User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 15 Apr 2005, 18:18   #1
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of
Marraige Proposals

Any gd'ers married, or engaged to be married might be able to help me out here.

Can you share how you proposed to your wife to be?

I can't decide whether to go over the top romantic or just say it.

I have set the date in my head to do it in the next 6-9 months.

Joke proposals will get rep++

tsm
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 18:19   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Marraige Proposals

Dace went down on one knee, right in the middle of the playground.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 18:22   #3
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Marraige Proposals

"Dear The-Future-Mrs-Shadowman,
Some friends on the internet insulted you, and me and my knackerwackers stood up for you. Therefore, you must marry me, or ur fukkin ded.
Your's lovingly,
TheShadowMan"
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 18:24   #4
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Is this just so Dace can't make girlfriend jokes any more? He can just change the word to wife and i'm pretty sure they'll still be just as funny
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 18:24   #5
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SYMM again.

She actually found that thread hilarious and laffed at me for a good week
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 18:25   #6
Richie987
Mistress's fluffer

Richie987 can only hope to improve

Do it while riding one of the iron lions in Trafalgar (sp?) Square
#1 Galaxy Winner
#1 ********** Galaxy winner
Top 15 ********** planet
Richie987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 18:27   #7
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

On holiday in New York, we'd seen the St Patrick's day parade on 5th Avenue, then were going to the Empire State and then Brooklyn Bridge.
I'd already decided to ask her that day, but didn't want to do it on Empire, as it's just too obvious. So, we were waiting for a bus to get to the Bridge, I nipped into a shop on the pretext of buying fags, but got a bottle of champagne and two glasses, which I hid upon my person.

We get to the Bridge, walk half way across and I suggest we stop for a breather. We sit down on a bench, I get down on one knee and propose, she says yes, then we drink champagne and have our picture taken by the first guy that came along, who was jogging while smoking a large Havana cigar.

All in all, very satisfying, and the hotel laid on chocolate covered strawberries and champagne the next day when we happened to tell one of the receptionists.

I wouldn't change any of it.

\o/

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 18:28   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: Marraige Proposals

Why don't you ask her just as you're about to come?
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 18:45   #9
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Do it by letter:

Dear Regular Sexual Partner,

Over the past months I have become complacent about your presence. I have taken the time to note that I am not getting any younger and no longer feel I am in a position to attract new women. There are certain tasks which will require a woman to perform, and may I say that assessing you ability so far, it is my opinion that with training you may yet reach a standard of low competent.

I have therefore taken the decision to offer you a permanent position in place of your weekly contract.

You should be aware that this honor will be acompanied by a 20% reduction in visible signs of affection you recieve, reducing annually. You will of course retain your yearly 'bonus'.

I stronly urge you take advantage of this offer. And may i take this time to remind you that beggers can't be choosers

Yours

TSM
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 18:47   #10
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
On holiday in New York, we'd seen the St Patrick's day parade on 5th Avenue, then were going to the Empire State and then Brooklyn Bridge.
I'd already decided to ask her that day, but didn't want to do it on Empire, as it's just too obvious. So, we were waiting for a bus to get to the Bridge, I nipped into a shop on the pretext of buying fags, but got a bottle of champagne and two glasses, which I hid upon my person.

We get to the Bridge, walk half way across and I suggest we stop for a breather. We sit down on a bench, I get down on one knee and propose, she says yes, then we drink champagne and have our picture taken by the first guy that came along, who was jogging while smoking a large Havana cigar.

All in all, very satisfying, and the hotel laid on chocolate covered strawberries and champagne the next day when we happened to tell one of the receptionists.

I wouldn't change any of it.

\o/
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 19:00   #11
Richie987
Mistress's fluffer

Richie987 can only hope to improve

Propose at the next GD meet!!! We can have a GD wedding then!
#1 Galaxy Winner
#1 ********** Galaxy winner
Top 15 ********** planet
Richie987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 19:01   #12
ceres

ceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud of

Nice work Dead_Meat.

I arranged a hot air balloon ride which she knew about, however, i'd flown her and my immediate family to the launch area. And proposed infront of them all, quite possibly the most nerve racking moment in my entire life, thankfully she said yes, we toasted with the family and then took off. During the flight i handed her an envelope containing some tickets to www.kuredu.com island. Nice way to cap it off.

