User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 25 Jul 2004, 00:32   #1
JDD
aka Duncan

JDD is an unknown quantity at this point
Final Fantasy 11

I am trying to get a small comunity of PA players that also play FFXI(Final Fantasy 11). If you play FFXI i can be found idleing in #FFXI . Feel weclome to come buy and ask question and idle there.
[h3lls angels] round 20
[NewDawn] round 25,26,27,29
[Conspiracy] round 40
[NewDawn] round 70 - 73
[DLR] Round 30,31,33 - 39,41 - 46,49,50,74,75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
He's a hick. In charge of an alliance. It's like giving the Dukes of Hazzard a tank division to control.
JDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2004, 00:33   #2
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Final Fantasy 11

Feel welcome to die and do so soon
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2004, 00:36   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
Harsh , and unnecessarily long. A simple "FOAD" would have sufficed.

Bad Phang!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2004, 00:40   #4
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

sometimes you are so cool!

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2004, 00:50   #5
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
**** off Phang you cretin.

(see stupid unprovoked comments aren't cool are they? Don't be like Sunday. Please.)

edit : Good luck to the thread starter.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2004, 00:53   #6
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

If I could be bothered with another repetive MMORPG, I might.
Unread 25 Jul 2004, 02:40   #7
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
**** off Phang you cretin.

(see stupid unprovoked comments aren't cool are they? Don't be like Sunday. Please.)

edit : Good luck to the thread starter.
i don't 'do' friendly when its late. at best im 'not objectionable'.

finally got round to reading Catch-22 today btw. It's not often I come across a book that i _actually_ find hard to put down but this is definitely one of them. PS anyone who doesn't idolise Yossarian should probably be killed or something
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2004, 05:45   #8
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

If FFXI could prove it was more fun than tugging on the inside of my colon with rusty pliers then yes I'd subscribe.

Anyway I'm sure most of us don't qualify due to the fact that as bad at grammar and spelling as we may be in some cases here, we aren't that sub-human to type like yourself.

In otherwords, stay away from me you furry loving **** (cause that's all FFXI is furry ****ing love).

How about you subscribe yourself to a multiplayer on-line game that isn't overly abused by a society that outdoes each other by having the best macros play the game for them..... and then ask if anyone plays it.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2004, 09:52   #9
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

I gave up FF`s after IX, although I did try X but that was a few hours of playing about to see if it was worth my interest. Is XI worth testing or should i continue idling away from my console(s)?
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2004, 19:25   #10
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
I gave up FF`s after IX, although I did try X but that was a few hours of playing about to see if it was worth my interest. Is XI worth testing or should i continue idling away from my console(s)?
XI Final Fantasy content is pretty much in the name only.

FFXI is basically everquest gone furry. seriously.
Unread 25 Jul 2004, 19:29   #11
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
i don't 'do' friendly when its late. at best im 'not objectionable'.

finally got round to reading Catch-22 today btw. It's not often I come across a book that i _actually_ find hard to put down but this is definitely one of them. PS anyone who doesn't idolise Yossarian should probably be killed or something
Yossarian is a cocklord.

Editors Note : This may be a lie, but as im going to be killed anyway for not idolising Phang's favourite author (and besides , Ian Rankin pisses all over The Yoss Dross), i may as well deliver a full frontal personal attack
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2004, 20:13   #12
Sunday8pm
Banned

Do it kura.