User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 4 Oct 2007, 01:51   #101
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Omfg Tof

Quote:
Originally Posted by hylands
i just love the fact that tof is claiming that they were in the initial anti-exi block.
strange as i know vgn hc's been working on it since they heard exil played. there's been a 3 ally block before the round even started (didn't tof know that by now) those 3 we're supposed to take exil down they FAILED. first jenova died, vgn loses several hc's due to stupid reasons and several high profile members to VS(right fenix?). only ministry and vgn left when des joined them in the fight. still tof sat on theyre fence. and finally when ministry got shot down also they move theyre ass. great timing guys really great.
The only person who has really claimed anything remotely resembling what you claim is myself, and that claim wasn't related to any other block that might have existed but the one that ToF are now being crititsed for not being part of. A block which quite simply they were initially part of until day 2 when certain people decided that rather than having most of the top10 (plus a couple outside) involved to ensure exil could be outflanked it was more important that their alliances got all the credit and didn't have to share it with any alliance they didn't feel was trendy enough. This saw most alliances, tofs rep being one of them, removed from the channel after being called 'untrustworthy' and 'unworthy'

Others have claimed that ToF were later invited back in, not being ToF i cant confirm that though but even if they were and they declined its hardly cause for the witch hunt against them. I know that had F-Crew been re-invited back in, even by someone like Game who did nothing but act in a respectful way to all those initially involved the answer would have been no. You don't have to like people your working with in a block but a sense of respect and trust between parties has to exists and the comments and actions of key people destroyed that completely. I had expressed my concern that it was too early for us to get involved when we joined but would join in for the good of the game and from comments made it seems ToF were maybe in a simerlar situation of being a little uneasy striking at that point but were willing to do as they felt it was the right thing to do and because they felt they could trust the other parties. Its not a case of fence sitting but rather a case of being unsure its the right time to strike, especially with block partners who have shown how little they think of you and who's attitude suggests they wouldnt hesitate stabbing you in the back to ave themselves.

Certainly in my eyes ToF have gone up in my opinions because they were willing to stick to their guns even when it made their task at hand harder rather than take the TGV route or letting the people who showed such respect for them to use them as puppets for their own glory
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2007, 07:33   #102
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by hylands
i just love the fact that tof is claiming that they were in the initial anti-exi block.
strange as i know vgn hc's been working on it since they heard exil played. there's been a 3 ally block before the round even started (didn't tof know that by now) those 3 we're supposed to take exil down they FAILED. first jenova died, vgn loses several hc's due to stupid reasons and several high profile members to VS(right fenix?). only ministry and vgn left when des joined them in the fight. still tof sat on theyre fence. and finally when ministry got shot down also they move theyre ass. great timing guys really great.

ToF was to take part in the counter block against Exilition at the time some fool thought that making a room and inviting everyone in was a good idea.
They had agreed to pick targets hitting Exilition in a concerted effort.
This isn't really debatable, its a fact.

They left the block before attacks started, along with several others (including Jenova and Rock) as a direct result of Ministry thinking it was a good idea to kick everyone from the room and refusing to talk to the said alliances. Again fact.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2007, 07:48   #103
zeh elite

zeh elite is on a distinguished road

Hut got pwnzd his behind today
Fact.

Now ofcorse we could keep talking abot wether ToF were week wankers or not but this mornings br was a cleer result of ToF being week wankers. So quit teh wining and start poking those bastard eXies a bit. They are more then annoing.

Last edited by furball; 5 Oct 2007 at 14:33.
zeh elite is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2007, 08:42   #104
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
ToF was to take part in the counter block against Exilition at the time some fool thought that making a room and inviting everyone in was a good idea.
They had agreed to pick targets hitting Exilition in a concerted effort.
This isn't really debatable, its a fact.

They left the block before attacks started, along with several others (including Jenova and Rock) as a direct result of Ministry thinking it was a good idea to kick everyone from the room and refusing to talk to the said alliances. Again fact.
It was Teddy (Destiny HC) & Mithrandir (VGN mil HC) idea to open a new room.. NOT Ministry, so yeah facts.

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2007, 09:08   #105
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

sounds to me like a bunch of women standing around bitching because someone else didn't do something... if you want to get something done organize it and make it happen yourself, and if you fall short... oh well, shit happens. Don't expect others to pull your weight. ToF Command has absolutely no responsability to any player except those in ToF, regardless of what they did or didn't do, to make a whine thread because someone other than your alliance didn't do something is completely rediculous.
Unread 4 Oct 2007, 15:27   #106
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam
It was Teddy (Destiny HC) & Mithrandir (VGN mil HC) idea to open a new room.. NOT Ministry, so yeah facts.

I didnt mention names so my facts are correct. Whilst we are on facts is WAS ministry who kicked certain alliances and refused discussions, leading to them switching sides.
Unread 4 Oct 2007, 19:32   #107
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeh elite
Fact.

Now ofcorse we could keep talking abot wether ToF were week wankers or not but this mornings br was a cleer result of ToF being week wankers. So quit teh wining and start poking those bastard eXies a bit. They are more then annoing.

---edit---
Forest is gay
Fact.
could not resist
Amazing
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2007, 22:20   #108
Audacious

Audacious is an unknown quantity at this point

Ah well I am going to give my twopenneth.

I haven't been as active as I used to be in PA, in fact some may say I haven't been active at all, but.....

From what I read on this thread is that 4, or maybe 5, alliances decided very early on that they had to take to this "monster" called eXi before the round even started? And with 3 weeks to go you decide to create this thread saying that it was ToF's fault that eXi are winning????

Correct me if I am wrong, but 4 alliances with 60 members have 720 fleet slots, eXi have 210, that means that you are outgunning them by over 3-1, not bad odds I would say. And yet you still come out with this thread? The way I read this thread is a big "Mummy mummy those boys are bigger than us and won't let us play with their ball" Grow up, if those alliances can't take down 1 alliance, do not blame another alliance for something they weren't involved in.
Unread 4 Oct 2007, 22:20   #109
Forest

Heh Germania, thats what happens when you try and have a conversation on the net with someone who has the intellect of a 5 year old. And thats insulting to 5 year olds.
Unread 4 Oct 2007, 23:54   #110
XillveR
X markes the spot

XillveR is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeh elite
Fact.

---edit---
Forest is gay
Fact.
could not resist
wankers? ofc thats just the right word choice... you take this "game" to serious, calling ppl wankers..

so one got fc-ed.. that makes us all wankers..

/me signs off

gn

the wanker....
R24 Orbit ToF HC
R25 Orbit member
R26-28 ToF HC
R29 Vengance member
R30-31 break
R32 Tides Of Vengance member
R33 ROCK member

XillveR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2007, 00:29   #111
Archangelx
ToF

Archangelx is on a distinguished road

Ok, no we did'nt join the initial anti-eX block, and for good reason. It was poorly planned and arranged, and executed, as evidenced by the way it crumbled so comepletly, so quickly. There was more fighting between the allies than there was against eX. And now the same cowards who tucked tail and ran after a few short days want to cast stones from thier glass houses? This is why PA is failing. All these forums do is prove that there is a large communitiy of people who think they are so fin leet, but all they do is talk. A fight takes more than talk, it takes action, and honor. All you here who bitch and whine from one thread to the next , and pass blame on things you know nothing about, ought to get fin lives, and grow up.
And when we did try to assemble every/any ally to fight? With a well crafted and thought out strategy?
Alot of the same people playing blame game here now refused. Oh, they had a ton of excuses, but fear is the real reason. Leadership is more than waving your arms in the air and making wild motions, and for sure is more than just cheap talk. Its example. Its intelligence. Its planning. Had any of this been on display, our confidence in joining the block would have been higher from the start. Its ultimate failure, so utterly, is only proof we were right.
And now the same people who managed to blow it so totally, come on here, and point fingers. But are really only pointing out to all of us, once again, how inept they really are, and how miserably they failed.
We as the people that head this alliance have a responsability to our members to make thier rounds fun, and worth thier effort. Jumping into an unstable block, simply because its against eX, now matter how 'right' the cause, is not reason enough to spoil that, or sever that trust people place in us. After all this is really our members alliance, as without them, we would'nt have one.
And to those of you pointing fingers? Point 'em right up ur ass.

Last edited by Archangelx; 5 Oct 2007 at 16:34.
Archangelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2007, 15:04   #112
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audacious
if those alliances can't take down 1 alliance, do not blame another alliance for something they weren't involved in.
You were being blamed for being too spineless to help take down eXi, and it's a fair thing to do as it was in everyone's interest to take down eXi.
Unread 5 Oct 2007, 15:11   #113
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
You were being blamed for being too spineless to help take down eXi, and it's a fair thing to do as it was in everyone's interest to take down eXi.
Except eXi's.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2007, 21:15   #114
Audacious

Quote:

But Mammmyyyyyyyyyy we couldn't outgun this big boy when we had 3-1 fleet advantage, can we go ask someone else to help us.

Get a grip Kila, the ineptidude of the anti eXi block is what caused this to happen, take responsibility of the actions then people may respect what you say
Unread 5 Oct 2007, 22:14   #115
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Destiny, Ministry and VGN decided that 'everyones' interest was secondary to their own personal glory. As such acting like ToF somehow let the community down for being frozen out of something they were taking part in is really out of hand.

Seems to me that Destiny, Ministry and VGN were in a win win situation. If they succeeded they would have been hailed as the 'savours of pa' but if they failed they knew they had people to use as scape goats

As for the spineless comment, ToF were not the only alliance frozen out who hence didnt take part in the attacks and infact they did alot more than the majority of those frozen out. ToF tried to take eXi on, most of the others frozen out just forget all about trying when excluded from the plan
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 5 Oct 2007, 23:07   #116
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
As for the spineless comment, ToF were not the only alliance frozen out who hence didnt take part in the attacks and infact they did alot more than the majority of those frozen out. ToF tried to take eXi on, most of the others frozen out just forget all about trying when excluded from the plan
As I said on the first page:

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Attacking eXilition when they did was nothing short of suicidal - a lemming trying to catch up with the rest of the other lemmings after they'd all disappeared over the cliff. What was the point? The attack on eXilition achieved nothing apart from getting rid of 20% of their roids, and that's never going to be a positive thing. Ever.
Unread 6 Oct 2007, 00:08   #117
wakey
Hamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
And as ive said, it doesn't matter if it was or wasnt a lemming run. The fact they tried is whats important, they were up for joining in the block but were deemed 'not significant enough' and rather than just settle for second place like TGV did last round and get criticised for doing nothing they tried after the egos at Destiny, Ministry and VGN couldn't come through with the goods.

You cant throw insults like 'spineless' around at an alliance that tried, no matter how missguided you think the actions were. Infact if anyone is spineless its the people putting ToF down simply to deflect how badly the alliances they are affliated with ****ed up because of their overblown egos
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 6 Oct 2007, 01:08   #118
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Could've slept and lost less.
Unread 6 Oct 2007, 08:20   #119
Sjimmy
dutch tard

Sjimmy is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont recall us using anyone as "scape goat" recently ow and were also not the ones calling ToF spineless, we've had(have) our own problems this round so we are not really in a postition to judge another ally.
Unread 6 Oct 2007, 12:42   #120
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audacious
But Mammmyyyyyyyyyy we couldn't outgun this big boy when we had 3-1 fleet advantage, can we go ask someone else to help us.

Get a grip Kila, the ineptitude of the anti eXi block is what caused this to happen, take responsibility of the actions then people may respect what you say
Take responsibility for whose actions? certainly not mine, I haven't played this round and am commenting on how shit it is to refuse to join the anti eXi block because you fear being hit when you know that if you don't join eXi will steam roll the block and win anyway

Yes, Ministry/Destiny/Vgn couldn't outgun eXi so they asked other alliances to help, you were too shit to help because you feared for the loss of your precious roids. Did you hope that they would take out eXi and let you win? did you hope that the war would drag on long enough for you guys to be too far ahead? I mean it doesn't look like you were playing for 2nd place as you tried to hit eXi when you got the precious #2 that many alliances hold so dear.
Unread 6 Oct 2007, 13:03   #121
Forest

Kila you are way off.

ToF (among others) DID agree to hit Exilition at the same time with Ministry/Destiny/vgn but were kicked from that group along with others.
Unread 6 Oct 2007, 13:49   #122
wakey
Hamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjimmy
i dont recall us using anyone as "scape goat" recently ow and were also not the ones calling ToF spineless, we've had(have) our own problems this round so we are not really in a postition to judge another ally.
You arent exactly making sure people know the truth though are you. You choosing to ignore the fact that pretty much every alliance in the top 10 AGREED to help you take on exi only to have those 3 alliances throw it all in their faces.

ToF agreed to help you, you choose to decide after the first night you didnt want that help and as your failing to make sure those claiming otherwise are set straight your simply sitting back and letting the community make ToF a scapegoat so are yourselves making ToF the scapegoat for your ego's handing exi the win
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 6 Oct 2007, 16:04   #123
Sjimmy
dutch tard

Sjimmy is an unknown quantity at this point

most people in vgn dont even read these forums, and do you ever see a vgn member//officer//hc post on these forums ?

that ego youre talking about isnt hc anymore why ? none of youre damn business

i say it again VGN has//have far bigger problems atm then being concerned about what the rest of the uni thinks//feels about said allies. I dont blame tof for anything atm. I also dont blame exi for a sucky round either its more a sum of different factors that ruined it for us and those problems are far more complicated then just blaming 1 or 2 alliances for it, would be way to easy if you ask me.

i do blame myself for alot of things this round but well cant win them all

and wakey most egos in vgn were A) kicked B) left us C) demoted D) a combo of some of these, and the rest simply didnt care what people said on the forums as they dont really read them :P

cheers
Unread 6 Oct 2007, 20:03   #124
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

You see, this thread was not started with the purpose of blaming tof for the failure to take exilition down. It was started to laugh our arses off at tof for the timing they chose to fight ex.
Unread 7 Oct 2007, 17:31   #125
Audacious

Quote:
Take responsibility for whose actions? certainly not mine, I haven't played this round and am commenting on how shit it is to refuse to join the anti eXi block because you fear being hit when you know that if you don't join eXi will steam roll the block and win anyway

Yes, Ministry/Destiny/Vgn couldn't outgun eXi so they asked other alliances to help, you were too shit to help because you feared for the loss of your precious roids. Did you hope that they would take out eXi and let you win? did you hope that the war would drag on long enough for you guys to be too far ahead? I mean it doesn't look like you were playing for 2nd place as you tried to hit eXi when you got the precious #2 that many alliances hold so dear.
Think you will find that I am not HC of ToF anymore, in fact it you read my previous posts I havent exactly been active this round. It just amazes me that the Anti eXi block have come on here and tried to lay the blame for not being able to take out eXi on someone else, if this, if that, if the other.

if the anti eXi alliances were to come on here and say that we tried but it wasnt enough then I would respect those alliances an awful lot more than trying to blame it on an alliance that hadn't joined in. Its like blaming the English when Scotland beat France in Paris at football, it doesnt add up. If that anti eXi block had beaten eXi would we have a Omfg ToF thanks for not getting involved, thanks for not hitting us, you were great, I think not.
Unread 7 Oct 2007, 18:13   #126
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
Destiny, Ministry and VGN decided that 'everyones' interest was secondary to their own personal glory.
I try to stay out of these "discussions" but really!!
I expect better than this from you, Wakey.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2007, 19:46   #127
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

was asked to remove the other thread about destiny wanting to set up a new group to hit exi, all i will say is Hypocrits!!!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote