User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 10 Mar 2005, 19:00   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I come , in desperation , to GD , for answers on a medical query

About 2 weeks ago i developed what i thought was a touch of the flu, as that was going around work. However after a few days off and a weekend to recover, the basic issues with the flu had not gone, and a few other more worrying ones had developed.

Firstly. i had a constant appetite but didnt enjoy anything I ate. I ate very little since part of the virus appears to be a particularly virulent strain of Diarrhoea, thus nothing survives in the system for long.

Secondly, and more importantly, i have absoloutely no energy whatsoever. If i eat, i gain no energy from said foods. The result of this is that i cant stay conscious for more than 7-8 hours a day right now. I cant stand for any period of time, and im limited to sitting for a maximum of 2-3 hours before i have to lie down. Now as someone who plays football and golf regularly, this hasnt happened before, since i know what energises the body and thus what to eat and what not to eat when playing sports. Even in a situation where im Ill, supplements like this should provide the body with short term bursts of energy, or in the case of some foods, a longer burst of energy to enable a particular task to be done.

Nothing works. Not a thing.

GD , help me out here.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 19:04   #2
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: I come , in desperation , to GD , for answers on a medical query

Go see a doctor?
I doubt GD is qualified to diagnose your illness.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 19:05   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
Go see a doctor?
I doubt GD is qualified to diagnose your illness.
the doctor originally prescribed Amoxycillin. This has now been changed to Erythromycin.

Im no better
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 19:09   #4
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Erythromicin makes me hallucinate
Glands (neck) swolen at all?
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 19:23   #5
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

i actually have the same symptoms as kura, not as bad though i cant eat because i dont feel like it nor can i swollow it cos the glands on my neck are swollen to hell. i think i caught it when i went back home over the weekend, although the glands are starting to go down all i took was paracetamol
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 19:24   #6
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

water and toast, no dairy products for a few days to clean out your system and see how that goes?
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 19:28   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
Erythromicin makes me hallucinate
Glands (neck) swolen at all?
Nope.

Starting to have issues with my back though, this however is due to the long periods of time im spending in bed, which the body simply isnt used to.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 19:29   #8
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Just sounds like stomach 'flu, tbh.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 19:41   #9
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
The result of this is that i cant stay conscious for more than 7-8 hours a day right now. I cant stand for any period of time, and im limited to sitting for a maximum of 2-3 hours before i have to lie down.
Sounds like you've caught a dose of 'student'

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 19:42   #10
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

Bird flu?
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 19:46   #11
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by deerbarn
Bird flu?
I refer you to my previous thread in which i stated people who advised i had bird flu would be shot without warning.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 19:48   #12
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

Really? Sorry i never saw that.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 19:55   #13
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Really? Sorry i never saw that.
How are you anyway you shandy drinking queer.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 19:59   #14
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the back pain could indicate a problem with your kidneys btw
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 20:03   #15
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Or the fact he spends most of his life lying down at the moment.

Unread 10 Mar 2005, 20:09   #16
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

It's definitely not kidneys (well, you're really unlucky if they're playing up as well)

As a medical student you'd think i'd be able to help, alas i don't pay enough attention in diagnosis class.

I'll shall try to get the attention of someone who does however.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 20:12   #17
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

Quote:
How are you anyway you shandy drinking queer.
Shandy. Where the **** did that come from?
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 20:14   #18
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

I notice you don't argue with the 'queer' part.

You queer.

Unread 10 Mar 2005, 20:20   #19
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If the doctors don't seem to know, perhaps you should go to a different doctor...?

It sounds quite worrying
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 20:27   #20
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Shandy. Where the **** did that come from?
Sorry , standard "Insult the alcoholic rugby player" retort.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 20:34   #21
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

Go thru 3 doctors in a row, follow the adivise of the one that is different.

or not.

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 20:34   #22
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

Thats better
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 20:36   #23
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Maybe it's comma poisoning. Maybe you use too many commas. Ever think about that, dickass?
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 21:07   #24
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

Thanks for pointing that out. Its really going to irritate me from now on.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 21:12   #25
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
Maybe it's comma poisoning. Maybe you use too many commas. Ever think about that, dickass?
Maybe i got a dose of syphilis from ****ING CLOWNS UP THE ASS.

