User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 3 Dec 2007, 18:47   #51
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough
Re: Consecutive cheating revisited

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbud2
sure mister 92 post in 5 years
Congrats. First post you've written I understood and did not want to kill myself over trying to understand.
Spell check, write the message in word or something first. Use the spellcheck function. Maybe you can actually get your other points forth? If not. Stop posting.
Unread 3 Dec 2007, 19:26   #52
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
Additionally his IP tells us hes from Canada
canada has its fair share of migrants too, unfortunately its not that simple :/
Unread 3 Dec 2007, 20:44   #53
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
But then again, there are a lot of people who cannot be bothered playing this game because they dont like the fact that cheaters can get away with pretty much anything for one round then be forgiven the next one.
add to that the ever shortening rounds and PA becomes cheater heaven.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2007, 20:55   #54
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Bbud2, takes a lot of effort to make Fiery use such an abusive language. Well done
not really... you should've seen her in our public channel back when we still had sweary time....

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2007, 22:15   #55
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
How can being behind a proxy save bandwidth? (Serious question btw)
Well, it can save bandwidth if the proxy also acts as a caching mechanism (ie, a proxy cache). That way, pages already loaded by person A, do not have to be loaded from an external URL by person B. There is much more to this of course, but in general, a proxy cache saves bandwidth.

Not that it matetrs much on modern internet connections, but in some parts of the world this is actually still very important.
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2007, 22:20   #56
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
The fact that someone that has posted 92 posts in 5 years actually took the time to write a post to tell you how crap your writing is should speak volumes.
On the other hand:

Kargool

The fact that someone that has posted 2210 posts in 3 years actually took the time to write a post about anything, clearly speaks volume about the average usefullness
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2007, 23:59   #57
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy
On the other hand:

Kargool

The fact that someone that has posted 2210 posts in 3 years actually took the time to write a post about anything, clearly speaks volume about the average usefullness
I disagree.

furball
Unread 4 Dec 2007, 00:47   #58
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
I disagree.

furball

I also disagree.

Unread 4 Dec 2007, 03:56   #59
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

wakey your not exactly making an effort to communicate in whatever tounge is native to him so think twice before you call him lazy for trying to communicate in a language you understand

off topic and almost a flame mb

carry on gentlemen
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2007, 16:03   #60
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

These are english language-only forums.
Unread 4 Dec 2007, 16:06   #61
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Drunken-english is allowed tho?

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2007, 16:18   #62
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
Drunken-english is allowed tho?
da o yuo want spelappee?
Unread 5 Dec 2007, 15:09   #63
Bbud2
Banned

Bbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really nice

druken agreed
Bbud2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2007, 12:54   #64
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

If you brought in something like that, jupp^afk would be punished, as would I, for cheating just to get our accounts closed in rounds we were extremely bored in (although as MH team will point out, I cheat all the time anyway innit).

So should pa team overlook cheaters like jupp and not punish him? Or should he be dealt with in exactly the same way as elviz & co? Man, if punishments are brought in, this idea might finally give me the means by which to quit pa forever forced retirement. Brilliant idea. Make it happen appocomaster!
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2007, 12:59   #65
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
If you brought in something like that, jupp^afk would be punished, as would I, for cheating just to get our accounts closed in rounds we were extremely bored in (although as MH team will point out, I cheat all the time anyway innit).

So should pa team overlook cheaters like jupp and not punish him? Or should he be dealt with in exactly the same way as elviz & co? Man, if punishments are brought in, this idea might finally give me the means by which to quit pa forever forced retirement. Brilliant idea. Make it happen appocomaster!
you got a good point there. make it law appocomaster, and I'll start cheating and get caught for it. retirement maybe a rule like that can make it final?
Unread 13 Dec 2007, 13:15   #66
Bbud2
Banned

Bbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really nice

Quote:

fleet catch , thats gay . maybe i start a cie and hired 50 ppl and force them to play to , that wouldnt be cheating

last time ..... you join a allaince that take taxe , they aint providing tax kick you and let you 2 day whitout allaince scan or what so ever after donating large ammount of money ..... i know can t ask you to grow a head ....
Bbud2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2007, 23:56   #67
lofty
Shinigami

lofty will become famous soon enoughlofty will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
I also disagree.

I beat you all!!

lofty
Retired.

Unread 15 Dec 2007, 01:56   #68
Luckyiam.PSC

Luckyiam.PSC is infamous around these parts

Bbud, how can u turn a perfectly legitimate thread about Elviz into a douchefest :|
Luckyiam.PSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2007, 04:05   #69
Fiery
PA Team

Fiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud of

Quote:

Sorry, that's my decision to make, not 'ppoco's. And it will never happen because we always have a bet going for when you'll come share your username/pw with us in MH channel. Don't even think about ruining my fun, Newt.
Fiery is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2007, 16:53   #70
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

I'll be ruining it this round ;( need to prove to mitre and jupp that I have enough willpower to see out a round. So close now... so very close ;(
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2007, 17:11   #71
Fiery
PA Team

Fiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud of

I will never forgive you for this, Newt.
Fiery is offline   Reply With Quote