User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 29 Nov 2004, 23:09   #1
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone been in relatonship with you beeing the young one?

Age range, lets say 3+ years older than yourself?
This go out to both sexes.

How did it work out, and would you do it again?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2004, 23:11   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Anyone been in relatonship with you beeing the young one?

Yes, I had a 8.5 year older girlfriend. We had a shitloads of problems but age wasn't one of them.
Unread 29 Nov 2004, 23:14   #3
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

I never seem to go out with anyone my own age.
My first bf was 36 when I started going out with him and I was about 23. It lasted 2 months.
My second bf was 18 when I started going out with him and I was 25 I think. It lasted about 8 or 9 months.
My current bf is 23. I am 28. We have been together about a year and a half and are now living together and we really have no relationship problems.

I don't think age has anything to do with it really. It doesn't often occur to me that my boyfriend is 5 years my junior because we are very compatible, have similar tastes and interests and genuinly enjoy each others company.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.

Last edited by Sarina_Joy; 30 Nov 2004 at 00:03.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 00:03   #4
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I had a 41-year old gf once, and I was...

Oh, why bother, all this will end up in is "WOW, WHO WAS SHE? EVE?" or somesuch hilarious witticism based on my apparent enormous age.
Go on GD, enjoy the topic, one I could have contributed to, but no, you've ruined it for me, RUINED.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 00:08   #5
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I was with a 19 year old for a while when I was 14 (we lived together for as while etc.), she was psychopathic and it was horrible.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 00:09   #6
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Yes, currently am in such a relationship. its working out great so far
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 00:10   #7
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embroglio
I was with a 19 year old for a while when I was 14 (we lived together for as while etc.), she was psychopathic and it was horrible.
Dare I be boring and be the one that asks "wtf"?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 00:21   #8
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Dare I be boring and be the one that asks "wtf"?

well let me be a dull prick as well then

WTF ?
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 00:46   #9
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

my last 3 relationships all of the women were on average 8 years older than me, lived with 2 of them for a year each too. Age isn't too relevant, but life stage is. Don't be a student with a worker for example, it puts pressures on to do with costs of keeping a home (she brought in more than me, after a while... that got tense).

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 01:13   #10
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

As I know the one your talking about, MAd, I will refrain from commenting upon what you wrote
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 01:39   #11
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
I had a 41-year old gf once, and I was...

Oh, why bother, all this will end up in is "WOW, WHO WAS SHE? EVE?" or somesuch hilarious witticism based on my apparent enormous age.
Go on GD, enjoy the topic, one I could have contributed to, but no, you've ruined it for me, RUINED.
Official : DM's sense of humour has faded with age ..... BUT ITS TAKEN 3 MILLENIA!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 02:48   #12
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

General opinion is women who are older than yourself generally mean trouble.

They were right about old maids you know.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 03:17   #13
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Mine was 2 1/2 poss 3 years older. Age was an issue. On a different page in the book of life etc, wanted different things, had different experience. I suppose it could be argued age was just a pretext though. It was only an issue as she made it one. Lasted 3 months.

Currently my interests lie with a lady 3 years my senior. The age thing doesn't bother me, as I'm looking at more fundermental things that age does not really affect. It could be an issue, but not a major one I feel.

In short, to misanswer your question, it depends.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 21:39   #14
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Do older girls/men shag better?
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 21:41   #15
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

In my experience, yes, but I think my current date (8 years younger)is trying to give me the idea that she is quite skilled as well, but maybe she's just bragging. Which is fine nevertheless :P

Last edited by SilverSmoke; 30 Nov 2004 at 21:46.
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 23:46   #16
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
In my experience, yes, but I think my current date (8 years younger)is trying to give me the idea that she is quite skilled as well, but maybe she's just bragging. Which is fine nevertheless :P

she's a slag and she probably has AIDS
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 23:51   #17
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

You are just jealous, you pathetic loser.

love ya dacyboy
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 23:56   #18
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why would i be jealous of someone who was dating a disease ridden WHORE?!
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 23:59   #19
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

She only had sex with one guy, she lost virginity a year ago or something.

(talking to her about these matters on msn)
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 00:38   #20
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I had a bit of a fling with a 25 yr old (i was 20) age wasn't really a problem.
Had a thing with a 26 yr-old aussie while travelling this summer, She didn't seem older than me but said something along the lines of me being too young for her. I basically stated that if I had said I was 24 she wouldn't have known any better and she wouldn't have had a problem with it, she agreed, but nothing really came of it anyway.

I imagine it can be a problem if your lives are worlds apart put thats more to do with life experience and maturity than age.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 05:13   #21
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
She only had sex with one guy, she lost virginity a year ago or something.

(talking to her about these matters on msn)

She says:

"I only had sex with one guy ..."

however she mutters:

"... who i felt i really loved at the time. The other hundred or so guys i've shagged meant nothing"

under her breath
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 08:12   #22
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

ooooow so bitter!

Anyways, she called me yesterday night, while in bed, being very very cute and giggling
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 11:13   #23
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

i refuse to release any details other than the age gap was significantly more than 3 years older.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 11:15   #24
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

when i was 17 i was living with my 34 year old boyfriend

it didnt work out
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 11:16   #25
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

gah, madi equals me for age difference
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 11:29   #26
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
gah, madi equals me for age difference
You were 20 she was 3?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 11:45   #27
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

heh.

clearly the thread says when i was the young one, and i was 18 at the time
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 17:44   #28
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
My girlfriend is 31 and I'm 25. Age is not a problem for me although she has a few issues about it. Its going OK, we live together and have a few problems but that is mainly because she is psychotic rather than the fact she is older than me.
Winnar.
I say dump her.
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 23:11   #29
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

Had a 19 year old gf when i was 16.

I think there are a few things which contibute to a relationship [with an age diffence] working out:

1) It really really helpsif you are over 18/21 (depending where you live). The legal age to enter pubs and club (the adult world) often draw a social barrier- those who can and those who can't- it creates two very different social atmoshperes with entirely different interactions appropiate etc.

2) Common interests. Enough said i think.

3) Maturity and empathy.
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 23:16   #30
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Do older girls/men shag better?
Yes

and you know 1 of them, and yeah that ended sad...

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 15:45   #31
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

i'm 24 and phil's 21, and as phil posted earlier, it's working out great. age was never an issue with us.
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 18:56   #32
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Unread 11 Dec 2004, 02:03   #33
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAdnRisKy
Yes

and you know 1 of them, and yeah that ended sad...
I still got her on msn
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 06:33   #34
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

When i was 17-19 i dated some older girls, all about 28-33, i knew some because a older (33) friend, he had a gf 19 years old. I found cool, i was shy and the first one i dated help me a lot to deal with such different expeience, we basically did what i would with a same aged gf, but the fact she was older made things look different. This 33 old friend i used to met to chat about books on a bar, and when he introduced me the first friend i dated, we started to met there and soon other of their friends started to meet there. So there was basically two groups on this reunions: Older guys dating younger girls and older woman dating older guys. The young gf of my friend and other chick who used to go there treated me like i was a child, tho i was the same age as her the other one aswell. Believe me, wasnt for my attitude. Watching the conversations and by talks with the two older woman i dated in the ocasion, i noticed the similarities between the young and older women on the table. Both older women had relationships with far older men when they were young, one married and recently divorced, and i thought that by they way they behave they were actually trying to live in through me the experiences they lost when they choose to live with a older person. That used to happen a lot, the youger one ends feeling that the older one's life is more "important" endin having experiences that are not meant for their age. And later, at some point of his life, looks back and see that most of some experiences he/she should have he hasnt cos the person he/she was living with made he/she go to a different path. I felt unconfortable with taht sittuation, cos the women treated me as partner but at same time like someone who hasnt the experience to be viewed as equal. So i decided that would be better to have relationships with ppl about the same age, or young chicks After that, the only older women i has relationships was one 1 year older when i as 22 and one of 30 that i dated 2 weeks ago (i am 29).

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 06:39   #35
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

Current GF is 5 years older, last GF was 6 years older (we broke up because of difference of aims in life and because she's a vegan and I can't miss a meat on a meal), the one before that was 3 years younger and I wanted to kill her in the end...

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2004, 14:04   #36
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

my current GF is 19 to my 24, age isnt a problem, in fact, not only are we engaged, but also planning on moving in together in the new year

one of my mates went out with a 44 year old when he was 24, and it lasted 2 years, which i think is pretty decent, age was eventually a factor there though, as he wanted kids and she didnt which put pressure on and eventually led to them splitting up
Unread 12 Dec 2004, 15:55   #37
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

44 to 24? I would never even consider that.
Unread 12 Dec 2004, 16:13   #38
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

When i was 18 i was 'seeing' a 34 year old. That didnt last long after she cut me in a nasty place during foreplay.
Unread 12 Dec 2004, 16:14   #39
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madina
When i was 18 i was 'seeing' a 34 year old. That didnt last long after she cut me in a nasty place during foreplay.
On purpose?! :eek:
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 11:00   #40
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madina

hahahahahahahahahaha

thats got to sting

i dont think that i have ever had any sex related injuries at all
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 15:05   #41
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

my gf is 29, I'm 24

we moved in together a couple of months ago. Being going now for nearly two years. Age isn't really a big thing as she thinks any man aged between 18-70 are all the same mental age of about 15. It doesn't bother me in slightest the only slaggin |I get from me mates is that she is english but thats only plyaful sllaggin!

:-)

IMHO older women are better, but there disadavantages too, I seem to spend more time staying than I would with a younger bird, but that means I can save me money for important things like crates of wife-beater and smoke!