User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Jun 2003, 10:00   #1
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Today I stole my first roids in ages (like several rounds..)

And it felt good. I got a kinda fuzzy feeling inside seing all 6 of my new roids added to my total.

Damn I should have discovered this roid stealing lark a long time ago. Knowing that someone out there will be crying into his Nebula when he finds out I've been in there and stole from him is most invigorating.

So much so that this morning I have allowed Planetarion to creep into my real life and Ive manage to half hare it away with a colleagues stapler, hole punch and a reel of brown tape!

Hooray for Planetarion and stealing and stuff!
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 10:26   #2
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
That's what pa is all about
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 10:41   #3
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
Give them back you bitch
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 10:45   #4
hydridia
Stan-hyd

hydridia is an unknown quantity at this point
heh

nice on man its such a forfilling feeling seeing them try to scramble some def...
but it so sucks when youlose them again

but then again its the fun of the game
[MACE-EVE]
[m0o]
[ATUK]

Fochts Badger
Dread's Overlord
hydridia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 11:56   #5
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Re: heh

Quote:
Originally posted by hydridia
nice on man its such a forfilling feeling seeing them try to scramble some def...
but it so sucks when youlose them again

but then again its the fun of the game
That was the beaty of it, they were so small and insignificant that they couldnt even get any defence! It was a daring raid that paid off.

My boss has asked us all who stole his secretaries stapler because she needs it. I havent owned up yet and probably wont. Not my fault she didnt get an alliance mate to watch her desk while she was at breakfast is it?
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 14:53   #6
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: heh

Quote:
Originally posted by hydridia
... and send those "I am waiting for you" threats when you know the xand defs are just a bluff.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 15:21   #7
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Re: Re: heh

Quote:
Originally posted by Tietäjä
... and send those "I am waiting for you" threats when you know the xand defs are just a bluff.
and then its funny when you squirm like a little girl when you lose your whole fleet in a tick
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 15:45   #8
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Re: Re: heh

Quote:
Originally posted by Tietäjä
I only send those when it's not a bluff and I want them to think it is
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 11:20   #9
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quick update: Ive managed to get hold of a half used bottle of Tipex and some spare staples off the desk next to mine, and I got a box of 500 paper clips from another office I visited earlier.

f3ar m3!
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 13:52   #10
[Smurf]Pies
TeamPies

[Smurf]Pies can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally posted by CrashTester
Quick update: Ive managed to get hold of a half used bottle of Tipex and some spare staples off the desk next to mine, and I got a box of 500 paper clips from another office I visited earlier.

f3ar m3!
you shall soon be able to open your own office supplys shops

hurrah

<Pies> your gonna make me get pm's
<Pies> saying ive got a ego
<Pies> larger then a house again
<[TeamPies]MrPink> you“re the biggest ego i have ever seen

Round2 - Round 10
[Ministry]
Heresy

R4
114,[WTF]Smurf Village[TGS][NFU] (30:14)
97,The PieCastle (30:14:7)

R5
37,[Ag][WPO] Gauls [Fury] (21:04)

R6
1,Šragons[WP][OWAGE!][Tapper] (5:24)
81, ur friends (5:24:22)
[Smurf]Pies is offline   Reply With Quote