User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 9 Jul 2005, 20:53   #1
Avenged
Available

Avenged is just really niceAvenged is just really niceAvenged is just really niceAvenged is just really nice
HC Hand-over

I would like to start off and say that APA is the best alliance I have ever been in, the people are friendly, supportive, knowledgeable of the game and generally a good laugh! It is therefore with a heavy heart that I have to announce my resignation from the HC position within the alliance.

Yesterday I was diagnosed with having Malignant Melanoma, which is a rare form of skin cancer, as it stands I may have caught it early enough for there not to be too many implications on my future health and well being. But understandably it has come as a huge shock and is having huge implications in my personal life. Therfore I feel it my duty, to the alliance and the game as a whole, to allow someone who can put the time and effort into the alliance to lead the monkeys to the throne room.

I will be around from time to time to lend a helping hand, but with so much talent within the alliance we can achieve our aims!

The decision has been made that Notsure (Current APA Exec) will take my position within the ranks. She has a mean streak so be careful

And don’t worry, I will be back with vengeance!

Avenged – [APA] exHC
Avenged is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2005, 21:25   #2
xontas

xontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the rough
Re: HC Hand-over

erm..........
thats harsh news to get

hope you get well soon and that you stay in good health after that

(stuff like that give me the chills)
xontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2005, 21:34   #3
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold

Wow sorry to hear that avenged, being kicked from #[apa] wont be the same. all the best m8 and good luck with treatment etc. Uve always provided me with a laugh and some banter and im sure ull be back to kick me soon
<Rocko> so reincarnation is like getting ABSOLUTLEY wankered when u die

[F-Crew] - You known when youve been [FC]ucked
The_Mad_Keg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2005, 21:35   #4
Spurs
[APA]

Spurs is an unknown quantity at this point

best of luck avenged
Unread 9 Jul 2005, 21:45   #5
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Wow, best of luck and wish for the least painful and stressful recovery possible.

-Nitin
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2005, 23:12   #6
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

I hope they sort you out soon dude.

<3
Unread 10 Jul 2005, 00:22   #7
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough

wow bad news sorry to hear it, but best off luck with treatment, sounds like you should be ok

best wishes to you and APA in your absence
r11 NoS (16:9:10)
r12 VsN (22:2:1)
r13 VsN BC (10:10:10) - R.I.P.
r14 xVx Head BC (2:8:3)
barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2005, 00:28   #8
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Eek. I hereby demand you get better. Now. There's no exception to this rule.

{gl ... Dancing banana squadron supports you too. }

--Squidly
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2005, 00:42   #9
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

best of luck in your recovery.

I think i speak for all of AD when i say you are all in our thoughts and prayers.
Unread 10 Jul 2005, 01:05   #10
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
Wow, best of luck and wish for the least painful and stressful recovery possible.
^^^what Nitin said.

Good luck, may you recover and live a long and healthy life!
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2005, 01:58   #11
evilTone

evilTone can only hope to improve

good luck ave
cya soon dude
evilTone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2005, 01:58   #12
Bodders

Bodders has a spectacular aura aboutBodders has a spectacular aura aboutBodders has a spectacular aura about

Avenged all the best to you mate and get well soon!!!

In the mean time Keg ur mine!
Unread 10 Jul 2005, 03:38   #13
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

Come back soon, I'll need/want some competition XP whoring!
Unread 10 Jul 2005, 09:07   #14
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Quote: Live long and prosper

GL with it and get well
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2005, 14:40   #15
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

all the best ave...i wish u a speedy recovery

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2005, 15:01   #16
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

get well, and good luck

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2005, 19:48   #17
Rocko

Rocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of light

hurry up and re-take control,.. need some decent HC's in APA to spar with

get well soon
Unread 10 Jul 2005, 23:21   #18
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

fingers crossed

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2005, 23:41   #19
Marka
xVx

Marka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really nice

bad news indeed - best of luck - get well soon
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 09:37   #20
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenged
I would like to start off and say that APA is the best alliance I have ever been in, the people are friendly, supportive, knowledgeable of the game and generally a good laugh! It is therefore with a heavy heart that I have to announce my resignation from the HC position within the alliance.

Yesterday I was diagnosed with having Malignant Melanoma, which is a rare form of skin cancer, as it stands I may have caught it early enough for there not to be too many implications on my future health and well being. But understandably it has come as a huge shock and is having huge implications in my personal life. Therfore I feel it my duty, to the alliance and the game as a whole, to allow someone who can put the time and effort into the alliance to lead the monkeys to the throne room.

I will be around from time to time to lend a helping hand, but with so much talent within the alliance we can achieve our aims!

The decision has been made that Notsure (Current APA Exec) will take my position within the ranks. She has a mean streak so be careful

And don’t worry, I will be back with vengeance!

Avenged – [APA] exHC
In a situation like this, a game means so lilttle compared with real life issues ...

Get well soon (I'm sure you will) and who knows, one day you'll return

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 17:05   #21
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
get well, and good luck
ditto
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 20:44   #22
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

too bad news the best wishes

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 22:02   #23
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point

Very sorry to hear but I hope you have a speedy recovery.
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Axis_WLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 09:34   #24
Supersander
'cause sex isn't enough

Supersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura about

Get well soon man!
Supersander is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 17:11   #25
Ali
Subh HC

Ali is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the rough

Took me awhile to actually read this post after talking to you on IRC but my thoughts are definitely with you. Hoping you get well soon so I can take you down on the battlefield soon
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 00:47   #26
Flyer
mmm R01D5

Flyer is an unknown quantity at this point

Hope you get well soon Avenged
Flyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 17:51   #27
Hammerman
Alcoholic

Hammerman has a spectacular aura aboutHammerman has a spectacular aura about

Sorry to hear this, Avenged. Good luck with your recovery.
R2 - 30:8:13 - AoB, WaCjr
R3 - 15:13:9 - Elysium
R4 - xx:xx:xx - Nosferatu
R13 - 9:5:18 - [APA]
R14 - xx:xx:xx
Hammerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 14:56   #28
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Cancer is a terrible thing and i wish you all the best in your recovery. Good luck
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 13:22   #29
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Given that he repped me/others, is it safe to assume he's doing remarably better now or has anyone heared from him lately?

I sure hope he's recovering, cancer is indeed a terrible desease.

FA Gaming community

Unread 5 Sep 2005, 13:40   #30
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I can comfirm that Avenged was being happily drunk in the internal channel of TGV last night. So he should be recovered to full, for whatever that is for him. If you want logs, pm me
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 13:51   #31
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
I can comfirm that Avenged was being happily drunk in the internal channel of TGV last night. So he should be recovered to full, for whatever that is for him. If you want logs, pm me
I figured so much, nonetheless very good news I'd say.

FA Gaming community

Unread 5 Sep 2005, 17:58   #32
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Never saw this post in the first place, but I hope you've gotten better
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 21:56   #33
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

I see what you mean about him repping people.

Good to see you back, Avenged!
Unread 6 Sep 2005, 00:33   #34
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Sad to hear.. hope u get fixed up =)
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2005, 22:19   #35
RiXX
pr0nman

RiXX can only hope to improve

Yeah man, feel better

r7 - noob | r12 - VsN | r13 - VsN | r14 - NewDawn | r15 - InSomnia | r16 - SiN | r17 - InSomnia
RiXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2006, 15:14   #36
Avenged
Available

Avenged is just really niceAvenged is just really niceAvenged is just really niceAvenged is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffee-
Come back soon, I'll need/want some competition XP whoring!

well second place at xp wasnt good enough in r12, so im giving it another shot...

Im officialy back, near as damm it healed (apart from the killer hang over) and ready to regain power and abuse it.

I have been in irc for 3 days and already found myself an alliance.. TGV as taken me in :s

But now Subh has also taken a fancy... I feel so wanted

YOUR ROIDS ARE MINE!!!

Last edited by Avenged; 10 Oct 2006 at 20:04.
Unread 3 Oct 2006, 15:16   #37
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts

get well soon mate, who the hells apa though?
Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2006, 15:22   #38
Avenged
Available

hehe was an old alliance ages ago...

reformed as tgv
Unread 3 Oct 2006, 15:33   #39
cisco
B0B's m8

cisco will become famous soon enoughcisco will become famous soon enough

Welcome back m8, hope you are all fully recovered and ready to kick some ass
Unread 3 Oct 2006, 15:39   #40
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold

Sorry to hear that, fingers crossed that you get better soon.

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2006, 16:14   #41
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef!
Sorry to hear that, fingers crossed that you get better soon.
think you need to read a couple of posts up
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2006, 17:10   #42
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was going to make a post asking how having cancer stopped you playing PA.

If anything it's given me more time to put into the game (I've got aggressive lymphoma).

I don't know what kind of treatments are used for skin cancer - I'd imagine intensive chemotherapy though as it's not like there's only one or two tumours. Which is similar to lymphoma. The chemotherapy sucks to be sure. I'm still undergoing my treatment which is an ass but we can recover together <3
Unread 3 Oct 2006, 17:31   #43
Timeline
Dreamer in Pit of Hell

Timeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really nice

welcome back

random n00b - r3 & 4
MoE - round 12
Rock - round 13, 14, 15, 16
Pragmatik - round 16
ToF - round 16
Subh - round 17
Pa Team - rounds 16, 17, 18, 19
awol ever since
Timeline is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2006, 18:43   #44
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

i blame tomkat.

hope you get well soon*

*not you TK
Unread 4 Oct 2006, 05:37   #45
Sleepless
Estharian

Sleepless is an unknown quantity at this point

Get well soon!

-=Estharian Since R4=-
Sleepless is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2006, 06:50   #46
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenged
well second place at xp wasnt good enough in r12, so im giving it another shot...

Im officialy back, near as damm it healed (apart from the killer hang over) and ready to regain power and abuse it.

I have been in irc for 3 days and already found myself sitting near the top of the TGV ranks :s

YOUR ROIDS ARE MINE!!!
Welcome back smelly belly

-Predator.
Unread 4 Oct 2006, 15:50   #47
MaVeRiXX
PornStar

MaVeRiXX is infamous around these parts

Goodluck M8, hope you get well soon!

Have faith that you will win your greatest fight and battle!

Dont forget to hump in once in a while, to give us a brep of your health. The rest is just minor details...

Blessings on your Journey my friend

Mave

Soaring where Angels fear to Fly
MaVeRiXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2006, 19:20   #48
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

good to hear your better now thou i think its crap that ppl thow in rl stuff in a shitty online game <- just a general comment
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2006, 19:44   #49
Error

Error is just really niceError is just really niceError is just really niceError is just really niceError is just really nice

Get well TK, grats for avenged getting better

Ill say a prayer for you both good luck guys

One thing Non net geeks will never realise is we do actually care and were not all 100% harsh except for Robban Joking

Seriously Get well good luck

Proud to have been ND
Error is offline   Reply With Quote