User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Jul 2005, 15:45   #1
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
[uk jobs]Help me sort out my moral compass!

Ok, I'm in something of a dilemma at the moment, with regard to jobs.

Currently I’m on a contract position for my local council, wherein I do very little work, because there is none to do. Once a day I take some tapes to the backup safe, which takes about 45 minutes, and at 5pm I run 15 minutes of things on the computer.

Essentially, for 6 hours a day, I do nothing. I wait for things to do at work to turn up. In addition, my job only exists because my boss is too lazy and incompetent to do anything. His laziness and incompetence is also frustrating and annoying, as is the general incompetence of the council.

This job is reasonably well paid(£9/hr), but it's boring, I don't feel like I’m achieving anything, and it has no career prospects.
It may or may not last longer than the end of November too.

Now, I’ve seen another job advertised, in my town, by the same job agency as i work for, and being dealt with by the same woman whom is my assigned contact for this job.

This job looks enjoyable, like I wouldn't be bored all day long, but is probably 1-2 months work at most (from the description), and equal or greater pay.

Now i have half a thought in my mind to ring the woman that's my contact, and ask her about this new job, but doing that, is probably going to come across as if I’m wanting to leave my current job, which I don't especially, I just want something to do all day long that is interesting, and this current job isn't. In addition it's probably for a shorter length of time etc.

I don't want her to have the impression i'm looking to leave, but at the same time i'd like to get more information about this other thing.
I don't have enough information about it, and the only way I can get it, is to ask my lady at my agency.

So, what should I do?
What would you do?
Would you ring/email the lady at my agency, and ask her for information, even though that might make you out to want to leave your current job?

I don’t want to come across as a ****, in some ways I feel obligated towards my current job, and I will feel bad about leaving it, but the chance of a more interesting opportunity is kind of exciting, and I’d love to have a job I enjoyed more.

As a side, there are some –other- opportunities that are coming up, that aren’t done through the same agency/woman, and I have no qualms about applying/getting more info for them.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 16:01   #2
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road
Re: [uk jobs]Help me sort out my moral compass!

Go with whichever job is likely to last longer if you can't afford to be out of work.
Or ask the woman if she's got any permanent jobs.

Remember your a slave to the wage.
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 16:03   #3
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Why not get a friend to email about the job so then he can pass all the information to you, then u will know for sure if u even want to do the job in the first place?
ChipZ^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 16:21   #4
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: [uk jobs]Help me sort out my moral compass!

I don't understand why you don't want this woman at the job agency to think you might be looking for a new job when, in fact, you think you might be. If you care what she thinks, just put a different spin on it: like, 'I like my current job but I'm not being utilized to my full potential' or 'I wouldn't mind something a bit more challenging' or something equally vague. Inquiring about a job in no way obligates you to apply for it.

Even if this other job doesn't pan out, having someone at the job agency aware that you might be in the market for a new job could be valuable.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 16:35   #5
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i'm with tactitus.
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 16:39   #6
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
I don't understand why you don't want this woman at the job agency to think you might be looking for a new job when, in fact, you think you might be. If you care what she thinks, just put a different spin on it: like, 'I like my current job but I'm not being utilized to my full potential' or 'I wouldn't mind something a bit more challenging' or something equally vague. Inquiring about a job in no way obligates you to apply for it.

Even if this other job doesn't pan out, having someone at the job agency aware that you might be in the market for a new job could be valuable.
Well, this woman is my contact for my current job, in some ways its like me telling my boss that i'm interested in something else.
It might turn out that I don't want that other job, and then she's left with the feeling that I want to leave this one anyway, which I don't, unless something better comes along :/

Or maybe i'm just being overly paranoid.

edit : hmm, maybe I am just being overly paranoid.
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 17:43   #7
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I agree with Tactitus, and just spin it a bit. "I'm not actively looking to leave my job currently, but I heard about another job that you were sorting people for and wondered if I could have more information about it, as if I'm being totally honest I could cope with a more complicated job" or something. Just use better English
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 17:46   #8
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

News bot,

Your job satisfaction is paramount to your well being. If I was in your position I would have left after the first 2 months. As much as I hate to admit it having loads of work to do keeps me busy and interested in my job.

best of luck,
tsm
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 18:00   #9
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Call the woman at the agency.

Tell her that, while you like your job, it does not appear to be permanent. That while the pay is good, you could always use a little more money.

Ask her about the job you are curious about.

She will then probably tell you well it pays such and such and is only short term also. She may then tell you a little more about the job. If she does, fine, if she doesn't you have her in a conversation about prospects and you can say something like, "What is that job all about anyway."

As long as you don't seem too eager to leave your current job, I don't think that she will hold it against you that you would like to better your situation if you could. However, this may depend on her personality. This is something you will have to judge.

At any rate, good luck.
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 18:00   #10
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

People at Job Agencies aren't that bothered about if you want to leave your current job, all they really care about is that the position they are contracted to provide is filled.

If you ask about it, she could
1) Get you out and move you to the other job and get someone else to do yours.
2) Ignore you, why should she let you change if you're doing the job and she's getting her commission?

However, if the first one happens, then it's quite possible that at the end of the (apparently shorter) contract, you go back to her and say

'Can you get me another job please'

she could quite easily say that she isn't going to bust a gut for you, as she doesn't want to risk losing contracts because the staff she provides leave when they don't like the job.

if you want to leave, wait until something decent turns up that will last longer than five minutes, or at least let this woman know now that you want something else, but that you won't leave her in the lurch until she's found someone else to take over for you.

COMPROMISE.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 19:45   #11
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat

However, if the first one happens, then it's quite possible that at the end of the (apparently shorter) contract, you go back to her and say

'Can you get me another job please'

she could quite easily say that she isn't going to bust a gut for you, as she doesn't want to risk losing contracts because the staff she provides leave when they don't like the job.
see, there's the bit i was worried about :/
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 08:51   #12
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

Newsbot why not go direct to the company instead of going through the agency. Find their hr dept email address, mail them and ask them do they have any vacancies.

This way, you dont risk anything at the agency.

tsm
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 09:42   #13
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowMan
Newsbot why not go direct to the company instead of going through the agency. Find their hr dept email address, mail them and ask them do they have any vacancies.

This way, you dont risk anything at the agency.

tsm
I go for this option.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 11:46   #14
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
I go for this option.
except its not possible
job agencies don't give any information on the job other than what skills etc is required, precisely so that you can't do that.
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 16:23   #15
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts

There is no harm in asking about the other position.

Explain to the Agency that you are not enirely satisfied with your current position for the reasons stated, and that you wish them to find you another with a bit more activity, and better prospects. All resonable things.

The Agency earn money from placing you, they want to keep you and if that means relocating you to another post then they will do it, as they will not want to lose you to another agency.

I know, I have just done exactly this with my current position after only 6 weeks, (dead boring job) now they have placed me elswhere and I start Monday, more money, better prospects and longer term contract.

but tbh, I would have moved for the same money and even a short term contract as the position I was in was pants.
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 17:33   #16
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why don't you just ask your boss for more work, if it's such a tedium sitting there all day?

I'm sure there must be something for you to do.
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 18:27   #17
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

i have done tomkat.
my boss doesn't have any work to do.
what work he had, i finished in 5 mins.

besides, this thread may soon be irrelevant, as i've an interview for a different job in the morning.
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 18:35   #18
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
this thread may soon be irrelevant

Well that's a new one. A GD thread that wasn't immediately irrelevant.

Good luck with the inteview.

Last edited by dda; 7 Jul 2005 at 18:36. Reason: forgot something
dda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 18:49   #19
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Well that's a new one. A GD thread that wasn't immediately irrelevant.

Good luck with the inteview.
i don't need luck, i need an encyclopedic knowledge of PHP5 by 8.30am
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 19:04   #20
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

DONE!

Unread 7 Jul 2005, 19:06   #21
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
dm has the answer for everything.
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 19:08   #22
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts

Quote:

Can he tell me why my eyes water when I pull a pubic hair from my scrotum ?
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 19:10   #23
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

i get the feeling he's about to
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 19:10   #24
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: [uk jobs]Help me sort out my moral compass!

Quote:
He's like a walking encyclopaedia. Only fatter and more dull.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 20:49   #25
Avenged
Available

Avenged is just really niceAvenged is just really niceAvenged is just really niceAvenged is just really nice

if its a dead end job n your not enjoying it whats the point in stayin in it?

If you dont know what the new job fully entails it doesnt hurt to enquire, you can always backout if its not for you...

GL with your choice
Avenged is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 20:57   #26
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge
its because you have a small penis
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 21:20   #27
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
its because you have a small penis
Maybe he's pulling his penis when he thinks he's pulling his hair?

Unread 7 Jul 2005, 21:27   #28
dda
USS Oklahoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge
Maybe he could explain why you feel the need to pull hair out of your scrotum?
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 23:34   #29
dda
USS Oklahoma

I was negreped for #18. However, I was called a newbie in the comment that came with it.

When you reach my age, being called a newbie is very exciting.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 02:52   #30
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
I was negreped for #18. However, I was called a newbie in the comment that came with it.

When you reach my age, being called a newbie is very exciting.
That's great, thanks for sharing.

The care factor from this forum is 0.

But thankyou, come again.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 03:40   #31
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
That's great, thanks for sharing.

But thankyou, come again.
become a teacher.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 04:26   #32
dda
USS Oklahoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I don't care.