User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 20 Mar 2008, 13:07   #201
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of
Re: Round 26 Predictions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny
Lol and lol.

Denial shouldn't be top 3 imo, due to lack of members.

It's ironic though - I'd almost certainly say that anyway. As are xvx, NewDawn, Jenova, VGN etc.

I wonder who's gonna have the balls to actually come out and say they have 75 members? Because I'm sure at least two alliances do.

I wish we were one of them to be honest, it may give us a fighting chance.

Lack of members eh?

Which reminds me. Tell me. How many members have you poached from alliances Kenny? Even heard you stooped to a whole new level poaching HC from alliances also. (btw dont bull shit me we have had 3 people tell me from your own alliance whos in there) Poaching is all part of the game but i dont respect people who lie.

I think people should stop listening to HCs claiming they wont be top contenders. Top contenders next round will ne again ND, Denial, xvx for members. (dont give a shit what you say kenny you have more then the likes of Jenova) Besides only 60 now count to the score. So thats maybe why you have been predicted so high.

But i stand by what i say ND will win the round again i feel. If we had had say 2 alliances come into the game then there would of been enough numbers around to take them on. Currently we have ToF, Denial, Jenova, Redemption, etc the list continues. And i think people seriously need to get it out of their head Jenova is a threat. Becuase of the poaching Jenova's activity has dropped ill be honest with you. Ive also of course quit. And i feel forry for them. But i do still wish them luck.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2008, 13:52   #202
bullbars
Bullbars

bullbars is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
1. Asc
2. ND
3. Jenova
4. CT
5. Urwins
6. Rock
7. xVx
8. Orbit
9. TGV
10. F-Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]Kar
Where have all the predictions gone??

1. CT
2. ND
3. Asc
4. Jenova
5. ROCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate

EDIT: I'm going to make a t10 prediction of Asc, Jen, CT, ND, xVx, VGN, ToF, Rock, Nox, Hidden Agenda.
that looks like a half decent finninsh for rock this round
__(@)(@)_________(@)(@)__(@)___ Keep On Truckin' !!
bullbars is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2008, 17:24   #203
Kenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz
Lack of members eh?

Which reminds me. Tell me. How many members have you poached from alliances Kenny? Even heard you stooped to a whole new level poaching HC from alliances also. (btw dont bull shit me we have had 3 people tell me from your own alliance whos in there) Poaching is all part of the game but i dont respect people who lie.
Spot the difference:

1) HC doesn't want to play in Jenova, leaves, finds new alliance
2) HC is poached from Jenova

Believe what you want - but there's NO harm in recruiting somebody who doesn't have an alliance. And about our 'members' - we're bringing in 21 people that have never played this game before. We're training up at least 6 NEW officers who've never officered in PA before. We aren't simply poaching from existing alliances, we're ADDING to the game. The likes of InSomnia, Urwins, TGV and Rock (for example) aren't playing this round. So with 21 BRAND NEW PLAYERS and 4 alliances taking the round off - why in God's name would we need to poach from existing alliances?

You've quit, Willzzz, stop pretending you still know what's going on.

Quote:
I think people should stop listening to HCs claiming they wont be top contenders. Top contenders next round will ne again ND, Denial, xvx for members. (dont give a shit what you say kenny you have more then the likes of Jenova) Besides only 60 now count to the score. So thats maybe why you have been predicted so high.
Everyone's always going to say "we don't have the members" or "we aren't playing seriously" or "we shouldn't really be considered a threat". In fact, that was the point I made in my last post - that people SHOULD stop listening to HCs about their respective alliance's chances of winning. Here's a bit of honesty for you: The new "top 60" alliance rule is a GOOD thing for us, and will take the pressure off of having to try and recruit for the win. But with around a third of our memberbase having not played a PA before (or since before PAX), it'll still take us time to adjust.

Quote:
But i stand by what i say ND will win the round again i feel. If we had had say 2 alliances come into the game then there would of been enough numbers around to take them on. Currently we have ToF, Denial, Jenova, Redemption, etc the list continues. And i think people seriously need to get it out of their head Jenova is a threat. Becuase of the poaching Jenova's activity has dropped ill be honest with you. Ive also of course quit. And i feel forry for them. But i do still wish them luck.
For a while I thought Jenova stood a good chance of winning, but I'm inclined to agree that ND are still main contenders. I want us to finish top 5, and with a bit of luck I'm sure we can pull this off. But with only the top 60 people counting towards alliance score - this is good news for the people like us, NoX, Jenova, Redemption, Orbit and so forth. It will DEFINATELY even the round out.

Either way Willzzz, as much as I love that you care about us enough to hate us, but how much abuse can you give an alliance who's bringing 21 fresh faces to the game and training up a bunch of new officers? Aren't they PA's two biggest problems atm? Lack of players; lack of officers? I'm not saying we're Saints, but just don't cast us out as Sinners either please.
Unread 20 Mar 2008, 17:31   #204
Jezz84
DDK

Jezz84 is an unknown quantity at this point

denial are the new nox?

DDK - Death Defying Killaz
JoV - Joy of Villainy
FAnG - Furious Angels Next Generation
Eclipse - Eclipse
CT- Conspiracy Theory
VS - Volkstaat
Urwins - Urwins
NoX - NoX

Jezz84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2008, 17:38   #205
theking

theking has a spectacular aura abouttheking has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

I'm not saying we're Saints, but just don't cast us out as Sinners either please.
U arent Saints for sure.
theking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2008, 17:41   #206
Kenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezz84
denial are the new nox?
I thought NoX were the "new" NoX?
Unread 20 Mar 2008, 17:43   #207
Jezz84
DDK

i thought denial were the ... no wait im confused again

JoV - Joy of Villainy
Eclipse - Eclipse
CT- Conspiracy Theory
VS - Volkstaat
Urwins - Urwins
NoX - NoX

Unread 20 Mar 2008, 17:46   #208
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

NoX is the new Angels is the last I heard.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2008, 20:43   #209
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

will there be a #nox-tv?
Unread 20 Mar 2008, 21:11   #210
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Spot the difference:

1) HC doesn't want to play in Jenova, leaves, finds new alliance
2) HC is poached from Jenova

Believe what you want - but there's NO harm in recruiting somebody who doesn't have an alliance. And about our 'members' - we're bringing in 21 people that have never played this game before. We're training up at least 6 NEW officers who've never officered in PA before. We aren't simply poaching from existing alliances, we're ADDING to the game. The likes of InSomnia, Urwins, TGV and Rock (for example) aren't playing this round. So with 21 BRAND NEW PLAYERS and 4 alliances taking the round off - why in God's name would we need to poach from existing alliances?
Your correct kenny there is no harm in poaching members. Infact i can openly admit i have poached loads of players in my time. When Jenova first came into PA i poached at least 20 players from different alliances. The point i am trying to make here mate is i admit it. When are you going to admit Reese had agreed to go to you guys before she had even told the Jenova team? And as i said dont give me that bull shit mate, i have logs her joining your channels and even your members admitting she was there literally 2 seconds after she had left the Jenova channels. Are you still going to try and bull shit? As i said i dont mind poaching, but this argument is about honour. Just admit you had managed to convince her to join you and leave Jenova. How hard is it? Becuase your making yourself look like an idiot lieing like this.

Quote:
You've quit, Willzzz, stop pretending you still know what's going on.

I actually seem to know enough. I also know you have been running around asking people trying to find who your leak is. Sorry to say this but there are several in your alliance my friend.

Quote:
Either way Willzzz, as much as I love that you care about us enough to hate us, but how much abuse can you give an alliance who's bringing 21 fresh faces to the game and training up a bunch of new officers? Aren't they PA's two biggest problems atm? Lack of players; lack of officers? I'm not saying we're Saints, but just don't cast us out as Sinners either please.

