User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 28 Jun 2008, 10:41   #1
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Theft

This morning, I am in Wales. Yesterday morning, I was not.

How did this happen? By the wonderful discovery of the locomotive. While it does take several hours and requires 15 men to operate,* nevertheless it is far more agreeable than ye olde horse** and carriage.

Yesterday afternoon, I bought a "ticket" and boarded the locomotive, or "train" as some prerfer to call this wonderful contraption.

I arrived in Cardiff in the evening without having my ticket "inspected". It then ocured to me that the ticket seemed to be more of a badge of honour than of having any practical value. It was very possible that I could have made the journey for no cost, if I were a scallywag.

Are these things done nowadays? Is this sort of "theft" acceptable? Would you condone it? What can you "steal" without breaking your personal moral code?

Please do not post your crimes here, I do not wish to hear about them nor do I think it would be particularly prudent to make such remarks.

*8 of which die, on average, every journey
**slaves
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote