User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 29 Mar 2008, 21:14   #1
solenziz

solenziz is an unknown quantity at this point
New Rank

Most errors in log-in math questions. How about that?
solenziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2008, 21:15   #2
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Rank

I'd easily win that one

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2008, 22:25   #3
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

i've actually failed a lot this round myself.. sometimes i swear pa math is wrong!
Unread 29 Mar 2008, 22:37   #4
solenziz

solenziz is an unknown quantity at this point

oh god..mate your not alone! they are wrong sometimes!!
solenziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2008, 00:33   #5
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

You're all just too stupid to get them right. Retards!
DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2008, 01:38   #6
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by solenziz
oh god..mate your not alone! they are wrong sometimes!!
u can't make it less userfriendly that it is right now... automaticly log out and then ask most ridiculous questions ever on login....

seriously I dont mind if someone wana ruin their own fun and play the game with bots... how ever they shouldnt interefere my game.
Unread 30 Mar 2008, 02:43   #7
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

Automatically log out is there for example because of bots.. aka for a very good reason. But yeah.. seriously when I tried pa after a long time.. I typed the damn the math equation and wondered why the **** doesn't it let me in.. until I remembered you need to calc. That's how long time it was between pa logins.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2008, 02:52   #8
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

i'm just glad its math now that i can sometimes get right, instead of those country questions that i only knew the answer to a few of!
Unread 30 Mar 2008, 04:28   #9
JDD
aka Duncan

JDD is an unknown quantity at this point

Well you could use this cool feature i know my computer has, others might have it too. A little program called "CALCULATOR". Seriously people if you keep getting questions wrong us it
[h3lls angels] round 20
[NewDawn] round 25,26,27,29
[Conspiracy] round 40
[NewDawn] round 70 - 73
[DLR] Round 30,31,33 - 39,41 - 46,49,50,74,75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
He's a hick. In charge of an alliance. It's like giving the Dukes of Hazzard a tank division to control.
JDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2008, 07:10   #10
Kenny

My most common mistake is typing the answer in on my numpad and hitting enter, only to discover numlock isn't on
Unread 30 Mar 2008, 23:08   #11
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDD
Well you could use this cool feature i know my computer has, others might have it too. A little program called "CALCULATOR". Seriously people if you keep getting questions wrong us it
I dont like that every time I try to enter teh game I have to complete some god damn school missions... expesially when it logs me out every damn 2nd hour...

and as I said above... if someone want to use a bot... feel free to, I wonder how much u gona enjoy your game that way...
Unread 30 Mar 2008, 23:25   #12
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

we definitely need killmark back