User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 5 Dec 2005, 04:41   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Cars, shoes and hockeysticks.

I think I just spoiled some of the story, but that usually happens with a title.

An update on my lovelife et cetera before this week was, single, but several projects running, as per usual, but not personally the target of a girls intrest. Not obvious at least. Then the week started. Last weekend my part of the Netherlands was sealed of from proper traffic because of some blizzard, but that didn't prevent me going into town on both friday and saterdaynight. In fact saterdaynight I even had 2 birthdays (scorpio's, you might remember him, he posts here too at times) and Els. Els is a girl, however not a girl of any intrest to me. Her best friend is Bernadette, Bernadette is one of my best femalefriends and well, she's cuteness and sweetness unlimited. (Sounds gay eh?). Els also plays handball (or however you wanna translate it, it's rather big in Scandinavia, the rest of the world, including myself thinks it's a bit of a silly sport). In her team she has a friend, Nicky, 1 meters and 84 centimeters long and everything perfectly in shape. I like Nicky, she likes me, but before that weekend I didn't really consider her to be a 'project'.

This week, monday, I go to my sister in Utrecht and go out there, we have fun, we eat nicely, we have a good time. I found out my sis made out with a pizza-delivery-boy, so I can at least laugh. I get back on tuesday, still snowwy in my part of the Netherlands, so no training that evening. Shite. So I msn-chat a bit that evening, mostly with Nicky, but also with Michelle, a girl from hockey who lives one week out of two in my street (divorced parents for the win). The main chat is with Michelle actually, but the entire evening Nicky and I say things to eachother.
Wednesday, I have to work and then in the evening Bernadette and Els ask me to join them in town. I go into town to the pub where we play some cards and other games, the pub isn't crowded (thank god) and I know (know know or know from face and can have minor chats with and everything in between) most people working and visiting the pub. We have a good time, in fact, we have a great time.

Thursday morning I wake up, go to my lectures, get home, go to bed, wake up again and realize, no hockey tonight either, so a bit of msn-ing but I also have a date with Bernadette to 'go for a bit of a drink
, since last night was so fun too'. Date as in 'we agreed we would meet up for a drink', nothing else. I can hear you lot think 'you should have had more sex with Bernadette'. This isn't the case, in fact I did her sister, but that is a complete different story that I won't tell in this story.
I send an sms to Nicky that she should meet up with us in town when she's done working. Note that Bernadette and I were quite early in town. Nicky is tired as **** but shows up anyway and kinda tries to please me and be intrested in me. However she is so tired that at times I really feel for her, but at the time I mostly thought 'if I were you I would be going to bed'. Els joined us too and we had a laugh. Nicky and I chatted a bit, 'bout sports, 'bout psychology. (She's doing some kind of psychology orientation year at university/college level, she doesn't like that area she now found out, is not really intrested in her school and wants to look for something else). We chat some more, we chat about the future and the past. So although she's rather tired, she still puts up an effort to have a nice conversation with me.
But ofcourse they had to leave, for my feeling too soon as I slept during the afternoon and wasn't tired at all. Fortunately I run into one of the girls I train that was just finished with her work, so I took her to the pub and discussed her work a bit with her. (This girl is fun as hell, in the older brother kind of way, since 'all kind of things are happening' .. first boysfriends, first jobs etc etc etc)
I end up coming home at 0200. (btw monday I slept 0400, tuesday 0500 since I couldn't sleep, wednesday 0400) and slept at 0400 or so.

Friday I hook up with Bernadette to do Sinterklaas-shopping, some kind of early Santaclause fest in the Netherlands. We buy our gifts and I have a good time with her, run into Nicky but Nicky has to work. Nicky expresses the wish to see me the day after, saterday, in town.

Now as I tell this as it is, this looks like a good week to anyone, some lectures, barely any sports since the fields were snowy snowy and 3 out of 4 nights so far in the pub. This makes one tired too though, so I get home and one of my housemates asks if I go into town with her that night. I say 'nah, I don't think so, I am tired and my financial situation doesn't allow for much more clubbing if I want to go into town tomorrow evening too.'
She says 'aaaah you should'
I say 'I'll think about it', being the pussy that I sometimes am means 'if I can't find a really good reason not too, I might as well go into town.

