User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Closed Thread
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 15:36   #1
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
WAFHH are here for r31

I am posting this on behalf of Foxman ( he cant find his forum pword! or so he claims, or that it just looks so much more elite having someone as cool as me making the post, I DONT KNOW! )

WAFHH will be playing r31 of planetarion.
We will be entering the round with around 25-30 players I d guess. All of whom which are well known good players. ( and a few idiots also I m sure, because we are both such nice guys and allow peons to follow along and be shit - round after round after round after round. )

Anyway, recruitment policy is: u need to know Foxman very well! or me and u need to be a good player. (yes, that means u cant join wolf! )

We plan to play value heavy, and our aim is to do some proper newbiebashing, and build value. If u dont know how to nubbash, we will teach u how to do this to perfection.

Our public channel is #ForWishWeDie

Best regards,
[WAFHH]Wish and [WAFHH]foxman

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 15:42   #2
Wolfeh
Sexeh!!!

Wolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the rough
Re: WAFHH are here for r31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
Anyway, recruitment policy is: u need to know Foxman very well! or me and u need to be a good player. (yes, that means u cant join wolf! )
I still try to apply!
Round 85 - Rank 2 - Ultores (XAN)

Hydra Omen Ultores Zero Tolerance
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 15:48   #3
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

gl WishmasterAndFoxmanHoldingHands
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 15:53   #4
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlaTa View Post
gl WishmasterAndFoxmanHoldingHands
AND TO THINK YOU ONCE USED TO BE A PROUD MEMBER OF #FORWISHWEDIE

( homm3 again soon, to try to stop the e-hate? I think its about time, soon )

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 16:01   #5
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Just what the game needs! An alliance focusing on bashing newbies!
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 16:15   #6
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
Just what the game needs! An alliance focusing on bashing newbies!
thanks, after playing a round where I forced 110 people only attacking asc for 10weeks, and never allowing newbiebashing, I feel its my job to give some incs to the nubs again! thats how they learn, YO!

( did u really think we will be hitting nubs kargool ? )

Quote:
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 16:28   #7
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
thanks, after playing a round where I forced 110 people only attacking asc for 10weeks, and never allowing newbiebashing, I feel its my job to give some incs to the nubs again! thats how they learn, YO!

( did u really think we will be hitting nubs kargool ? )
Irony, on teh intraweb, you cant go wrong!
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 17:27   #8
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

GL FOXMAN!

PS: yes i managed to use your buccs before EoR!
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 18:05   #9
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

you got a tactical "planetarion for dummies" guide i can use?

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 18:10   #10
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I for one think that any alliance or battlegroup run by either Foxman or Wishmaster is full of fail.

In this case -1 + -1 < -2 SO IT IS EVEN BIGGER FAIL

<3 e-hate.
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 19:20   #11
Fuzzy
White Van Man Champion, Squirrel Soccer Champion, Spider Jump Champion

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
I for one think that any alliance or battlegroup run by either Foxman or Wishmaster is full of fail.

In this case -1 + -1 < -2 SO IT IS EVEN BIGGER FAIL

<3 e-hate.
2 wrongs make a right!
#1 gal r29 - 1:10 ftw \o/
son of BENNEH, brother of bread| (former son of eksero )

"You cant say an alliance lost, when they finished 2nd" - Light, 2009
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 22:42   #12
Wishmaster
LDK

WishmasterAndFoxmanHoldingHands is ofc doomed to be a success!

and theam, shut it man! ;p

Quote:
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 23:54   #13
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

On behalf of FAHHH-allianz [FuzzyAndHellKickerHoldingHands] i'd like to declare war on WAFHH as of PT 72.

May the strongest friendship win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by #s3xytime
[00:01] <@HellKicker> get someone else to lick your ****ing wound
[00:01] <@Fuzzy> **** YOU
[00:01] * @Fuzzy ([email protected]) has left #s3xytime
Oh look you won already
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 23:56   #14
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellKicker View Post
On behalf of FAHHH-allianz [FuzzyAndHellKickerHoldingHands] i'd like to declare war on WAFHH as of PT 72.

May the strongest friendship win!

Oh look you won already
stop ruining me and foxmans dead serious recruitment thread

fuzzy is already in wafhh! dont steal him man!

Quote:
Unread 8 Apr 2009, 09:26   #15
csillag

csillag is on a distinguished road

lol. u guys serious about the meaning of WAFHH???:P

- retired -
Unread 8 Apr 2009, 09:50   #16
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by csillag View Post
lol. u guys serious about the meaning of WAFHH???:P
If there's anything wishmaster & foxman are serious about, it's holding hands!

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Unread 8 Apr 2009, 09:54   #17
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Whiner And Failure Holding Hands?
Unread 8 Apr 2009, 10:23   #18
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Man, isil did a funny.
Unread 8 Apr 2009, 11:06   #19
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Theres a first time for everything
Unread 8 Apr 2009, 11:10   #20
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
Whiner And Failure Holding Hands?
am I the whiner of the failure? I m fine with either, and both understandable!

that being said, theres been some time since I whined I didnt whine much last round when I failed. stop being mean isil!

Quote:
Unread 8 Apr 2009, 11:29   #21
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
that being said, theres been some time since I whined I didnt whine much last round when I failed. stop being mean isil!
You're whining right now

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Unread 8 Apr 2009, 11:40   #22
Wishmaster
LDK

lies.

Quote:
Unread 8 Apr 2009, 15:43   #23
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

This is like PA's first public display of gay alliance prevalence.. showing how a group of homo-sexuals can run riot and dominate the universe, without the crude talk of hetrosexual relations in private channels causing the usual boring, deceitful spam we see in every allys' chans these days.

Good luck guays.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
Unread 8 Apr 2009, 20:37   #24
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
This is like PA's first public display of gay alliance prevalence.. showing how a group of homo-sexuals can run riot and dominate the universe, without the crude talk of hetrosexual relations in private channels causing the usual boring, deceitful spam we see in every allys' chans these days.

Good luck guays.
You forgot #s3xytime
Unread 10 Apr 2009, 14:41   #25
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

lol@an ally focusing on nub-bashing - pretty cool idea guys! Id love to see a 25man ally take on the mighty 100man horde of fcrew <.< thou it could be doomed to failure when all your values get too big to hit their planets :<

Seems to be elviz's winning ethos, multiplied on alliance scale - should be interesting to see if it works! Will you guys be napping all the big people as well? xD

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
Unread 10 Apr 2009, 14:43   #26
[DW]Entropy
Ent|lunch

[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeyLove View Post
lol@an ally focusing on nub-bashing - pretty cool idea guys! Id love to see a 25man ally take on the mighty 100man horde of fcrew <.< thou it could be doomed to failure when all your values get too big to hit their planets :<

Seems to be elviz's winning ethos, multiplied on alliance scale - should be interesting to see if it works! Will you guys be napping all the big people as well? xD
You obviously know nothing, as if we have 100 members

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."

"Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile"
Unread 10 Apr 2009, 14:57   #27
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DW]Entropy View Post
You obviously know nothing, as if we have 100 members
I was sadly aware - but have faith! New people are coming thanks to 'fubras advertising investment' and theyre all coming to fcrew!

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
Unread 10 Apr 2009, 23:16   #28
Crantor
Nice to be Loved

Crantor has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Hey, you gotta love Wishmaster though..........

this man never gives up or quits.......hmmm......did I say that

4D
H-A
Denial
ODDR
ROCK - FOREVER
Unread 11 Apr 2009, 00:18   #29
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crantor View Post
Hey, you gotta love Wishmaster though..........

this man never gives up or quits.......hmmm......did I say that
who are you? Do you know me?

I accept to some extent to get the failure card thrown in my face for some time now. I tried to build an ally which planned to go heads up with asc, and make an interesting round. Alot of things didnt go according to plans, but atleast I tried. Ofc I could be as shit as 99% of others and just idle in an alliance and whine at others instead, or I could have stayed in asc, and last round would have been a ****ING joke.

And, this thing is foxmans pet, I m just a mere peon making the "recruitment" thread.

@lukeylove : yes thats the plan. Elviz will be our advisor on nap policies.

Quote:
Unread 11 Apr 2009, 11:43   #30
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crantor View Post
Wishmaster, you're the best..........................

clearly your not nothing good came from r5-7 except the downfall of pa and alot of retards(Hey Thevoid and elviz!)

And yes, this was my plan from the start, i informed Wishmaster around tick 800(sounds about right?) that i planned to leave omen and create something small on my own again, then later when Omen/wish desided not to play r31, Wishmaster politely asked me if he could join, and a couple of omen ppl came with him.

As it stands now, im the only person in our "command" with a few ppl in supporting roles, including Wishmaster.

now GTFO of my thread nabcake!
Unread 11 Apr 2009, 11:48   #31
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman View Post
clearly your not nothing good came from r5-7 except the downfall of pa and alot of retards(Hey Thevoid and elviz!)
void started playing planetarion round3. at the time his nick was Out_Dog !( owned! )

Quote:
Unread 11 Apr 2009, 11:55   #32
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman View Post
Elviz started r5 atleast, and Carnis/Lordn/skaut forced me to accept him into my r6 bg

and seeing how elviz is your hero/loverboy! im clearly your God!
hehe. I retired midround r6 man! my first retirment, and the longest! ( till r7 started ) And elviz, well hes a sami. I feel some kind of responcibility for making him win PA, seing how there is nothing else for him or tobbe to do, other than play pa. With a dialup modem, and no neighbours, pa is just so much more important for them than for the rest of us. And, all need some loverboys man, just like you love me, I love elviz. Thats life!

Quote:
Unread 11 Apr 2009, 12:54   #33
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Any further discussion of sexual prowess (of which being on an internet forum, we all have none) will result in instant bans.

Thanks.
Unread 11 Apr 2009, 12:56   #34
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No, sorry I read the whole thread again and it doesn't deserve to be on the internet.

Sorry guys.