User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 10 Oct 2007, 09:39   #1
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Round 23, the most boring round ever?

With eXi now 72 millions ahead of second place and not much going on in the universe I feel R23 sails up as one of the worst and least entertaining rounds ever. With 1600 planets (of whom barely 1200 is somewhat active) this is also the lowest count we've had ever.

Now, I'm sure some can say that the round was fun on an individual level, but I think that the game evolves around the alliances, and the alliances this round did an piss poor effort.

Im sure it doesnt help when there isnt any viable alternative to fight eXi or that only 3 alliances managed to fill their alliance up to 70 (lower alliance limits ahoy!).

Is this the best PA can get, is it impossible to improve it beyond this cheesy round where eXi is the only real alliance giving it an effort?