User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 29 Jan 2008, 15:47   #101
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Bring back private galaxies...

It seems to me that the advantage of ~25% more planets (which increases as the round progresses) and reasonable chance of fast ally defence will make up for the obviousness of the gal being public.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2008, 18:52   #102
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I suggested private galaxies of 15 (since this is the minimum I'd want to have if I wasn't going to be in an alliance) and public galaxies of 35.

Why 35?

Because that way a private galaxy couldn't cover the public galaxy on a raid by itself.

2 * [number in private galaxy] + 5

Seemed like a good idea to me until I realised how few players we have left, meaning that there wouldn't be enough galaxies.
Unread 29 Jan 2008, 19:32   #103
ThunderCat
P.I.M.P.Of.Mistu.Net

ThunderCat has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
Normally, i would agree. However, i seem to recall that at some point PA had private gals with fewer people than public gals existing together. If memory serves, and this is going back eons ago (R5?), then galaxies who werent private were made blatently obvious by having 15 planets instead of 10 - as such, solo random attackers knew not to attack the private gals under the presumption that they were more organised and difficult targets. Which they usually were. However, by having more planets, free gals (particularly early on) essentially painted "raid the total crap through us, PLEASE!!!!" signs on all of their roids/ships/planets, and as such were destroyed utterly very soon in the game, thereafter top (private) gals ran away despite their smaller size in planets.

So, i suppose my point is; is there a way to make it less obvious for galaxies to be indistinguishable, whilst still competitive with oneanother, whether they were private or not? I fear another repeat of history with different sizes.

They dont really need to be indistinguishable,consider the public gals more like the c200 we have at the moment.I know that new players will land there but with low score and value they wont be attacked by many,not big experienced players anyway.Also it would be a great chance for the new players to get involved in the politics side of the game,since today the BPs in the galaxy take care of everything.

As an alternative to the 8 ppl private galaxy you could make it that they get 2 random planets also,wont affect the private gal and would give others a chance to be in a high-scored galaxy.
Unread 30 Jan 2008, 10:24   #104
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Planets in c200 can't be launched upon, and as soon as a player logs in to a planet in c200, it gets moved to a new galaxy, outside of c200. For all intents and purposes, c200 has no influence on the game.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 31 Jan 2008, 00:53   #105
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Private Planets Are The Only Way The Game Should Be Worked... Having Random People Not Working With You In Your Galaxy Is Just Plain Stupid, I Rather Sit Alone In Universe Then.
Unread 31 Jan 2008, 10:24   #106
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Your Posts Don't Get More Attention If You Start Every Word With A Capital Letter.
Unread 31 Jan 2008, 15:00   #107
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
Your Posts Don't Get More Attention If You Start Every Word With A Capital Letter.
my cell does the capital thing. wonder if thats what he used.. or if he just types like that

i think what most people are leaving out is that if you have a private galaxy of X members that you supposed to be alone in the universe. well, i guess that really depends on whether the support rule is around or not so that multiple galaxies can't work together and support each other's attacks and such. so in a sense, if there was a private galaxy of 10 people with alliance limits of 50, there would be no chance at all in that private galaxy surviving an alliance attack. the only way a private galaxy would have a chance at winning in that case would be to pnap most everyone else leaving the winner to the best politician instead of the best group of players (which is similar to how the galaxy winner is decided now anyway).

though, i do agree that i wouldn't mind seeing what happened if this was tried out, just think it would increase the stagnation everyone is so concerned about.
Unread 4 Feb 2008, 14:13   #108
ThunderCat
P.I.M.P.Of.Mistu.Net

ThunderCat has a little shameless behaviour in the past

How about we try it next round?
Unread 1 Dec 2008, 05:37   #109
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Its a simple fact any decent alliance player cant and wont put any effort defending the group he sits in. As you will need to support the alliance with the incoming and to make it an effective force, support with the attacking aswell. I myself cant see any room to help your group in that case.

