User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 11 Feb 2006, 09:38   #1
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future
The one man alliance!

The one man alliance XPhorzRus currently hold the #1 planet rank.

Has xp made it so that you can win with more or less no ships? Is this good or bad for pa?

What if a full blown hardcore alliance went for a strategy like this. Could they win?

Discuss!

Will he be able to go all the way?

I will accept bets at reasonably fair odds in pm on irc!

Last edited by Treveler; 11 Feb 2006 at 09:52.
Treveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2006, 10:07   #2
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold
Re: The one man alliance!

i doubt he can win but im also not fully sure.

the only ships he has are 21 levithians (by a scan yesterday) and somehow this would be a laugh if you finish #1 planet with like 400 ships or so (given that he has to build a few more later on).

in the "good old" times topplanets always had a shitload of ships and had to attack bigger planets to get decent roids for more grow, nowadays they only need 21 podships and "nub"-planets with a few roids and a bit value.

dont know if i like that - and im playing for xp myself :/
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2006, 10:43   #3
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

i think it's fantastic, the more dimensions a game has the more interesting it is.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2006, 10:49   #4
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

XP always plays a larger role earlier in the game. It's possible to keep up later in the game, but it requires a good race choice, luck etc. Cmd_Carl managed in in round14 and finished 13th or so I believe!

Later on, things get tougher. With 21 leviathan you can cap 189 roids a day assuming no anti BS ships whatsoever. At max XP, that's something like 230kish score growth per day. Someone with 8k roids grows by 480k score every day in value (assuming no mining bonuses at all, which is obviously not going to happen...). You're unlikely to consistently find such targets (that have no anti BS at all and get no def whatsoever), and you have to build your fleet to keep hitting these targets, meaning you hit larger targets who are more likely to have easy access to the miniscule amount of defence needed to cut your cap.

Until people get leet roidcounts though, XP always plays a much bigger role.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2006, 11:57   #5
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

Not possible
Last round in F-crew there was guy by the name Hertog Jan.
He was top10 for a long time, only because of mass XP.
At the end he wasnt able to gain much XP anymore because of the fact that there was very little def needed to cover him.
He finshed top100 though
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2006, 12:15   #6
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Rob used a similar tactic last round, which inspired me to try it this round, he spent most of the round t30 and ended 48th.

If you pick your targets well, its certainly possible.
Unread 11 Feb 2006, 12:28   #7
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
XP always plays a larger role earlier in the game. It's possible to keep up later in the game, but it requires a good race choice, luck etc. Cmd_Carl managed in in round14 and finished 13th or so I believe!
he had 7mil value and 16mil score, Spelly did much better last round:
9 15 2 1 Champion the Horde Xan 915 2150533 11157373 150114 Spelly eXilition
There's usually some xp whore at the top early in the round, but they drop ranks as the round progresses as it is hard to keep up.
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2006, 12:29   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General1
At the end he wasnt able to gain much XP anymore because of the fact that there was very little def needed to cover him.
I think that could be a problem mid-late round. The only way you can avoid this is by increasing the size of your fleet. At this point I'd presume some sort of fleet-catch might pop up with the obvious slim to zero chance of defence.
Unread 11 Feb 2006, 12:56   #9
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by General1
Not possible
Last round in F-crew there was guy by the name Hertog Jan.
He was top10 for a long time, only because of mass XP.
He finshed top100 though

It depends on the quality and expirience of the player...

And I actually think that this guy has a good chance..
Unread 11 Feb 2006, 13:15   #10
Ali
Subh HC

Ali is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the rough

he will die out mid to late round where he *might* finish t100
Unread 11 Feb 2006, 13:30   #11
Dingo
God

Dingo has a spectacular aura aboutDingo has a spectacular aura about

I will put you all out of your misery (or add to it)

If you look at the planet and ruler name, anyone from round 4 would remember it as mine.

I figured I would reuse it again.

I am accepting applicants if you meet the requirements.
Unread 11 Feb 2006, 13:32   #12
Ali
Subh HC

Ali is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the rough

hey Dingo .. knew it was you ... can i apply?
Unread 11 Feb 2006, 13:59   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingo
I am accepting applicants if you meet the requirements.
Those average score requirements might be a bit much
Unread 11 Feb 2006, 14:00   #14
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali
he will die out mid to late round where he *might* finish t100
as several already stated above the "might" is a relative high chance.

i ended myself ranked #59 (tho i had 2,4 mio value in the end).

there were several "xp-whores" in the top 100 of round 15 - which was maybe also a result of the very wary round.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2006, 14:11   #15
Dingo
God

And atm, NoS has the #1 planet, since pacrew were kind enough to rename my alliance as it does not affect anyone.
Unread 11 Feb 2006, 14:24   #16
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Those average score requirements might be a bit much
If the requirements are anything like r4, you should be able to overcome that with a bit of practice of your cybering skills.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2006, 14:32   #17
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeRob
If the requirements are anything like r4, you should be able to overcome that with a bit of practice of your cybering skills.
Just show some skin and you're in
Unread 11 Feb 2006, 15:17   #18
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
And atm, NoS has the #1 planet, since pacrew were kind enough to rename my alliance as it does not affect anyone.
And Nos finally gets a moment of glory. All kiss the pinky.
Unread 11 Feb 2006, 16:09   #19
Europatriot
zz-crew MMC

Europatriot has a spectacular aura aboutEuropatriot has a spectacular aura aboutEuropatriot has a spectacular aura about

can't believe you're not getting cov-opped more
Unread 11 Feb 2006, 16:09   #20
Dingo
God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
And Nos finally gets a moment of glory. All kiss the pinky.
I think NoS has had a bit more glory than that in it's day.

Also, I think it's my 'ring' you are supposed to kiss. You may refer to me as the godfather if you so wish.
Unread 11 Feb 2006, 16:18   #21
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

NoS had glory? News to me
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2006, 16:21   #22
Seed of Chaos
Pr0f3ss10na1 P30n

Seed of Chaos will become famous soon enoughSeed of Chaos will become famous soon enough

NoS ftw \o/

On a more serious note. Like people have mentioned before, xp wh0res always do well at the first, but soon value is needed for the more "heavy" roiding. A top 50 finish is definitely possible. But win? The chances are slim... but we'll see at the end of round

Good luck though!!!!! About time dingo's made it up there again
Unread 11 Feb 2006, 16:42   #23
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I doubt Dingo will be up there by the end of the round.
Unread 11 Feb 2006, 16:47   #24
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

Dingo gets what dingo wants:\

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2006, 16:52   #25
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

This was the NoS attacking strategy for R14 to keep value low and attack for XP. In fact Dingo told me that in R14 he did not consider loosing 50% of his fleet on a good attack a bad thing.

<@Dingo> until 2 days ago I could not even mine more than 200 roids as I never expected to keep more than that

I think in the normal round this strategy fails cause there is time to organize def and ultimately value wins out.

During a speed round this can work very nicely cause you can get a high score with little defense and keeping the value low means that few can attack you.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2006, 13:20   #26
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I hope Dingo does well - the one man alliance thing is great.

Good luck to you!
Unread 12 Feb 2006, 14:10   #27
Dingo
God

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
I doubt Dingo will be up there by the end of the round.

Me too tbh. I only log in twice a day now, and I can't see my enthusiasm increasing.
Unread 12 Feb 2006, 14:16   #28
Dingo
God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
This was the NoS attacking strategy for R14 to keep value low and attack for XP. In fact Dingo told me that in R14 he did not consider loosing 50% of his fleet on a good attack a bad thing.

<@Dingo> until 2 days ago I could not even mine more than 200 roids as I never expected to keep more than that
You are wrong regarding round 14 attack strategy. It was what I WANTED us to do as I could see any alliance that totally did it would certainly have fun, but is not an easy way to play for many. You do correctly quote me regarding fleet loss.

I never intended to play and was talked into it a few days before the round started. The XP strategy is perfect for those that are not playing seriously, but are simply in it for chuckles.

With some luck I won't forget to log in completely.
Unread 12 Feb 2006, 14:19   #29
Dingo
God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I hope Dingo does well - the one man alliance thing is great.

Good luck to you!
Thank you for that. Personally, I think it's a shame we have alliance scores IN-game at all as it puts too much focus on them, and ultimately blocking. If it were removed again, it would have people guessing and we could maybe go back to planets being the focus again and alliances just as a tool like they once were for the social aspect of the game where they truly belong.
Unread 12 Feb 2006, 14:51   #30
Seed of Chaos
Pr0f3ss10na1 P30n

Seed of Chaos will become famous soon enoughSeed of Chaos will become famous soon enough

I heard a rumour that it WAS a 2 man alliance, but the other guy go b00ted for falling below alliance average
Unread 12 Feb 2006, 16:00   #31
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

yeah, poor recruitment policy, recruiting newbs in the first place..!

dingo: you'd probably need private galaxies again though.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2006, 02:34   #32
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Quote:
You are wrong regarding round 14 attack strategy. It was what I WANTED us to do as I could see any alliance that totally did it would certainly have fun, but is not an easy way to play for many. You do correctly quote me regarding fleet loss.
Sorry, I was trying to be funny. I just remember that for the most part we (NoS) were concerned more with attacking and XP gains than holding onto value.

Hey if this is working for you and its fun why stop? If how you are playing upsets some others ignore them. There is no reason we should all have to fit in some cookie cutter mold.
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2006, 02:43   #33
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
There's usually some xp whore at the top early in the round, but they drop ranks as the round progresses as it is hard to keep up.

Sad thing is about ol' SmellGrinder is he barely played until the last 3 weeks. So yes it is most definitely possible as was shown by Spell.
Unread 13 Feb 2006, 10:58   #34
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

remmembers me of Gerbie who had the perfect strategy in paX but then got remvoed by admins

/me still wubs him

xp is bad or at least shlould be called honour or something
xp means fleetcaht ppl fake ships or anytrhing else but not jsut hit a bit bigger ships with 15 other ppl that are up for xp too

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 00:30   #35
MaVeRiXX
PornStar

MaVeRiXX is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
Yes Carl was high in value and had nuff ships, u must have him confused with someone else Gatesky

Soaring where Angels fear to Fly
MaVeRiXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 01:40   #36
Ali
Subh HC

Whatever happened to Gerbie
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 02:43   #37
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali
Whatever happened to Gerbie
he retired.

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=186427

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 02:58   #38
Ali
Subh HC

Unread 14 Feb 2006, 12:09   #39
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

I think this strategy is more likely to work well in a free round becuase there are likely to me more available targets that won't get defence. So this was the correct round to try this tactic out.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 23:54   #40
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I think that could be a problem mid-late round. The only way you can avoid this is by increasing the size of your fleet. At this point I'd presume some sort of fleet-catch might pop up with the obvious slim to zero chance of defence.
Well.. couldn't u put all your resources in the gal fund? Since the guys doing this is small in value they could remain as small or as big as they saw necessary.. Get it donated back.. all u need is gal control
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2006, 01:23   #41
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storebo
Well.. couldn't u put all your resources in the gal fund? Since the guys doing this is small in value they could remain as small or as big as they saw necessary.. Get it donated back.. all u need is gal control
The point is that soon enough their fleets won't be big enough even if all those resources weren't given back.
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 13:12   #42
Dingo
God

Ahh well..... Father's birthday, then wife's birthday, then realised nothing had changed in the game and got bored.
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 13:26   #43
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

/me reminds Dingo to start attacking again.