User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 5 Dec 2005, 02:44   #51
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Christmas!

I would like to take the time to protest this thread.

[begin arab antichrist rant]
NOT ALL OF US CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS! AND WE DONT BELIEVE IN IT!

YOU SHOULD CHANGE THE NAME OF THIS THREAD TO "Holidays" BECAUSE I AM A NO GOOD PIECE OF SHIT AND THINK I CAN BITCH ABOUT WHATEVER I PLEASE!

I'M GOING TO GO BLOW UP A BUILDING NOW, THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING AT 7-11, COME AGAIN!
[/end arab stupidity rant]

Sorry guys, I needed some release. Been a tough day and all that.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 02:46   #52
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QazokRouge5

YOU SHOULD CHANGE THE NAME OF THIS THREAD TO "Holidays" BECAUSE I AM A NO GOOD PIECE OF SHIT AND THINK I CAN BITCH ABOUT WHATEVER I PLEASE!

I'M GOING TO GO BLOW UP A BUILDING NOW, THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING AT 7-11, COME AGAIN!

Please never post again.
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 11:08   #53
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by QazokRouge5

I will pray to Jesus Christ our lord and saviour for your soul; that you may find the true path and be at peace with everyone.
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 11:10   #54
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Please never post again.