User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Dec 2005, 13:02   #1
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend
Unreal Tournament 2007

If my memory serves me correctly there is a few Unreal Tournament fans that read this board. So here is a link to some screenshots of UT2007.

Enjoy.
Unread 14 Dec 2005, 13:11   #2
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold
Re: Unreal Tournament 2007

It looks cool enough, although I would probably need a new computer to get that kind of imagery
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2005, 13:27   #3
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Unreal > UT > UT2k4 > probably this
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2005, 13:47   #4
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold

I don't think you can compare Unreal to Unreal tournament, they are both rather different games. Although I also think the classic Unreal Tournament is better than the 2K4 version.
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2005, 15:22   #5
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SepH
I don't think you can compare Unreal to Unreal tournament, they are both rather different games. Although I also think the classic Unreal Tournament is better than the 2K4 version.

as if UT isn't 180 degrees different from 2k4.
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 12:38   #6
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

wow that looks deadly!
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 12:45   #7
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Yeah looks rather nice, still hope its not as overrated as UT2k4 though, and i also agree that UT > UT2k4. 22 player facing worlds online was just immense. On that note i need to find my CD and reinstall.
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 12:55   #8
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
Yeah looks rather nice, still hope its not as overrated as UT2k4 though, and i also agree that UT > UT2k4. 22 player facing worlds online was just immense. On that note i need to find my CD and reinstall.

i still have both installed. we can play 1 on 1 some time? (UT that is, i hate 2k4. and i'm crap at aswell)
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 12:57   #9
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Yeah i think we played a few deathmatches before, in sie old days<3
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 13:32   #10
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Oi, nice graphics. Unreal starting to get Real :eek:
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 13:32   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
22 player facing worlds online was just immense.
It's just a snipers alley, it's probably the worst kind of map.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 14:07   #12
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
It's just a snipers alley, it's probably the worst kind of map.
Not really, as snipers were easily avoidable, weapon of chioce for me was shock rifle, alternate fire then fire and boom, you'd see body's splattered, and it would usually clear up any of the sniper holes with one shot, would also take out the redeemer, but then again you need to be able to move around and have vry good mouse control.

Sniper was fun, just running around gaining head shots if you had good aim and mous control you didnt even need to poach.
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 14:53   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Not really, as snipers were easily avoidable, weapon of chioce for me was shock rifle, alternate fire then fire and boom, you'd see body's splattered, and it would usually clear up any of the sniper holes with one shot, would also take out the redeemer, but then again you need to be able to move around and have vry good mouse control.

Sniper was fun, just running around gaining head shots if you had good aim and mous control you didnt even need to poach.
So it's a bad map for snipers but it's fun when you're playing a sniper because it's a good map for snipers?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 19:30   #14
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

looking at that makes me feel like the kind of person who would play (and enjoy) FFX part II.