User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Nov 2004, 20:48   #101
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: oh dear, tell me you lot arenīt just jumping through 1UP`s hoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
I said hit allies to the left or right of you.. so lch would hit HR to stop them from gaining.
Is that some kind of joke? The number one alliance attacks the #2 and is only attacked by the #2 alliance (and not even totally by them because they're also attacking the #3). Fantastic.

You can't invent rules for who any alliance in x position should hit at a given time. However it can be said that alliances wishing to avoid a stagnated round should target any alliance which looks like gaining an insurmountable lead. This is just common sense.
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 22:55   #102
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'd kinda agree. Using a basic dumbass formula, not taking into account individual skill, gal defence, officer skills and so on...

2 days ago (before LCH started losing roids), LCH had over 190 million score (and therefore something like 150 mil value or so) with which to pound second... Second place had around 150 mil value, and would have been splitting their firepower between 1st and 3rd, meaning that LCH would have, in theory, just 75 million set against their 190 million. With only one alliance to worry about LCH would have grown and grown and grown, then simply been able to hit who they please, leading to a stagnated round.

I'm happier with how it is tbh
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 19:40   #103
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

===================STOP PRESS============================

1up in "deus ex machina - return of the good guys" sequel

(all royalties to be divided amongst the forefront 'artists')

===================STOP PRESS============================

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 20:59   #104
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm getting a huge ****ing cheque so I don't give a shit

true story btw
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 21:14   #105
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Drinks tomorrow on u then, after we beat man shitty?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 21:19   #106
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
I'm getting a huge ****ing cheque so I don't give a shit

true story btw
why and how big?
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 21:54   #107
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i forgot the [/sarcasm] clearly.

as for beating man shitty, i'm trying to get tiks for it.
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 08:24   #108
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

2 2 1up 2,515,828 68 89,941 171,076,337 4.45% 3.34%

What happened to 67 members, mmmh?
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 11:57   #109
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
2 2 1up 2,515,828 68 89,941 171,076,337 4.45% 3.34%

What happened to 67 members, mmmh?
That was entirely me. Nothing to do with Sid. A member in our private channels etc I added last night rather than keeping them waiting. I however do not have the list of victims to kick and that will have to wait till Sid comes online. My alternative would have been not to do anything and let the confirmed member stress for awhile.

I only just realized this right this moment and came to AD instantly to find someone who would have inevidently brought this point up. I hope I have explained it to your satisfaction. The member count will drop to 67 very soon and will only be raised to 69 if it doesn't affect our rankings.

Thank you.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 16:49   #110
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

I guess 1up needs pegging down now, looking at their average score and roidcount

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 16:54   #111
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
I guess 1up needs pegging down now, looking at their average score and roidcount
why ?

LCH are still almost 40 million point ahead of #2.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 17:50   #112
Gate
;D!

Firstly, I'm still waiting for 1up to kick that 68th member.

Secondly, I can see 1up winning this round, but hitting them down now wouldn't be genius, as LCH are still quite a bit ahead...
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 18:25   #113
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Oh noes we have 68 people.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 18:33   #114
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

and it has been already 20h you got that extra chap.

The only possible solution i can see is that you all must die, not just this round but in all future rounds for this obvious break of promises and attempt of lying to the public.

I mean you added this guy in a sneaky way and last but not least Zhil posted another player would be removed but wasnt! CONSPIRACY ANYONE ? 1UP TRY TO WIN THEIR LOWEST MEMBER HAS 400 ROIDS KEKEKEKEKEKEKE OMG DOH WTF OWNED etc...

drugs are bad and the caps key is not your friend...

P.S. This post was sponsored and brought to you by Becks Gold, the beer of the champions.
Also available in a store near you or at your local 24/7 gas station....
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 18:36   #115
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

All sorted - sorry - I've been helping a friend move house today and Sid has been getting some well earned rest.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 18:38   #116
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
All sorted - sorry - I've been helping a friend move house today and Sid has been getting some well earned rest.
nope sorry, youre too late, i already dished out pitchforks and torches

youre ripe this time!11111oneeleven!!!!
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 19:12   #117
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
nope sorry, youre too late, i already dished out pitchforks and torches

youre ripe this time!11111oneeleven!!!!
evil

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 20:15   #118
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
1UP TRY TO WIN THEIR LOWEST MEMBER HAS 400 ROIDS

damnit you got my coords ??!!!
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 21:05   #119
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

hm, i also think 1up will win, just because of the fact their average member is as active as the very active members of the other top 10 allies...
well it's like buying all top soccer players from all european top clubs and then let them play against lichtenstein. but i won't blame 1up for that.
even if u won't like to hear that now, there ain't a way to beat them unless 2-3 top 5 allies gang up and wave them in an organised way.
Almeida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 21:18   #120
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida
hm, i also think 1up will win, just because of the fact their average member is as active as the very active members of the other top 10 allies...
well it's like buying all top soccer players from all european top clubs and then let them play against lichtenstein. but i won't blame 1up for that.
even if u won't like to hear that now, there ain't a way to beat them unless 2-3 top 5 allies gang up and wave them in an organised way.
You also think Synthetic_Sid was in 1:1 with admin tools last round though.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 21:20   #121
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

um well who did make me think that? was it 1up that played a joke on a ND HC?
well that was last round and my posting wasn't ment to be a threat nor an affront against 1up.
i just posted how i think the situation is like, and i guess u agree with me that 1 ally alone can't take 1up down.
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 21:42   #122
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Your posting has nothing to do with your gal being completely owned by 1up today ?

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 21:47   #123
Almeida

nope, not at all, i knew that that day (or better said night) would come.
i just think that 1up is too strong to be taken down by 1 ally and that it's easier to bring them back to the lvl of the other allies now than in about 200 ticks
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 21:51   #124
Almeida

th original thread issue was that 1up makes all other allies do what they want.
all i wanted is to state that that isn't true, and when someone has to be "blamed" that 1up grows faster than other allies then it's the other allies which watch them
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 22:19   #125
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
Firstly, I'm still waiting for 1up to kick that 68th member.

Secondly, I can see 1up winning this round, but hitting them down now wouldn't be genius, as LCH are still quite a bit ahead...
Mazz already explained why it was late.

Was no conspiracy - just my ineptness

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 22:41   #126
Gate
;D!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Mazz already explained why it was late.

Was no conspiracy - just my ineptness
That's good you finally kicked teh guy btw...

If you hadn't, I'd have knocked 1up down to 1 roid in one night with a pulsar and a dagger... On my own ofc (well, alme would probably want to join in, but you'd def him )
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 22:47   #127
Almeida

bah everybody defs against me
and everybody let u roid him, only coz u're fluffier than me