User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 1 Feb 2005, 13:53   #1
BadBoy
-Guardians- HC

BadBoy is infamous around these parts
Long waiting for R13

Hi PA Team and other players.

I know, Spinner is ill. But before we wait so long for informations about R13 and dates.
Now you start an new Speedgame. Why ? The best idea were: Play a normal Round 12.5 maybe with the R12 stats for 2 month. Then you have enough time to create R13.
We all wait and we all are payed. It`s your money !!! We are all nerved about your bad information politics.
Sorry, but i like this game and it`s really annoying, not to know what`s going on.
BadBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 14:01   #2
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Long waiting for R13

Because the round 13 code needs finishing off, not to mention beta tested.
spinners been rather ill for at least a month, and is currently hospitalised.
the speedrounds are being put on to give players something to keep them entertained instead of just leaving it without putting anything on until spinner is well, and r13 is completed.
Also, due to the server situation we cant run two games at the same time. One server works for pa ( the game ) , the other does not and is currently doing the portal, email server and so on.
We would not be able to beta test if we ran a full length round without using a third server, potentially adding to costs.
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 14:55   #3
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

we all understand the predicament, i just think people are starting to get PA withdrawal symptoms (i know i am) and are all just itching to get back into the game... (i know about the speedgame but it just isnt the same as normal PA )

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 15:18   #4
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

The decision not ot have a 12.5 round was taken for variosu reasons:

1) Round 13 code is VERY nearly finished, it just needs a few things tidying up before betas, so we will be go into betas a few days after spinner starts coding again.
2) Round 12 has numerous problems with subversion not working as it should which would be a problem in a paid round
3) short .5 rounds are generally not played to seriosuly and not by all players so people still get bored.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 15:33   #5
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

is there an ETA on spinner getting back into shape or is it still in doubt?

Unread 1 Feb 2005, 15:38   #6
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
is there an ETA on spinner getting back into shape or is it still in doubt?
don't really wish to go into the details, but things look a lot better than they did a few days ago.

Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Unread 1 Feb 2005, 15:39   #7
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal
don't really wish to go into the details, but things look a lot better than they did a few days ago.
ofc, i wouldnt expect you to divulge anything like that m8

good to hear he is on the mend...where would we be without our great leader

Unread 1 Feb 2005, 15:59   #8
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

I for one have no problem in waiting for round 13, as it should be one of the best yet. Im sure 90% of the players here understand that you have a few problems with spinner et all and things will be back as soon as you are ready. Any other posts aimed hostily towards the pa team are rather ghey so just let them get on with their work eh
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 17:50   #9
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about

.5 rounds are stupid, I'm personally am glad with another speedgame. Would be cool to know started date for r13 though.
<Zhil> I am HC
<Zhil> I gave myself permission
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Played r4-9.5 r12-14 Now retired.
Proud to have been Cosmic Frostbite (r12 - 22:5 - #1 gal)
Forever [4D] - LCH, ND, Absolute, TFD, DLR
Might and greed will never outweigh honor and loyalty!
Orion Treet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 19:03   #10
Kal
Inactive peon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Treet
.5 rounds are stupid, I'm personally am glad with another speedgame. Would be cool to know started date for r13 though.
we would love to announce a start date however we can;t for 2 reasons

1) spinner
2) there are some major changes that will need extensive beta testing - testing might go really well, but then it might not.

Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Unread 1 Feb 2005, 19:11   #11
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

speedgames are great for the 1 or 2 per cent of players who have the time to take part

pity about the rest of us eh.
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 20:08   #12
Kal
Inactive peon

with the speedgames being free more and more people have been playing them than before

Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Unread 1 Feb 2005, 20:19   #13
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

spinner's guided by the force, i can feel it..

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2005, 00:54   #14
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Whats sad is that spinner is not offered any recovering time. he has to come out of the hospital and work on this stupid game for the same stupid 1500 people he did last round. Truthfully, 1 man should not be that important to where if he is sick/doesn't feel like it, production haults. You dudes need another guy to help out.
Unread 2 Feb 2005, 00:57   #15
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
I for one have no problem in waiting for round 13, as it should be one of the best yet. Im sure 90% of the players here understand that you have a few problems with spinner et all and things will be back as soon as you are ready. Any other posts aimed hostily towards the pa team are rather ghey so just let them get on with their work eh
People said RD 10 would be the bes yet. Then RD 11, then RD 12. "Any other posts aimed at saying the next round will be the "best yet" are rather ghey so just let them get on with their work eh"
Unread 2 Feb 2005, 01:13   #16
Kal
Inactive peon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
Whats sad is that spinner is not offered any recovering time. he has to come out of the hospital and work on this stupid game for the same stupid 1500 people he did last round. Truthfully, 1 man should not be that important to where if he is sick/doesn't feel like it, production haults. You dudes need another guy to help out.
interesting that u say that, becuase we are getting one and he is currently familiarising himself with the game and its code

Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Unread 2 Feb 2005, 05:09   #17
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal
interesting that u say that, becuase we are getting one and he is currently familiarising himself with the game and its code
this -^^- is so far one of the best news we've received about r13 since:
Quote:
<[1up]Syn_Sid> And thanks to all fence-sitting enemies - without your spinelessness, none of this would be possible.
-hopefully spinner can get back into this polluted world and be better soon..

Unread 2 Feb 2005, 05:17   #18
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Until then how about a longer speedround of 1-2 weeks or something.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2005, 12:23   #19
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about

Heh, you want everyone to be wasted by the time r13 starts Travler?
<Zhil> I am HC
<Zhil> I gave myself permission
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Played r4-9.5 r12-14 Now retired.
Proud to have been Cosmic Frostbite (r12 - 22:5 - #1 gal)
Forever [4D] - LCH, ND, Absolute, TFD, DLR
Might and greed will never outweigh honor and loyalty!
Orion Treet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2005, 22:04   #20
pishmishy
Planetarion Developer

pishmishy will become famous soon enoughpishmishy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal
Just to announce that 'one' is myself. Oh and that this is my first post to the forums Hello!
pishmishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2005, 22:07   #21
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: Long waiting for R13

Quote:
Originally Posted by pishmishy
Just to announce that 'one' is myself. Oh and that this is my first post to the forums Hello!
You poor bastard--whatever they're paying you it's not enough!

Welcome btw.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2005, 23:34   #22
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
You poor bastard--whatever they're paying you it's not enough!
definatly

and welcome

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 02:52   #23
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Quote:
all posters here on pa forums are mean, mean people - welcome and hurry the **** up

Unread 3 Feb 2005, 10:26   #24
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well Hello there and welcome you poor insane lunatic

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 13:22   #25
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
welcome to hell

Unread 3 Feb 2005, 16:14   #26
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Welcome I hope you have fun, although as you probably gathered, it's not the least stressful job ever, with such a vocal community forum
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 16:33   #27
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Take your time with getting r13 going... I'm having fun atm
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 18:28   #28
Brimstone
Retired PeOn

Brimstone is a jewel in the roughBrimstone is a jewel in the roughBrimstone is a jewel in the rough

Its amusing enough watching all the ghey ppl with no lives complaining "Start a game fs! We need PA! WAH!"
Unread 5 Feb 2005, 15:29   #29
higginz
||Dude||

higginz will become famous soon enoughhigginz will become famous soon enough

yeh give the pa lot a break n just be thankful that speedgames r on and respect the fact spinners ill, and just hope for his sake that hes ok, not just cos u want the game back on..
Unread 6 Feb 2005, 10:42   #30
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brimstone
Its amusing enough watching all the ghey ppl with no lives complaining "Start a game fs! We need PA! WAH!"

Yes, and whats most amusing is its usally the players that dont even get into the top 100 near the end, so god knows why they want PA back so much is beyond me. The Elitie players i cud understand, but not the players that are just not going to end top 100 anyway :/

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2005, 14:55   #31
Waku
a simple pe0n

Waku has a little shameless behaviour in the past

so what are you waiting for then Assassin? :P

#newdawn

Don't Trust Anyone

Proud to have served with the guys of 2:10 in PaX

We are the Elysium Support Center
Waku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2005, 19:08   #32
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

To Own you Waku

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2005, 19:22   #33
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=183285 << *Marv points.

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2005, 23:30   #34
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
is it completely beyond comprehension to you, old friend, that people can enjoy the game AND have lives?
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 09:52   #35
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hmmm bit harsh aint it?

Unread 7 Feb 2005, 16:42   #36
Brimstone
Retired PeOn

Brimstone is a jewel in the roughBrimstone is a jewel in the roughBrimstone is a jewel in the rough

Harsh it may be to say that, but personally i can live without a game for a couple months without moaning about it being down every few days. Its a game, not the stock market. It shouldn't be a matter of life or death for anyone, and if that is the case those individuals really need a life.

If anything, this long gap has been needed for some people for a while (Spinner for one).

R13 promises to be very good, and if the transition from R12 had been quick (as it has been a few times before) I would personally have given R13 a miss, and disappeared into the void of RL, rarely to be seen again.

I would rather see all get a much needed break, and have the odd short event such as speedgames or similar such things be done, while they make the necessary changes than rush the round through, leaving out important aspects.

How many times have rounds been pushed forward with features missing, and having to be disabled or dumbed down.

Brimstone
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 17:37   #37
Neferti
part time ghost

the delay isn't to make changes though, the delay is bad luck on Spinner's part. Besides, round 10 was in production for months and look what happened to that...
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 17:58   #38
Kal
Inactive peon

I think the biggest potential problem is the end of round 13 clashing with exam periods, that is something that needs serious consideration

Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Unread 7 Feb 2005, 18:46   #39
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal
I think the biggest potential problem is the end of round 13 clashing with exam periods, that is something that needs serious consideration
considering most of us are uni/school students it is the biggest problem, most of the "core" of pa players will play hardcore but come exams I for one know ill drop pa as will many, they may not even signup :/
Unread 8 Feb 2005, 16:22   #40
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal
Ah the joys of the exams period

I am so glad I don't have to do any this year But I do agree it should be thought about :-) We don't want you all failing because you are PAing, or is it the other way round?!?

Marv

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2005, 12:56   #41
CrazySpoon
Pimpin Spoon

CrazySpoon is on a distinguished road

Hehehe, I will probably have 2-3 exams. So not to many problems here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
<Desse> go away
<Desse> you are retired
CrazySpoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2005, 14:51   #42
noah02
The Original Terran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
considering most of us are uni/school students it is the biggest problem, most of the "core" of pa players will play hardcore but come exams I for one know ill drop pa as will many, they may not even signup :/
Ohw just sign up then when you go leave your roids for me pleaaaaaase

Unread 11 Feb 2005, 16:33   #43
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
Ohw just sign up then when you go leave your roids for me pleaaaaaase
ok :P
Unread 21 Feb 2005, 10:04   #44
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal
I don't have exams anymore so hey, bring it on (I might actually get some easy roids from poor sods who were studying hehe).

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2005, 18:30   #45
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal
damn right, some wise thinking there.. therefore avoid mid june
Unread 21 Feb 2005, 19:30   #46
Goafer LX

Goafer LX has a little shameless behaviour in the past

sod it, i have to sit my A2's, but one can always make time for PA... providing its not a speed game...

oh and i have a question about spinner... is he a PA programmer? or a Jolt Programmer??

[INS]Goafer
Goafer LX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2005, 22:09   #47
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goafer LX#
sod it, i have to sit my A2's, but one can always make time for PA... providing its not a speed game...

oh and i have a question about spinner... is he a PA programmer? or a Jolt Programmer??

Spinner is Planetarion
Unread 21 Feb 2005, 22:45   #48
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goafer LX#
A PA coder paid by Jolt, or at least that was the situation when i was around and i dont believe it has changed.
Unread 23 Feb 2005, 03:44   #49
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Quote:
Its a game, not the stock market.
it would really be cool to see PA stocks or Jolt stocks, if they don't have it yet - which is i highly doubt they do

Unread 27 Feb 2005, 16:53   #50
Goafer LX

Goafer LX has a little shameless behaviour in the past

lol, i would buy them... if i was 6 months older.....

[INS]Goafer
Goafer LX is offline   Reply With Quote