Ever think of that?
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 21:12   #26
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Sounds like proper flu, which can knock you out for 2 weeks or so, unlike the usual bad cold that people refer to as flu. My dad had it a few years back and couldnt get out of bed for over a week. There isnt much you can do apart from keep taking fluids. That would account for the complete lack of energy and muscle soreness.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 21:50   #27
zakoff
Evul Critter

zakoff is on a distinguished road

Sounds like the start of HIV - you should go get at test at your local clinic!
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 21:52   #28
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by zakoff
Sounds like the start of HIV - you should go get at test at your local clinic!
Absoloute ****ing genius. Why didnt I think that i may have a virus that comes from excessive sexual contact when ive had the same partner consistently for a long period of time and she has no problems whatsoever.

THIS IS WHAT I WAS WAITING FOR GD. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 21:55   #29
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Absoloute ****ing genius. Why didnt I think that i may have a virus that comes from excessive sexual contact when ive had the same partner consistently for a long period of time and she has no problems whatsoever.

Meet Kura's 'girl'
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 21:57   #30
zakoff
Evul Critter

zakoff is on a distinguished road

Quote:

THIS IS WHAT I WAS WAITING FOR GD. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

blood tranfusion perhaps.... Stood on a dirty hyperdermic needle maybe..... Girlfriend is cheating on you.... Someone raped you one night after drugging you.....

there are multiple possibilities....
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 22:05   #31
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
The quality of wit in this post barely reaches "Schoolboy".

Please refrain from posting bollocks of this type anywhere except RP
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 22:13   #32
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: I come , in desperation , to GD , for answers on a medical query

Sounds like you're ill.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 22:21   #33
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
internet aids
You were the carrier?
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 22:31   #34
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:
Originally Posted by zakoff
Someone raped you one night after drugging you.....
You've never seen pictures of Kura, have you?

Unread 10 Mar 2005, 22:39   #35
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ITT Kura alienates the sympathy of GD which he so obviously craved.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 22:49   #36
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
ITT Kura alienates the sympathy of GD which he so obviously craved.
*sigh*

Its like , if its not a legal issue, you have no information of value to anyone Steven.

Why even bother coming into this thread? A near stalkeresque craving for attention?
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 22:52   #37
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

don't lash out at me fatty just because i pointed out you were lashing out at everyone else.

trolling your own thread is better than trolling one of mine i suppose.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 23:04   #38
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
The quality of wit in this post barely reaches "Schoolboy".

Please refrain from posting bollocks of this type anywhere except RP
I mocked your girl.
This is GD.
You're meant to threaten me with a broken bottle, not point out the obvious - that I was making the obvious joke.
As punishment I'll see you over here.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 23:14   #39
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

What bollocks is going on in rp.. its all wierd...
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 23:17   #40
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I mocked your girl.
This is GD.
You're meant to threaten me with a broken bottle, not point out the obvious - that I was making the obvious joke.
As punishment I'll see you over here.
UR FUKKIN DED! ILL FUKK U UP! ILL GET YOU WITH MY KNACKER WHACKERS AND A BROKEN BOTTLE AND CUT YOU A COLOMBIAN NECKTIE. IM HARDER THAN A FUKKIN HARD PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 23:23   #41
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
IM HARDER THAN
Manson on a Friday night with Skiddy.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 23:55   #42
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

sounds like pneumonia

go see a doctor, quick!

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 23:57   #43
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Could be Hepatitus variant.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 08:23   #44
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Perhaps you're DYING!!!

Oh NOES*

* Hurray **

**Just kidding
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 14:24   #45
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

KURA HAS CAUGHT THE GAY!
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 14:46   #46
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: I come , in desperation , to GD , for answers on a medical query

Kura is sick?

He should eat more fresh fruit.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 15:26   #47
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

i would say you still have flu dear
a little more bed rest and a good woman mopping your brow while feeding you chicken soup
and try and walk about a bit so you dont get too stiff

m
xx
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 00:16   #48
DaWoodster
Registered abUser

DaWoodster is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
i would say you still have flu dear
a little more bed rest and a good woman mopping your brow while feeding you chicken soup
and try and walk about a bit so you dont get too stiff

m
xx
If he had a woman mopping his brow I don't think walking around will help his "stiffness".
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 00:59   #49
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Chronic Fatigue Syndrom?
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 01:51   #50
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts

Assuming to are still alive... since you have not posted here in more than 24 hours.

First off, you might be dehydrated. I would recommend you return to your doctor for an IV to get yourself rehydrated. I would recommend lots of fluids with crackers. Personally, I would crush up a multivitamin twice a day and eat it with the crackers, but I don't know if that would really help any or not. It's just what I do when I'm sick. You need to treat the symptoms -- whatever they are -- you did not say, to give your body some assistance in fighting whatever it is affecting you.

My wife just got over something very similiar. It took about three weeks.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor, but I did work in public relations for a large multi-hospital organization for a year and a half.