Some colleague of my housemate arrives and apperently she was on the same primary school as I was, only 3 years higher. We chat, we chat, we chat more. This all happens at my house and then the choice is easily made, I connect easy with this girl and it looks like a good deal going into town. So with the 3 of us we hit town. The night following is an excellent night. I run into people I haven't seen in years, amongst one of my best friends of grammar school. Fun evening, alcohol is being drunk. More then the rest of the nights, while I barely spent anything, people are giving me drinks all the time for some reason.

It is 0430 when we, my housemate and I arrive at home. We go to the living room for 'a last drink and a chat'. At 0700 we go to bed and promise eachother to wake eachother up.

Now this has been the mistake of the weekend, since at 1530 she wakes me up. The next day at 1430 I have to play a match, the fields are snowfree. This makes problems since there is no way I'll sleep in time if I wake up at 1530 to get a proper 8 hours of sleep for the next day. I realize this, but think it won't be that bad. Think again.

My roommate makes dinner, we watch some telly and it is all good fun. Then Koen's sis calls if I am already in town. No I wasn't. But Koen's sis, Koen, Koen's gf, Koen's other sis and his bf are in town at some local pub where it is usually quiet. I join them at 2330, knowing that I should still write my poems for the Sinterklaasfest the next day, but I didn't have any inspiration. Yet.
Meet up with Koen, who I actually haven't seen in a while, spoken, but not really seen in about a week. Goodness, this cannot be! I hear you think. So although Koen's sis called, I spent most of that part of the evening chatting with Koen. They already had their Sinterklaasfest and I have a really good time. Some mutual friends of Koens family, all female, join too and well, for a short time, 'bout 90 minutes we have a really good time. But Koen's youngest sis isn't feeling that bad and since Koen's sis was driving, they all hit the road, fortunately not before I could get a date with Koen's eldest sis for a movie or a dinner, most likely at her place. (she's tied up more with work and school, while I have my winterstop in a week and I haven't that much obligatory lectures). Good fun. Then I go to the pub. The pub I always go to. The pub I was on wednesday, thursday and friday. The pub that is always fun, but a ****ing child's paradise at saterday evening. Still I go here, since Els and Nicky are expecting me, and well, with Koen and co. out of time, rendering me alone, and that pub is where I know everyone.
I congratulate Nicky with her second match won that season, talk with Els and have a generally nice time. See some girls I train, chat with them and well, socialize, a lot. Meet some opponents, people from hockey, from uni, from my local neighboorhood back from my parents place. The works. I only do not have that much cash on me, which is a shame. But this means I stay rather sober, which means I also stay very awake.
We then go off to another club where there is also a dancefloor, and where my housemate works. I spent my last money on the entrance fee and one token for a beer. At this time it is 0230 and we are dancing and having fun. Usually I would offer the group a drink, but this time I cannot and I apologize for it. More dancing, some eye flirting with Nicky and some physical contact, nothing serious though. At 0300 one of my best mates arives with a girl that he dug up during some outsource-catering job he did that evening. He gets off with her and I am disgusted ofcourse (not that the girl isn't fit, but I do not want to see my best mates in front of me getting off with a 16 year old). Then I realize that I still have to do my Sinterklaaspoems and that it is 0420, I tell Nicky I really ought to leave and give her 3 kisses on the cheek, after the third I move closely aside her mouth and we start kissing. Rather passionately, and intense. Not some slutty lust kiss, but something with a bit more feeling. We grasps eachother and it all feels good. I say 'I really should go, I have these poems to do and a very important match tomorrow.'. Her eyes say 'Please, please don't leave' so we make out some more, this is all happening at some stage idea, so I fear I kinda gave a bit of a performance to the rest of the dancefloor. Anyway I leave and get home and start working on my poems. One hour later, Niek calls, he's at home, also pulled Els (he did that before) and we just have a laugh about the night we had and that Nicky is a nice girl. Also that it might be so that Nicky really really likes me, also in the possible relationship department. Hmmm, I think, lets see how that goes. She hasn't had a relation before since, as she confessed, usually after a few times seeing a boy, she loses intrests. Now I already know ('know as in she recognizes me, we've had smalltalk and I recognize her') for a few months, so let's see about that.

Anyway, I wake up at 1145, not awake at all, I don't feel for breakfast and I go to hockey to be there at 1300. I have a match at 1430. It's a 20 minute bikeride to my house. I forgot my shoes. ****ITY ****!. I lend a mates car, go to my place, pick up my shoes, get back to the club. On my way back I am also stuck for about 10 minutes in traffic. ****ity ****! 2 Near crashes later I arrive at the club. I notice my match already started. Now I missed the whole 'meeting before the match' and I also didn't do any warming up, but after a few mins I substitute myself into the game.
I play decently but I notice my body is objecting to the 'no warming up'. I overextend some muscles and well, I know this won't be my best match ever. However, it is the derby. Against the rivals of the other town. We go up 2-0, however 2 silly moments it is 2-2. Then, at some situation I make this enormourse dive for a ball. On astroturf, a dive, and score the 3-2. In the second period this doesn't change and we win.

Then I go to my parents, celebrate Sinterklaas, get some nice presents (a trip to New Zealand, Rome or Athens) and get home. Fall asleep. In between I got 3 sms'es from Nicky and called her after my match to tell her I won and smsed her back to tell her I was on my way home and that Sinterklaas was fun.

That was my last week, not bad eh?

To be continued
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 05:00   #2
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Cars, shoes and hockeysticks.

jesus that was a packed week, this nicky girl sounds nice although she seems to have Tomkat syndrome. Give it a crack, good luck.
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 05:39   #3
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
We grasps eachother and it all feels good. I say 'I really should go, I have these poems to do and a very important match tomorrow.'. Her eyes say 'Please, please don't leave' so we make out some more
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 07:03   #4
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I say 'I really should go, I have these poems to do and a very important match tomorrow.'. Her eyes say 'Please, please don't leave' so we make out some more, this is all happening at some stage idea, so I fear I kinda gave a bit of a performance to the rest of the dancefloor. Anyway I leave and get home and start working on my poems.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 09:11   #5
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

tl:dr

but this caught my attention.

Quote:
Nicky, 1 meters and 84 centimeters long and everything perfectly in shape
Boy are you going to be sore in the mornings.
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 11:15   #6
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

bugger me you did alot there!

this nicky girl sounds like a nice girl, good luck with her.

and you should have had more sex with bernadette also Koen has a BF?
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 11:26   #7
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Did you actually finish the poems, or spend all your time talking to Niek?
It sounds like you could have something going with Nicky
What about the girl you went to the same primary school as?
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 11:36   #8
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

sounds like you had a nice week. explain your sinterklaaspresents btw? they seem expensive (but ubercool).

mine wasn't too bad either tbh. monday - thursday i worked at our graduationproject. (new/better site coming up soon, this one is just made for fun).
thursday-eve i went into town for some snooker with some guys. i won the first game easily, played very well. the second one i wasn't sober enough anymore to still be able to aim...
friday i slept a lot and bought sinterklaas-presents. saturday we celebrated sinterklaas. we played some kind of game to ' win' presents. somehow i ended up with the presents i bought myself. (a DVD (Casino) and a cookingbook).
sunday i had to wake up at 8, played my hockeymatch at 11. lost 3-0 (my shite teammates decided to show up again, that's why). then i went home to listen to listen to FC Groningen - FC Twente on radio.
they lost too, 1-0.
then i had dinner. gf phoned and asked me to come visit her. i said no because i was bored/tired and wanted to see football. then saw Casino and went to bed.

ps i don't have a bf.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 11:40   #9
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Hang on, you bought a cooking book?

and that was my sig.
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 11:42   #10
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Not for himself! He just happened to win it...
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 12:00   #11
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
Not for himself! He just happened to win it...
I reckon it was fixed so he could lose himself in the heavenly cooking with Delia.

and that was my sig.
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 13:31   #12
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

i read all that, and there was no sex involved.

HOW DARE YOU
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 13:34   #13
Appocomaster
PA Team

There was fooling around
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 13:44   #14
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

wow what the hell just happened to my eyes
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 13:47   #15
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
wow what the hell just happened to my eyes
You went blind for touching another boy?