I have nothing against your alliance kenny. Infact i wish your alliance luck and of course it is fantastic to see so many new players been brought into the game by yourself and adding to the population of PA. And as i said before im sure youll do fantasicaly well. The problem (as i have said over and over) isnt about your alliance, its the fact your still denying you convinced a HC of Jenova to leave there and join your alliance. And instead try to claim she left of her own free will, and then, and only then, did you approach her. Dont insult our inteligence when i can clearly prove that wasnt the case kenny.

Anyway. This isnt for this thread. I have said my bit. I just hope you (as a leader of an alliance) is more trustworthy and open to your alliance then you are to the people outside of it. 'Trust' is a major factor in an alliance kenny, and for your allies to also trust you.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Unread 20 Mar 2008, 21:42   #211
Jezz84
DDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
will there be a #nox-tv?
i hope so ! I didnt know we were even worthy of being spied on, jenova thought differently it seems. Maybe they know something we dont? Willzz?

JoV - Joy of Villainy
Eclipse - Eclipse
CT- Conspiracy Theory
VS - Volkstaat
Urwins - Urwins
NoX - NoX

Unread 20 Mar 2008, 21:47   #212
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezz84
i hope so ! I didnt know we were even worthy of being spied on, jenova thought differently it seems. Maybe they know something we dont? Willzz?
tbh i dont put people to spy on anyone. I just have close friends which end up joining alliances and tell me things. Although i know off a lot of people in your alliance Jezz i havent tried to ask them for info from you guys. Plus of course i am no longer a member of Jenova as i left them a few days ago (refference to the jenova recuitment thread post that i made)

p3nguin Founder
Unread 20 Mar 2008, 22:20   #213
Kenny

Quote:
Your correct kenny there is no harm in poaching members. Infact i can openly admit i have poached loads of players in my time. When Jenova first came into PA i poached at least 20 players from different alliances. The point i am trying to make here mate is i admit it. When are you going to admit Reese had agreed to go to you guys before she had even told the Jenova team? And as i said dont give me that bull shit mate, i have logs her joining your channels and even your members admitting she was there literally 2 seconds after she had left the Jenova channels. Are you still going to try and bull shit? As i said i dont mind poaching, but this argument is about honour. Just admit you had managed to convince her to join you and leave Jenova. How hard is it? Becuase your making yourself look like an idiot lieing like this.
As anyone in Denial will tell you - I haven't been around for about a week now. If there was indeed any 'poaching' - I was not part of it. It's got nothing to do with honesty - it's about arguing based on the information I have available to me. Which, atm, isn't as much as I'd like.

I'd hardly say asking CBA if he knows who the alleged leak is in my alliance constitutes 'running around', but ok. Kudos on successfully planting a spy in an alliance, you must be the first to have acheived this.

I'm all about the honesty willzzz; don't question that. You can call up my lack of previous PA HCing experience all you like, or make reference to times when I've nubed up in the game (I think everybody has at one point). But I don't like false accusations. If you DO have anything further to add, please do so in pm.
Unread 21 Mar 2008, 00:56   #214
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont know why the two alliances are getting their knickers in a twist about this one. It is the individual themself that is to blame. Reese knew what she was doing and probably drew out her stay as long as she could to get the dirt on Jenova. Ofc any alliance tries to poach, and Denial seems to be no different. They will though deserve all they get if Reese does the same to them - so lets just leave it at that.

The fact is is that she hasn't done devastating damage to Jenova. She hasn't got any Jenova coords. She might have some strategic plans and structural knowledge of the alliance, but things change during a round. What she knows and has passed on wont affect the outcome of the game. Someone who acts in that way is no real loss to an alliance in any case.
Gary is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2008, 02:18   #215
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

In this thread idiots argue over whether or not it's appropriate for them to argue about which alliance someone else plays Planetarion with. Personally speaking, if I see the word poaching once more I'm just going to call the Park Ranger in. Of course in an ideal world Kenny and Willzzz would just grow up and put their toys back in their respective prams. Oh what a glorious internet it would be.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2008, 02:58   #216
Metis

Metis is an unknown quantity at this point

1. ND will win. They have better: Organization, Tools, Moralle and War Tactics than anything else on PA. Nothing in PA can beat a community of members that doesn't whine, and just XP-ho's harder when they get roided.

2. Jenova will do just fine, just need less whinging on PA forums.

3. Who the heck is Denial?

4. NoX ... hmm ... at least elviz doesn't have a planet

5-10. No idea who will place down this far. I'm sure they will have lots of fun, tho.
Metis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2008, 03:33   #217
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

ND will once again win because of shitty xp

remove xp, and remove nd as top 5 contenders

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2008, 03:40   #218
Tazmaniandevil
Rion

Tazmaniandevil is an unknown quantity at this point

#1 ND/Jen
#2 ND/Jen
#3 Asc
#4 CT
#5 ToF

you all keep forgetting the return or us, and with our old players on form we will and can shake things up. watch ya backs

Tazmaniandevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2008, 06:23   #219
Mobster Lobster
tides of fire

Mobster Lobster is an unknown quantity at this point

I predict Wishmaster will change his nick to Mixmaster somewhere down along the line.

:crymeariver:
Mobster Lobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2008, 09:36   #220
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Just wondering - can anyone remember the last time an alliance pulled off a hattrick ? if ever ?
I cant.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2008, 09:55   #221
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith
Just wondering - can anyone remember the last time an alliance pulled off a hattrick ? if ever ?
I cant.
eXi & 1up both won atleast 3 rounds.
Though if ND would win 3 rounds in a row that would be a first I think.

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2008, 11:08   #222
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Instead of bickering on the forums, one should let the game speak for itself. Go to war ffs, god knows we need a interesting round after the dire round we had last.
Unread 21 Mar 2008, 12:57   #223
RuBBeR
speCTacular

RuBBeR has a spectacular aura aboutRuBBeR has a spectacular aura aboutRuBBeR has a spectacular aura about

last 2 rounds where more interesting then the round exi owned us all..
R30 BREAK

RuBBeR has a speCTacular aura about
RuBBeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2008, 13:11   #224
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuBBeR
last 2 rounds where more interesting then the round exi owned us all..
I disagree.
When eXi was around atleast there was an ally not afraid of all the others, an ally that dared to go to war and didn't quit before the other alliance was destroyed.
That's something the last rounds have missed...

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2008, 13:58   #225
Kenny

FTR, if we wanted any spies in Jenova we would not have removed a command level spy before the new jenova tools were hosted. We'd pull the spy after PT36 when said 'spy' did have all the coords.

Seeing as she left pre-tick through no pressure from Jenova's part, I'd say it was safe to assume she wasn't spying.

People are very quick to throw those kinda accusations. 'Tis a shame.
Unread 21 Mar 2008, 16:03   #226
MaVeRiXX
PornStar

MaVeRiXX is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis
1. ND will win. They have better: Organization, Tools, Moralle and War Tactics than anything else on PA. Nothing in PA can beat a community of members that doesn't whine, and just XP-ho's harder when they get roided.

2. Jenova will do just fine, just need less whinging on PA forums.

3. Who the heck is Denial?

4. NoX ... hmm ... at least elviz doesn't have a planet

5-10. No idea who will place down this far. I'm sure they will have lots of fun, tho.
Your sooo right bout that my friend...bout that last part

Soaring where Angels fear to Fly
MaVeRiXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2008, 16:31   #227
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaVeRiXX
Your sooo right bout that my friend...bout that last part
Eight weeks of solid galaxy raiding sounds like a blast yeah.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2008, 17:12   #228
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Well well look whos posting on these forums.. thought you were dead

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2008, 17:28   #229
MaVeRiXX
PornStar

MaVeRiXX is infamous around these parts

Quote:
I was refering to that 'we dont whine' part...you should try that once

It might make you look as sexy as us my friend

Soaring where Angels fear to Fly

Last edited by MaVeRiXX; 21 Mar 2008 at 20:19.
MaVeRiXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2008, 02:41   #230
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaVeRiXX
I was refering to that 'we dont whine' part...you should try that once

It might make you look as sexy as us my friend

What have I been whining about now?

And yeah Ass, I'm fine, I tend not to get stabbed while withdrawing cash too often.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2008, 02:57   #231
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Hello Keizari
Unread 22 Mar 2008, 09:00   #232
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
eXi & 1up both won atleast 3 rounds.
Though if ND would win 3 rounds in a row that would be a first I think.
well a hattrick is classed as 3 in a row, not 3 over various games.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2008, 10:27   #233
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
What have I been whining about now?

And yeah Ass, I'm fine, I tend not to get stabbed while withdrawing cash too often.
lol cheers for that

p3nguin Founder
Unread 22 Mar 2008, 11:25   #234
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
I disagree.
When eXi was around atleast there was an ally not afraid of all the others, an ally that dared to go to war and didn't quit before the other alliance was destroyed.
That's something the last rounds have missed...
I found it boring when one ally dominated everything, and had a lot more fun last round. Knowing that there were 5 allies in with a shot and not knowing who was going to win before the round started made it a lot more fun.

I'll admit that the modern wars are less severe than previous ones, but that's more to do with the limited number of high-activity players and skilled officers being dispersed.

How many non-eXi preferred the eX/1up rounds?
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2008, 11:43   #235
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Ive been on both sides(versus exi and in exi) and ive had fun both times. I dont have any big 'preference' on which rounds were good and which werent but generally most rounds with alot of changes to which ally leads in the ranking and every top ally having a few 20-30% roids lost nights tends to be decent rounds.
Unread 22 Mar 2008, 19:07   #236
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
I found it boring when one ally dominated everything, and had a lot more fun last round. Knowing that there were 5 allies in with a shot and not knowing who was going to win before the round started made it a lot more fun.
I don't know about you but I "knew" ND were going to win with about a month to go. To be honest five alliances weren't in with a shot. At best it was only ever four, you idiots just overrate ascendancy relentlessly, and I don't think anyone ever really believed xVx were going to win (certainly not xVx when they napped you with a week to go heh).

Quote:
How many non-eXi preferred the eX/1up rounds?
R15, r17 and r19 seemed cool. I enjoyed r23 but all the interesting things happened around or inside exilition. R18 looked boring from the outside.

As regards isil's point there weren't really the nights of big losses last round. ND had one +10% night of roid loss, CT had zero, urwins had zero, xVx had one, ascendancy had two. Hardly the stuff legends are made of.
Unread 22 Mar 2008, 19:51   #237
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
and I don't think anyone ever really believed xVx were going to win
certainly not after they pissed rock off did they have a chance of winning

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2008, 12:09   #238
Turtle

Turtle has a spectacular aura aboutTurtle has a spectacular aura aboutTurtle has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
The point i am trying to make here mate is i admit it. When are you going to admit Reese had agreed to go to you guys before she had even told the Jenova team? And as i said dont give me that bull shit mate, i have logs her joining your channels and even your members admitting she was there literally 2 seconds after she had left the Jenova channels.
I think your getting Reese actively looking for a decent alliance confused with Denial approaching her and asking her to join. Just cause she joined Denial straight away doesn't mean that Denial proached her.
Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2008, 12:12   #239
Turtle

Turtle has a spectacular aura aboutTurtle has a spectacular aura aboutTurtle has a spectacular aura about

Oh and ND could win again if they can find an ally like CT last round who will flak for them.
Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2008, 13:16   #240
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle
Oh and ND could win again if they can find an ally like CT last round who will flak for them.
And XP whore half as well.
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2008, 13:23   #241
isildurx

XP whoring is a perfectly viable tactic, and fine way to make sure your enemies get less score when they land on you. The point of planetarion these days is the find the right balance between value and xp.
Unread 23 Mar 2008, 13:28   #242
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx
XP whoring is a perfectly viable tactic, and fine way to make sure your enemies get less score when they land on you. The point of planetarion these days is the find the right balance between value and xp.
I agree 100%
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2008, 16:47   #243
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis
hahahahaha didnt know sucking was a new career in pa

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2008, 19:53   #244
Assassin
PA Ancient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle
I think your getting Reese actively looking for a decent alliance confused with Denial approaching her and asking her to join. Just cause she joined Denial straight away doesn't mean that Denial proached her.
Tbh there is no hard feelings with the alliance Denial or Reese personaly. She did work while within Jenova and i cant fault that. I think it was obvious she wasnt happy there and would of preffered to have been with Denial (as virtually all her close friends are there) But im afraid fact was, she had agreed to join Denial before she left Jenova. But that was her choice.

However, the only thing which did dissapoint me about Reese was the showing of logs to Denial HC which were discussed with confidence in the Jenova HC room thats anoyed me. And the Denial guys know what i feel about this and my feelings etc. But thats not their fault thats Reeses. I never knew Reese until this round, and she did tell me that when she joins an alliance she commits to this alliance. Therefore i am dissapointed to see she has left (which is fair enough thats her choice) however with a comment such as that i would of respected her more to leave all discussions/agreements she had while in Jenova to remain within Jenova not be told to the new alliance she has joined. Anyway. Gud luck to Denial and Reese in the round.

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Assassin; 23 Mar 2008 at 20:11.
Unread 23 Mar 2008, 20:25   #245
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Man, I'm somewhat disinclined to comment but the above post just seems to draw one out. What right does anyone have to expect or demand that someone plays any round with a previous alliance?

Get the **** over yourselves. People have their own reasons, it's not really anyone elses business. Maybe your alliance is just shit? In this case that certainly seems reasonable. There is no sense in having this pointless bitterness surround the fact that any player chooses to play Planetarion in a different way or with different people. I wish more people would do it and maybe some alliances wouldn't be such stale, static and pointless relics.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2008, 20:59   #246
Assassin
PA Ancient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
Man, I'm somewhat disinclined to comment but the above post just seems to draw one out. What right does anyone have to expect or demand that someone plays any round with a previous alliance?

Get the **** over yourselves. People have their own reasons, it's not really anyone elses business. Maybe your alliance is just shit? In this case that certainly seems reasonable. There is no sense in having this pointless bitterness surround the fact that any player chooses to play Planetarion in a different way or with different people. I wish more people would do it and maybe some alliances wouldn't be such stale, static and pointless relics.
Did you not read the above post at all? I have NO PROBLEM at all with which alliance Reese chooses to play in however i have a problem with her taking convosations which were said in one alliance to another. That so hard to understand? Obviously so. Its called Honour. Somthing this community seems to obviously lack these days and its a shame you didnt understand the concempt of this post.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 24 Mar 2008, 00:06   #247
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
ND will once again win because of shitty xp

remove xp, and remove nd as top 5 contenders
The most funny part is that your facts are ofcourse wrong!

Did you ever check who hadd the most value / xp last round or did you just guess because we crashed some fleets at your place ?
Unread 24 Mar 2008, 00:07   #248
isildurx

No disrespect, you somehow manage to accumulate good score, but noone suicide as much as ND tbfh. Think part of that reason might be that ND actually attacks the good players who know how to get def that looks fake though.

Last edited by isildurx; 24 Mar 2008 at 00:16.
isildurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2008, 00:29   #249
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

According to our arby and info we was one of the alliance's who crashed less last round.

Just because some of our crashes gets out, dosn't mean that we crash everyday.

And I am really starting to get annoyed with everyone just going around saying ND are crashing and xp whoring all over the place.
Either get your facts straith or stop claiming something you have no idea about at all.
Unread 24 Mar 2008, 00:45   #250
isildurx

As I have already said earlier on the page, xp whoring is a legitimate and excellent tactic. As for crashing Im afraid I dont have much first hand knowledge of this(unfortunately) but its a tendency(Im afraid I cannot provide substantial evidence atm) that more often than other NDs name tend to pop up alongside good combat reports. I cant remember for sure but I am fairly sure ND had some nice crashes on 3:5 last round as an example