Still havent got round to the actual marriage.
________
Ocean View Condominium Prathumnak

Last edited by ceres; 31 Aug 2011 at 06:58.
ceres is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 19:04   #13
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
Do it by letter:

Over the past months I have become complacent about your presence. I have taken the time to note that I am not getting any younger and no longer feel I am in a position to attract new women. There are certain tasks which will require a woman to perform, and may I say that assessing you ability so far, it is my opinion that with training you may yet reach a standard of low competent.

I have therefore taken the decision to offer you a permanent position in place of your weekly contract.

You should be aware that this honor will be acompanied by a 20% reduction in visible signs of affection you recieve, reducing annually. You will of course retain your yearly 'bonus'.

I stronly urge you take advantage of this offer. And may i take this time to remind you that beggers can't be choosers

Yours

TSM
Copied and pasted for future use.

I honestly swear, I will use this one day.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 19:13   #14
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie987
heh she refuses to partake in any 'nerd/geek' activities - lol
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 19:14   #15
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

Quote:
Do it by letter:

Yours

TSM
Yawhe that has to be one of the funniest things of I have ever read :-)

ROFLAMO!!!!!!!!1111oneoneeleven

Last edited by TheShadowMan; 15 Apr 2005 at 19:16. Reason: lolling
TheShadowMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 19:15   #16
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowMan
Stuck-up tart.
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 19:55   #17
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Dace went down on one knee, so he could make the proposal on eye level.
Fixed
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 20:08   #18
archy23

dont get married bra
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 20:11   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by archy23
dont get married bra
?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 22:04   #20
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by archy23
dont get married bra
I bet this is the GF.

Busted!

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 22:05   #21
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think I proposed in the bath.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 22:40   #22
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I think I proposed in the bath.
Obviously it was a special occassion.
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 23:33   #23
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

we were in a club, and i was making facetious comment and said she should marry me, jokingly, but she said yes, so, the next day, when we were sober, we sat down and actually discussed what it would mean, as i dont believe in long engagements, and so, nearly a year later, we are getting married next month
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 00:03   #24
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

aww rr she got you on a joke :P
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 00:23   #25
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
as i dont believe in long engagements,
Neither did Britney Spears.
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 00:42   #26
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I proposed to a girl in a club but that's a very long story (which i believe some GD reg's have heard in person).
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 01:08   #27
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Do it by letter:

Yours

TSM
Don't worry Yahwe, the internet will marry you if you ask her nicely enough.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 02:02   #28
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Well, before you propose you need a ring. You need her size, and you need to know her taste. take her to a mall or someplace that just "happens" to have a jewlery store in you guys path. Let her try on different rings, NOT, i repeat NOT wedding rings, just silly rings to get her size if you don't know it, on your way out glance at the wedding rings and she will point a few out that she likes. get the ring later (may be exensive, my wifes was $3000 ****ing dollars, the shit is in my name though ). Next step, rent nice hotel room, check in and put roses and ballons or whatever you think she fancies in the room. Take her to dinner, then to the room (ofc she needs to know in advance) then propose IN THE ROOM. No where else but the room, this saves you embarrassment and takes pressure off her. the + to this method is that the sex after she says yes will be the best you have probably ever had. The downside is if she is on her period. So try to schedule before or after that fatal week.
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 02:03   #29
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
Don't worry Yahwe, the internet will marry you if you ask her nicely enough.
The internet is a hoe. You can't turn a hoe into a house wife.
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 02:07   #30
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you're american.

you didn't understand my post.

is it racist to see a connection?
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 02:10   #31
Chika

Quote:
you're american.

you didn't understand my post.

is it racist to see a connection?
If this is directed at me,
yes, i am american,
No, I didn't read your post.
I responded to Weeks' post.
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 02:14   #32
Yahwe
I am.

weeks' post about what?
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 03:53   #33
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

no offense chika.. but that's a fairly dull way of doing it.
the idea is that you KNOW ahead of time that she'll say yes, that way you can ask anywhere. i mean fs us girls are attentionwhores and what better way to get attention (and envy of other girls around) if you do it fairly publically.
well. i don't know about doing it in a big crowd in the middle of the street.. but in a nice restaurant or something. it all depends on how you do it though i suppose, DM's sounds very nice. the thing is a hotel room is pretty forgettable.. and the whole point is you want it to be unforgettable.
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 04:40   #34
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

*makes notes*
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 05:37   #35
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
no offense chika.. but that's a fairly dull way of doing it.
the idea is that you KNOW ahead of time that she'll say yes, that way you can ask anywhere. i mean fs us girls are attentionwhores and what better way to get attention (and envy of other girls around) if you do it fairly publically.
well. i don't know about doing it in a big crowd in the middle of the street.. but in a nice restaurant or something. it all depends on how you do it though i suppose, DM's sounds very nice. the thing is a hotel room is pretty forgettable.. and the whole point is you want it to be unforgettable.
No offence, but personally, someone like you wouldn't get a proposal from me. People do the silly things they do for attention. If a female is so bent on public, so someone can admire her, and so she can talk it over with her friends, then I think that female is shallow, and has nothing of her own. Also, losers tend to want to show off, or be "public".
Naturally, my method doesn't work on losers.
Love is between 2 people. You've seen 1 to many love movies. It just doesn't work that way. And generally, anyone you are thinking to marry, if you don't think they would say yes, then you shouldn't ask. Traditionally you have to have that rock in hand before you ask. So, also naturally, I am going to be damn sure that the answer will be yes.
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 05:42   #36
Chika

Originally Posted by Richie987

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowMan
bah, and i get flamed for calling you guys geeks. Its like someone calling you ugly, and you deny it with your life, then later on, you admit that your ugly.
The irony.
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 06:22   #37
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
I proposed to a girl in a club but that's a very long story (which i believe some GD reg's have heard in person).
Was it at Brownies ?

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 09:37   #38
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
aww rr she got you on a joke :P

trust me, i don't mind, she is beautiful, witty and intelligent, when i first met her i thought that she was way out of my league
plus i was ready to settle down, if i wasn't i would never have agreed to get married, i may sound a bit outdated, but to me marriage is still a once in a lifetime thing i'm happy and currently i wouldn't have things any other way, hell the one thing i would change is have a better job so that i could buy her more pretty things
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 10:32   #39
Chika

Quote:
trust me, i don't mind, she is beautiful, witty and intelligent, when i first met her i thought that she was way out of my league
plus i was ready to settle down, if i wasn't i would never have agreed to get married, i may sound a bit outdated, but to me marriage is still a once in a lifetime thing i'm happy and currently i wouldn't have things any other way, hell the one thing i would change is have a better job so that i could buy her more pretty things
Its great that you have that mind set m8. So many idiots think that marriage is superficial.
pretty things don't buy happiness though. TIME
and tender love and care.
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 10:37   #40
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

DM is still the 'winner'
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 10:39   #41
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
DM is still the 'winner'
There is no one way. if there was, girls would be boring. And hey, they aren't.
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 11:46   #42
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
when i first met her i thought that she was way out of my league
She's just using you to get closer to Andrew.
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 12:27   #43
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
She's just using you to get closer to Andrew.
for some reason that had never occured to me... i wonder why
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 12:38   #44
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: Marraige Proposals

Quote:
for some reason that had never occured to me... i wonder why
Because Cecily is a master of deception?
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 12:52   #45
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Because Cecily is a master of deception?
Cecily is a Decepticon.
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 13:04   #46
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Villany! Let the doors be locked!
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 14:11   #47
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Cecily is a Decepticon.

i did wonder why she hated my autobot T shirt, i thought that it was just cos she doesn't like me being overtly geeky?!?
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 14:26   #48
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd allow her out of her pit first, and then allow her to eat the scraps off my table (before giving them to the dog!).

Then I'd ask her to marry me. It'd be beautiful.
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 14:28   #49
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Then I'd ask her to marry me. It'd be beautiful.
Marriage is only an option when the other person is 16 or over.
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 20:32   #50
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
Well, before you propose you need a ring. You need her size, and you need to know her taste. take her to a mall or someplace that just "happens" to have a jewlery store in you guys path. Let her try on different rings, NOT, i repeat NOT wedding rings, just silly rings to get her size if you don't know it, on your way out glance at the wedding rings and she will point a few out that she likes. get the ring later (may be exensive, my wifes was $3000 ****ing dollars, the shit is in my name though ). Next step, rent nice hotel room, check in and put roses and ballons or whatever you think she fancies in the room. Take her to dinner, then to the room (ofc she needs to know in advance) then propose IN THE ROOM. No where else but the room, this saves you embarrassment and takes pressure off her. the + to this method is that the sex after she says yes will be the best you have probably ever had. The downside is if she is on her period. So try to schedule before or after that fatal week.
I didn't have a ring.
I didn't have flowers
I didn't have balloons
I didn't have a plan.
I didn't know if she was going to say 'yes'. *
I did know I wanted to ask her.

* When I did ask, on one knee, she kind of laughed a lot and eventually said
"I don't know what to say"
to which I romantically replied
"Yes would be a good, my knees are bloody killing me"

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote