User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Mar 2006, 23:29   #1
sharky04

sharky04 is an unknown quantity at this point
one idea

planing launching at a right moment is a good thing but i got an idea ... why isn`t possible to plan your recall ? ... let`s say you launch a fleet at tick 100 and arriving at tick 110 .... but you want to recall at tick 108 but you can be online at the tick 108 because you want to lauch a second fleet at tick 104 to avoid an possible def ....
Unread 11 Mar 2006, 23:37   #2
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: one idea

Can you rephrase your last sentence? I didn't quite understand it I think.
Unread 11 Mar 2006, 23:41   #3
sharky04

let`s say you want to recall your fleet at tick 108 .... and plan ti send the second wave at tick 104 avoiding a possible defence... it`s like a fake attack but recall earlier
Unread 11 Mar 2006, 23:43   #4
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

No need for that. If you want your fleet recalled I think you should do with fake attack.
Unread 11 Mar 2006, 23:45   #5
sharky04

and if i want to send the first wave fleet to attack another pa player ??
Unread 12 Mar 2006, 00:59   #6
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

then u gotta wait until your fake attack comes home, or be home at time to recall your fleet earlier if u wish to.

i don't know what to say about your idea as i for myself don't need this feature but on the other hand can't say something negative about it.

if pa crew got enough time to code it and more ppl want it/noone got reasons against it; why not