User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 3 Jul 2004, 12:18   #101
§pa¢e¢ook¦e
Teh Legion. Urwinism

§pa¢e¢ook¦e can only hope to improve
Re: Taking a long overdue piss on 1up's propaganda bonfire

well im certain that there are DO's alive at all time so i dont know who hes been giving the defcalls but i refuse to beleive theres no1 to take the call as im always around at night so and see whats happening, it might not be mistu .....
besides that i was replying with the accusations and assumptions part that this thread wasnt crying just an response of hc towards the assumptions and accusations floating around on this board.
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 13:20   #102
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Never been hit by 1up?

Hmm that's bs, jerome` roided me (biatch).
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 13:22   #103
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by §pa¢e¢ook¦e
dude think you need to open your eyes and get a mind of your own. besides we werent the ones crying your alliance was, making assumptions and accusations. now stfu coz you sux0r even more with your nubeje remarks.

on a side note, i wonder who holds grudges here seeing all the personal insults in this thread pretty sad tbh.
Ummmm..... [pause] /Me takes a deep breath...... Ok dude you suck. And I was commenting on the complaining. If i must be straight forward, Yes I do think Mistu sucks. And if saying that sounds like you heard it before, then it probably means you suck, not that I need a brain of my own. Maybe you need a new set of ears, cause the set you have "Mistu you suck" rings in those. Throw them out.
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 13:26   #104
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
well im certain that there are DO's alive at all time so i dont know who hes been giving the defcalls but i refuse to beleive theres no1 to take the call as im always around at night so and see whats happening, it might not be mistu .....
besides that i was replying with the accusations and assumptions part that this thread wasnt crying just an response of hc towards the assumptions and accusations floating around on this board.
And this is a lie, only person woke in your channel is sn0w, and he is to busy trying to defend himself. Your alliance is inactive. I have seen your planets every night get landed on. In fact, since your existence your planets have been getting landed on. You guys suck at defense. And yes, 2 mistu in my gal get twatted nightly. The second I see them get uncovered incoing, after I know it was reported. I launch on a mistu coord, and WAHLAA!!! new roids. You guys stink.
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 14:23   #105
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

Hesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura about

its another lovely, but boring thread.

Genesis-2
Hesekiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 14:25   #106
Pure

Pure is an unknown quantity at this point

what else would you expect?
Pure is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 16:31   #107
§pa¢e¢ook¦e
Teh Legion. Urwinism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
And this is a lie, only person woke in your channel is sn0w, and he is to busy trying to defend himself. Your alliance is inactive. I have seen your planets every night get landed on. In fact, since your existence your planets have been getting landed on. You guys suck at defense. And yes, 2 mistu in my gal get twatted nightly. The second I see them get uncovered incoing, after I know it was reported. I launch on a mistu coord, and WAHLAA!!! new roids. You guys stink.
well same as i got free up1 roids for most of the time ... up1 must stink at def aswell so whats the difference ? so dont come with bullshit and tell me im lying i see what happens and sure sometimes planets get uncovered it happens in every alliance. but beleive in your own trolls man.

p.s i hope youre not the 1 doing defences at night if you are keep doing them i like you.
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 16:55   #108
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I miss the Fury Fork. Is this one the same guy?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 17:04   #109
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

Hesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure
what else would you expect?

heh, nfi.

Genesis-2
Hesekiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 17:40   #110
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesekiel
heh, nfi.
Nice defence work tonight. I know how harsh the job is so you deserve some praise from time to time.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 17:40   #111
Chika

Quote:
well same as i got free up1 roids for most of the time ... up1 must stink at def aswell so whats the difference ? so dont come with bullshit and tell me im lying i see what happens and sure sometimes planets get uncovered it happens in every alliance. but beleive in your own trolls man.

p.s i hope youre not the 1 doing defences at night if you are keep doing them i like you.
Hehe, pls. Damn near any call that gets reported, gets covered. Please don't make up B.S. And definitly when I am at the DC, I wouldn't let your small fleet through. When do you attack? During the day? Definitly not at night, cause you are sleep and inactive. Like now, you are active during the day, tonight, you will be sleep, and your incomings will go undefended. See, inacivity = You lose.
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 18:08   #112
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Quote:

If that is the case, how come our average roid count / total roid count pwns your sorry ass?

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 18:40   #113
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
The game mechanics and universe layout favour attackers over defenders. With five pod classes and no multi-class targeting, combined with a lack of luck in gal mates, any alliance can have members roided without having the right def online or even being informed of the incoming.
And thats ignoring the possibility that all the 1up planets you roided actually are 1up.
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 18:52   #114
waffle
Eclipse 4 Life

waffle is an unknown quantity at this point
OMG, what a shocker

1up broke the galaxy nap. And amazingly enough, Zh|l decided not to care. I guess the line where Sid said even though i would be kicked, I wouldn't get incomming. I WANT SOME PUNISHMENT!
<cheerios> just a heads up if you're drunk or summit
<[DC]waffle> fkin n00b
waffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 19:03   #115
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

LOL @ waffle
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 19:18   #116
waffle
Eclipse 4 Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
LOL @ waffle
cmon forest, i'm waiting. You better kill my fleet soon or I'm suiciding it off. Your top planet failed to kill my ships. :/.
<[DC]waffle> fkin n00b
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 19:24   #117
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Necro
Never been hit by 1up?

Hmm that's bs, jerome` roided me (biatch).
It was the smell that drew me, I swear!
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 19:25   #118
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: OMG, what a shocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffle
1up broke the galaxy nap. And amazingly enough, Zh|l decided not to care. I guess the line where Sid said even though i would be kicked, I wouldn't get incomming. I WANT SOME PUNISHMENT!
I told everyone in 1up that you weren't to be attacked unless you did something stupid. I did, hwoever, also tell them that i fully expected you to do something stupid the moment you got online.

You weren't attacked because you were kicked out - none of the other members who have been kicked out have been attacked by 1up.
You weren't kicked for being a childish twat - can't really blame you for something that's not your fault.
You definitely weren't attacked because you were a good target - you aren't.

You were attacked because you felt it would be amusing to spam a URL of coords of 1ups that you'd gathered. I suspect most alliances would agree that someone who collects a list of their members' coords then gives them out to the general public is a valid target.
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 19:43   #119
waffle
Eclipse 4 Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
You weren't attacked because you were kicked out - none of the other members who have been kicked out have been attacked by 1up.
I can't say anything on this, because I can't be certain you haven't attacked people that have been kicked.

Quote:
You weren't kicked for being a childish twat - can't really blame you for something that's not your fault.
I hope i didn't get attacked because I'm a childish twat, because I was not the only person beinga childish twat. To say so is just rubbish. I've tried talking to you and others about it, but you refuse to listen or care.

Quote:
You definitely weren't attacked because you were a good target - you aren't.
Yah, the 1up raids weren't too successfull. :/. That's why I had so little roids and a good fleet value because I had to stick to buying ships. :/.

Quote:
You were attacked because you felt it would be amusing to spam a URL of coords of 1ups that you'd gathered. I suspect most alliances would agree that someone who collects a list of their members' coords then gives them out to the general public is a valid target.
I released them because of the basis of my kick. You refused to talk to me about it, you just did your thing. I'm glad Tis and mazzelaar both thought to pm me, although mazz's pm didn't fare so well. Thanks to Tis for trying to help me, it was appreciated, but you know my feelings on this.
<[DC]waffle> fkin n00b
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 19:49   #120
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I hope i didn't get attacked because I'm a childish twat, because I was not the only person beinga childish twat.
Two wrongs don't make a right, duder.

Quote:
Yah, the 1up raids weren't too successfull. :/. That's why I had so little roids and a good fleet value because I had to stick to buying ships. :/.
If the raids are so rubbish, then why are 1up leading on roids...?

Quote:
I released them because of the basis of my kick. You refused to talk to me about it, you just did your thing.
I used to give you the benefit of the doubt when people said you were a muppet, and banned you from #mistu. I even used to unban you occasionally. But they were right - I should have listened to them. You're on the same level as FT & co, in my book.

Anyway, enough of the flames. AD is getting rather tiresome at the moment.
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 20:06   #121
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

please put the handbags away plzthx.
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 20:13   #122
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
I released them because of the basis of my kick. You refused to talk to me about it, you just did your thing.
Talking to you has proven in the past to be a total waste of time. Way back in havoc when you were on your anti-RJ crusade I spoke to you about it. I told you to get it out of your system in havoc - and not let personal grudges interfere once R11 had started. You agreed to do so - yet shortly after the round starts you're posting on here asfter his coords and spamming our channels about it. If you tell me one thing, then go and do something completely different I'm not going to waste my limited time any further on trying to be reasonable with you.

You seemed to like trying to stir up trouble with other members - and basically being a total pain. It's a shame - as you were also an active player who willingly offered defence etc. But ultimately, until you mature a bit you're going to continue going from alliance to alliance - and having to move on as you outstay your welcome.

Releasing the coords may well have been as a response to being kicked - but the fact that you'd bothered to collect them in the first place shows just what sort of person you are: and removed any lingering doubts some may have had over whether you should have been kicked or not. There's some character flaw in you which means you're unable to find closure on problems you have - and have to hang onto them no matter how self-destructive they are. Maybe it's just immaturity - maybe you need professional help. I don't much care which - as you're no longer my problem.

Last edited by A2; 4 Jul 2004 at 01:58. Reason: fixed broken quote tags
Synthetic_Sid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 20:21   #123
waffle
Eclipse 4 Life

Quote:

You seemed to like trying to stir up trouble with other members - and basically being a total pain. It's a shame - as you were also an active player who willingly offered defence etc. But ultimately, until you mature a bit you're going to continue going from alliance to alliance - and having to move on as you outstay your welcome.
I defended myself most of the time, it was 6 on 1. Granted i could have just ignored them, but it was fun to argue back with them. It's just a pity that there were 7 people at a wrong, but I'm the only one with corrective action.
<[DC]waffle> fkin n00b
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 20:31   #124
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

someone move this thread to Comedy Goldmine on SA forums
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 00:48   #125
Pure

Pure is an unknown quantity at this point

[quote=Synthetic_Sid]
Quote:
Releasing the coords may well have been as a response to being kicked - but the fact that you'd bothered to collect them in the first place shows just what sort of person you are: and removed any lingering doubts some may have had over whether you should have been kicked or not. There's some character flaw in you which means you're unable to find closure on problems you have - and have to hang onto them no matter how self-destructive they are. Maybe it's just immaturity - maybe you need professional help. I don't much care which - as you're no longer my problem.
god damn, i've seen some insults on AD recently, but sid doesn't mess around here, the first closed insult on this post, nice to see someone finally getting to the point no matter who they may be.
Pure is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 01:54   #126
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
someone move this thread to Comedy Goldmine on SA forums
Where is the "Voted 5 MANBABIES!!!""£321" button?
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 01:57   #127
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

That made no sense

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 13:04   #128
§pa¢e¢ook¦e
Teh Legion. Urwinism

Quote:
snip

ROFL you made the day perfect, well except the part that allready made it good ... again free up1 roids you must stink and be inactive o_O
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 13:35   #129
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Hehe, pls. Damn near any call that gets reported, gets covered. Please don't make up B.S. And definitly when I am at the DC, I wouldn't let your small fleet through. When do you attack? During the day? Definitly not at night, cause you are sleep and inactive. Like now, you are active during the day, tonight, you will be sleep, and your incomings will go undefended. See, inacivity = You lose.
proud of having no sleep

you win at the internet
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 13:55   #130
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
proud of having no sleep

you win at the internet
Hehe you dork. if you don't know me shut up. I am on the other side of the world. I never lose much sleep for PA. Sorry Go rethink another post. /Me stamps your last post INVALID. You almost had me though. if i was Euro or something you would have had me... yea man, you almost had me...Yep.... You loser.
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 13:57   #131
Chika

Quote:
ROFL you made the day perfect, well except the part that allready made it good ... again free up1 roids you must stink and be inactive o_O
Ummm, no. I don't know your nick. But I can say your personality sucks. Can we agree on that?
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 14:28   #132
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Hehe you dork. if you don't know me shut up. I am on the other side of the world. I never lose much sleep for PA. Sorry Go rethink another post. /Me stamps your last post INVALID. You almost had me though. if i was Euro or something you would have had me... yea man, you almost had me...Yep.... You loser.
I don't understand the purpose of this post.
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 14:49   #133
fbd

fbd will become famous soon enoughfbd will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
I don't understand the purpose of this post.
It's because you're speaking to a greater intellectual than yourself lok. There'll be some be subtle meaning that you won't comprehend
fbd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 14:54   #134
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbd
It's because you're speaking to a greater intellectual than yourself lok. There'll be some be subtle meaning that you won't comprehend

\o/
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 15:11   #135
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbd
oh ok cheers fbd
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 15:17   #136
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

will you let my fleet through chika?
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 15:31   #137
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
will you let my fleet through chika?
Haha, that was your sucky fleet? I would have retall'd but it's against our rules. Next time, and you can quote me, I'll take it back to FAnG style on ya'. That way, both of our planets will stink. and you are kind of late with this. ^ ^
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 16:00   #138
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Haha, that was your sucky fleet? I would have retall'd but it's against our rules. Next time, and you can quote me, I'll take it back to FAnG style on ya'. That way, both of our planets will stink. and you are kind of late with this. ^ ^
i dunno, depends what "sucky" fleet you're on about..;p
FAnG style???
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 16:06   #139
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
i dunno, depends what "sucky" fleet you're on about..;p
FAnG style???
Wtfpwnage. No alliance, no friends, No irc pm's. just waves.
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 17:01   #140
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
From my vantage point, this is untrue. At one tick last night, there were 7 1up planets in the gals we were targetting. The 3 1up planets in the top gal got more than enough defence, the 4 in the support gal had defence sent that neither targetted, nor faked, nor matched the ETA of the hostile planets.

Yes - they were 1up. Yes - they were reported. No - 1up (as zhil tells me) is not infallible.
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 17:10   #141
JDD
aka Duncan

JDD is an unknown quantity at this point

Actually you can tack another 3 members on to that count to make that 10 1up planets getting hit
[h3lls angels] round 20
[NewDawn] round 25,26,27,29
[Conspiracy] round 40
[NewDawn] round 70 - 73
[DLR] Round 30,31,33 - 39,41 - 46,49,50,74,75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
He's a hick. In charge of an alliance. It's like giving the Dukes of Hazzard a tank division to control.
JDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 17:30   #142
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDD
Actually you can tack another 3 members on to that count to make that 10 1up planets getting hit
I counted yours JDD.

I don't post that to claim that 1up is a pile of non-defending dog turd. I do however, think that the touted experience of the 1up player base does have a fault.

With so many 'seasoned' veterans, and so many people involved in the Planetarion political scene, from the outside it seems like there are a lot of egos to stroke, a handful of cases where officers who favor certain planets (theirs) over the others, and so forth.

Certainly the experienced member base of 1up is a benefit and has helped them establish an early lead, but whos to say it isnt a liability as well?
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 17:55   #143
§pa¢e¢ook¦e
Teh Legion. Urwinism

Quote:
Ummm, no. I don't know your nick. But I can say your personality sucks. Can we agree on that?
if you think that my personality sucks thats your opinion and i dont give a fly what you think or your opionion is towards me, now let me begin bout your personality your personality is kinda stuck up your arse dunno if its because you are in up1 now or if it was all the time like that, you really think you are more then others i spose, tho i hardly check these boards but the posts of you annoyed me calling everyone names and being insulting etc and thinking your better then everyone else. so well i think im better off with my sucky personality rather then yours
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 22:05   #144
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
I counted yours JDD.

I don't post that to claim that 1up is a pile of non-defending dog turd. I do however, think that the touted experience of the 1up player base does have a fault.

With so many 'seasoned' veterans, and so many people involved in the Planetarion political scene, from the outside it seems like there are a lot of egos to stroke, a handful of cases where officers who favor certain planets (theirs) over the others, and so forth.

Certainly the experienced member base of 1up is a benefit and has helped them establish an early lead, but whos to say it isnt a liability as well?
One of the few reasons i didn't apply to 1up - i can't stand ego's as big as mine

Although in defense of 1up, everyone and their brother is chucking everything but the kitchen sink at them, so no doubt they will be a little spread thin in concerns with defense. I still think they'll win the round, as they got people at the top with the experience, they've been in this situation before and will come out of it again. It's gonna be interesting either way.
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 22:18   #145
Chika

Quote:
if you think that my personality sucks thats your opinion and i dont give a fly what you think or your opionion is towards me, now let me begin bout your personality your personality is kinda stuck up your arse dunno if its because you are in up1 now or if it was all the time like that, you really think you are more then others i spose, tho i hardly check these boards but the posts of you annoyed me calling everyone names and being insulting etc and thinking your better then everyone else. so well i think im better off with my sucky personality rather then yours
i don't think I am better than others Sorry man.
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 22:46   #146
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

From your posts you give the impression that you do. Although i don't actually think anyone says much truthful or more importantly is themselves on AD. So i'll not judge you for it, not sure about the rest of the community though .
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 03:41   #147
Blacknova
Zhil's Monkeyboy

Blacknova is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Necro
...Although in defense of 1up, everyone and their brother is chucking everything but the kitchen sink at them, so no doubt they will be a little spread thin in concerns with defense.....
Correction, they've thrown the kitchen sink, the pet poodle, the antique collection of china pots, AND the DVD with Rumad's thong video on perpetual loop for several hours...

Not entirely sure what's next, maybe they will throw the collection of vinyl records from the attic (anything but Chesney Hawkes, that would be just criminal)

Nova
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 04:00   #148
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point

I just threw some of Hicks old socks that he's forgotten here at you
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 08:38   #149
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacknova
Correction, they've thrown the kitchen sink, the pet poodle, the antique collection of china pots, AND the DVD with Rumad's thong video on perpetual loop for several hours...

Not entirely sure what's next, maybe they will throw the collection of vinyl records from the attic (anything but Chesney Hawkes, that would be just criminal)

Nova
leave my th0ngs out of this
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 12:55   #150
Blacknova
Zhil's Monkeyboy

Blacknova is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad