User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 12 Oct 2005, 15:29   #1
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Big bi Manson's big bi angst thread

Okay.

I'm deeply, deeply infatuated with someone. But here's the problem: They're in a relationship. And they're of the same sex as me. And I don't know if they're bisexual.

Eeeek.

I wish I could just 'turn this off'. But I can't. It's ridiculous, since I barely know this person, but I know enough about them to be interested. I think that's partly the problem; I'm projecting my fantasies regarding ideal same-sex love onto them. 'If I was with them, everything would be alright.'

I'd try talking to them, but I've tried it before, and conversation gets nowhere. I'm shit at talking at the best of times, but everytime I try to talk to this person, tumbleweed silence descends.

So I'm sending out as SOS to you good people. Please help me!

And no, this is not anyone from PA, or anyone any of you know, before that question is asked.

I understand that I won't get a serious reply, and that there's probably no real 'answer' to this, but I thought I, and possibly you as well, might be cheered up by some of the hilarious (lol) replies.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 15:33   #2
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Big bi Manson's big bi angst thread

The fact they're in a relationship is a big enough hurdle on its own MM.

The fact he might not even be gay is an even bigger one.

If he is, what are the chances of him leaving her for you? Not that high.

I know it's shitty and sucks, but it's not a particularly great situation you've got yourself here.

My advice would be to try your best to move on - do you see him often? How hard would it be to try and ween yourself off the infatuation?
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 15:36   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Big bi Manson's big bi angst thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
My advice would be to try your best to move on - do you see him often? How hard would it be to try and ween yourself off the infatuation?
Very. I see him every Friday night. Which is the night when I am drinking alcomahol and in the mood for lurve.
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 15:50   #4
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Try and insert* the idea about open society, and see if he accepts / likes the idea of homosexuality. Don't go on about how great it is and then find out he doesn't like it!

Try and strike up a converstation about him and his relationship. Something slightly better than "So you've got a girlfriend? What's she like?", but that sort of thing.. Classic questions are how long they've been together, how they met, and so on. See if it's likely to fray in the future. You can generally jump onto a converstation about sex at this point, to see how interested he'd be in sleeping with another guy, and so on.

Don't walk up to him drunk and say "What are you drinking, oh and how about ditching your gf and going off with me". Unless it's obvious that you're joking. Which you wouldn't be.

*no pun indended. Honest
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 16:04   #5
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

If you're all anxious you'll end up nowhere; nonchalance often helps.
You've convinced yourself you love this guy. So unconvince yourself; breed new thoughts.
Get drunk with friends. If that doesn't help, move country. Seriously.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 16:06   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

He does seem to be quite open about most things. He's kind of like a cross between Dante and someone inferior and with long hair.

btw, his girlfriend is a whore. A whore. An ignorant, offensive, presumptuous, arrogant whore.

I just wanted to make that clear.
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 16:09   #7
Arachnidman
You love me really

Arachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Okay.

I'm deeply, deeply infatuated with someone. But here's the problem: They're in a relationship. And they're of the same sex as me. And I don't know if they're bisexual.

Eeeek.

I wish I could just 'turn this off'. But I can't. It's ridiculous, since I barely know this person, but I know enough about them to be interested. I think that's partly the problem; I'm projecting my fantasies regarding ideal same-sex love onto them. 'If I was with them, everything would be alright.'

I'd try talking to them, but I've tried it before, and conversation gets nowhere. I'm shit at talking at the best of times, but everytime I try to talk to this person, tumbleweed silence descends.

So I'm sending out as SOS to you good people. Please help me!

And no, this is not anyone from PA, or anyone any of you know, before that question is asked.

I understand that I won't get a serious reply, and that there's probably no real 'answer' to this, but I thought I, and possibly you as well, might be cheered up by some of the hilarious (lol) replies.
Why does it matter if he's Bi? Even if he is, he's seeing someone so that rules you out of the equation.... sorry.
Arachnidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 16:12   #8
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
He does seem to be quite open about most things. He's kind of like a cross between Dante and someone inferior and with long hair.

btw, his girlfriend is a whore. A whore. An ignorant, offensive, presumptuous, arrogant whore.

I just wanted to make that clear.
And he loves her, and not you. And thats not something worth attempting to break up.

Watch the situation closely. If things deteriorate, be his best mate, be his confidant, but make yourself the sand in the vaseline, and youll be bi and single for a long, long time.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 16:12   #9
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

lol U R GAY lol

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 16:15   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
And he loves her,
I don't know that. All I know is that he's been with her for a few months. And this chap has lowwwwwwwww self-esteem. You should have seen the size of his last girlfriend.

Anyho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
lol U R GAY lol
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 16:18   #11
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
I don't know that. All I know is that he's been with her for a few months. And this chap has lowwwwwwwww self-esteem. You should have seen the size of his last girlfriend.
he has low self esteem, she's a wh0re. invite yourself into a 3some, and see if he wants some man on man action
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 16:22   #12
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If he has very low self esteem and tends to have girl friends who bully him and boss him around.

Might I recommend that you bully him and boss him around. Don't imagine for a second that being kind, understanding or sweet will get you anywhere.
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 16:22   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
invite yourself into a 3some,
I thought you favoured the 'softly-softly' approach?
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 16:23   #14
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
If he has very low self esteem and tends to have girl friends who bully him and boss him around.

Might I recommend that you bully him and boss him around. Don't imagine for a second that being kind, understanding or sweet will get you anywhere.
lol U R GAY 2 lol

Unread 12 Oct 2005, 16:24   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
I'm not sure if they boss him and bully him, but they are certainly overweight. I think he likes to feel superior to them, actually. I know I do.
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 16:24   #16
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
I thought you favoured the 'softly-softly' approach?
I'm trying to cover all angles.
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 16:27   #17
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

Quote:
lol U R GAY 2 lol
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 16:28   #18
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Ur ****in ded!
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 16:29   #19
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
lol U R GAY lol
You best not come to any GD Meets soon Rich, itll be Rohypnol in your Ovaltine and before you know it, youll be doing the John Wayne walk courtesy of Mr "Goth but not Goth".
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 16:30   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
You best not come to any GD Meets soon Rich, itll be Rohypnol in your Ovaltine and before you know it, youll be doing the John Wayne walk courtesy of Mr "Goth but not Goth".
I'm not into necrophilia.
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 16:31   #21
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Ur ****in ded!
They're all just jealous. Ignore them. Most of them haven't had angst threads in months.
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 16:35   #22
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Exile yourself in China.

Out of sight, out of mind.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 16:36   #23
Marilyn Manson
Gone

They have prettyboys in China.

pretties

Shanghai pretties

That's actually quite a good idea.
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 16:37   #24
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

rice queen
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 16:40   #25
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Only with orientals, though. As you yourself have pointed out before, Indians have small cocks.
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 16:54   #26
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

The bi thing is just a side issue as far as im concerened, the main point is that you're infatuated with someone who you feel is 'better' than you and who'll make your whole life gay (lol reference) and jolly. I think you're the one with the self esteem and confidence problems MM Everyone gets those kinds of feelings about someone, i once knew this utterly perfect girl who was cheerful and bright, thoughful and funny all inside a gorgeous body. Watching her turn into a bitchy bitch bitch over nothing one day was very nice and it broke the spell.

If this guy was perfect and his life was pefect and he was perfectly gay and everything was supersupersuper, then yes you'd have a perfect nice life with someone who made the clouds part and the sun come out (of the closet). But i think deep down you know that isn't reality, im guessing but theres probably aspects of his personality or the way he lives his life that you either want a part of or want to be 'like'. You probably want to emulate something about him rather than spend the rest of your life with him. Just think about what that is and improve your life without falling for a fantasy that never existed.

ps

u go girlfriend etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldmanmeat
lol U R GAY lol
but crappy inyourend,oh! aside, theres always the GD staple of rophonol.
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 16:58   #27
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

MM, you are ridiculous. Leave the hetro man alone, if he had nonce tendancies you would know it withjout asking GD. For axample, he would be bald headed, have a goatee beard, wear pink, drink some wee in a bottle like WKD or smirnoff Ice, cackle a lot when around other men and generally mince for england.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 17:50   #28
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

What's here exactly to help. This guy seems to be in a hetrosexual relationship.

Are there any reasons to believe you've got a thiny change of conquering this guy? If not, go on with your life, it's just hormons.
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 17:57   #29
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
it's just hormons.
I have the hormons for you babe <3
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 17:57   #30
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
MM, you are ridiculous. Leave the hetro man alone, if he had nonce tendancies you would know it withjout asking GD. For axample, he would be bald headed, have a goatee beard, wear pink, drink some wee in a bottle like WKD or smirnoff Ice, cackle a lot when around other men and generally mince for england.
[insert KoeN/KaneED/Silversmoke joke]

Btw - Crashtester banned?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 18:00   #31
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Btw - Crashtester banned?
He is?

Oh lordy, my hand must have slipped.
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 18:20   #32
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

You could use that same excuse with the object of your desire when you stuff your hand down his pants.

Maybe?

Unread 12 Oct 2005, 18:44   #33
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Well, I do have a twitch in my left hand.

Cock-grabbing is always worth a try if you're the type who likes russian roulete; you'll either get a punch, or instant homolove.
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 18:49   #34
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

Are you sure that after you have sex with him your feelings wont go away?

Maybe you just want to have sex with him so bad that after it's done and dusted* you wont feel satisfied.

*hehe
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 18:52   #35
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by QazokRouge5
I don't know. I haven't been able to test this as of yet.
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 18:53   #36
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by QazokRouge5

Maybe you just want to have sex with him so bad that after it's done and dusted* you wont feel satisfied.

*hehe
I assume from the first post in the thread that MM doesn't just want sex. Although to be fair, most relationships these days do involve a fair amount of sex.

Going back to my "softly, softly" approach, try and meet up with him when you're both sober sometime in the week? See what he's like then, and if he still inspires you.
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 18:53   #37
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

How about dropping 'I wish you were bi' in conversation (I assume he knows urgay lolz) ?

Kind of like how you dropped the "I'd do Dante in a hearbeat if he were up for it" earlier this thread?

i just think that if he's straight he'd take it as a compliment, the end, if he's bi he'll either say "actually i'm bi but i don't cheat" or 'lets hit the bathroom and make out'
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 18:56   #38
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Wait a minute. I didn't say I'd 'do' Dante.

Mr Cropolis, you are imagining dirty things.

But that's a good suggestion, though. I might try that.
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 18:59   #39
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

Just ask him what his favorite condoms are.

If he says ribbed, he's definatly bi.
Quote:
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 19:04   #40
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Though crash-tester's a **** at times, I don't think he should have been banned. I thought be added something mildly amusing to the forums. OK - so he was advertising another board, with all of 3 posts, but so what? His sole objective wasn't to advertise - he also trolled quite a bit.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 19:23   #41
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

To be honest, they only way you'll ever know is to broach the subject with him.
You'll have to be brave and bring it up somehow, or else you'll just be left with the usual irritating unrequited love thing of never knowing.
It doesn't have to be a "would you kick me in the face if I sucked your cock" kinda thing, maybe prod a little into his attitudes about hooking up with a guy.
Judge the reaction and go from there.

If, however, you want to keep the fantasies about him then don't bother. It might be a case of you already know in your heart he's not up for it, but refrain from seeing so you can entertain the fantasty instead of having it crushed permanatly.

Good luck anyway, whatever happens.
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 19:35   #42
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Email him pictures of your penis from an anonymous Hotmail account and say "I know you want this".

If he replies back saying "Yes please , bukkake special please" youre in.
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 19:41   #43
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

More likely to get a reply of "where is it?" am i rite?

Unread 12 Oct 2005, 20:16   #44
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
More likely to get a reply of "where is it?" am i rite?
DM in "Ive seen (or not seen) Manson's cock" non-shockar!
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 20:18   #45
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

kura joke
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 20:23   #46
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

lol.. if you cant shock 'em... spock 'em, if you cant spock 'em... block 'em.
Quote:
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 23:28   #47
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Cock-grabbing is always worth a try if you're the type who likes russian roulete; you'll either get a punch, or instant homolove.
And Skiddy gave you something in the middle? (sorry stu)

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 00:39   #48
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
Though crash-tester's a **** at times, I don't think he should have been banned. I thought be added something mildly amusing to the forums. OK - so he was advertising another board, with all of 3 posts, but so what? His sole objective wasn't to advertise - he also trolled quite a bit.
Well he has been patronising lately. To a few people.

I think the presumptuous prick fully deserves it.

In fact, don't unban him please.

Ta.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 02:26   #49
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

I think you should sleep with the girlfriend to split them up

P.S. RE: Crashtester:

Looking at his recent posts...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashtester
I dont know but there is a floating shitty in my toilet.
I don't think he'll be missed for a while...
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 03:17   #50
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
Were you making an argument for Crash Tester not to be banned? Because it's self defeating when you present evidence against your own argument without a rebuttal. I thought your argument could go either way.