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 21:16   #413
[DW]Entropy
Ent|lunch

[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
In ascendancy we don't actually like democracy. As such different people get different amounts of votes to use.
That based on rank, or time spent with asc? Sorry, being nosy hehe.

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."

"Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile"
[DW]Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 21:21   #414
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DW]Entropy View Post
That based on rank, or time spent with asc? Sorry, being nosy hehe.
Right now it's based on a reputation system. At the time of reese vote it was based on a slightly more complicated system (in which "reputation" functioned as a currency in a binary vickrey auction).

In the current system:
<@Munin> You are jester. Your sponsor is Munin. Your Munin number is 1. You have 152 carebears.

So if I vote in favor or against someone joining or being kicked it counts 152 times.

Whereas jerome, that waster, only counts 11 times:
<@Munin> Information about jerome`: Their sponsor is jester. Their Munin number is 2. They have 11 carebears.

Seniority isn't that great a measure since people like jerome have been around for 15 rounds, but don't play or don't contribute much to the playing side of the alliance (compared to newer members).
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 21:32   #415
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
basically what im taking from that comment is that because ascendancy is 'free' and people can recruit whoever the hell they want no one cares if as a result the alliance grows exponentially at the expense of other alliances and ultimately, the game itself.
Honestly, a few people do care. E.g. Game left last round because he thought there were too many new faces. Personally I don't like the way recruiting is done at the moment, and I think there's too many new faces being in added in a too short period of time. However, I don't have the effort to actually get involved or argue for/against any kind of system, and playing anywhere else is out of the question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
I know whats done is done; I'd also go as far as to say it isnt primarily your fault. However, know the community has given up even trying.. It lies at Asc to fix the problem.
Honestly, it's not Asc's responsibility to fix the game or make it interesting, it's the game designers.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 21:42   #416
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

First of all I m glad to see alot of Omens from last round participating on AD! good
Secondly I remember last round when many in asc whined at me for recruiting above the limitd. hehe.
As stated before, I m a fan of no limidts. Like when I play poker, I hate to be restricted with how much of my stack I can bet, so I play no limitd Same goes with PA. If they manage to house 500 in asc, and win each round then let them. It is hard to keep that many, most wont count to ally score, and there will be spies / leaks and quitters.
In the end an ally will come along and beat asc, or the people in asc will just be bored of their structure, and it will sort itself.
If we want to, we can beat asc next round, it is that simple. Its not their fault they are the alliance which people want to join. I already got people in asc for next round which will give me info if I get incs.just like last round. Thats what happens when u have that many people in an ally. hehe, I experienced the same last round with the liths and some of the denials. At some stage people will be annoyed at eachother for leaking, or for not participating. thats what I felt before I left after the joke that was ascendancy r29. ****s in diff. alliances hitting nubs in friendly gals, refusing to def certain people and just hoed their planets. It annoyed me so much that I decided to setup something on my own. Needless to say, it failed but I hope someone else will be equally upset after next round, and setup something better than omen r30 - and win.

Have faith in people being ****s and that too many ****s in one ally is gonna create drama. Like Foxman said earlier, my ego was too big to be in asc. Atleast for a too long period at any given time

edit: removed some smileys, just made my psot look more shit than it does without them, I hope. or well .

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled

Last edited by Wishmaster; 20 Apr 2009 at 21:47.
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 21:53   #417
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIshmaster
Secondly I remember last round when many in asc whined at me for recruiting above the limitd. hehe.
I don't remember much whining, more like people pointing it out. If anyone actually complained they were a faggot.

Quote:
I already got people in asc for next round which will give me info if I get incs.
I've come to the conclusion that the only sensible approach to this reality is not to care. Anywhere. Ever. Regardless.

Quote:
Like Foxman said earlier, my ego was too big to be in asc
Which is pretty funny when you think about it.
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 21:55   #418
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

Which is pretty funny when you think about it.
funny or sad. or just a mixture. true though

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 22:02   #419
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
funny or sad. or just a mixture. true though
Or just something you've convinced yourself of for some strange reason :(
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 22:10   #420
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Narr, Wishmaster's ego is so large he claims he's a self-made man yet worships his creator every night before bed.
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 22:28   #421
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeyi View Post
Narr, Wishmaster's ego is so large he claims he's a self-made man yet worships his creator every night before bed.
Wishmasters ego is so large it compensates for his penissize!

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 22:35   #422
Wishmaster
LDK

my ego is so large based on my penis size.

anyway, ye it was other things than my ego which made me leave asc. I enjoyed the 2 rounds prior to r29. Quite alot actually, but I hated r29 and decided to do something else for r30.

Quote:
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 23:25   #423
H1TMANish
BlueTuba

H1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant future

Quote:
I've come to the conclusion that the only sensible approach to this reality is not to care. Anywhere. Ever. Regardless.
This is one example of the attitude anti ascendancy whining causes to many in asc to adopt. Either that, or some sort of vampiric feeding off of other peoples fury. So stop it, it won't get you anywhere. Cheers.
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 23:27   #424
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
my ego is so large based on my penis size.

anyway, ye it was other things than my ego which made me leave asc. I enjoyed the 2 rounds prior to r29. Quite alot actually, but I hated r29 and decided to do something else for r30.

Don't you worry, we hated you too. R29 and R30!

Also it is a good point Jonny made. Just do not care about spies and, have some basic security or so, but do not. Ever. Be. A. Secretive. Dickhead.
Unread 21 Apr 2009, 07:51   #425
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
im starting to question how much fun it will be listening to foxman be retarded for 6/7 weeks

IVE HAD ENOUGH ALREADY
technicaly you have listened to me being retarded since nox, and u seem to never get tired of it <3
Unread 21 Apr 2009, 07:55   #426
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about

I donīt think spies nowadays give away much valuable information. In my oppinion, they even hardly can.
Remember the talk we had early round Wish, when I was still in Omen chans? I was serious
Placing a spy somewhere for coords is mostly not needed, mapping an ally ainīt that hard. Placing a spy in Asc for that purpose is a waste of time as 99% of Asc donīt bother hiding at all, so itīs pretty clear where they are from tick 36 on.
Spying for targets is slightly more useful, but in days of prelaunch not that important either. Itīs almost impossible to run an attack without anyone prelaunching, so the targets are usually warned in some way. Knowing landing ticks and such ainīt that important really. While itīs a nice chance to get some oog/ooc/oot def, or def by fleets that usually canīt be send, the vast majority of incs are deffed by the usual ships - so even knowing details about incomings is not decisive at all.
Spying is, to a good extend, a waste of time.
The only thing which bothers me about it is disappointment on a personal level, not the information given away.
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2009, 19:04   #427
[ND]Balor

[ND]Balor has a spectacular aura about[ND]Balor has a spectacular aura about[ND]Balor has a spectacular aura about

Spies relay intel that is gathered pretty easily anyway.
[ND]Balor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2009, 21:05   #428
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I hate this attitude. Why should we tell people who want to play with us that they can't play with us? Which of those people should we tell to go look for another alliance because we're full?
well there is a few reasons, to compete on a more even level for one, though its not your problem that other allies fails to recruit that many.
but its PAs problem as game aint played on same premisses. That is 1 reason among many that causes people to leave.
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2009, 01:09   #429
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i must say that the intel Asc got on landing ticks in combination with the knowledge that you go fi/co incs made it pillager heaven.

(Just a small reiteration:

At times Asc had 50% of all pillagers in the universe.

Also we had around 50% of all cutlass and buccaneers. Although we were zik heavy, the fact we had 50% of all pillagers really says something.
Unread 22 Apr 2009, 02:26   #430
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATRO View Post
I still say it's up to someone else to do something about Asc this round, not for them to come down to our level.
The problem is when everybody says this.
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2009, 02:29   #431
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
The problem is when everybody says this.
to "peoples" defence, I know people actually are planning to put an effort next round vs asc.

Quote:
Unread 22 Apr 2009, 07:49   #432
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
to "peoples" defence, I know people actually are planning to put an effort next round vs asc.
WHAT?! This heresy must be put to an end at once.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2009, 08:17   #433
Foxman

Quote:
when did CT grow balls?
Unread 23 Apr 2009, 23:19   #434
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
i must say that the intel Asc got on landing ticks in combination with the knowledge that you go fi/co incs made it pillager heaven.

(Just a small reiteration:

At times Asc had 50% of all pillagers in the universe.

Also we had around 50% of all cutlass and buccaneers. Although we were zik heavy, the fact we had 50% of all pillagers really says something.
Point taken, though you donīt really need detailed information about landing ticks if you get multiple waves of the same class, which can often be told by the amount of pled fleets.

Iīm not denying intel is rather useful, but itīs not as important as one might think really.
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote