User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 30 Jul 2008, 15:39   #11
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: G to the De-tox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prover View Post
All Systems Go: You clearly did not consider my previous replies because I've largely clarified (and corrected) many of the things you're questioning.
I have read most of what was said. I did not understand it so I read the original post. I also did not understand that.

Quote:
Do people not know how proper communication works? I have no idea what you're trying to say in a long post with a bunch of destructive questions.
I think you use too many words. The questions were questions, sometimes with a disagreement. But mainly questions. These were posted in the hope that answers were forthcoming.

Quote:
Understand: nobody is teaching here; learning comes from within. Please write in complete paragraphs and try to limit your questions to a few, so to help bridge our communication gap.
This isn't about learning. It's about understand what you are trying to say.

The questions are plentiful to facilitate shorter answers. A block of writing does not seem to be an approriate way of asking questions about something that is not clearly understood.

Quote:
The discussion came down to a fundamental difference in our scientific understanding as I explained in post #31. Do try to keep up.
Unfortunatly, that post was bollocks.

Quote:
The difference between us is that I don't assume to know even 1% about the nature of reality, whereas you (materialists) assume the nature of reality is all we can know. Let's focus on settling this distinction.
These aren't mutually exclusive viewpoints. In fact, I would say that outside of extreme circles (which may not actually exist) no-one with any sanity would claim we know more than a fraction of the materialistic world.

I'm not sure if you're implying that there is a world outside of the one we experience, but if there is hwo can we even begin to understand it?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote