User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 21 Jul 2005, 21:11   #1
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
apparently there live strange people everywhere

http://service.spiegel.de/cache/inte...365710,00.html
nice idea though
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 21:50   #2
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: apparently there live strange people everywhere

Thats so crazy it might just work...
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 21:59   #3
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

<3 public fornication <3

Quote:
But also [Berlin], the former home of the world-renowned festival of licentiousness, the Love Parade, also has a reputation for its liberal attitude toward sex
did i miss something here ? i probably have to get out more...
alright our mayor is gay but what does that have to do with anything
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 22:42   #4
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

before your lot went spastic and decided to make lampshades out of anyone who celebrated yom kippur, you were all rather liberal.

see the weimar rebublic's statistics for syphallis if you don't follow
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 09:50   #5
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by at0mic.c0w
i guess the spiegel in its international section just wanted to show how great and liberal we are
sex in public is just as much an offense here as anywhere else
Unread 23 Jul 2005, 20:46   #6
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
i guess the spiegel in its international section just wanted to show how great and liberal we are
sex in public is just as much an offense here as anywhere else
There must be some place in the world where public sex is legal.
Unread 24 Jul 2005, 00:32   #7
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by at0mic.c0w
It's more liberal than norway.

and yeah you do have to get out more, get out more and GET LAID IN PUBLIC!