Private planet is only reasonable thing to support your group for real and have the reason to. Weather we allow some randoms in them is a case if we want to believe the randoms lack an alliance, otherwise its just a free gal status
Unread 3 Dec 2008, 20:01   #110
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

Private galaxies would result in 10 big napped galaxies and about 50 bashed ones

Rnd 26-32 Jenova Denial (BC) Newdawn (HC)

Rnd 33 Retired
Vladel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2008, 20:15   #111
hairypalms

hairypalms is a jewel in the roughhairypalms is a jewel in the roughhairypalms is a jewel in the rough

i havnt read this whole thread but wouldnt removing alliances take away the communication part of PA and the need for irc? how do new players meet people to which they can then be part of a priv galaxy the next round?
Unread 3 Dec 2008, 20:21   #112
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Read the whole thread.

Short answer: alliances are not being removed, and there is communication ingal as well.
Unread 5 Dec 2008, 21:29   #113
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeRob View Post
... and ban anyone in a private galaxy from joining an alliance tag.
So 15man galaxys vs 75man Random galaxy alliances?

Quote:
Possible, yes. But better than them trashing random gals. A private galaxy would be much more able to cope, and to bounce back.
but those who are random galaxy new players? how would they cope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNaga View Post
Just remove alliances and make it private galaxies only for one round at least :X.
Yes, as that will get more people to signup.....and not alienate the randoms who dont come on IRC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furyous View Post
This is kind of said above in a couple of posts, but all you would actually achieve is a situation where you have alliance members in private galaxies out of tag the whole round. The winning alliance would no longer significantly depend on the alliance ingame rankings, but would be that with the most and best galaxy tags. I'd love it, as I never liked alliances being brought ingame in the first place. It makes the whole who won the round dispute redundant and narrows alliances in an artificial manner.

So i'd be all for it. As i would for what XelNaga said there ^
You could achieve the same 'galaxy' war by lowering the number of planets in galaxys.. and having alot more galaxys but smaller.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika View Post
I am all for "forcing" people to work with thier gal though. Or "forcing" the cluster to work together. I am for no alliances, cluster defence -1. Out of cluster defence 0. Or something like that.
That would just mean the 'shuffle' has a huge effect on the round, where it should have 0 effect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Read the whole thread.

Short answer: alliances are not being removed, and there is communication ingal as well.
From what i gather from the thread, this is all based on the fact that new random players are fed up of BP's organising the politics and all want to step up and they all have the time to do so AND they come on irc.

This whole thread is completly biased in favour of the organised and active planets who'd easily find themselves a nice private galaxy to fit into. Then they forget about randoms and say 25% more planets in the random galaxys would fix it? as if active, irc players are only 1.25x better than randoms.

This solution would mean Random galaxys are constantly under attack when people want roids, as they are easy pickings.. They'll have very little night/morning coverage meaning most people get through and they get roided all the time resulting in them quitting.

BP's protect the randoms and get them to stay, as they now have the opportunity to directly talk to and get organised with active/decent players.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2008, 11:33   #114
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post

That would just mean the 'shuffle' has a huge effect on the round, where it should have 0 effect.

The shuffle used to mean something, pt 36 used to be an important tick
I d like that again, as it is the shuffle is just giving u a random set of coords.
I remember p/c wars, and the thrill of findin allies and friend gals in ur c/p.

fun

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2008, 11:53   #115
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
The shuffle used to mean something, pt 36 used to be an important tick
I d like that again, as it is the shuffle is just giving u a random set of coords.
I remember p/c wars, and the thrill of findin allies and friend gals in ur c/p.

fun
Why should a random event have a massive effect on your gameplay? If you end up in an inactive cluster, the shuffle has had a distasterous effect on your round. While those that end up in a very active (the most active) cluster would of got an advantage from it.

I'm all for having the cluster become useful again, just not as the ways that have been suggested (i.e. cluster defence -1 eta, alliance defence 0 eta). As that puts too much importance on a random event, as it'd be in effect.. Random alliances where one would naturally be stronger than the rest but not through skill or activty, just through randomness.

Edit: This whole thread is based upon the assumption that no-one wants randoms in there galaxy thus they want private galaxys.. but to get that, people are willing to have random alliances instead of random galaxys? thats a huge step backwards.

Buddy Packs are highly annoying to active players wanting an active galaxy as they are forced to have randoms in there galaxy but the advantages to the game is huge.. As it highers the chance that randoms will end up in a good galaxy and have a nice round.. rather than being in a 100% random inactive galaxy and not enjoying the game. You could just lower the costs of self-exile and low the ETA's of galaxy exile.
Unread 6 Dec 2008, 12:30   #116
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Why should a random event have a massive effect on your gameplay?
why shouldnt it?

as it is the random a gal gets in effects ur gameplay aswell, and thats random.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2008, 13:25   #117
Cervantes
StarCraft II Pro Wannabe!

Cervantes is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster View Post
So you're either in a private galaxy or a random galaxy and an alliance?

Organised alliances can go random and completely trash private galaxies - you have the defence advantage, but it's not easy to spread the load.

Would you differentiate between private, allianceless galaxies and "public" random galaxies?
or lower the Alliance member count to even it
Round 32 Violent Realm HC - join
#violent_Realm

Round 33-35 P3nguins - Join #p3nguins
Round 35-40 Conspiracy Theory - Join #Conspiracy
Round 41-44 Conspiracy Theory HC
Round 45 xVx Peon
Round 46 Fang Peon
Round 47-69 (Apprime,Conspiracy Theory, Innuendo)
Rounds 69-70 Not Played
Round 71 MAYBE

Upper Your Spirit!
Cervantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2008, 13:29   #118
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
why shouldnt it?

as it is the random a gal gets in effects ur gameplay aswell, and thats random.
but, you can exile randoms out of your galaxy.
Unread 8 Dec 2008, 09:37   #119
Ave

Quote:
but, you can exile randoms out of your galaxy.
When you kill the whole purpouse they are put in there... to get protection they need.

When you kick them out in a gal so "bad", where people wont bother to exile them. They most likely wont get the protection either they need.

Either disallow kicking randoms and live with what u get or make them full private galaxies.
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 22:53   #120
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Private Galaxies encourage Teamwork and therefore are awesome

its great fun, i remember the good old days and i think they can give the game some things back it lacks

however some ideas:

to make sure it isnt obvious where the private and the random gals are keep em same size (10-15 i would say)

include the option to close a gal for exiles / open it

random players get a one time bonus of resoures/roids and research/constructions to balance it out a bit
or instead of that random planets pay half of the cost for an exile

if a private galaxy contains less then the needed players they get filled up with randoms, rest of the randoms are placed in random gals (for exampel if 10 is decided as size for all gals and a bp contains only 8, 2 randoms get added)

no late signups (the tick336 thingy)

while ur at it, give us diffrent etas for ingal ships again. fi/co eta3 fr/de eta4 and cr/bs eta5

play 1 round with the current bp system and the next round with full private gals and so on

cheers

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2008, 03:44   #121
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

Do private gals really change anything? Look at those big gals this round......exiling....going into vacation...... Do those chicken really need bigger fortresses to actually play this game? YES IT IS JUST A GAME!!!!!!

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2008, 11:29   #122
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunkelGraf View Post
Do private gals really change anything? Look at those big gals this round......exiling....going into vacation...... Do those chicken really need bigger fortresses to actually play this game? YES IT IS JUST A GAME!!!!!!

a dying game though
worst thing a game can do is to get stuck in the same boring pattern, so im all up for changes.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2008, 15:13   #123
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
Dont throw every top galaxy or player into the same mix as those that exploited to avoid incomings.
Unread 14 Dec 2008, 20:22   #124
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
a dying game though
worst thing a game can do is to get stuck in the same boring pattern, so im all up for changes.
Change is good, but change for the sake of change is most definitely not.
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2008, 17:08   #125
MaVeRiXX
PornStar

MaVeRiXX is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post

its great fun, i remember the good old days and i think they can give the game some things back it lacks

however some ideas:

to make sure it isnt obvious where the private and the random gals are keep em same size (10-15 i would say)

include the option to close a gal for exiles / open it

random players get a one time bonus of resoures/roids and research/constructions to balance it out a bit
or instead of that random planets pay half of the cost for an exile

if a private galaxy contains less then the needed players they get filled up with randoms, rest of the randoms are placed in random gals (for exampel if 10 is decided as size for all gals and a bp contains only 8, 2 randoms get added)

no late signups (the tick336 thingy)

while ur at it, give us diffrent etas for ingal ships again. fi/co eta3 fr/de eta4 and cr/bs eta5

play 1 round with the current bp system and the next round with full private gals and so on

cheers
Im all in for 10+ private gals, but 10+ Private gals only works imo with a system/strucure as Capture The Flag. Minimums the chances for Top Gals to stick together since every gal will be Fighting for #1. With Shorter rounds, Ban alliances or higher the eta for alliedef etc.

Everyone complains and begs for a change every round, but when a new idea is being born/discussed, people tend to burn it into the ground. Shamefull, this way no 'PA life' extending changes will be progressed...

Please bring back the fun into the game!!!

Like we always say in Rotterdam, The Netherlands 'No Words, but Acts!'

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=197134

Soaring where Angels fear to Fly

Last edited by MaVeRiXX; 15 Dec 2008 at 18:17.
MaVeRiXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2008, 17:46   #126
Ave

Quote:
They are allready exiling till they find proper (good enough) planet for their support, so why not allow it for everyone.

The curent system is simply poor and rather annoying too.

Bring back private galaxys.
Unread 15 Dec 2008, 19:30   #127
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
but by that logic, doesnt Buddy Pack + Randoms encourage teamwork even more? by the decent players helping the randoms.

I know in my galaxy, Londo/Booji have helped the randoms alot and we've in return got help from them. The buddy pack, at least in my galaxy worked fantastically.. which gave 10-14 randoms a really fun and good round, they are in a galaxy fighting for a top5 spot (although we'll have to settle for 6th) with decent/active players who can properly organise the in-gal defence for them.

An even bigger example of it is also that Booji/Londo at the start of the round made a summary of the shipstats with fleet combo's and what ships to build for every race, highlighting the strengths of each combo and weaknesses.. also what race/combo they should be attacking.
Unread 15 Dec 2008, 19:41   #128
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave View Post
They are allready exiling till they find proper (good enough) planet for their support, so why not allow it for everyone.
But exiling is available to everyone, so this is really not an argument that supports private galaxies.

Quote:
The curent system is simply poor and rather annoying too.

Bring back private galaxys.
The current system is the trade off between a two-class PA and pure randomness. It's neither poor, nor annoying to me as it combines the best of both worlds: You can share the galaxy with a few of your friends and at the same time introduce new people into the game.

Maybe you can elaborate a bit more on your points so that we might actually end up with some useful arguments instead of some "I don't like it how you do it so change it to my satisfaction".
Unread 15 Dec 2008, 20:21   #129
Ave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless View Post
But exiling is available to everyone, so this is really not an argument that supports private galaxies.

The current system is the trade off between a two-class PA and pure randomness. It's neither poor, nor annoying to me as it combines the best of both worlds: You can share the galaxy with a few of your friends and at the same time introduce new people into the game.

Maybe you can elaborate a bit more on your points so that we might actually end up with some useful arguments instead of some "I don't like it how you do it so change it to my satisfaction".
Because the planets have several planets in them that are in different alliances than yourself. Hence its not logical to waste fleets to defend them, instead of helping out your alliance gaining defence points and supporting their offensive stregth. The galaxys right now only adds a random factor, weather u get a good planet or a bad one, running a private planet u can affect this success on your own. Which is far more better solution, also as the planet only contains your friends, its logical to help them out and keep them alive.

Think off the situation that your alliance screams for def fleets, but you tell to be defending a random (probably in other alliance too) in your planet. Not a single HC of an alliance want that respond. So basicly you wont have fleets open to defend in gal, unless your alliance is idle.

I see the point in helping new players get the game, as in add the randoms to private groups. But when you allow exiling them, or allow the proper players to exile themselfs, you ruin this whole system and thinking. Each of these new players will be kicked or left out without proper guide. Apart from very few exceptions.

The curent system is just planets suffling around till all the best ones are put together. How fcking awesome system!

My suggestions are:
- Disallow exiling, yes your own exiling aswell.
- Or re-introduce private planets. Then the randoms aint on your feet giving free intel atleast. Besides I still think there would be oldies going random, whom actually could help these new players as it is their only option to survive. Nor they play for ranks having the needs to mock these players down.
Unread 15 Dec 2008, 21:56   #130
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

If you dont have the balls to tell your HC that you are defending your galaxy, then you have a problem.

If your HC expects all your ships to be at his/hers alliance service at all times, then he/she has a problem.

I agree it would be fun to disable exile. go for it please
Many people will say "what about the people who never logs in etc"
Well lets first decide to turn off exile-function and then come up with a solution to handle the ones who clearly ruin their galaxys chances to be decent.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2008, 21:59   #131
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
Because the planets have several planets in them that are in different alliances than yourself. Hence its not logical to waste fleets to defend them, instead of helping out your alliance gaining defence points and supporting their offensive stregth. The galaxys right now only adds a random factor, weather u get a good planet or a bad one, running a private planet u can affect this success on your own. Which is far more better solution, also as the planet only contains your friends, its logical to help them out and keep them alive.
Actually look at the top planets, they are all from top galaxys. It doesnt matter if your galaxy mates are your alliance or not, you defend them and they'll defend you. Your galaxy is your strongest means of defence.

It doesnt matter what alliance your in, if your in a galaxy which doesnt defend you.. you're going to get podded/killed at will.

So please, dont use that as an excuse as it blatently isnt.

Quote:
Think off the situation that your alliance screams for def fleets, but you tell to be defending a random (probably in other alliance too) in your planet. Not a single HC of an alliance want that respond. So basicly you wont have fleets open to defend in gal, unless your alliance is idle.
No they wouldnt want that but what they'd also love to hear is when you get incs, 2seconds later you go 'covered from ingal'.

Why do you think the best alliance in the game creates fortress galaxys?

Quote:
I see the point in helping new players get the game, as in add the randoms to private groups. But when you allow exiling them, or allow the proper players to exile themselfs, you ruin this whole system and thinking. Each of these new players will be kicked or left out without proper guide. Apart from very few exceptions.
If you dont allow exiling, then the whole galaxy system becomes 100% random. Exiling allows galaxys to exile players who arnt going to play the game properly or who dont come on irc.

Quote:
The curent system is just planets suffling around till all the best ones are put together. How fcking awesome system!
Not really, most galaxys dont have standards that high.. its usually 'you come on irc and are semi-active, you can stay'. Which is perfectly reasnoble.
Unread 15 Dec 2008, 23:43   #132
Ave

Quote:
Actually look at the top planets, they are all from top galaxys. It doesnt matter if your galaxy mates are your alliance or not, you defend them and they'll defend you. Your galaxy is your strongest means of defence.

It doesnt matter what alliance your in, if your in a galaxy which doesnt defend you.. you're going to get podded/killed at will.

So please, dont use that as an excuse as it blatently isnt.

No they wouldnt want that but what they'd also love to hear is when you get incs, 2seconds later you go 'covered from ingal'.

If you dont allow exiling, then the whole galaxy system becomes 100% random. Exiling allows galaxys to exile players who arnt going to play the game properly or who dont come on irc.

Not really, most galaxys dont have standards that high.. its usually 'you come on irc and are semi-active, you can stay'. Which is perfectly reasnoble.
I am an alliance player, I expect my team mates to be aswell. Alliance HC 100% sure wants to rather deside where my fleet is used at. Also I am sure he 100% more sure wana relay on own defence rather than ingal defence.

You ever played less active? u get kicked till u get in to the galaxy with own team mates. This is a fact.

The galaxy system is 100% random.
Unread 16 Dec 2008, 00:14   #133
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
I am an alliance player, I expect my team mates to be aswell. Alliance HC 100% sure wants to rather deside where my fleet is used at. Also I am sure he 100% more sure wana relay on own defence rather than ingal defence.
The majority of the time that your under attack, so is your galaxy. So your fleet will be home, and if you defend your galaxy with ships you dont need, then they'll send to you with ships they dont need. Making it so you can cross defend 40-70% of the incs, leaving it much less hassle for each of your alliances.

No-ones saying you always give your galaxy priority on defence but that you also make yourself available to your galaxy to defend and not just treat them as random people.

Quote:
You ever played less active? u get kicked till u get in to the galaxy with own team mates. This is a fact.
This is my first round playing with this system, so i can only use my galaxy as a reference but:
1. We have a person who only comes on IRC once a day, we didnt kick him. He turned out to be one of the most reliable people in our galaxy, 80% of the time we are under attack, he comes on irc and offers his ships.
2. My galaxy has plenty of people playing 'less active'. The only thing is, you need to login as early as possible in the mornings, usually whenever you decide to wake up. Thats hardly active, we have quiet afew people who come online between 5-11am for 5mins where they've logged in, saw incs then come on irc and ask where there fleet is needed, then they log off.
3. People playing less active didnt get kicked from my galaxy and were fighting for top5, were the least roided galaxy out of the top galaxys due to our cross defence and were glad we didnt kick them.
4. I think im safe to say, every random in my galaxy is really enjoying there round and quiet afew have said that this is there best round ever thanks to our galaxy (so thanks to the buddy system).
5. We've effectively setup one of the best fortress galaxys in the universes (Except for the obvious Asc fortress galaxys) due to us simply being nice to each other and offering defence when its needed to each other.
6. An example of our fortress galaxy, is that Achi picked Londo to try and roid for the past 2days.. and even though he's got little alliance defence (due to us marked it covered near enough instantly), Achi didnt manage to land.
7. Being nice to your galaxy, gives your planet access to defence ships which your alliance cant offer.. such as Mantis (And if you're going to give defence to the Caths in your galaxy, they dont mind building mantis to cover you).

In conclusion, you can either play this buddy pack as random galaxys or you can treat it like private galaxys and give your galaxy mates respect and defence.. I know which one is more fun.

I mean, look at 5:3, that was a very strong galaxy on the outside but completly split in the middle.. look at it when they got hostiles? it fell apart.

Quote:
The galaxy system is 100% random.
The only randomness is what type of BP you land in, its just a shame that the majority of BP's dont see galaxys the same as the top galaxys do.
Unread 16 Dec 2008, 06:49   #134
Ave

They are nothing but randoms to me as I seldom if ever dont have ships my alliance couldnt use. Perhaps its different in mass blocked big alliance.

They are not idle whom comes online "each time" you got incoming.

You are telling you happen to have a good planet, a good set of randoms. The majority doesnt have as good experiences with the system. Hence so many kicking and exiling. Should tell something!
Unread 16 Dec 2008, 12:29   #135
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Love all the name checks Light, but shhhh ur drawing too much attention to me, ppl might want to test what U said about fortresses.

I dont see that excluding priv galaxies from alliance tags will exclude them from alliances necessarily... that will wholy depend on how the MH rules are altered to cope with any such system. Without the support planet rule they will just operate as they did b4 alliances had ingame tags and travel time bonuses. If the support planet rule does operate then each private galaxy is an island totally cut off from the rest of the universe... this seems very bad imo.
Unread 16 Dec 2008, 12:47   #136
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
Love all the name checks Light, but shhhh ur drawing too much attention to me, ppl might want to test what U said about fortresses.

I dont see that excluding priv galaxies from alliance tags will exclude them from alliances necessarily... that will wholy depend on how the MH rules are altered to cope with any such system. Without the support planet rule they will just operate as they did b4 alliances had ingame tags and travel time bonuses. If the support planet rule does operate then each private galaxy is an island totally cut off from the rest of the universe... this seems very bad imo.
Seeing that the biggest gal this round at this point is only 3.3 times smaller than the 2nd alliance, i don't see why they should be allowed to have an alliance or support planets. Especially when they can choose who they get ingal. There is no doubt that the right private galaxy will be very powerfull. They should however be up to around 15 players, as they will have no alliance protection and therefor targetted more (seeing as alliances tries to avoid their planets).

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2008, 13:06   #137
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Im sure that this has been said somewhere in this thread before. There has to be some scope for alliances... possibly in the form of galaxies allied with each other, you often have alliances teaming up to hit big galaxies, or else double or tripple bookings, with only 3 fleetlots even managing to cover each wave with one fleet a galaxy can only really cover 3 waves of incs on its own, possibly more if there are early incs, whereas attacks often have more than three waves.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2008, 13:27   #138
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
Im sure that this has been said somewhere in this thread before. There has to be some scope for alliances... possibly in the form of galaxies allied with each other, you often have alliances teaming up to hit big galaxies, or else double or tripple bookings, with only 3 fleetlots even managing to cover each wave with one fleet a galaxy can only really cover 3 waves of incs on its own, possibly more if there are early incs, whereas attacks often have more than three waves.
However, it is not likely that an alliance sends 3 attacks on EVERY planet in the gal. There are allways targets that will be way more attractive than other targets.

Proud to be Newdawn
Unread 16 Dec 2008, 13:32   #139
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

I dont think how likely it is enters into it tbh, I dont like the idea that it is pretty easy for an alliance to make it certain that waves will land simply because they have greater numbers and there are a limited number of fleetslots in galaxy, so there needs to be some kind of alliance system allowed either formal or informal.

If there are isolated galaxies I am pretty sure it wont take long before alliances realise that they can roid them simply by making sure there are 4 waves on every person in the galaxy.

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 16 Dec 2008, 13:57   #140
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
I dont think how likely it is enters into it tbh, I dont like the idea that it is pretty easy for an alliance to make it certain that waves will land simply because they have greater numbers and there are a limited number of fleetslots in galaxy, so there needs to be some kind of alliance system allowed either formal or informal.

If there are isolated galaxies I am pretty sure it wont take long before alliances realise that they can roid them simply by making sure there are 4 waves on every person in the galaxy.
I don't like that 3 alliances can team up on one alliance to outnumber them. This one applies exactly the same way you just said it.

Proud to be Newdawn
Unread 16 Dec 2008, 14:07   #141
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

That is not institutionalised U can politick your way out of such a mess, booji is saying that a fail-safe way to beat galaxies would be in effect coded into the game
Unread 16 Dec 2008, 14:09   #142
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
The majority of the time that your under attack, so is your galaxy. So your fleet will be home, and if you defend your galaxy with ships you dont need, then they'll send to you with ships they dont need. Making it so you can cross defend 40-70% of the incs, leaving it much less hassle for each of your alliances.

No-ones saying you always give your galaxy priority on defence but that you also make yourself available to your galaxy to defend and not just treat them as random people.

The only randomness is what type of BP you land in, its just a shame that the majority of BP's dont see galaxys the same as the top galaxys do.
As well as 3:7 have done, it wouldn't have been a top10 galaxy in a normal round, any gal that avoids inc will eventually get strong and this is exactly what happend. No-one had a real need to hit the gal during the wars and after that you had what, 1 night of decent inc (-30% size on that alone) and some random attacks. Other better/more active gals have had alot more incs and find themself lower, that's how random works, not just in who you get in gal, but also in which alliances they are in and what those alliances are doing. We have a late sign up in your gal that's fast going top50, with very little effort/def. Making such big posts on the base of 1 round is pretty funny, try again in 5.

As for the more than 1 gal/raid per day.. I can only speak for asc but we can barely hit a top10 gal solo effectively late in the game, with up to 18 planets its pretty much a nightmare to get decent waves on all. Earlier in the round we could take on 2 gals, but as it is now more than 1 target galaxy is unrealistic past pt 500.

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..

Last edited by Zotnam; 16 Dec 2008 at 14:18.
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2008, 14:09   #143
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

And what hinders you as a gal to do exactly the same?

There is no difference from an alliance and a gal besides some game features. There is nothing saying that a gal cant nap an alliance and so on.

The only real difference is that the gal is gathered together and not spread out through the universe, thats the *BIGGEST* difference.

Proud to be Newdawn
Unread 16 Dec 2008, 14:13   #144
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz View Post
I don't like that 3 alliances can team up on one alliance to outnumber them. This one applies exactly the same way you just said it.
Except for the fact alliance members can then fall back on their galaxies...
Unread 16 Dec 2008, 14:46   #145
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Except for the fact alliance members can then fall back on their galaxies...
So you mean it's totally fair that a PRIVATE galaxy should have all the benefits that a player in a RANDOM galaxy will have, plus the fact that they are a private galaxy?

Proud to be Newdawn
Unread 16 Dec 2008, 15:55   #146
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
Making such big posts on the base of 1 round is pretty funny, try again in 5.
I can only post opinions based on my experience and my experience with the buddy system is 1 round
Unread 16 Dec 2008, 16:29   #147
booji
a bucket

Quote:
1 night of decent inc (-30% size on that alone) and some random attacks.
quite neetly shows my earlier point, most of the bigger planets (oddly except londo and I) had 5-6 waves inc, due to it being a sunday we had 0 alliance defence and while we covered a fair amount ingal (more than I expected) there was really no way to avoid the losses we took with only ingal defence.

and btw 3:7 is not too exceptional, my galaxy in round 27 was T10 with a load of pretty inactives and we did receive a fair number of incoming in that round.

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 16 Dec 2008, 17:15   #148
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
... and ban anyone in a private galaxy from joining an alliance tag.
It was such a good idea. Then a bunch of idiots got their hands on it.

Unread 16 Dec 2008, 17:18   #149
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
As well as 3:7 have done, it wouldn't have been a top10 galaxy in a normal round, any gal that avoids inc will eventually get strong and this is exactly what happend. No-one had a real need to hit the gal during the wars and after that you had what, 1 night of decent inc (-30% size on that alone) and some random attacks. Other better/more active gals have had alot more incs and find themself lower, that's how random works, not just in who you get in gal, but also in which alliances they are in and what those alliances are doing. We have a late sign up in your gal that's fast going top50, with very little effort/def. Making such big posts on the base of 1 round is pretty funny, try again in 5.

As for the more than 1 gal/raid per day.. I can only speak for asc but we can barely hit a top10 gal solo effectively late in the game, with up to 18 planets its pretty much a nightmare to get decent waves on all. Earlier in the round we could take on 2 gals, but as it is now more than 1 target galaxy is unrealistic past pt 500.
I wasnt really trying to point out that my galaxy is wtfimba, even though i think we've done well. My post was more aimed at Ave, trying to show that working together in a galaxy completly owns ignoring your galaxy mates. As although we've avoided some incs, apart from the saturday night CT/Asc gangup on us.. we've managed to only take minor losses (if any) when incs did come. We halved the Asc/CT cap just from galaxy defence and stopped Achi is his crusade against Londo solely from galaxy defence.. Rather if we had done what Ave says we should of done, Asc/CT would of got basically full cap on every planet and all our earlier round incs would of gone through alot easier.

Also on your argument of how random works, is that if you dont exile every less-active person.. you're going to get a much better mix of alliances and highly likely to have alot of 'neutral' alliances. Rather than if you only keep the high active people, the chances are you're going to be a galaxy full of the top alliances.

Plus, i hope RR doesnt finish top50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
It was such a good idea. Then a bunch of idiots got their hands on it.

It was a bad idea to begin with, mainly as people who want priv galaxys want them not bcus it would benefit PA but bcus they would benefit. Then they invite some random thing to try and push that its also better for randoms, when it clearly isnt.

Last edited by Light; 16 Dec 2008 at 17:29.
Unread 16 Dec 2008, 20:52   #150
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
I wasnt really trying to point out that my galaxy is wtfimba, even though i think we've done well. My post was more aimed at Ave, trying to show that working together in a galaxy completly owns ignoring your galaxy mates.
Point is, you are only in the position where you can now defend properly in galaxy because of no incs for the vast majority of the round, thus the less active people in your gal actually have decent fleets instead of crap. The first two weeks is key for any gal wanting to be big and also key for the randoms. Your strat of keeping half active players only worked because of circumstances outside your control (this is otherwise known as luck) and a little because of no-one crashing/being fat (on that note I totally disagree with booji/londo hiding value in this gal, they should have dropped it much much sooner to make the gall look more unattractive to hit and have more ships to def with but in the end it didn't really matter since the gal wasn't involved in the war). You can plan to avoid inc to some degree but this round, this specific gal just got lucky, be thankfull for that instead of thinking it had anything to do with how you played.

Trust me on this, I've been in gals where we had little inc and therefor the randoms did well, I've also been in kickass gals where the randoms couldn't hold on to more than 300 roids because of constant inc, obviously the bp will prioritize eachother when being targeted more often, you simply need to.

Quote:
It doesnt matter if your galaxy mates are your alliance or not, you defend them and they'll defend you. Your galaxy is your strongest means of defence.
How can you say that and in the next sentence say:
Quote:
You make fortress gals (this means alot of one alliance in a gal, your gal isn't a fortress gal by any means) because it DOES matter which alliance your gal mates are, when I dc my gal I take over every ship of the allied planets and I co-ordinate ally def with what we can send in gal. I don't have that option with other alliances because they send random shit def and often ground ships as pure flak when other planets in gal could have used them more efficiently. When the planets I take care of are covered, I see what I can do for the randoms, people that prove themselfs to be active and usefull can be included later in the first group but that rarely happens tbh.

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote