User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 15:23   #1
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Question?

After leaving the house this morning I walked past the local school and saw a bloke in a hoodie suspiciously deling with a guy in a car. Turns out he was selling crack.

So I went home got a carving knife from the kitchen and went back down there. I pinned this guy to the wall and held the knife to his throat, should have seen his face it was a picture. I basically menacingly told him that I would not tolerate the sale of drugs on my local patch and that he was to f**k off!

His eyes were a bit glazed and he was very agitated and a bit shaken but after I'd delivered my warning he ran off shouting some obscenities as he went.

My question is, do you think he will try to come back and get me?
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote