User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 2 Sep 2005, 12:33   #51
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Crazyness

I heard it being mentioned about a week ago that Bush's approval rating had hit 40%, which was apparently an all-time low for his Presidency. It's hard to imagine it going any lower, but Bush will have a lot to answer for after this.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 12:44   #52
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Crazyness

Who exactly is he btw

he mentions something awful going down whcih it has...
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 12:52   #53
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
Who exactly is he btw

he mentions something awful going down whcih it has...
he's a guy who works for a hosting company in a towerblock in New Orleans.
details are on the earlier entries (read 28/29th ones)

he also mentioned being ex-military a fair bit, survival skills etc.

He's appealed for information/fuel for their generator on their a few times.

SA is one of the sites they host, i presume. (they've taken down a lot of servers to conserve power so the generator lasts longer). Also they've lost 3/4 of their bandwith links so they are conserving those to get access to the outside world.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 15:30   #54
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
they knew what was coming.

they knew where it was going to hit.

they knew when it would hit.

they knew what would happen afterwards.

the handling of this crisis has been appalling.
I'm sure a highly qualified lawyer such a your fine self could to a much better job. I'll send an e-mail to the persident and recommend you be immediately hired as the director of FEMA. Then you can go sort out the mess.
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 15:33   #55
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan
I'm sure a highly qualified lawyer such a your fine self could to a much better job. I'll send an e-mail to the persident and recommend you be immediately hired as the director of FEMA. Then you can go sort out the mess.
OH BRILLIANT !!!

I KNOW WHY NOT CRITICISE ME WHILE YOUR OWN PEOPLE ARE DYING UNNECESSARILY!!!

THAT'S A ****ING FANTASTIC IDEA!!!
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 15:57   #56
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts

Quote:
OH BRILLIANT !!!

OK. I think I will. Thanks for the offer.

A man went to a brain store to get some brain for dinner. He sees a sign remarking on the quality of proffesional brain offerred at this particular brain store. So he asks the butcher: "How much for Engineer brain?!

"3 dollars an ounce!

"How much for doctor brain?!

"4 dollars an ounce.

"How much for lawyer brain?!

"100 dollars an ounce!

"Why is lawyer brain so much more?!

"Do you know how many lawyers you need to kill to get one ounce of brain?"
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 16:03   #57
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"We pee on the floor. We are like animals," 25-year-old Taffany Smith told the Los Angeles Times, cradling her three-week-old son in the Superdome stadium.

"We got dead bodies sitting next to us for days. I feel like I am going to die. People are going to kill you for water," Thomas Jessie, a 31-year-old roofer, told the AFP news agency after spending the night in the convention centre.

"I don't treat my dog like that," 47-year-old Daniel Edwards said as he pointed at a woman who lay dead in her wheelchair outside the convention centre.

GOOD ****ING CHOICE
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 16:27   #58
Texan
Prince of Amber

Jan Egeland, the UN emergency relief co-ordinator has written to US ambassador to the UN John Bolton offering help.

"I understand people's frustration, but I also know from bitter experience that this, the fifth and the sixth and the seventh days are always among the worst, because it is before you reach, really, the largest amount of people," he told the BBC.

"Could more have been done? I would say every society in the world is not preparing adequately for catastrophic events. Disaster prevention is something that we are campaigning for all over the world, and I would say no society is fully prepared for all eventualities."
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 17:08   #59
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In this case texan ithink your wrong. From what im reading / read the command and control structure has totally broken down. There is widespread anarchy and in a country that has the worlds largest military force theres a severe lack of troops on the ground.

What im currently wondering about the mess is whether to bring it under control they will basically launch an 'invasion' style task force into NewOrelans and bring control to the city street by street whilst dishing out food and water to those in need and evacing all those who need to get out asap.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 17:13   #60
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Jan Egeland, the UN emergency relief co-ordinator has written to US ambassador to the UN John Bolton offering help.

"I understand people's frustration, but I also know from bitter experience that this, the fifth and the sixth and the seventh days are always among the worst, because it is before you reach, really, the largest amount of people," he told the BBC.

"Could more have been done? I would say every society in the world is not preparing adequately for catastrophic events. Disaster prevention is something that we are campaigning for all over the world, and I would say no society is fully prepared for all eventualities."
look, you have a whole area that is threatened by hurricanes every year. in some areas there are tornados every year that also could create a lot of chaos. and, further more, there is california, where there could be some big earthquake every day. in short, something this bad could happen all the time.
yet, if only half of what i gathered from the news is true, its all some big, disorganised mess. true, you probably can't fully prepare for a desaster of this scale, but you can at least have some preparations. the government doesnt get people out and doesnt get supplies in. and now they send in troops to shoot people to stop them looting? half of them probably do it because they do have neither food nor clean water.
the president and the govonor are busy trying to shift blame on each other.
im really somewhat surprised by it, given all the babbling about terrorists with nuclear bombs. i would guess the result of such an attack would look more or less the same (a nuclear attack probably would be even worse), yet the government doesnt even seem to know who is supposed to do what.

Last edited by wu_trax; 2 Sep 2005 at 17:20.
wu_trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 17:23   #61
Yahwe
I am.

has texan sunk to the level of pretending his people aren't dying unnecessarilly in squalor and in filth?

denial is a curious thing

EDIT: even bush seems more aware

EDIT2: 300 "battle-tested" National Guardsmen were being sent to quell the unrest.

"They have M-16s and are locked and loaded. These troops know how to shoot and kill and I expect they will," Kathleen Blanco said.

BRILLIANT

Last edited by Yahwe; 2 Sep 2005 at 17:39.
Yahwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 18:00   #62
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Please ask her what roll tide roll means

an ex gf went there to study (university of alabama) and came back saying that. then i heard it on a country song and i still have no idea.
The University of Alabama sports teams are known as the "Crimson Tide." "Roll Tide" simply means roll as in "on a roll" or "roll on" or "roll over them." If you wish more information on University of Alabama sports you can find them on the internet at www.rolltide.com.

Similarly, the University of Oklahoma, which is my favorite American college football team (born in Muskogee, Oklahoma) are the Sooners (Oklahoma being the sooner state). Thus a person who supports the Oklahoma sports team is a Boomer Sooner (my signature).

Last year the Sooners kicked the crap out of the Crimson Tide and this trip is an attempt to make this better for my wife. I will root my little heart out for her team against Southern Mississippi who are now displaced persons due to Katrina.

Last edited by dda; 2 Sep 2005 at 18:04. Reason: additional info
dda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 18:03   #63
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Christ, its amazing how out of hand everything really is.

Seems like a complete collapse of decent society inside the city, far worse than you'd even expect to see in an over the top disaster movie.
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 19:04   #64
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
You might want to consider changing your plans. Last year Birmingham lost its power for a week and I think it was not hit as bad as this time, but I have not followed the news from Birmingham this time. They apparently have a pretty lousy infrastructure.
Alabama Power has promised that Birmingham will be 99% of normal by this (Friday) evening.
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 22:14   #65
Texan
Prince of Amber

Quote:
In this case texan ithink your wrong. From what im reading / read the command and control structure has totally broken down. There is widespread anarchy and in a country that has the worlds largest military force theres a severe lack of troops on the ground.

What im currently wondering about the mess is whether to bring it under control they will basically launch an 'invasion' style task force into NewOrelans and bring control to the city street by street whilst dishing out food and water to those in need and evacing all those who need to get out asap.
I think some people might not quite understand the extent of the damage and the difficulties involved in getting relief on the scale necessary to alleviate the problems. The hurricane has damaged an area roughly the size of France. You will recall about two years ago when about 15,000 people in France died from heat. There was not even any infrastructure damage in that catastrophe.

The active duty military has some difficulties intervening because of the Posse Comitatus Act. I have not seen this mentioned in the news, but I suspect it is the concern of the executive branch. Basically, the executive branch is not authorized to send in the active duty military for any type of action that might require (combat) against the citizens of a state. That is why National Guard is normally used. In this particular case, though, I think the Louisiana National Guard is not particularly effective, because their capabilities have also been devastated by the hurricane.

Finally, I believe there is almost certainly just a bit of misinformation in what you are reading in the media. It's just politics as usual. How can we spin this disaster so "our party" can get more votes in the next election?
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 22:29   #66
Texan
Prince of Amber

Quote:
has texan sunk to the level of pretending his people aren't dying unnecessarilly in squalor and in filth?

denial is a curious thing

EDIT: even bush seems more aware

EDIT2: 300 "battle-tested" National Guardsmen were being sent to quell the unrest.

"They have M-16s and are locked and loaded. These troops know how to shoot and kill and I expect they will," Kathleen Blanco said.

BRILLIANT
When your people died in the subways under London, you made jokes on this forum. And you were not particularly interested in hearing outsiders opinions on your posts.
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 23:50   #67
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
When your people died in the subways under London, you made jokes on this forum. And you were not particularly interested in hearing outsiders opinions on your posts.
Next in Texan's Tales of GD: Posts by Flavius featuring the word "Sup". Don't miss it!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 00:22   #68
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Quote:
OH BRILLIANT !!!

Oh, come on. I didn't hear tales of you rushing down to London to help out. You're being ridiculous.
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 01:49   #69
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
course i bloody was
most of the bad jokes were mine. there were good jokes. i don't remember where they came from. but i pos rep'd every one.

you don't get this.

i'm not laughing at you. i can't. you've ****ed this one up too much for it to be funny
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 18:46   #70
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ok, there are about 4 threads about this now so I thought this one was the most relevent as it is crazyness!

http://www.zippyvideos.com/891102377...ing-in-walmart

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 18:52   #71
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
Oh, come on. I didn't hear tales of you rushing down to London to help out. You're being ridiculous.
your logic is stunning.

no wonder you still believe in god.