User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Mar 2005, 21:37   #1
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
wtf...

...is wrong with my kidneys? i can't seem to stop pissing
normally i'd only need to take whiz about 5 times a day, however for the past few days it has been significantly more than that. Every time i go to the toilet for a piss, i'm back again 10 minutes later! needless to say, it's extremly annoying
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2005, 21:39   #2
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Re: wtf...

Stop drinking will work. Really.
Unread 20 Mar 2005, 21:40   #3
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Almost certainly an infection at the least (unless you've been drinking the odd gallon or two of water), get yourself down the to the GP sharpish.

If you are in pain get down to the Hospital sharpish.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2005, 21:44   #4
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

i'm not drinking all that much, and i don't feel any different (except for the constant need to piss)
if it hasn't sorted itself out soon though, i will probably be paying my GP a visit
We shall remember them.
Unread 20 Mar 2005, 22:37   #5
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalon
Almost certainly an infection at the least (unless you've been drinking the odd gallon or two of water), get yourself down the to the GP sharpish.

If you are in pain get down to the Hospital sharpish.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2005, 23:10   #6
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Got AIDS?
Unread 20 Mar 2005, 23:56   #7
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

mate from work had the same thing. he found out it was an infection of the kidneys, so its for the best if you get it checked out really.
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 00:00   #8
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

Do you also sometimes have excessive thirst, increased fatigue or blurred vision?

If so it could be diabetes. I suggest seeing your GP asap.
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 00:16   #9
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

go to your GP
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 00:42   #10
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think you should ask people on GD as we're all qualified in medicine
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 01:00   #11
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Hey, some of us are studying it, though your point likely still stands

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 09:02   #12
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

if you're like in a shitty mood and thirsty all the time (hence pissing too much), there's a chance that you might be suffering from symptoms of diabetes

otherwise, you're probably just drinking too much coffee

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 09:15   #13
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

CamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these parts

if you're sleepy too... another sign of diabetes.

i hope you don't have it, cause it sucks. imagine that, a disease sucking.

Don't act like you weren't thinking the same thing...

you should stop posting on these forums as you're CRAP
CamelToe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 09:33   #14
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

nah dont go to a doctor. They will just tell you ther eis notihng wrong.

Maybe your just getting old biddy syndrome!
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 09:46   #15
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

well, after some consultation with NHS Direct Online, i have come to the conclusion that it was probably just a urinary tract infection as it seems to have sorted itself out, which is good
We shall remember them.
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 09:51   #16
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

I'd put my money on drinking too much coffee.
Back in the days when I was still working at Océ I drank tonnes of coffee. I consumed it by the littres varied with the occasional hot chocolate and cup-a-soup.
I had to use the toilets every half hour or so.
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 09:52   #17
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
...it was probably just a urinary tract infection...
So much for unprotected anal sex.
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 09:56   #18
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
I'd put my money on drinking too much coffee.
Back in the days when I was still working at Océ I drank tonnes of coffee. I consumed it by the littres varied with the occasional hot chocolate and cup-a-soup.
I had to use the toilets every half hour or so.
i'll take that bet, and i'd win. I never drink coffee, can't stand the stuff
We shall remember them.
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 10:21   #19
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
i'll take that bet, and i'd win. I never drink coffee, can't stand the stuff
You sissy!
Real men drink coffee!
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 12:41   #20
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
You sissy!
Real men drink coffee!
correction: Americans drink coffee, real men drink Tea!
We shall remember them.
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 12:56   #21
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Real men drink milk. Mother´s milk. Straight from the source.

(stolen from torz or kura or what have you)
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 13:14   #22
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrasyn
Real men drink milk. Mother´s milk. Straight from the source.

(stolen from kura )
edited slightly just to add: if it was kura that said this, why didn't he just say cows milk in the first place?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 13:18   #23
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Fair enough... lol.