User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 17 Sep 2005, 23:37   #1
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Calling GD for help

My friend w/his very very very stupid gf have now sent me a sms.

"We are out celebrating nr.2! Isnt it time your getting one?"

Now, they have barely survived economicaly the last year. Now they have moved becouse he have got a descent paid, full-time job. They have one child, who's now exactly one year old.
She won't get any job soon, partly becouse she havent even finished high school.
(Ive written about my friend before, if some off you remember).

Yet again, Im so feeling for telling him to start using his brain and not his junior to think with. Im not sure I can pretend to be happy on his behalf. I dont whats going on in his head. I known him for 20 years. He used to be a sensible guy.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 23:42   #2
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Calling GD for help

Excuse my ignorance but what's nr.2?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 23:43   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd try and sit down in the pub one night and have one of those long dull five hour discussions that usually end up pointing out a few "home truths". That or have sex wih his girlfriend in order to break them up.

child number two blasto
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 23:44   #4
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Excuse my ignorance but what's nr.2?
i'm guessing second child

PS In before inevitable "rape his gf and child and bury the bodies underneath your new patio"

EDIT: damn beaten by johnny on both counts
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 23:46   #5
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Oh right.

Do what JbG says.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 23:49   #6
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

GD needs more rambling semi-literate garbage
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 23:51   #7
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

My junior would flat out refuse to have sex with her, Im afraid. Even if I managed to convice myself to do it. And she doesnt want to leave him, as she isnt likely to find anyone in that class ever again. He is her pot of honey (read: cash), so she's holding on.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 23:52   #8
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

I guess what Zhukov discribes is actually wanted in some countries, maybe not that drastically but here most ppl try to be "secure" before they get children etc - have a house, 2 cars and live good ...

that's why we end up with like no population growth. we need your friend's spirit here.

you say he is stupid - someone else might say he has faith into the future

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 23:57   #9
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

I would have been pleased if he had gotten his 2nd child, if he was living with someone descent and they both had steady jobs.
I dont "demand" two cars and a downpaid house...
As he is one of my two oldest friends, I want him to have a good life. Not a life where he has to babysit his wife and their children, and provide for them all alone (couse she is unlikly to ever get a full-time job).

(Norway has a birthrate of 1.8, so its not really that bad here)

Last edited by G.K Zhukov; 18 Sep 2005 at 00:05.
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 00:06   #10
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

well what do you think he should do now ? drop her off with 2 of his children ? rather not imo

and i dont see how she should have a job anyway with 2 babies of 1 or 2 years old - i believe this whole 'being parents' thing can be very time consuming in the end. money consuming too

but i see that she might be too young and should get ready with her own education first and that she might not be the right one for him in the end. How old is she ?

Unread 18 Sep 2005, 00:20   #11
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Here in Norway it's tradition to stay home a year or two, and then put the kids into kindergarten. Simply becouse alot of women wants to get back into work, not only stay home with the kids. And it also gets harder to get a job if you have been without one for years.

She is 20 or 21 now. And as I wrote, she hasnt finished high school. So she has no eduction, just 9 years of school (which everyone is forced to take anyways). It might be different where you live jupp, but here everyone without 12 years or 11+2years apprenticeship, is considered idiots by default. Simply becouse everyone expect the idiots manage to get trough (as you have a guaranty to get atleast 3 years off schooling after the first 9).
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 00:28   #12
jupp
Hi there ...

germany is not known for good schools/school system so even with 12 years of school we are idiots by default \o/

:-)

but i wont disagree that you should complete some job education before building up a family - you never know how things work out and to be left behind with nothing, not even the chance on a job is clearly stupid.

Unread 18 Sep 2005, 00:40   #13
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Your apprenticeship-system is famous for its quality, jupp.
I bet its better than ours, specially after the -94 and -97 reforms who fuc** it up severly.

If you dont go the apprenticeship way in Norway, you take 3 years of school. Its only to prepare you for uni/college. You dont get a degree or anything. But your seen as atleast someone who's not a dumb sh*t.
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 00:52   #14
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Now, they have barely survived economicaly the last year. Now they have moved becouse he have got a descent paid, full-time job.
So they'll probably be alright this year. Plenty of families survive on a single income.
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 00:55   #15
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I promised myself I wouldn't post in a way which dignifies this idiocy with a response. But since you came into #Forums to whine constantly about it, **** my principles.

A child is always a wonderful blessing. Go **** yourself for thinking otherwise.

Here were the only facts we have are yours (and no doubt perverted). We have an obiously happy couple managing to raise one child. Which by the way is a real day to day job. They have obviously taken the decision to have another.

ONE MUST ASSUME THAT THEY KNOW THE RISKS AND THAT THEY KNOW THEIR PERSONAL CIRCUMSTANCES BETTER THAN YOU.

What annoys me is your assertion that you are somehow this man's 'friend'. Friends support each other. EVEN IF this was a mistake and there is no evidence to suggest that it is why aren't you supporting your friend???

why aren't you supporting the as yet unborn child????

A child's future is not pre-determined. Why don't you bloody well help rather than bitching about your supposed friend behind his back???

I really am sickened both by your overwhelming selfishness and by your right wing puritanism about who should and who should not be allowed to have children.

Who the **** do you think you are????

You certainly aren't this man's friend.
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 01:11   #16
Arachnidman
You love me really

Arachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I did a number 2 a few hours ago. It smelled. It wasn't anything to celebrate about believe me.
________
glass bongs

Last edited by Arachnidman; 25 Jan 2011 at 13:58.
Arachnidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 01:16   #17
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Here in Norway it's tradition to stay home a year or two, and then put the kids into kindergarten. Simply becouse alot of women wants to get back into work, not only stay home with the kids. And it also gets harder to get a job if you have been without one for years.

She is 20 or 21 now. And as I wrote, she hasnt finished high school. So she has no eduction, just 9 years of school (which everyone is forced to take anyways). It might be different where you live jupp, but here everyone without 12 years or 11+2years apprenticeship, is considered idiots by default. Simply becouse everyone expect the idiots manage to get trough (as you have a guaranty to get atleast 3 years off schooling after the first 9).

I went to school aged 4 and Uni aged 17 ... how does it work in Norway?
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 01:16   #18
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
If he believes that his 'friend' is making a mistake in having a second child, I do not see how this is not 'good advice' and being supportive.
because you can't put it back you argumentitive twat
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 01:18   #19
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

I think Zhukov is just repressing his own fears about settling down.

"Isnt it time your getting one?"
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 01:21   #20
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
I went to school aged 4 and Uni aged 17 ... how does it work in Norway?
School from 6 (7 a few years ago), then uni from 19.
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 01:22   #21
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
School from 6 (7 a few years ago), then uni from 19.

That's pretty gay duder!
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 01:26   #22
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
I think Zhukov is just repressing his own fears about settling down.

"Isnt it time your getting one?"
hell no

I was thinking of replying:
"When I find some girl who's smart and when we both have jobs"
or the more direct
"When I find a girl, and not like yours (who is an idiot), and we both have jobs (couse your gf wont ever get a job)"

And for the record; they dont seem that happy, as they are very often arguing (even with friends present).
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 01:27   #23
cubass2
Still ace

cubass2 is a splendid one to beholdcubass2 is a splendid one to beholdcubass2 is a splendid one to beholdcubass2 is a splendid one to beholdcubass2 is a splendid one to beholdcubass2 is a splendid one to beholdcubass2 is a splendid one to behold

Jesus Christ, is every thread like this?
cubass2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 01:28   #24
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubass2
Jesus Christ, is every thread like this?
it's gets worse before it gets better i confess
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 01:29   #25
cubass2
Still ace

cubass2 is a splendid one to beholdcubass2 is a splendid one to beholdcubass2 is a splendid one to beholdcubass2 is a splendid one to beholdcubass2 is a splendid one to beholdcubass2 is a splendid one to beholdcubass2 is a splendid one to behold

God Damn
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 01:32   #26
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Not as long as yahwe is around.
har har har
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 01:34   #27
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
har har har

It's "arr arr arr".
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 01:35   #28
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

whatever.
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 01:37   #29
Dace
so f*cking zen

looooser
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 01:46   #30
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There's a jet fighter going downhill with the wind behind it that was overtaken by this thread about five posts ago.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 18 Sep 2005 at 02:08.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 10:15   #31
jupp
Hi there ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
What annoys me is your assertion that you are somehow this man's 'friend'. Friends support each other. EVEN IF this was a mistake and there is no evidence to suggest that it is why aren't you supporting your friend???

A child's future is not pre-determined. Why don't you bloody well help rather than bitching about your supposed friend behind his back???
omg ? he never said he would not support them. i think if he wouldnt worry and say "Hey great get another few soon plz." and let his friend go down because he might not see what he does and that he has resposibilities for his children in financial and caring issues than he would be NO friend imo.

Friends are there to support each other, i agree. But friends should also open each other's eyes when the other runs into problems without seeing it.

Unread 18 Sep 2005, 10:17   #32
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts

Quote:
I really am sickened both by your overwhelming selfishness and by your right wing puritanism about who should and who should not be allowed to have children.
That's funny. I thought his post was left-wing wackoism.

I realize we have different opinions about what is left, right and center, but are you sure that being against stay at home moms is right wing thinking?
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 11:39   #33
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My junior goes limp when reading this.
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 12:07   #34
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
your right wing puritanism about who should and who should not be allowed to have children.
I'm not really sure he said that.

And Zhukov : What's the child support situation there like in Norway? My mother raised me without a steady (non-welfare) income (erm, ever) but we got by OK with only a few minor shoplifting / hiding from the TV licence people incidents. OK, that was a while ago now but I'm presuming that Norway's social provision isn't too shabby (well, compared to the UK). Don't they get government assistance if they've got a low income?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 13:36   #35
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why is this called "Calling GD for help"?

How are we supposed to help? Are you hoping one of us will adopt the kid for them?
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 13:37   #36
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Thanks Dante and jupp, for getting it.

Child support: you will get approx 75£ for each child per month.
And thats bascily what they will get, becouse he has a job.

So he will get about 14.000 NOK per month after tax.
5800 NOK per month in rent.
So for two children there will be approx 1500NOK in child support.
And then she will be getting 3500NOK per month for staying home with the kids.

So they will have around 13200 NOK per month. thats around 1100£.
For two adults and to small kids... its not alot.

Had they been great at making sound use of the money, I wouldnt have been sceptical. However, they are not. She thinks she can spend the same ammount of money, even if they have less for a period. He uses less, when they(read: when makes less money) have less, but he isnt very good at saving up and doing any long-term planning. I doubt she does any attempt to do any long-term planning at all.

The social security system is based around labour partiticpation and that both have jobs. Unemployment benefits are not bad, but they are limited for two years and you have to had a job before to be qualified.
After unemployment benefits there is "social care", whitch is 4000NOK+rent for a single person. You can survive on it, but not live. Then you can get support for housing, specially if you have kids and are a single parent. But still, with the high cost off living in Norway, its not very good at all.
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 13:37   #37
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Why is this called "Calling GD for help"?

How are we supposed to help? Are you hoping one of us will adopt the kid for them?
Yes, I was hoping Dace would come forward.
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 14:35   #38
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
GD needs more rambling semi-literate garbage
Wait a bit,

Quote:
I promised myself I wouldn't post in a way which dignifies this idiocy with a response. But since you came into #Forums to whine constantly about it, **** my principles.

A child is always a wonderful blessing. Go **** yourself for thinking otherwise.

Here were the only facts we have are yours (and no doubt perverted). We have an obiously happy couple managing to raise one child. Which by the way is a real day to day job. They have obviously taken the decision to have another.

ONE MUST ASSUME THAT THEY KNOW THE RISKS AND THAT THEY KNOW THEIR PERSONAL CIRCUMSTANCES BETTER THAN YOU.

Who the **** do you think you are????

You certainly aren't this man's friend.
Yawye promised and didn't fail to deliver, some of you should take note.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 15:24   #39
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You have asked for help and you have recieved nothing but garbage.

You think your friend is making a mistake by having another child.

this is a problem that is simply solved.

Dress is plain black clothes and a balaclava.

Wait until she is onher own.

Repeatedly kick her in the stomach.

Problem solved.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 15:45   #40
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
My friend w/his very very very stupid gf have now sent me a sms.
How long have they been together?

Quote:
Was this planned? Was the first one?

Quote:
Now, they have barely survived economicaly the last year. Now they have moved becouse he have got a descent paid, full-time job. They have one child, who's now exactly one year old.
She won't get any job soon, partly becouse she havent even finished high school.
(Ive written about my friend before, if some off you remember).
So he now has a better job? Have they movd into a better house?
Housewife is a proper job.

Quote:
Yet again, Im so feeling for telling him to start using his brain and not his junior to think with. Im not sure I can pretend to be happy on his behalf. I dont whats going on in his head. I known him for 20 years. He used to be a sensible guy.
Some people are blinded by love, some just don't learn from their mistakes.

Just be glad it's not your life he's messing with.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.

Last edited by All Systems Go; 18 Sep 2005 at 16:42.
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 19:57   #41
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
How long have they been together?
Too long. Think its soon four years.
Quote:
Was this planned? Was the first one?
Yes, planned in the way that they both wanted it. I knew she desperatly wanted one (or more), becouse of several things (like having pics of babies with her all the time, almost all her friends were either pregnant or had kids already). Problem is, she belives having children is a career choice. Thats partly why she doesnt bother getting an eduction. She is chavish as hell.

Quote:
So he now has a better job? Have they movd into a better house?
Housewife is a proper job.
Yes, he used to have a 40% nightjob at a bakery. They rent a appartment. No, its not a classified as a job today
Some people are blinded by love, some just don't learn from their mistakes.
Quote:
Just be glad it's not your life he's messing with.
Then I he wouldnt have been my friend anymore
I would have been furious sitting there with a gf dumber than a bread, and two kids.

But I have sent him an sms where I congratulated him. Im not sure it was the wisest choice in the long run, but what can you say?
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 20:30   #42
Tomkat

Why don't you let him live his life how he wants, and you live yours how you want?

He is happy how he is, and doesn't understand how you can't be without kids.
You are happy with your life, and don't understand how he can be with kids.

"Agree to disagree"?
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 20:53   #43
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Its not that he has kid(s), its the situation and timing.

Now he says he's kinda hoping for more than one this time.
I replied; atleast Im not going to do the diaper-changing.

Then he wrote back that he expects me to take my part, since Im an "uncle".
Im currently trying to figure out something to reply.

Both off them seem to expect that their friends take an extreme interest in their kids. Like when the the first was one year two weeks ago, they sent an sms to a common friend telling him that he was bad who havent appeared on his bday. Now my mate (and his gf) was on Rhodos for some vacation, after having four exams in one and half-week.

They also seem to want the rest of the group of friends we belong to, adapt to their style of life. Even if they are the only ones who have children.
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 00:28   #44
cubass2
Still ace

Quote:

Both off them seem to expect that their friends take an extreme interest in their kids. Like when the the first was one year two weeks ago, they sent an sms to a common friend telling him that he was bad who havent appeared on his bday. Now my mate (and his gf) was on Rhodos for some vacation, after having four exams in one and half-week.

They also seem to want the rest of the group of friends we belong to, adapt to their style of life. Even if they are the only ones who have children.
You will find this kind of thing happening more and more as you grow older, the the fact is that people grow up, families are farted into the world more often than not without even the consent off common sense let alone the consent of friends.

I doubt you'll get a grip on the idea of parenting until you've actually tubbed a young girl yourself, perhaps then you'll come to realise that people have children as naturally and as unexpectedly as they decide to get together / move in together / fall out over a TV show / turn gay. It's all beautiful; it takes place all the time and it's been going on for thousands of years. Luckily it's only recently that people have been turning to others for help on the internet as to how they might cope with this huge and sudden change in their social circle.

I suggest you either learn how to be happy for these people or tell the young family in question that you don't have the social skills to be friends with three or soon to be four people of such a huge age difference. You might want to wait a few years, until they are old enough to understand your language before you tell the younger two members of the foursome that they were a huge inconvenience to you during a very difficult time in your life and that their potential existence caused great concern, not only with you but with many other people scattered all over the globe via the wonderful medium of vBulletin (Version 3.0.6)
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 00:42   #45
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:

"I'm a paedophile"

Tell them that.

No more embarassing situations any more (or something).
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 05:27   #46
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

With the way you feel about your frineds choices and about his girl friend, you probably won't be friends for that much longer anyway.
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 13:23   #47
All Systems Go

Quote:

**** off seems to be the obvious choice.

Or you could send a text implying that you are the father rather than the uncle.