User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 31 Oct 2005, 00:50   #1
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I've figured out something...

I'm shit when it comes to women.

Everytime I meet a new girl, I get friendly, they get friendly, I flirt, they flirt back and when it's going so well that it's got to a stage where I've got to ask them out on a date, I don't do it.

Why?

Either I **** up somewhere or I find out I'm not their type.

I'm beginning to hate it. The people who I think are slightly hopeless in life are somwhat better than me (I think).... they get the girl that they're after.

Over the last 3 months, I've met 3 girls whom I was attracted to.

Person 1 was flirtatious and everyone's told me that the way she's acting, she wants to shag me. What happened? I **** up. Basically I said something I shouldn't have said.

Person 2 is kinda on going at the moment although she's being quite difficult. She sees me as a nice guy but it appears she's after something else that I haven't got.

Person 3 (whom I've only met recently despite talking to her a lot) is cute. She thinks I'm really nice after I updated her on whether my store is recruiting or not (she after a new job and dislikes her current job which is around the corner from where I work). We got to know each other from there and we've been seeing each for lunch and whatever. Then I find out I'm not her type (apparently) because I'm not tall.

FFS

What am I doing wrong? How can I get my spark again (like Dace )?

[/a wee bit of a rant]
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 00:54   #2
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: I've figured out something...

All you need is money
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 00:55   #3
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
All you need is money
I'm considered rich for a 20 year old. How does that help?
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 00:55   #4
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

All you need is love
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 01:23   #5
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
I'm considered rich for a 20 year old. How does that help?
You might be 'considered' rich by some.
But you're obviously not considered rich enough by those girls.

Try investing in Power Suits and luxury cars to boost your charisma
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 01:26   #6
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
You might be 'considered' rich by some.
But you're obviously not considered rich enough by those girls.

Try investing in Power Suits
Your 'rich' statement is only (and probably) applicable to Person 2.
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 01:32   #7
Alessio
deserves a medal

Quote:
Your 'rich' statement is only (and probably) applicable to Person 2.
Your point being?

Last edited by Alessio; 31 Oct 2005 at 01:39.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 01:41   #8
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

You want it too bad, you are concentrating on certain 'parts' too much. When I read your story I read 'i am a nice guy who starts to become desperate'. If I can read it in one post I am pretty sure these girls will also know.

Become unreachable but flirty without coming over as a cock, those attituted combined together opened a lot of doors for me
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 09:52   #9
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

this is the problem with London girls, the money thing i mean...

Croydon girls on the other hand seem to like guys with facial piercings who take lots of drugs...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 10:27   #10
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

There was this girl I fancied the pants off a while ago. I saw her in town unexpectedly one weekend. She'd just finished work. She run up to me smiling and I swung her round and we cuddled. Went for lunch, the mate I was with left us alone, we ended up sat on a bench in the middle of town. She sat on my lap with our arms around each other.
Her: "hehe, people are looking but I don't care"
Me: "..."
Her: "So... do you fancy me?"
Me: "No."
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 10:30   #11
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

why on earth did you say that?
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 11:04   #12
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Blastoderm, all you need to say is "hey, do you fancy going for a drink [or something to eat] sometime?"
Seriously, that's all.
[edit] to keep cool it's probably wise to remember to breath well and not think about how you'd like to penetrate her in a mix of blood, sweat and chloroform.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 13:28   #13
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
why on earth did you say that?
[enter 1-X with a link to his thread about his sexuality]
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 13:47   #14
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
The main factors i notice in guys who seem too get all the girls are that they are either good looking or over confidant, cocky, arrogant, violent thugs
Ah yes, You haven't met Pig have you...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 14:27   #15
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
There was this girl I fancied the pants off a while ago. I saw her in town unexpectedly one weekend. She'd just finished work. She run up to me smiling and I swung her round and we cuddled. Went for lunch, the mate I was with left us alone, we ended up sat on a bench in the middle of town. She sat on my lap with our arms around each other.
Her: "hehe, people are looking but I don't care"
Me: "..."
Her: "So... do you fancy me?"
Me: "No."
You should have had more sex with her.
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 15:25   #16
eJohn
Tiny Dancer

eJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to behold

Care less about what other people think and do whatever the **** you want.
[16:09] <eJohn> im still standing
eJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 15:27   #17
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

and you're still standing dude so things seem to work out for you
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 15:31   #18
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
What am I doing wrong? How can I get my spark again (like Dace )?
Believe me when i say that you could do worse. I know, because I do. At least you ended up talking to those women.
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 17:59   #19
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why are you worrying ?

When an ugly sod like me can have lots of sex with lots of women, you pretty boys will have nothing to worry about.

Unless you are one dimensional mummys boys in which case, try the internet and hope you don't get a 30 stone trucker called Derek hitting on you.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 19:56   #20
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

Person 2 is kinda on going at the moment although she's being quite difficult. She sees me as a nice guy but it appears she's after something else that I haven't got.
Money, or a big willy?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 20:33   #21
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

I find unless you have a woman you have no chance of attracting new women. Women eh? Get yourself on the women ladder and work your way up.

Also even if she says she isn't interested that may not be the case, she may want to be wooed/swept off her feet you have to win her over with money/gifts/flowers, charm and wit then move in for the kill.
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 22:02   #22
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

i can only meet girls in clubs when they're drunk, drugged up and free of all inhibitions. I could probably count the number of 'grown up' dates, or what tv tells me are grown up dates on both hands. Seriously, you ask a girl to the movies, what the **** for? you learn nothing about her, you don't get to sleep with her, you don't even get to touch her up. May as well invite her back to watch tv or something.
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 22:19   #23
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusselt
I could probably count the number of 'grown up' dates, or what tv tells me are grown up dates on both hands. Seriously, you ask a girl to the movies
you tell me who suggested that going to 'the movies' was a grown up date and i'll go kick their head in for you.
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 22:30   #24
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

It's somewhat more grown up that "does this rag smell of chloroform to you?" or whatever Nusselt was talking about.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 22:39   #25
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
you tell me who suggested that going to 'the movies' was a grown up date and i'll go kick their head in for you.
I'm laughing pretty hard here.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 23:50   #26
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

i...well ok.
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 00:06   #27
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

drink more alcohol for happy endings Blasto
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 00:37   #28
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
drink more alcohol for happy endings Blasto
I don't want to injure my hands you see...
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 04:04   #29
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Person 1 was flirtatious and everyone's told me that the way she's acting, she wants to shag me. What happened? I **** up. Basically I said something I shouldn't have said.
There is about a 95% chance that you'd be able to **** her because chicks dig arrogant dicks. And if you said something that you shouldn't have said then she's most likely thinking about you right now, that she probably "couldn't believe" what just happened. If you call her right now and ask her to come over, she'll be at your house within the hour.

Quote:
The moment a girl thinks your a Nice Guy, having sex with you becomes the least of her worries.

Quote:
Person 3 (whom I've only met recently despite talking to her a lot) is cute. She thinks I'm really nice after I updated her on whether my store is recruiting or not (she after a new job and dislikes her current job which is around the corner from where I work). We got to know each other from there and we've been seeing each for lunch and whatever. Then I find out I'm not her type (apparently) because I'm not tall.
Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
The moment a girl thinks your a Nice Guy, having sex with you becomes the least of her worries.
Quote:
FFS

What am I doing wrong?
Just be the dick that you always were deep inside you and get rid of that Nice Guy persona. The people that you think are slightly hopeless in life but somewhat better than you are the arrogant assholes that get laid a lot.

You've become that Nice Guy that change their oil, hook up their desktop computers, change their brakes, do laundry with them, change their car batteries, and maybe even do groceries with them. You've become that Nice Guy that all these girls cry to whenever these arrogant assholes break their hearts.

Don't be that Nice Guy. Being the Nice Guy SUCKS!

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 04:44   #30
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
hi

we all know that you are just an ignorant sailor who pays for the cheapest 'hoe' in port

but we (not you) had this thing. let's call it the 1950's for want of a better word.

we all realised that girls can enjoy sex as well (obviously i accept not with you). crazy idea i know. but stick with us!

a woman (oh what a word) can actually want to have sex with you. (not just for those green notes you give them ).

so saying 'least of her worries'. yeah. that kind of (and honestly i mean no offense) but to be frank: it does expose you for the complete wanker that you are.